Society Cafe Encore - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Society Cafe Encore - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 770-5300
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily from 7:00 am - 11:30 am. Lunch: Daily, 11:30am - 3:00 pm; Afternoon Menu and Happy Hour: Daily, 3:00 - 5:00 pm. Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Pacheco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you are planning a corporate lunch, lavish wedding, bachelorette dinner or family gathering, Society Cafe Encore offers casually elegant surroundings that are perfect for any occasion. The semi-private top tier can accommodate seated dinner events for up to 70 guests on multiple tables and cocktail parties for up to 100. Society Cafe Encore is also available for full, exclusive restaurant buy-outs at dinner. Ideal for people-watching, the handsome bar and lounge area is inviting and comfortable. The space accommodates cocktail parties for up to 60 guests and may be used as a non-exclusive space for a seated dinner of up to 20. The bar and lounge offers an array of creative libations, from hand-crafted mojitos and fruity sangrias to fine spirits and Champagnes. The signature rolling Bloody Mary cart brings a lively, interactive experience to any event.
- Private Party Contact: Linda Brookins 7027702251x
- Entertainment: A Happy Hour is served in the Society Bar and Lounge Monday through Friday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with a variety of appetizers as well as select two for one drink specials.
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard and Wynn Boulevard
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Convenient drop-off at the Encore Las Vegas Boulevard entrance or at the Encore Main Valet or Tower Suites entrance. Fully enclosed, free parking at the Encore or Wynn self-park garages, accessible from Las Vegas Boulevard.
A word from Society Cafe Encore - Wynn Las Vegas
At Society Cafe at Encore, rising star chef Jeremy Pacheco's reimagined comfort fare adds elegance and decadence to classic American dishes. The accomplished chef has a deft touch with crafting crowd-pleasing dishes that bring new flavor to traditional favorites: for breakfast there are steak and egg 'sliders' and tempting 'XL' sticky buns. At lunch, filet mignon sliders share the bill of fare with Society fish and chips and a luxurious lobster roll. At dinner, the cafe's signature peppercorn rubbed rib eye and addictive mac n'cheese bites turn the comfort volume way up. The cafe's fanciful decor combines grandeur and whimsy - a place where black crocodile chairs and vivid lime green accents meet comfy fuchsia-tufted settees. Overlooking the busy casino floor, Society imbues the casual cafe experience with personality, life and great people watching. Reservations accepted for dinner only.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Society Cafe Encore - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Society Cafe Encore - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (32)great for brunch (25)fit for foodies (24)good for groups (21)special occasion (11)romantic (9)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (3)neighborhood gem (2)notable wine list (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- No magicOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/23/2014We had breakfast here before so naturally thought dinner would be great too. It was the opposite experience. Food was bland and lacked taste. Service was extremely slow despite many tables. Very disappointed and feeling ripped off. What happened to this place? Too many others will give you great food & service. We won't be back.
- expensiveAnnaVIPDined on 11/21/2014Lovely restaurant eventhough inside casino. Very expensive though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relief from the chaos of the StripCAT58VIPDined on 11/21/2014This was a lovely find for lunch after a visit to the Encore Spa. Fresh food, reasonable prices, great service.... and most importantly some calm from the chaos that can be the Las Vegas Strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but needs a firm handScottsdaleRon1Dined on 11/15/2014It's a nice setting with good (not great) food - it's right in the casino and the noise can be heavy - rowdy customers need to be dealt with and escorted out - but current management is not strong enough to get the job done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent for lunchFoodguruVIPDined on 11/12/2014excellent lunch spot. Had the superfood salad with chicken. Simply dressed and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingazfoodyDined on 11/11/2014Our table was available at the reservation time. Service was perfect & not intrusive. The food was outstanding & the price was reasonable. It was a business lunch so only non-alcholic beverages were ordered. Society was the perfect place to hold this meeting.Special Features:
- excellentlucyDined on 11/6/2014Had a wonderful time! Excellent food, service, and atmosphere. I will recommend to others and return. Chef will make anything you want according to your specifications.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKPatrickDined on 11/6/2014Average breakfast food. This rating has nothing to do with the service. - Service TERRIABLE. Our table of 4 sat down with all tables around us empty. We slowly watched them get filled and fed before we did. Our waitress finally came by for me to point this out; Once we did she disappeared until the food arrived 15 minutes later and blamed it the on the steak and eggs taking to long to cook ( we saw another table that was seated after us eating the same thing). Breakfast shouldn't take almost 2 hours to eat. especially when your on vacation and other things you want to do.
