SOHO - Atlanta
4300 Paces Ferry Road, Suite 107
Atlanta, GA 30339Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
SOHO - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sohoatlanta.com/
- Phone: 770-801-0069x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 5:30 - 9:30pm. Midday menu available Monday through Friday.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Scott Warren
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please visit www.SOHOatlanta.com/PrivateDining.aspx for information on private events; contact the Events Manager, Susan Smith, directly by calling 770-749-7039 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entertainment: None
- Special Events: Guests joining SOHO for Prime Rib Sundays receive a succulent, slow roasted Prime Rib dinner for $28. The meal includes a starter salad, boneless Prime Rib, choice of side and steak sauces. Quantity is limited and reservations are recommended. Please call 770-801-0069 or visit www.SOHOatlanta.com to reserve your Prime Rib dinner.
Join us for Flight Night every Wednesday at 5:30 PM! Based on a monthly theme,, three wines are showcased weekly and paired with tapas crafted specially by Chef Joe Ahn.
A word from SOHO - Atlanta
Since 1997, we've been striving to please our guests, whether they’re looking for old favorites, seasonal creations, small plates or an introduction to new wine. We’ve adapted our style to reflect current food trends as well as the way our guests want to eat. So while there’s a selection for those who want to splurge on entrees such as the signature Sea Bass, New Zealand Elk or Certified Angus NY Strip, there are plenty of other options including gluten-free and vegetarian selections along with weekly wine and tapas pairings. Cheers!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
SOHO - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
118 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (81)fit for foodies (45)great for lunch (34)romantic (33)special occasion (33)notable wine list (28)great for outdoor dining (27)good for groups (22)vibrant bar scene (22)hot spot (15)great for brunch (8)scenic view (6)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- My taste buds were in heavenLuv2eatDined on 9/19/2014We decided to try Soho as part of Cobb Restaurant week. I am so glad that we did. Everything was amazing-- the hostess, the food, the setting, and the service. I would highly recommend the apple sausage ravioli. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always DependableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014This is a neighborhood gem; it is in a convenient location in Vinings and the menu is attractive and diverse. The noise level is lower because there are no large rooms, the restaurant is broken up into smaller rooms so it is more comfy. We were a group of five and seated at a round table that facilitated conversation without yelling. The food was great and the tortilla soup is always a hit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eats!foodie123Dined on 9/16/2014Went here for a friend's birthday. Great food, great and attentive service! Would definitely recommend!Special Features:
- Fun with FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/16/2014This is a great restaurant to catch up with some friends. The salads are excellent (we especially enjoyed the salmon salad), and the banana foster dessert was too die for!Special Features:
- JenniferDined on 9/13/2014Excellent food and service. We enjoyed it! Our guests had the salmon and tofu and I the apple sausage ravioli. We all agreed the food was fresh and tasty. The prices were also reasonable and comparable with what you might find in midtown or Decatur. If there is any issue, we had a hard time finding the restaurant as it is tucked away in a tony strip mall. Otherwise, the drive over was worth the meal and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SOHo - Atlanta GaminkyDined on 9/13/2014We dined at SOHO in Vinings last Saturday night. The ambiance of this restaurant is really very pleasant, we were on the porch overlooking the Vinings courtyard. We had three courses and the food was prepared and presented very well. Had a good waiter, and though he was not over attentive, he did keep up with us. I have enjoyed this restaurant for many years and would recommend it to others. I especially like their Tapas selections when we want something more casual. It is not a large restaurant so the noise level is there, but not over powering.Special Features:
