Sonny's Italian Restaurant
72 Hamburg Turnpike
Riverdale, NJ 07457Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Sonny's Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.letseat.at/Sonnys
- Phone: 9738310222
- Hours of Operation:
Monday 5-10 pm Tues-Friday 11:00 am - 3:00 pm; 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm Saturday 4:30 pm - 11:00 pm Sunday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Takeout
- Catering: We offer off-premises catering.
- Entertainment: The Great American Songbook.
- Special Events: We are able to accomodate private parties. Please contact us for more details.
A word from Sonny's Italian Restaurant
Sonny's serves traditional Italian cuisine. The kitchen's concept is to create dishes as traditionally as possible, while skillfully substituting and supplementing local, seasonal fresh ingredients. Sonny's has been serving consistently delicious Italian cuisine for over a decade. Loved by locals and out of towners alike. Enjoy signature dishes, like the Osso Bucco and the fresh made pastas. A knowledgeable staff will be on hand to help you make a great choice.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sonny's Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- It was just "ok." My fianceDS1964Dined on 7/13/2012It was just "ok." My fiance had baked tilapia and he probably could have made it better himself at home. The waitress was very nice and accomodating but we probably won't go bacl.
- We loved the restaurant theDottiDined on 4/27/2012We loved the restaurant the first time we went there and brought friends with us this time. They loved the food and the comfortable feel of the restaurant. They loved it enough that they are planning on bringing a group there for lunch. It's like eating in someone's home! The food is delicious, inovative, and attractive. A gem of a place!Special Features:
- Turners review.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/28/2012A small neighborhood family run Italian restaurant with exceptional food, and service. Friendly atmosphere. The food speaks for itself. A well hidden gem in Riverdale.Special Features:
- just okOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/28/2012The bread was good but was cold. I was expecting warm bread. The salad has a GREAT dressing. I ordered the penne vodka and my husband ordered the chicken parm. The prices were decent, but then we saw the dishes. I do not eat a lot, in fact a normal restaurant meal is three meals for me. I finished my meal. The serving size was very small. I feel no need to go back. There are better restaurants nearby.
- Good service. Good food.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/21/2011At here last minute and enjoyed the atmosphere and food. Not much better than this in the neighborhood.
- The selection of food is interestinDilbrettaDined on 8/31/2011The selection of food is interesting. They do not have wine list, but it is BYOB.Special Features:
- What's Not To Like??!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2011Always great service and great food! You are never rushed out the door, so you get the chance to enjoy the food and enjoy the experience. Well worth it!Special Features:
- It was our first time there.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/1/2011It was our first time there. We enjoyed the food and we weren't rushed. Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Lovely place,small but nicelyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/21/2011Lovely place,small but nicely appointed. Food was great, fresh and served hot and not too rushed.Special Features:
- Excellent meal, with attentionFoodiex2VIPDined on 5/20/2011Excellent meal, with attention to detail. Reasonably priced, with a lot of variety and specials. Will be making a return visit. :) Thanks!Special Features:
- We've eaten here twice now,Foodiex2VIPDined on 4/16/2011We've eaten here twice now, and enjoyed it both times. Everything we had seemed very fresh with contemporary flair. Very willing to accomodate tastes etc. Chef checks on everyone to see how they are enjoying everything. A nice homey place with good food.Special Features: