1319 9th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://soigowthai.com/
- Phone: (415) 564-7722
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from Soi Gow
Serving delicious Thai in the inner sunset.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Soi Gow reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)neighborhood gem (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Good for a quick bitefoodandfriendsVIPDined on 3/19/2014Great location if you are going to the De Young Museum - an easy walk. Very simply decor, but the food was quite good, especially the curry and calamari. I would definitely return if I were in the vicinity.
- Not to shabby Thai food...rkeatsVIPDined on 3/16/2014Affordable and good tasting Thai food in the heart of Inner Sunset. Spacious venue and decor is typical of what you would find at any Thai restaurant. Friendly and attentive service throughout meal. We ordered the typical Thai dishes Pad Thai, Panang Curry, Crab Fried Rice, etc..... all of which had great flavors and definitely filled the Thai cuisine void we were experiencing. The only setback is that the chicken was a bit dry but being in curry it was easy to mask. This place is cheaper than the other Thai establishments in this neighborhood. Will be back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choice!donnasdealsVIPDined on 5/8/2013We liked this place. Food was yummy. However there were two issues: 1)they do a booming delivery service and that seemed t result in slow service for the diners in the restaurant. 2)they should turn off the large screen travelog for Thailand; I don't need that when I'm having my meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.