- Lovely dining spot.JCAtlantaVIPDined on 9/13/2014Haven't been to Soho for awhile, a pleasant experience! Started with caprese salad, good but disappointed to see baby heirloom tomatoes rather that full size (I can buy the baby's @ farmers market or Trader Joes). So, it was good but not a WOW. Cobia special fresh from The Gulf was excellent, cooked to perfection and kitchen was super accommodating of my "no gluten" limitations and provided a double portion of fresh sugar snaps and green beans. Husband had a chopped salad which was good and really yummy short ribs. Would have split a desert but non-gluten options limited to brulee (boring) or sherbet/ice cream. Was longing for a beautiful, creative fresh fruit or a decadent flourless chocolate cake. Always solid cooking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as AlwaysBartDined on 9/6/2014I have been to SoHo many times. Consistently good. The service was especially good this time. Looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- Disappointed DanAwesome65Dined on 9/6/2014Really looking forward to a great experience. Heard good things about this restaurant. Really disappointed in the quality of the food. Great bar scene.Special Features:
- ExcellentTheDudeVIPDined on 9/5/2014Great lunch spot. Service was excellent and food was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014As always, SOHO does not disappoint .....awesome place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They made our anniversary specialAdriDined on 8/23/2014We celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary with SOHO. It was a relaxing and enjoyable time. Food was delicious, the ambiance was nice, and our server was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedJoJoDined on 8/23/2014Disappointed in the food. Felt like the best restaurant in a small town. Almost too fast on the service. Not finished with one course when the next arrived. Neighborhood restaurant been around for awhile. Guess there are some small town like patrons that keep it going.Special Features:
- Great Food!JimxyzDined on 8/20/2014Lots of great food spots popping up in Atlanta and this is one of them (although it has been around for 20 years already!). We finally venured out of Buckhead and this place was worth the drive to midtown. We will return for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have been going here for 20 years!ladolcevitaatlantaVIPDined on 8/18/2014This is my "go to" restaurant where I always know I'll get a good meal. Menu is definitely fit for a foodie. I have introduced many of my friends to SOHO's and it never disappoints. Consistent food and great service.Special Features:
- Still A Great FavoritePapaBsReviewVIPDined on 8/15/2014Took a group of friends. Unfortunately due to traffic, several were going to be late and the restaurant graciously allowed us to delay our reservation by 30 minutes. The food was excellent, as usual, and we had a great evening with rich conversation. Although the service was slower than usual, they were very friendly, helpful and made great recommendations.Special Features:
- SOHO still greatFrequentDinerDined on 8/13/2014It has been at least two years since I ate at SOHO and I am happy to find that it still serves great food at reasonable prices. Will go back sooner now.Special Features:
- Lobster MadnessCharliepDined on 8/10/2014Ordered my lobsters on Friday for the Sunday night feast. It was worth the wait. Fresh whole Maine Lobster. Really, really great.Special Features:
- Fantastic dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/9/2014Really enjoyed our drinks, meal and delicious dessert! The service was spot on and we really enjoyed being able to talk and visit with our friends! Would highly recommend the calamari and cream brulee!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre, this time...OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/2/2014This was our 3rd visit to SoHo. Loved it the first 2 times but this time...just kind of bland. I ordered the crab cakes which were good but the snap peas which came with it were chewy and difficult to eat. My husband ordered the 'veggie plate' which consisted of 4 vegetable sides. Each item he ordered was completely bland especially black beans and rice...no seasoning whatsoever, plain white rice and beans. Not much options for vegetarians (as far as entrees) so not sure about returning.Special Features:
- Wonderful as alwayscandicemarie86Dined on 8/2/2014We visit SOHO Atlanta every other month or so and this visit did not disappoint. It was a little cool for an August evening in Atlanta, so we sat on the patio. Service was wonderful as was the food. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- JackDined on 8/1/2014The server was very personable and the manager/owner stopped by the table for a nice chat. We had a very enjoyable lunch for an employee who was retiring.Special Features:
- Lobster Boil eventPassi14Dined on 7/27/2014A tradition @ Soho on Sunday's duirng summer months. As West-Europeans we enjoy visiting Soho for these excellent prepared lobsters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday LobsterMaryDined on 7/27/2014The lobster was perfectly prepared and so fresh. I thoroughly enjoyed my evening and will be back for more lobster before the summer is over. Also very attentive and excellent service - lovely Sunday experience.Special Features:
