Soleo Mexican Kitchen
8611 Hillcrest Ave, Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75225Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Soleo Mexican Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://soleomexicankitchen.com/
- Phone: 2142289294
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Special Events: Please join us for Mother's Day! Make your reservations today!
A word from Soleo Mexican Kitchen
Lupe Velasquez and husband Michael Rodriguez have branched out with a new concept and vision to move the El Paisa Corporation to new heights. SOLEO Mexican Kitchen was strategically chosen for its location and will now cater to the emerging metropolis and entice a new dimension of Dallas food lovers. SOLEO will continue to provide the same delicious authentic Mexican flavor El Paisa offers, while introducing new contemporary dishes and traditional Tex Mex classics. Soleo is a fusion between old and new, celebrating the Soul of True Mexico.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Soleo Mexican Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
- Fortunately, we were not inOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/28/2013Fortunately, we were not in a hurry. There were long periods of inattention, first to receive a menu, then to give our order, and to be able to request a check. We ordered an Argentine bottle of wine and were brought a wine from Spain (with the explanation that they made a mistake on the wine list but no explanation when we ordered). The food was very good and different/better than TexMex. The restaurant is rather drab in decore.
- Mediocre food & loud trafficDogwalkerDined on 5/14/2013There was certainly no need to have made a reservation here - the place was empty. The outside patio had looked so uniting, but the traffic on Hillcrest Rd was so loud it was almost impossible to have a conversation. The dinner selections were not flavorful and the service was abysmal. I think that sums it up.
- MarginalBGLTBVIPDined on 5/12/2013With a choice of many good area restaurants - if one is just fair, you dont go back. While the food was good, the restaurant was almost empty on Mothers Day. Even so, the waiter was slow and we were sat in an undesireable table location by a hostess who knew we wanted to sit elsewhere! Overall slow and the waiter couldnt remember who ordered what. Soleo could be a good restaurant experience - but not this time!
- Mediocre Food, at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/12/2013Beautiful day, but smokers on the patio made it unbearable. Menu was limited. Beans and rice were bland. Don't see these guys lasting long. Much better food at MiCo or Rafas.
- MSG????BigCfromBigDDined on 3/27/2013Not sure what they put in their food, but my entire family feel almost into a coma after eating there. We also were very bloated and gassy. It is really disappointing as we are looking for a new local mexican joint that doesn't just do the normal Tex-Mex. Would not return.