Sono Cafe - Tampa Museum of Art
120 West Gasparilla Plaza
Tampa, FL 33602Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Sono Cafe - Tampa Museum of Art
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.miseonline.com/sono-cafe/
- Phone: 8134218367x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Daily: 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Take a look at our take our options. They include salads, hors d'oeuvres, panini, platters and dips.
- Private Party Facilities: Sono Cafe is available for all types of indoor and outdoor events. Perfect for bridal/wedding showers, office meetings/happy hours, birthday brunches, fundraising events and more!
- Private Party Contact: Ann Frechette 8134218379x
- Entertainment: Sono Cafe overlooks Curtis Hixon Park where the beautiful view is your entertainment! There is also a playground and dog park to accommodate all guests.
A word from Sono Cafe - Tampa Museum of Art
Sono Cafe is located in the Tampa Museum of Art and is accessible to all visitors through an admission-free entrance. The Café seats approximately 75, including outdoor tables on the terrace overlooking the banks of the Hillsborough River and Curtis Hixon Park. Sono serves hand-crafted antipasti, gelato and paninis plus daily specials that take advantage of local products with a great wine and beer selection. Join us for a fabulous brunch on Sundays including authentic peach Bellinis. Sono Café becomes Tampa’s downtown hub during the week and a key destination for weekend visitors and downtown residents alike. C’mon slow down and eat, drink and just be.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sono Cafe - Tampa Museum of Art reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (2)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- too little for too muchdowntown813Dined on 5/4/2014Hardly a "brunch" place as advertised. Limited menu was expensive, as were the drinks. Pack a picnic basket with a few bottles of wine and go straight to Curtis Hixon Park directly ... skip this place.Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Sono Cafe - Tampa Museum of Art reviews archive.
- Great Valentines DaybdbombzDined on 2/14/2014Went to Sono for the valentines day dinner. Seating was slow, so we went up and saw the art. It worked out better that way as the gallery closed in a half hour. Once we were seated, the food was great, and my wife really enjoyed our valentines day dinner. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a romantic dinner. Seating in the lobby was strange, but it worked.Special Features:
- Sono Cafe - Tampa Museum of ArtRussVIPDined on 2/14/2014Sono is a great place to dine, with a lovely view of the river and downtown Tampa. And how can you beat its location--in the Tampa Museum of Art. We enjoyed a lovely wine paired 4 course meal prior to attending a performance at the nearby Straz Center. We are so happy to have discovered Sono!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Limited evening menu but interestinCityDwellerDined on 2/14/2014Limited evening menu but interesting offerings - particularly as a museum with a restaurant, and not the other way around. Perfect for pre-theater or pre-orchestra performances at Straz. Great location and view. Unique opportunity to stroll museum and romantic Riverwalk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.