- TerryVIPDined on 7/25/2014Hostess very accommodating to our request for a specific table. Waiter understood that we wanted a slowly paced meal. Thanks to both.Special Features:
- SOHODinerDined on 7/22/2014I love this place! The food is great and the service is competent! My only problem is that I don't want to wear it out!Special Features:
- Needed a flashlightSmyningsFoodieDined on 7/19/2014We literally needed to get out our phones to have light to read the menu. I am all for dimming the lights to get the ambience right but it is extreme. With that being said the food was great as was our waiter. He picked up on a food allergy off a side remark which was impressive. The noise level was also extreme from several groups, they were having fun, just too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was okay...rtpivVIPDined on 7/19/2014Our first time at Soho, the food was just okay. The blackened chicken sandwich was overcooked and tough and my wife's pasta bolognese was okay, but unremarkable. Our friend got the burger and it looked spectacular. The setting is nice in Vinings Village and the place is nice. There was a large private party the night we went, which may have had the kitchen off its game. We'll give it another try and maybe go for the burger.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Calamarimls00Dined on 7/16/2014That is the number one reason we go. I have ordered calamari all over the world and this is still the best.Special Features:
- Diversified menu - great foodladolcevitaatlantaVIPDined on 7/15/2014SOHO's has been a favorite for years. Consistently good food and great service. The chef does a wonderful job with a great dinner menu, something for everyone. (Lunch menu much more limited). The Sea Bass with bok choy is yummy. The special with Gulf Shrimp served with broccoli and bowtie noodles with a light sauce was delicious. The carpacchio appetizer was a generous portion, but sliced too thick. Buckhead Diner slices it paper thin, which it needs to be in my opinion. Need more Pinot Grigio selections on the wine list, and would also like to have a better selection of "European-style" desserts.Special Features:
- just okoxfordDined on 7/10/2014both of our side were at room temp so we could not eat them w/our dinner, yes we did send them back my husband for the second time stil came back under cooked
- Nice ambienceGrelaVIPDined on 7/8/2014Nice neighborhood, nice restaurant. Great food and service.Special Features:
- One of our favoritesNassauDined on 7/3/2014We consistently have great service, food, wine and atmosphere at Soho. It s one of our favorite spots!Special Features:
- Sunday at SOHO......SO good!MaryDined on 6/29/2014We were seeing a show at the Cobb Energy Center and dined at SOHO before the show. I had the Lobster "Sunday night special" and my husband ordered from the theater menu..............short ribs. The lobster was delicious and the sides, just perfect. We had a very enjoyable evening and I would highly recommend both the Sunday night lobster fest and all the items on the theater menu. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- DisappointedBirthdayRuinedDined on 6/26/2014It has been a few years since we last dined at Soho, so we were really looking forward to celebrating my wife's birthday there. Now we wish we hadn't! Extremely poor service, food was like warm to cold! Over priced! Don't waist your time here, too many other great places to eat in and around Atlanta.
- Theatre MenuMaryDined on 6/21/2014Nice theater menu! Excellent services and food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business lunchLovesfoodVIPDined on 6/16/2014I had a business lunch at SOHO this week, the food was great and the restaurant was very nice inside. I would love to go back for dinner and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- peteyVIPDined on 6/15/2014This restaurant is consistently good--We have been dining here frequently for two years and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Not as good as usualladolcevitaatlantaVIPDined on 6/13/2014Have been going to SOHO for years and it's always been a 5 star experience with outstanding with good food and service. But disappointed today with the beef bolognese with ribbon noodles for the luncheon special because it was quite ordinary. For a $14 entree it really needed a better presentation. Add some greenery to the plate (i.e. brocollini). Also, homemade pasta would definitely enhance this dish, especially for a restaurant of this calibre. The chocolate bread pudding was a flat, wet sugary mess topped with ice cream. $100 tab for two for lunch definitely was not worth it.Special Features:
- So YesKulinaryKidVIPDined on 6/12/2014Another excellent experience. have not been able to get to Soho in a year. NEVER disappoints. Excellent service. The baby Back ribs lunch special was excellent, and I highly recommend.Special Features: