SOHO - Atlanta
4300 Paces Ferry Road, Suite 107
Atlanta, GA 30339Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
SOHO - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sohoatlanta.com/
- Phone: (770) 801-0069
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 5:30 - 9:30pm. Midday menu available Monday through Friday.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Scott Warren
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please visit www.SOHOatlanta.com/PrivateDining.aspx for information on private events; contact the Events Manager, Susan Smith, directly by calling 770-749-7039 or by email at email@example.com.
- Entertainment: None
- Special Events: Guests joining SOHO for Prime Rib Sundays receive a succulent, slow roasted Prime Rib dinner for $28. The meal includes a starter salad, boneless Prime Rib, choice of side and steak sauces. Quantity is limited and reservations are recommended. Please call 770-801-0069 or visit www.SOHOatlanta.com to reserve your Prime Rib dinner.
Join us for Flight Night every Wednesday at 5:30 PM! Based on a monthly theme,, three wines are showcased weekly and paired with tapas crafted specially by Chef Joe Ahn.
A word from SOHO - Atlanta
Since 1997, we've been striving to please our guests, whether they’re looking for old favorites, seasonal creations, small plates or an introduction to new wine. We’ve adapted our style to reflect current food trends as well as the way our guests want to eat. So while there’s a selection for those who want to splurge on entrees such as the signature Sea Bass, New Zealand Elk or Certified Angus NY Strip, there are plenty of other options including gluten-free and vegetarian selections along with weekly wine and tapas pairings. Cheers!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
SOHO - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
119 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (92)fit for foodies (59)great for outdoor dining (38)great for lunch (32)special occasion (31)romantic (29)good for groups (28)vibrant bar scene (23)notable wine list (23)hot spot (13)great for brunch (9)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Neighborhood findJohnDined on 11/22/2014Had not visited Soho for a while, but what a nice find again. Great atmosphere and food..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovelySmartGaGalDined on 11/8/2014Had an early dinner here after a theater matinee. Glad we got the early reservation. By the time we left it was very busy, bustling, with not an empty seat in the place. Lovely, simple decor, charming locale, good service, and the food was delicious. Not an especially adventurous menu, it still offered an excellent variety. I had an organic spinach salad and seared scallops. Others at our table had good things to say about the artisan cheese board, butternut squash soup, and calamari. Very tasty. Not inexpensive, but with drinks, dinner, and coffee, we got out of there for around $90 each. What one might expect to pay for fine dining these days. Worth it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday at SohodrljdVIPDined on 11/1/2014We celebrated two birthdays last Saturday night at Soho. Because both birthday celebrants had joined Soho's Birthday Club, two of the entrees and desserts were free. We ordered Cobia (a thick white fish similar to Halibut). It came with a delicious Risotto . But, the hit of the evening was the Trout special. The trout, cheese grits , spinach and a chipotle garnish were excellent. We scraped the plate. I would go back just for that. Dessert was chocolate bread pudding with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. We all agreed it was scrumptious.Special Features:
- 4goodfoodVIPDined on 10/31/2014I had the crabcake. One of the best I have ever had...moist and on a bed of delicious risotto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinner for business groupOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/2014We had 14 people on the sunporch on a Tuesday night. Staff was friendly and attentive. All raved on food - especially sea bass and calamari. Would bring a group here again.Special Features:
- BeautifulSweetieDined on 10/25/2014We had a great time at SOHO as we often try to experience restaurants we've never visited before. There was no hustle or wait especially for a Saturday evening. We would definitely recommend SOHO to others as well as return for future visits. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding (Liz).Special Features:
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014We went to Soho due to its convenience to the Cobb Energy Center ....we live in Roswell.....this was the best restaurant experience that we have had in quite some time.....6 people, 3 diff checks.....and making a event on time...no problem! but the real star is the food!!! Sea Bass.....I am salivating at 9 am while I type this...STELLAR! We had a little of everything and every single thing was outstanding! Crab cakes....cappriccio....OOOOOHHHH ridiculous! Chase was our server....he was spot on! we will be back, no questionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Soho was So Sodotters2013Dined on 10/24/2014The food was meh. We were very impressed during Restaurant Week. Maybe it was the waiter, choice of seating, and food this time. But, Friday was nothing special and we had the WORSE seating. Someone put a very noisy family (with kids) right next to us (when there were loads of other tables... Not pleasant.) We were in the front dining hall and the windows were open with cigarette smoke streaming in. Doubtful we will be back soon.
- Lunch GemLindaVIPDined on 10/20/2014perfect for ladies lunch on the patio to catch-up and relax. Salmon salad was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local gemDinerVIPDined on 10/16/2014Love this place. Prices have gone up so maybe too many people know about it now. Still a great place to take friends from out of town or a quick reliable meal when you just don't feel like cooking!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/16/2014Limited choices, service friendly but not overwhelmly nice. Server came by only three times. Had to leave check on table due to server absence.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceFoodie34Dined on 10/10/2014The food was very good and we had great service. My husband loved his crab cakes entree and I really enjoyed my chicken dish. Our server was very nice. We are looking forward to going back. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great new patio dining!FlygirlVIPDined on 10/9/2014Soho recently added a beautiful awning with the perfect amount of lighting draped across, so it is a lovely place to sit outside on a beautiful Atlanta evening. The food is exceptional and consistently good no matter what you order. They have a great wine list and also have added tapas for a light appetite. It is one of our top 5 Atlanta restaurants! Having pet-friendly outdoor dining is a giant bonus!!Special Features:
- LovelyFoodie2heartDined on 10/5/2014The hostess complimented both of us on our clothing and asked if it was a special occasion. We told her it was our anniversary. The good was perfect. Loved the Cobia with snap peas! The server was attentive without going overboard. At the end if the meal he brought us a dessert with a candle and wished us "Happy Anniversary". I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerryVIPDined on 10/4/2014We had all 3 tapas; they were great, as well as the wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Continues to be a FavoritePapaBsReviewVIPDined on 10/4/2014We had guests and I made recommendations based upon my past experiences. Our lady guest seldom eats red meat, but not knowing this, one of my recommendations was the "Short Rib". She quizzed me about it then ordered it. She loved it!!! We also had their two 7 and 8 yr. old children. Forget the kids menu, they went for the real thing...crab cakes and pasta! Cleaned their plates and ordered desert! SOHO's food is great! Usually the service is top notch also, but it fell short this time until some other servers stepped in and helped out.Special Features:
- Good food and Great ServiceCupricsDined on 10/1/2014A great environment for semi formal to casual dining. Food was good and service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Relaxing AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014Had a good lunch, reasonably priced, food and menu were good.Special Features:
- Neighborhood gem!!ThedinerVIPDined on 9/27/2014Soho never fails. The food is great and the service is remarkable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to check out.AnniversaryDined on 9/22/2014I've eaten here before, and once again it did not disappoint. I would definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a surprise! Great!dotters2013Dined on 9/20/2014Haven't been to Soho in years and decided to try for Cobb Restaurant Week. So glad we did! First, the prices were reasonable - $25 for a three-course meal (some had it for $35!) Four choices for apps and entrees (some other restaurants only had three). Hubby had calamari - loved it. I had shrimp - bit of a spice, but ok. Both had short ribs and creme brulee. Excellent! Will be back!Special Features:
- My taste buds were in heavenLuv2eatVIPDined on 9/19/2014We decided to try Soho as part of Cobb Restaurant week. I am so glad that we did. Everything was amazing-- the hostess, the food, the setting, and the service. I would highly recommend the apple sausage ravioli. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always DependableRelaxedinViningsDined on 9/16/2014This is a neighborhood gem; it is in a convenient location in Vinings and the menu is attractive and diverse. The noise level is lower because there are no large rooms, the restaurant is broken up into smaller rooms so it is more comfy. We were a group of five and seated at a round table that facilitated conversation without yelling. The food was great and the tortilla soup is always a hit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eats!foodie123Dined on 9/16/2014Went here for a friend's birthday. Great food, great and attentive service! Would definitely recommend!Special Features:
- Fun with FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/16/2014This is a great restaurant to catch up with some friends. The salads are excellent (we especially enjoyed the salmon salad), and the banana foster dessert was too die for!Special Features:
- JenniferDined on 9/13/2014Excellent food and service. We enjoyed it! Our guests had the salmon and tofu and I the apple sausage ravioli. We all agreed the food was fresh and tasty. The prices were also reasonable and comparable with what you might find in midtown or Decatur. If there is any issue, we had a hard time finding the restaurant as it is tucked away in a tony strip mall. Otherwise, the drive over was worth the meal and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SOHo - Atlanta GaminkyDined on 9/13/2014We dined at SOHO in Vinings last Saturday night. The ambiance of this restaurant is really very pleasant, we were on the porch overlooking the Vinings courtyard. We had three courses and the food was prepared and presented very well. Had a good waiter, and though he was not over attentive, he did keep up with us. I have enjoyed this restaurant for many years and would recommend it to others. I especially like their Tapas selections when we want something more casual. It is not a large restaurant so the noise level is there, but not over powering.Special Features:
- Lovely dining spot.JCAtlantaVIPDined on 9/13/2014Haven't been to Soho for awhile, a pleasant experience! Started with caprese salad, good but disappointed to see baby heirloom tomatoes rather that full size (I can buy the baby's @ farmers market or Trader Joes). So, it was good but not a WOW. Cobia special fresh from The Gulf was excellent, cooked to perfection and kitchen was super accommodating of my "no gluten" limitations and provided a double portion of fresh sugar snaps and green beans. Husband had a chopped salad which was good and really yummy short ribs. Would have split a desert but non-gluten options limited to brulee (boring) or sherbet/ice cream. Was longing for a beautiful, creative fresh fruit or a decadent flourless chocolate cake. Always solid cooking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as AlwaysBartDined on 9/6/2014I have been to SoHo many times. Consistently good. The service was especially good this time. Looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- Disappointed DanAwesome65Dined on 9/6/2014Really looking forward to a great experience. Heard good things about this restaurant. Really disappointed in the quality of the food. Great bar scene.Special Features:
- ExcellentTheDudeVIPDined on 9/5/2014Great lunch spot. Service was excellent and food was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014As always, SOHO does not disappoint .....awesome place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They made our anniversary specialAdriDined on 8/23/2014We celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary with SOHO. It was a relaxing and enjoyable time. Food was delicious, the ambiance was nice, and our server was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedJoJoDined on 8/23/2014Disappointed in the food. Felt like the best restaurant in a small town. Almost too fast on the service. Not finished with one course when the next arrived. Neighborhood restaurant been around for awhile. Guess there are some small town like patrons that keep it going.Special Features:
- Great Food!JimxyzDined on 8/20/2014Lots of great food spots popping up in Atlanta and this is one of them (although it has been around for 20 years already!). We finally venured out of Buckhead and this place was worth the drive to midtown. We will return for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have been going here for 20 years!ladolcevitaatlantaVIPDined on 8/18/2014This is my "go to" restaurant where I always know I'll get a good meal. Menu is definitely fit for a foodie. I have introduced many of my friends to SOHO's and it never disappoints. Consistent food and great service.Special Features:
- Still A Great FavoritePapaBsReviewVIPDined on 8/15/2014Took a group of friends. Unfortunately due to traffic, several were going to be late and the restaurant graciously allowed us to delay our reservation by 30 minutes. The food was excellent, as usual, and we had a great evening with rich conversation. Although the service was slower than usual, they were very friendly, helpful and made great recommendations.Special Features:
- SOHO still greatFrequentDinerDined on 8/13/2014It has been at least two years since I ate at SOHO and I am happy to find that it still serves great food at reasonable prices. Will go back sooner now.Special Features:
- Lobster MadnessCharliepDined on 8/10/2014Ordered my lobsters on Friday for the Sunday night feast. It was worth the wait. Fresh whole Maine Lobster. Really, really great.Special Features:
- Fantastic dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/9/2014Really enjoyed our drinks, meal and delicious dessert! The service was spot on and we really enjoyed being able to talk and visit with our friends! Would highly recommend the calamari and cream brulee!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.