SOHO Asian Bar & Grill
19004 NE 29th Ave.
Aventura, FL 33180Neighborhood:
KosherPrice: $30 and under
SOHO Asian Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://sohoasiangrill.com/
- Phone: 3054665656x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 4:45pm; Dinner: Sunday: - Thursday: 5:00pm - 12:30am, Friday: Closed, Sunday: 7:30pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Kosher, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from SOHO Asian Bar & Grill
Soho Asian Bar & Grill is located in Aventura, Florida. Our restaurant offers a wide variety of cuisinesContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
SOHO Asian Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (5)neighborhood gem (4)good for groups (4)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (1)vibrant bar scene (1)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- best in S FLOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/27/2014We frequent many of the kosher restaurants across South Florida and this is the best of the best. Great service, reasonable prices, excellent food. The menu provides a very nice range of choices. This was the second time we ate at SOHO and both times I was happy with everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best kosher restaurant of MiamiOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Congratulations !!! Acceuil impeccable, service parfait, prix raisonnable et nourriture excellenteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodX2EATDined on 8/20/2014Overall good place to eat. Delicious food with decent prices. Not sure why there were so many TV's though. Keep them at the bar. Another suggestion is to turn up the lights just a little. I will definitely eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/2/2014My son eats only kosher meat. His steak was one of the best he had, said he. Great service, excellent food, reasonable prices. Lively ambiance, complete with large sport TV screens, but with a very reasonable noise level - which is refreshing. I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Not you typical kosher restaurantgraceDined on 5/22/2014My husband and I came to Florida for five days armed with a different reservation for each night. However, after our first night dining at Soho, we knew we had to return. Try the lamb kebabs...deliciously spiced ground lamb cooked on a cinnamon stick for an amazing flavor. We enjoyed the chicken and beef pad Thai, just the right amount of kick. Both times we visited, my husband had the Napoleon for his main dish. It is a beautiful creation built on a base of mashed potatoes, a grilled portobello mushroom, hanger steak and baby chicken. Amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 10 reviews are from the SOHO Asian Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- Great Food.One of my favorites!yeni6Dined on 3/26/2014I loved the delicious food at Soho, because is fresh and you can enjoy the decorations that they made with the food on your plate. The restaurant is beautiful and their people are very nice with the clients, making you feel in a family atmosphere.Special Features:
- Deceptive menuJakeDined on 2/2/2014The menu is extensive, but many of the items do not actually exist. The staff is obliging, and the management tries hard to please. The menu should be overhauled to reflect what is really available.Special Features:
- Disappointed by lack luster food.Chicago1Dined on 1/27/2014Salmon appetizer had a great salad with it but the salmon lacked any flavor. Fried cauliflower was crisp but tasteless. Lamb kabobs were good and inventive with cinnamon sticks and sweet sauce. Wok items were poor. Sichuan beef had no chili only extremely sweet. Chicken tasteless with sweet sauce.Special Features:
- The Best Kosher in AventuraEzraDined on 1/22/2014Family was down from New York ,and found this gem. My wife and I went there one night and took the whole family back the next. If your in from NY and are frustrated by the kosher selection this is an overall great place. As a side note, our server, David was awesome.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - Below Average ServiceMartySiDined on 1/16/2014Kosher restaurants come and go. SoHo has a great menu and is reasonably priced, especially for a Kosher restaurant. The place is loud and frenetic, but the food was excellent. However, given the number of servers and staff working during our visit, service left much to be desired. Our 7 PM reservation was honored. However, we sat with our menus for about 15 minutes before our server approached. Once he did, he took our drink order and another 7 or 8 minutes passed by before the soft drinks and water were delivered. Rather than taking our order then, we waited again. Food came and everyone truly enjoyed the meal. We ordered a shared dessert, waited for that, and the waited again for the check. 2 1/2 hours later we paid and left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kosher foodLocalResidentDined on 1/4/2014Kosher food was good and the menu has a lot of options. The assistance waiter wanted to help but had zero training. Somehow the problem with kosher restaurants is that I always feel as a compromise some way or the other, but for kosher food, this was acceptable.
- butter is imitation, servicefoodloverVIPDined on 1/2/2014butter is imitation, service was not good. I order dumplings for dinner and the waiter brought them as an appetizer as he was not listening to me. So I ate before all at table. They also were not light but very dense as this is a kosher place and that was not known till we arrived at the restaurant. It does not say it on their site.
- Service with a smileOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/29/2013A great neighborhood gem, plenty of variety and great ambiance, makes this place a real winner. Tuna Rok to begin, followed by some great creative sushi rolls and ended with the szechuan beef. Will be definitely visiting this joint again.Special Features:
- Poor service ruined delicious mealRetiredInBoyntonBeachVIPDined on 12/22/2013The first waiter was inept.There were three of us at dinner, & the waiter first failed to bring one of our two appetizers intended for sharing, & then failed to bring my husband's main course. Need I say more? Eventually, after much time elapsed and much pleading with the waiter, which eventually turned to anger, management gave us not one but TWO new waiters, & that became a pathetic comedy of errors as you can perhaps imagine. Much apology from staff at the end, & "explanation" (the restaurant was "busy") of why things went so wrong. Sorry, they should expect and be prepared for "busy" on a Sunday night in season. The food was delicious, but that failed to make up for the truly poor service.
- Soho is latest kosher restaurantLionessVIPDined on 12/22/2013What a menu-steak, salads, sushi and Asian---all strictly kosher. Portions were substantial. Sushi excellent. Salads were enormous. Steak was a bargain and at a reasonable price. My Asian chicken salad wasn't exactly as billed but tasted much better than it appeared. We were too full for dessert. Tables are a bit too close together and there were plenty of loud children whose parents weren't attentive. The menu is so varied that we could go back repeatedly---and will. Our server, while a nice guy, was unable to describe anything on the menu. He also tried to take my salad away while my fork was in midair! Otherwise, the food came quickly. Ambiance is modern with loads of large screen TVs throughout the restaurant.Special Features: