SoLita Las Olas
1032 East Las Olas Boulevard
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
SoLita Las Olas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.solitaitalian.com/
- Phone: 9543572616
- Hours of Operation:
5pm-11pm Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
5pm-1am Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Anthony "Radar" Risoli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: With SoLita catering, the choice is yours. DIne at SoLita and enjoy a delicious array of food and beverage services in our stylish surroundings, or chooses from one of our offsite catering menus. Now all you have to decide is where to celebrate...... "Your Place or Ours"
- Private Party Facilities: SoLita Las Olas offers many options for large or small dinner parties, cocktail parties, luncheons, corporate events, anniversary or birthday celebrations. We can accommodate from 6 to 300 of your guests in one of our private, semi-private or patio areas featuring incredible ambiance reminiscent of more glamorous times. With a variety of special event Menu's, our in house event planner can be sure to assist you with every detail to make your event memorable.
- Private Party Contact: Erin Carey 561-922-0900
- Special Events: Every Wednesday is Blues Night. Enjoy live music with dinner or swing by for one of our delicious culinary cocktails in the parlor lounge.
Join us Thursday for the hottest "Dinner Party" night on Las Olas Boulevard to see and be seen.
Visit our Web site: www.SoLitaItalian.com to find out more!
A word from SoLita Las Olas
SoLita Las Olas will be relocating to a new location. We ask that you visit Beauty and the Feast in Fort Lauderdale or SoLita Delray. Look for our new location this fall! SoLita Las Olas - " South of Little Italy brings you back home to family traditions with a fusion of Modern ambiance. A perfect place to socialize or be romantic in an ambiance reminiscent of more glamorous times.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
SoLita Las Olas reviews from OpenTable diners
- Delicious italian cuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/21/2014Very good italian restaurant right on Las Olas We sat outside facing the sidewalk so we could people watch. Fried calamari was lightly coated and fried to perfection. Beet salad and arugula salad were both good but a bit pricey Chicken cutlet was crisp and covered with delicious marinara Rigatoni Sunday sauce was delicious. Tender chucks of pork throughout the dish made this a gem We will definitely come back on our next visit to Fort LauderdaleSpecial Features:
- GOOD FRIDAYPELLYDined on 4/18/2014We give this restaurant 5 stars .We went on good Friday and found a great selection of all types of fish.Th eservice was above and beyond.Sorry they are leaving this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not kid friendlyKidCuisineVIPDined on 4/16/2014If you are looking for quick service because you have kids, this is not your place. There is no kids menu either. Dessert was not offered so I am not sure if they serve dessert. Poor service overall.
- Another good meal !PaulSVIPDined on 4/13/2014We made a last minute late night 9 pm reservation on a Sunday. Unfortunately for the restaurant it was empty, fortunately for us everything from appetizers to dessert was very good & fresh !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Service on an Important DayBrittDined on 4/4/2014We arrived on time with a party of 5 for a celebration dinner. The service was poor. Took almost ten minutes to receive our first round of drinks. A lady whom worked there and was off work drinking at the bar came over and told the server all the things she liked and that we would be having the same (which we didn't even order that). The appetizer was returned and we were not pleased with the second dish that came out either. The server came back with shots "on the house" and was apparently buzzed while he took one with us. It was a mess, unorganized and we were not happy with our overall visit. We probably will not be back any time soon.Special Features:
- Casual but UpscaleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/3/2014This restaurant was so trendy in decor and music. The outdoor seating is perfect to people watch but not too casual that one can't have a romantic date or night out on the town. The restaurant was pretty empty, which I assume was due to the weekday and the low season in FLL. Def recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyablemichaelVIPDined on 3/27/2014The decoration was not very appealing; however, when we start tasting the food, we overlooked the design enjoying the wonderful meal. It is a place to comeback.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SmallGeneDined on 3/23/2014We were told that the food there was extraordinary and that the portions were large-all not true. The food was only average and th portions extremely small! Especially the beet salad! On cut up beet for $12 was more than too funny! At least we got a good laugh put of it.