- Excellent food, Slow service4HonestusVIPDined on 11/5/2014Enjoyed the food quality, but disappointed by the service standard. Took a very long time for everything... even getting a cup of coffee and a refill.Special Features:
- Society Cafe exceeds expectationsEatemupDined on 11/4/2014I was so wowed by my outsanding breakfast and the incredible service, that a couple of days later, I returned for dinner and was even MORE impressed! The waitstaff is friendly, always addresses you by name, unfailingly asks if you have any food alergies, then provides the best service I've ever had. And the food.....original, creative and above all, terrific! Great value for wonderful food and service.Special Features:
- FungirlsnightoutDined on 10/24/2014Food was yummy (omelet). They even had gluten free bread. Service was a little slow (even to get bill or water glass filled). I've been there a few times for breakfast...food is always good. Service just wasn't as good this time.Special Features:
- Great mealvinnyDined on 10/22/2014Ate the fixed price and from menu. Group of 9. Everyone was satisfied and food was great. Service great, and excellent hotel and casino at EncoreSpecial Features:
- Good food, terrible servicePhoenixdinerDined on 10/16/2014We made a reservation for a bridal luncheon after reading reviews about the good food. Unfortunately, we weren't able to enjoy it because the service was terrible. After arriving, it took our server quite a while to come over and get drink orders and then it took forever to get them. We had to track down another server to see what happened to the one assigned to our table since we wanted to order food. Someone else eventually came to take our order & we only ever saw the first server again when she dropped off the bill. We'd planned on having a nice, leisurely girls' lunch before the wedding rehearsal but ended up not even getting to finish our food because it took over an hour to get it. Really excited to come here but very disappointed.
- Not up to Par at AllDeigsVIPDined on 10/15/2014I have dined here many times and the quality is slipping....food was OK...not great....apps and entrees came out at the same time...took forever to get drink refills...a bit rushed....complimentary soft pretzels were delivered at the same time as the apps. Cafe was not busy...no excuse for thisSpecial Features:
- Enjoyed the ExperienceMangoKissVIPDined on 10/9/2014The food is good and fresh. Good food with a nice twist on some classic favorites. Service was very good. Really enjoyed it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple food cooked brilliantlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/7/2014Staff were welcoming and polite, food was simple but divine and the restaurant decór is trés chicSpecial Features:
- Very Good OverallvegasgapDined on 9/28/2014Our second visit to Society is less than a year and it was every bit as good as our first. The room, service, and food continued to be very good. You will not go wrong with brunch at this classy Encore venue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Society CafeCharVIPDined on 9/22/2014We chose this restaurant because of a recommendation of a Wynn/Encore employee. We had tickets for a show that started at 7 and informed our server as soon as we were seated and asked if that would be a problem, time-wise and were told there would be no problem. More guests began arriving but it took a while for our server to take our order and we had to hurry to eat our meal. Food was delicious but would have been more enjoyable if we could have eaten at a leisurely pace. Needed more servers in the restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceGregDined on 9/18/2014The restaurant lived up to expectations in every way.Special Features:
- good choiceglobetrotting1Dined on 9/8/2014I selected this hotel for a business meeting with customers. The food was very good, although it took a while to get it. Service was generally good as well, although awkward at times with multiple poorly timed interruptions. Given we were there to discuss business matters, this stood out - especially when the server would repeatedly interrupt mid-sentence, versus standing by and waiting for a natural break in the conversation. Apart from that it was a good experience, nice environment and enjoyable meal. I would recommend Society Cafe for a casual non-business meal.
- VallancianoDined on 9/3/2014We celebrated our son's 21st birthday here and the food, ambience and service was first class. The chef even rustled up a delicious chocolate cake with candles helping to make it the perfect evening. I would not hesitate to recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant and affordableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2014perfect, relatively affordable breakfast or lunch option without having to leave the resortSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food at an awesome venueFoodnutVIPDined on 8/31/2014I left here feeling satisfied and happy. I got what I was expecting and that was excellence. Glad it lived up to the higher than usual prices. Fresh Watermelon juice is amazing and their desert cart is just great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegan Friendlyelephantgurl126Dined on 8/22/2014I really appreciated the fact that they had a special vegan menu and made knowledgable accommodations to people with special dietary needs. The vegan burger bun was not that good, but the vegan tomato soup and vegetable salad were incredible. So was the vegan chocolate shake. I'd go back for those items. The Wynn Terrace Cafe had a much better and tastier vegan selection, but they are only open for breakfast and lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid this place for if your veganOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014The Wynn proclaims itself vegan friendly but it's not. The menu was so small and the food was horrible. I wish I never wasted a night in Vegas going to this place.
