SoCo Farm and Food
6538 Slabtown Rd.
Wilson, NC 27893Neighborhood:
Contemporary SouthernPrice: $50 and over
SoCo Farm and Food
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.soconc.com/
- Phone: 2523633716x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: 6:00pm - 11:00pm: Thursday - Friday
- Payment Options: Cash Only
- Cuisine: Contemporary Southern
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Law
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Kimberly Kulers 2523633716
A word from SoCo Farm and Food
You are invited to dinner on our farm for a memorable food experience. Before dinner, we encourage you to take a walk around, meet the animals and walk through our organic garden. Whether you choose to dine in our renovated tobacco barn or at the Chef's table, you are sure to have a relaxing but exciting food adventure. Seatings in the Main Dining Room are at 6pm or 8pm and we serve wine and beer. We also offer private dining for groups of 10-20 at the Chef's Table at 7pm. Our 4 course Prix Fixe menu features local ingredients and changes every two weeks. On the first Friday of each month we offer community seating for smaller groups at the Chef's Table, CALL TO RESERVE. This gives you the chance to experience the Chef's Table without getting a group together and an opportunity to meet other interesting food lovers. There is a 2 bedroom suite available on the property for guests who want to stay the night. Reservations are required. We accept cash or check onlyContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
SoCo Farm and Food - Best Restaurants in Wilson ›
SoCo Farm and Food reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.9Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (14)romantic (13)special occasion (13)notable wine list (9)good for groups (9)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (4)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Truly delicious farm to table meal.mmedDined on 10/4/2014Absolutely delicious food! So incredibly fresh, each course was well-prepared, had interesting flavors & appealing presentation. We chose the wine pairing w/ each of the four courses & were pleased with how each glass complimented the unique attributes of the accompanying course. My boyfriend & I each selected different options for courses 2, 3 & 4----highly recommend doing that so you can have a nice sampling (& wine pairing) of each of these courses. Kim, the GM and owner, provided amazing service and delicious wine pairings with each course. The relaxed, quiet setting provided the perfect setting to comfortably enjoy a superbly prepared meal. Truly one of the best dining experiences I have ever had- & worth the drive from Durham.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing, as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/4/2014This I'd the second time I have dined at SoCo and it has been incredible each time. We went for my husband's birthday this year and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We love the personalized service from a knowledgeable staff and we're thrilled to know our meals are made from fresh, local ingredients. When I made the reservation, I let them know I was a vegetarian, and they prepared a delicious meatless meal for me even though it was not on their menu that week. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stand-out eating experienceMatSarDined on 9/20/2014Wilson County's foremost eatery. A winning combination of excellent food, and polished service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!PsymonsDined on 9/19/2014If the atmosphere at SoCo wasn't enough (and it would have been), Jeremy, Kimberly, and staff took it to another level with knowledge and hospitality! A great experience with exceptional food and first class service. Being off the beaten path only adds to its charm. The prix fixe menu we experienced was equally challenging and rewarding, and in exactly the way we were hoping. We went with a small (6) group of friends, but no doubt this would be the perfect retreat for a couple looking to get away for a couple hours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014The atmosphere was great. The food was phenomenal. They had a terrific beer and wine list. Everything served was locally grown or raised. We could not have ask for any better service.Special Features:
- Excellent venue with terrific food.PeachesDined on 8/15/2014My wife and I went there for her birthday. I had been before and loved the experience, but she had never been. She is a horse person and loved the setting with the horse barn nearby. We sat outside on the patio prior to our 8:00 dinner and had a nice glass of wine that Kimberly recommended for us. The last time I went we had a large group and ate at the chef's table which was wonderful. This time we ate in a converted tobacco barn which is very, very nice with great atmosphere. The food was excellent especially the watermelon steak. Portions aren't large, but we were both very satisfied and let's face it the portions today are way too big! I highly recommend SoCo. Great atmosphere, fresh and delicious food, the best service around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique dining experienceKrissieDined on 8/8/2014Fantastic food with a really unique menu that changes every two weeks-- we had watermelon tuna as part of our meal. Pricey but definite a great place for date night. The staff was welcoming and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the SoCo Farm and Food reviews archive.