- Special occasionBadass48VIPDined on 3/22/2014We dined here for a special birthday and all I can say was everything was outstanding. We always think of Solitas when we need a go to place for great food, great atmosphere and good times. Don't miis the shrimp Solita. It is awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place good foodKatelynMDined on 3/22/2014We had a bachelorette party there. At 730pm we were seated immediately and the restaurant was pretty dead around that time. The service was a little slow but the waiter had a very fun personality. Overall the food was pretty good as well as te atmosphere and we all had a good time.Special Features:
- I think people don't walkReenerVIPDined on 3/8/2014I think people don't walk far enough down Las Olas to find this great Italian restaurant. Worth it.Special Features:
- Would give it another chanceNancyDancyDined on 3/5/2014The others around us seemed happier with their food than we were! Marinara had a kick they didn't mention and clams were not all able to be opened.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food with great energyFOOD1Dined on 3/1/2014great food with great energy ,,fun place to be with friendsSpecial Features:
- Bad experienceJessDined on 2/15/2014I went in Solita with 7 People other than myself. It was expensive but it wouldn't have been so bad if we actually received decent service. The server had a major attitude with us the entire time. Dismissed our questions and our waters were not filled once. At the end of our meal they had the nerve to add gratuity to our checks for 20%. After working in the service industry, there is no excuse for being treated the way our party was and spending the amount of money we did.
- IF YOU LIKE THE MC DONALDSMADYMVIPDined on 2/15/2014IF YOU LIKE THE MC DONALDS CROWD WHEN YOU GO OUT TO DINNER THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU.... NOT MUCH CLASS, THE BARTENDER IS IN BUSTIER, SPILLING OVER IT...THIGH HIGH BOOTS... SHATHE ONLY THING MISSING WAS THE WHIP! SHAME .... THE FOOD ISN'T TOO BAD... NOT REALLY GOOD EITHER....
- LousyDisappointedDined on 2/15/2014Service was terrible....Ambience....less to be desired....Read other reviews and listen....Avoid this placeSpecial Features:
- The atmosphere was great.SolitasDined on 2/14/2014The atmosphere was great. Very elegant, the food portion was a bit small and the wine was great.Special Features:
- We had a reservation for 9:30OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014We had a reservation for 9:30 but we were not seated until 10:15. Management couldn't care less. Our server was nice but the the food was average, definitely not worth the price. We will not be returning to this restaurant.
- Great Experience!!mdedDined on 2/14/2014Found SoLita Las Olas on OpenTable for a last minute dinner reservation on Valentines Day..... We were not disappointed. From the Prosciutto & Mozzarella appetizer (amazing) to our entrées, the food was fabulous! The service was friendly, helpful and attentive. Will definitely go again on our next trip to Fort Lauderdale!! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatElnegroDined on 2/14/2014Great place but.... We had a reservation and end up eating at the bar which we made the best of it. I provided my credit card info to book the reservation and still didn't get a table. One thing I am will say is, the hostess needs to be a much nicer and fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow.....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2014We brought our parents there for their 63rd Wedding Anniversary. The food, service, and overall experience was outstanding. The staff surprised our parents with a beautiful dessert with sparkling candles. One of my all time favorite restaurants !!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous ItalianFoodieJMVIPDined on 2/1/2014Regular customer. This restaurant has never disappointed me or any of our guests. Must try the Veal Sorrentino, Grilled Pork Chop with peppers, Fish Puttanesca, eggplant stack and Meatballs!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Left with a sour taste.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/25/2014Everything was great , until a 20% tip was not enough! Our waiter Marcello made it obvious he wasn't happy, We left there with a sour taste.
- Ft LauderdaleNRRADined on 1/20/2014Read reviews before selecting this place and it lived up to expectationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tuesday evening, not crowdedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/14/2014Tuesday evening, not crowded except for noisy function in the bar area, expect not typical for a normal Tuesday. Food was very good, had Salmon Picatta (delicious) and the meatball was top notch. good wine selection, pricey, but hey it's Las Olas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Long WaitfourleafDined on 12/31/2013We were two people on New Years Eve with a 9:45 reservation. We were exactly on time and valet parking (behind the restaurant) worked fine. Then, we waited at a crowded bar, along with many others, for 75 min until we were seated. The DJ music was good and up to date. The place festive. The waiter was attentive but the service was very slow. On a prix fixe menu we were being served desert at 1:30 AM. It was also a very long wait for the appetizer course. Ambiance and festivity were great and the food, when it came, was very good! The reception staff seemed to be acting out "The Russians are coming" but they were very apologetic and friendly.Special Features:
- There are many better restaurantsjba3Dined on 12/31/2013There are many better restaurants on Las Olas. The food is nothing special.
- Awesome and consistentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/26/2013A warm, inviting environment with competent team to provide good service to customers!Special Features:
- Not impressedNotimpressedDined on 12/22/2013We dined around 7 PM on a Monday night and the restaurant was not busy. We selected a table outside to enjoy the amazing South Florida weather. To sumarize, the service was slow, the food presentation left much to be desired. The menu stated served with "greens" and what was presented as greens apeared to be soggy Spinach. Waiter was not very attentive and for the ooverall experience we would not recommend or return again. The couple who sat next to us sat down and left 5 minutes later. Not sure the reason why...Nothing special and definitely not worth what we paid for dinner.Special Features:
- ExpectingMore2P2WDined on 12/21/2013A few months ago we stopped in to SoLita for a drink at the bar and had the meatball appetizer. It was quite good to our surprise. We decided to go back for dinner and were looking forward to dining there with another couple. Being locals, it is hard to find a "go-to" restaurant on Las Olas. As a whole, the food was very good. We ordered 2 appetizers (eggplant and meatball) and we all had an entree. The food was well presented, clean, and tasty. The problem was the poor service. Our waiter never came to check on us after our food was served, forgot items, and just didn't seem to care about making our experience worthwhile. Needless to say, this will not be a restaurant we return to. So long, SoLita.Special Features:
- Use to be good!chuck954Dined on 12/21/2013Won't go back service was not good and either was the food. Very long wait in between meals and drinks. Very dissatisified.
- Cannot fault anything, I hadCrossgrovesVIPDined on 12/19/2013Cannot fault anything, I had the pair of Lobster tails ($50) although it is rather pricey compared to other dining in Fort Lauderdale.Special Features:
- From the excellent waitstaffFederalVIPDined on 12/19/2013From the excellent waitstaff to the wonderful food, a winner all around. Plus the energy of Las Olas.Special Features:
- Trendy Las Olas Venue12hyDined on 12/18/2013SoLitas provides an Art Deco/50s atmosphere. The food, service, & energy level tempts the diner to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, good service. pricesnattylifeDined on 12/14/2013good food, good service. prices are a little high but its on las olas so its expectedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, fair serviceBREfraimVIPDined on 12/10/2013I will go back just if I have lots of time to spend and.not in a hurry to eat. Food is really good but service very slow.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/7/2013Overpriced Italian food not much of ambience service was fair.
- Very, very loud. Make is difficulttoirskyVIPDined on 11/30/2013Very, very loud. Make is difficult to talk with dinner guests. Would not go there again for that reason. Food was good.Special Features:
- TerrificAlbriVIPDined on 11/26/2013I am a resident and I try to avoid tourist hotspots, but since it was a Tuesday night and I heard good things we decided to try this place. What a gem!! The place is beautiful, the service was good, and the food was OUTSTANDING!!! Everything was delicious so we will be back, but on a Monday or Tuesday though when it's not crowded :-)Special Features:
- OUTSTANDING!!!PezzDined on 11/15/2013All I can say is that this was BEST meal I have had this year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.