- LovechocolateVIPDined on 8/20/2014This place is hit or miss. Breakfast is ok: their chicken sausage is good, hash ok, eggs don't realy taste like anything. As far as lunch this time I ordered calamari and it was mostly a mush, they all stuck together and tasted bland; the marinara and Tabasco helped. It's pretty but food just ok.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BreakfastBobCVIPDined on 8/17/2014Kitchen was a bit slow but otherwise a star. Wait staff was friendly and food excellent.Special Features:
- LovechocolateVIPDined on 8/16/2014The place is very nicely done. You can view the casino from certain tables too. Food is good. Service ok. Coffee great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DancingGalDined on 8/15/2014Had appetizers and cocktails before attending an event at Encore. Food was good and service, though somewhat slow, was still acceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What kind of service was this?AshleyDined on 8/14/2014Went in two days ago and was sat in the corner booth all the way in the back. I live in vegas and decided to bring my 3 friends from austrailia because food was SO good last time. We were sat pretty quickly which is good. But the waiter took forever to get our drinks and beers and waited OVER an hour for our food. A table of 15 that arrived maybe 20 min after we did got ALL their food before us which was upsetting. But our waiter was no where to be found to ask how long until our food arrives. And when it did arrive my salmon was barely warm! Didn't want to wait another 10 min to eat so I didn't mention anything. We were polite to our waiter the whole meal and tipped 20% on our $188 tab but found the service to be horrible!! :(Special Features:
- Too pricey for what you getLuvtoeatoutDined on 7/30/2014A nice enough restaurant but had a snobby feel to it. And pretty pricey for basic food. Great decor. Classic modern. We've been before and had better service the first time.Special Features:
- Great place 4 a business breakfastInterviewdinnerVIPDined on 7/30/2014I was at a business conference at the Wynn and this was a great place away from all the conferce attendees for a business breakfast. Great staff and great foodI would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 54 reviews are from the Society Cafe Encore - Wynn Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Adma27Dined on 7/27/2014Waiting time for a BOOKED table was 20 (!!!) minutes!!! The most terrible experience in Wynn!!Special Features:
- Not worth the priceVeteranVIPDined on 7/9/2014I went here as an out of town friend wanted to try it. Like most places on the strip, this place is over priced. I found the food very average and way overpriced for what it was. When asked about a veterans and/or local residents discount - I was told by the manager to call the corporate office. I find some places on the strip work hard to gain the support of veterans who are also local residents. This place seemed to go the opposite direction. Very sad.
- DinnerNYFOODGUYDined on 7/8/2014Table of 5, didn't give us a round table in the back (section wasn't open) so sat us at a larger table for 6 which wasn't as ideal as one person was "on their own, at the end". There was a special 3-course pre-fixe but no other specials. Ordered drinks which took forever to come (actually didnt even come until our appetizers/salad/soup came out) - which was annoying. They did provide very tasty warm pretzels w/mustard for the table as or instead of the typical bread/rolls/butter - which was a nice alternative. Mains were good. I had the short rib which was cooked nicely. There could have been more veggies on the plate though.Special Features:
- Great style and food!LeifLynnDined on 7/6/2014We ate here first in 2012 after winning a free 150 dollar dinner on our Wynn Red Card. We ate a late dinner and it was delicious. We visited again 7/2014 and brought my 69 year old Mother along and she loved the ambiance and the food 😃 it's great for all occasions and the food is amazing. The decor is beautiful and the staff do a phenomenal job!Special Features:
- Classy CafeChrisDinesOutDined on 7/6/2014If you enjoy eating in style and class, you will love the Society Cafe at the Encore - Wynn in Las Vegas. Besides the ambiance and great service is the diversity of the menu. On my first visit with three friends, we virtually ordered every item on the menu. They have an extensive list of juice drinks and smoothies. The breakfast menu offers many unique dishes.Special Features:
- chill for breakfast, great serviceJoshVisitsFromLADined on 7/5/2014A little loud. I had burger and it was cooked nicely but the flavor was boring and I prefer in and out for $20. Overpriced as well. But it's the Encore which us a beautifully done hotel with brand new video slots that help you pay for the art work ;)Special Features:
- Good food-- esp. for vegetariansOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/4/2014It is hard to find good vegetarian food in hotels in Las Vegas. This restaurant has a number of high-quality vegetarian selections-- plus a small VEGAN MENU! Even the signature hot pretzels come in a vegan version. And the food is excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/29/2014It was absolutely delicious!! Good food - starting with the pretzel bread and mustard butter!!