Sonoda's- Park Meadows
9623 East County Line Road
Englewood, CO 80112Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Sonoda's- Park Meadows
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sushisonoda.com/
- Phone: 3037088800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 11:00AM - 2:30PM. Friday: 11:00AM - 3:00PM. Saturday: 11:30AM - 3:30PM. Sunday: 11:30PM - 3:30PM.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30PM - 9:30PM. Friday: 4:30PM - 10:00PM. Saturday: 4:30 - 9:30PM. Sunday: 4:30PM - 8:30PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Between I-25 and Chester
- Public Transit: Light rail station stops at Park Meadows Mall, just south (across County Line Road) of our restaurant.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Plenty of parking spaces are available in the shopping center's parking lot right outside our front door.
A word from Sonoda's- Park Meadows
Park Meadows Sonoda's Sushi and Seafood offers traditional Japanese cuisine as well as creative dishes infused with global flavors. Sonoda's-Park Meadows has earned respect by serving delicious, healthy food of the highest quality; in fact, fresh seafood is flown in daily from a wide variety of locations. The staff philosophy is to make the customers' experiences special. Conveniently located between Park Meadows Mall and IKEA, the restaurant is the perfect place for enjoying unique cocktails and unforgettable food with friends after shopping or after work.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sonoda's- Park Meadows reviews from OpenTable diners
- Staff was not familiar withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/28/2013Staff was not familiar with menu. Had filet mignon with lobster; definitely not filet and cooked very well done when I requested medium. Sent it back and chef seasoned it enough with garlic butter to make it edible.
- This is a small resturantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/14/2013This is a small resturant with tables that are open to the next table. Not bad, just be aware. The food is good for the price with a good variety.Special Features:
- not as good as it used to beRaymanDined on 1/16/2013We have been to this location many times over the years. Unfortunately, the last visit was not as good as the previous ones. The food (fish quality) seems to have gone downhill and no longer excellent. It's a shame.
- Our first visit there. LovedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/8/2012Our first visit there. Loved the food!!! Great Sushi. There was 4 of us and we each had 2 drinks each. one of our guests said his first martini was good, but the 2nd martini was too sweet. But overall we really enjoyed our experienceSpecial Features:
- Went for lunch with a smallOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2012Went for lunch with a small group from work. The service was great. Everyone was friendly. The food was fantastic as usual. Had a little of everything (sashimi, rolls, spicy edamame). Everything was great.Special Features:
- FOOD - GOOD SERVERS - GOOD MANAGEOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/17/2012FOOD - GOOD SERVERS - GOOD MANAGERS - UNKNOWLEDGABLE, AND DEMANDING. IF YOU PLAN ON USING YOUR OPENTABLE GIFT CERTS, I WOULD KEEP IT MOVING, THEY DENIED MY 150.00 CERT OUR BILL WAS 300.00, AND ASKED THAT I PAY. THE MANAGER PLAINLY DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE CERTIFICATES. As a side note, OPENTABLE, you should make sure that all the restaurants that are on your website should know all of your operating procedures, I will be filing a complaint directly with your customer care dept, just and FYI.
- I really like sushi. Sonoda'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 5/10/2012I really like sushi. Sonoda's has pretty good sushi and the service was good. It is a good place to enjoy a sushi dinner or lunch.Special Features:
- The Denver Restaurant WeekdkmuraDined on 3/7/2012The Denver Restaurant Week menu at Sonodas Park Meadows was diffrent than the other Sonodas that participated in DRW. Enjoyed it all very much and always enjoy dining there, particularly the staff.Special Features:
- Everything was very freshFoodieDined on 2/29/2012Everything was very fresh and delicious! Staff are very good at recommendations!Special Features:
- Met friends for dinner thereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/11/2012Met friends for dinner there and was wonderful. Had a Great time and service was awesome.Special Features:
- Staff was welcoming and attentive.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/3/2011Staff was welcoming and attentive. Food was great!Special Features: