Sono Cafe - Tampa Museum of Art
120 West Gasparilla Plaza
Tampa, FL 33602Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Sono Cafe - Tampa Museum of Art
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.miseonline.com/sono-cafe/
- Phone: 8134218367x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Daily: 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Take a look at our take our options. They include salads, hors d'oeuvres, panini, platters and dips.
- Private Party Facilities: Sono Cafe is available for all types of indoor and outdoor events. Perfect for bridal/wedding showers, office meetings/happy hours, birthday brunches, fundraising events and more!
- Private Party Contact: Ann Frechette 8134218379x
- Entertainment: Sono Cafe overlooks Curtis Hixon Park where the beautiful view is your entertainment! There is also a playground and dog park to accommodate all guests.
A word from Sono Cafe - Tampa Museum of Art
Sono Cafe is located in the Tampa Museum of Art and is accessible to all visitors through an admission-free entrance. The Café seats approximately 75, including outdoor tables on the terrace overlooking the banks of the Hillsborough River and Curtis Hixon Park. Sono serves hand-crafted antipasti, gelato and paninis plus daily specials that take advantage of local products with a great wine and beer selection. Join us for a fabulous brunch on Sundays including authentic peach Bellinis. Sono Café becomes Tampa’s downtown hub during the week and a key destination for weekend visitors and downtown residents alike. C’mon slow down and eat, drink and just be.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sono Cafe - Tampa Museum of Art reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- too little for too muchdowntown813Dined on 5/4/2014Hardly a "brunch" place as advertised. Limited menu was expensive, as were the drinks. Pack a picnic basket with a few bottles of wine and go straight to Curtis Hixon Park directly ... skip this place.Special Features:
- Great Valentines DaybdbombzDined on 2/14/2014Went to Sono for the valentines day dinner. Seating was slow, so we went up and saw the art. It worked out better that way as the gallery closed in a half hour. Once we were seated, the food was great, and my wife really enjoyed our valentines day dinner. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a romantic dinner. Seating in the lobby was strange, but it worked.Special Features:
- Sono Cafe - Tampa Museum of ArtRussVIPDined on 2/14/2014Sono is a great place to dine, with a lovely view of the river and downtown Tampa. And how can you beat its location--in the Tampa Museum of Art. We enjoyed a lovely wine paired 4 course meal prior to attending a performance at the nearby Straz Center. We are so happy to have discovered Sono!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Dinner for 2CJinFLADined on 2/14/2014Knew of this restaurant but had never dined there until we needed a romantic evening out. Nice selections, good wine list, beautiful view with the lights downtown, hip crowd across all age brackets, staff with just the right amount of attention. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Limited evening menu but interestinCityDwellerDined on 2/14/2014Limited evening menu but interesting offerings - particularly as a museum with a restaurant, and not the other way around. Perfect for pre-theater or pre-orchestra performances at Straz. Great location and view. Unique opportunity to stroll museum and romantic Riverwalk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.