Sonagi Korean BBQ
2585 W. Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90006Neighborhood:
KoreanPrice: $30 and under
Sonagi Korean BBQ
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sonagibbq.com/
- Phone: 2139739292x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Cajun, Korean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Glass-enclosed private room with a capacity up to 30 people.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Lee 8885604056
A word from Sonagi Korean BBQ
Located in the heart of Koreatown, Sonagi Korean BBQ combines a traditional approach to Korean cuisine in a contemporary setting. Specializing in prime cuts grilled at the table, guests enjoy a casual and lively setting to enjoy exotic yet hearty flavors.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sonagi Korean BBQ reviews from OpenTable diners
- Happy Birthday to meShastaMDined on 2/19/2014First time coming here and it was great to be here for my birthday. Service was amazing, better than any other AYCE KBBQ I have ever been too. they are extremely attentive and make sure that you are fed well. They even have a salad bar that has all the extra things you could ever need (salad, kimchi, rice paper, etc). Food was really good, and they had alot of food options in every category. Honestly you should try this place out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, alright service.SASenfieldDined on 2/14/2014Food: Amazing Decor: Good Service: Good Price: Expect $25-35/person If you're looking for great Korean BBQ, try Sonagi. They have a huge selection of meats to choose from, ranging from the basics (pork belly, bulgogi, etc) to different (Argentinian BBQ, baby octopus, cajun corn, etc). Not a single thing I tried tasted less than great. The only issue, though nothing major, is that their service can become painfully slow, though probably due to it being Valentine's Day (on the evening experienced).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sonagi BBQerikacurryDined on 1/17/2014This place was great! Very accommodating, great food and excellent happy hour!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a family lunch!MonikahDined on 1/4/2014Took my mother there for her birthday and everyone had a great meal and a great time, from the 8 year old to the 63 year old. We were all newbies and the staff explained how things worked, though a little more info about all the side dishes would have been helpful as well. The meat selection is incredible and the sides are all very tasty. There is a salad bar but don't expect anything too traditional, but definitely a very tasty dressing. We must have spent 2 hours there but the staff was great and we all left happy. We are definitely going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Galaxy 1 Menuploc36VIPDined on 12/19/2013We had the AYCE Galaxy 1 menu at $19.99 for lunch instead of their Special AYCE Lunch at $8.99, as there were more cuts of beef and seafood available. The service was very good and attentive, they changed the grill 4 times during our stay for lunch. The cuts of meat were above average, especially good were the LA Style short ribs and the Angus marinated boneless beef. The side dishes were not as plenty as OO-Kook but generally ok. Good experience for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly staffsShiningteethDined on 6/1/2013They were very nice! Friendly, and efficient. I would definitely go back there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great casual dining. Beef,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/23/2013Great casual dining. Beef, pork, shrimp and octopus were very fresh and good quality. All you can eat with a very nice variety of options - perfect for the adventurous eater as well as the conservative. Attentive, friendly staff and manager - and every table was taken. Fun and delicious dining experience.Special Features:
- Looked like the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/14/2013Looked like the restaurant was either understaffed for the evening or just disorganized. The table for our reservation was not ready when we arrived and the service was slow. The quality of the food was overall pretty good but inconsistent - quality, portion size, flavors all varied each time we ordered.Special Features:
- I loved the meat quality atOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/13/2013I loved the meat quality at Sonagi. The only qualms I had were about the service. The servers randomly disappeared in droves and came back in droves but never when we needed them. They would have only received three stars had not the manager brought us service. That made me forgive them for the lack of service prior to the gift.Special Features:
- all around bad. The qualityellaVIPDined on 1/27/2013all around bad. The quality of meat was horrible, so fatty that it was barely edible. Also, slow service but they were friendly.