6839 SE Belmont St.
Portland, OR 97213Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.songbirdpdx.com/
- Phone: (503) 477-6735
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Wednesday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Aaron Buchanan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Cocktails, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Songbird
Songbird is about fresh NW food, farm to table, and neighborhood-y, friendly service. Only touching on the goodness that is in store ...full brunch menu, lunch is healthy, hearty greens, amazing burgers and delicious sandwiches. Happy Hour is just that, very happy with a selection from our lunch and dinner menus and drink specials. Dinner offers a delectable array of small and large shared plates, complemented by an extensive wine and cocktail list. Innovative daily specials for brunch, lunch, and dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Songbird reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (13)fit for foodies (8)great for brunch (8)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (5)kid-friendly (5)good for groups (3)romantic (1)Show More
- Cozy little spotbuzzDined on 11/22/2014We got there at 9:00 and were the first there. It filled up gradually over the morning. We had a leisurely meal with friends. The bacon was great and the ciabatta dishes were good. A pleasant breakfast spot we will return to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Gourmet BreakfastThubtenDined on 10/29/2014This was my first visit to Songbird. Everyone in my party enjoyed their meals tremendously. I really loved the steak & eggs with greens.Special Features:
- Delightful food but out of stuffSdtbsisterDined on 10/5/2014I was part of a party of 3 for Sunday breakfast around 9:00am the staff seemed surprised to have patrons flocking for Sunday breakfast. They ran out of coffee & they were out of their spectacular oatmeal and biscuits already. That said after the coffee was made & our orders taken I enjoyed the steak & eggs with greens. It was perfect. The pico de gallo topping was a tasty pairing with the steak & greens. We also got an interesting blueberry and fennel (I think) jam for the table. I was already a fan of Songbird because of their oatmeal, it is truly how oatmeal should taste. All the time. Now I will be back for their steak & eggs as well and to try one of the cocktails & dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SweetTastefulDined on 10/3/2014It was a perfect spot for my 5 friends and me from high school. (We're 67 now.) The food was very good, we didn't feel rushed, it was quiet, and we liked that the place was flooded in light this Friday for lunch.Special Features:
- Not Worth itPDXnativeDined on 9/27/2014I thought the menu looked good and even the odd location and clearly neighborhood corner feel was okay at first. Our dinner was just okay. My friend had the chicken caccetori special and the sauce was more like a country gravy. My salad was all lettuce and too much dressing, not enough tuna or other ingredients to make it worth $17.00. We could have had a better meal at 50 other places in town for the same price. Our server was aweful! she brought the check before we were finished with dinner and then tried to pick it up before even clearing the plates. I could see how coffee and light breakfast might be more successful here, fine dining is not their forte!
- yum yum yumluvfoodVIPDined on 9/21/2014LOVE this place. Sue is a fabulous server and I could go on for days about the food....so fresh and delicious. The duck hash at brunch is to die for and sample some of their cocktails. They are very accommodating on food allergies.Special Features:
- Glad we found it!PDXDiners2VIPDined on 8/31/2014Songbird is a lovely neighborhood place on a quiet corner with excellent drinks, food and service. The dinner menu isn't extensive, but there are plenty of great options. We live on the other side of town and wouldn't have know it was there without Open Table, but now that we do, we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Songbird reviews archive.