Society Cafe Encore - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Society Cafe Encore - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027705300x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily from 7:00 am - 11:30 am. Lunch: Daily, 11:30am - 3:00 pm; Afternoon Menu and Happy Hour: Daily, 3:00 - 5:00 pm. Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Pacheco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you are planning a corporate lunch, lavish wedding, bachelorette dinner or family gathering, Society Cafe Encore offers casually elegant surroundings that are perfect for any occasion. The semi-private top tier can accommodate seated dinner events for up to 70 guests on multiple tables and cocktail parties for up to 100. Society Cafe Encore is also available for full, exclusive restaurant buy-outs at dinner. Ideal for people-watching, the handsome bar and lounge area is inviting and comfortable. The space accommodates cocktail parties for up to 60 guests and may be used as a non-exclusive space for a seated dinner of up to 20. The bar and lounge offers an array of creative libations, from hand-crafted mojitos and fruity sangrias to fine spirits and Champagnes. The signature rolling Bloody Mary cart brings a lively, interactive experience to any event.
- Private Party Contact: Linda Brookins 7027702251x
- Entertainment: A Happy Hour is served in the Society Bar and Lounge Monday through Friday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm with a variety of appetizers as well as select two for one drink specials.
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard and Wynn Boulevard
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Convenient drop-off at the Encore Las Vegas Boulevard entrance or at the Encore Main Valet or Tower Suites entrance. Fully enclosed, free parking at the Encore or Wynn self-park garages, accessible from Las Vegas Boulevard.
A word from Society Cafe Encore - Wynn Las Vegas
At Society Cafe at Encore, rising star chef Jeremy Pacheco's reimagined comfort fare adds elegance and decadence to classic American dishes. The accomplished chef has a deft touch with crafting crowd-pleasing dishes that bring new flavor to traditional favorites: for breakfast there are steak and egg 'sliders' and tempting 'XL' sticky buns. At lunch, filet mignon sliders share the bill of fare with Society fish and chips and a luxurious lobster roll. At dinner, the cafe's signature peppercorn rubbed rib eye and addictive mac n'cheese bites turn the comfort volume way up. The cafe's fanciful decor combines grandeur and whimsy - a place where black crocodile chairs and vivid lime green accents meet comfy fuchsia-tufted settees. Overlooking the busy casino floor, Society imbues the casual cafe experience with personality, life and great people watching. Reservations accepted for dinner only.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Society Cafe Encore - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Society Cafe Encore - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
65 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (30)great for lunch (26)fit for foodies (24)good for groups (19)romantic (13)late-night find (10)special occasion (9)kid-friendly (9)neighborhood gem (4)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (3)notable wine list (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- good choiceglobetrotting1Dined on 9/8/2014I selected this hotel for a business meeting with customers. The food was very good, although it took a while to get it. Service was generally good as well, although awkward at times with multiple poorly timed interruptions. Given we were there to discuss business matters, this stood out - especially when the server would repeatedly interrupt mid-sentence, versus standing by and waiting for a natural break in the conversation. Apart from that it was a good experience, nice environment and enjoyable meal. I would recommend Society Cafe for a casual non-business meal.
- Elegant and affordableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2014perfect, relatively affordable breakfast or lunch option without having to leave the resortSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food at an awesome venueFoodnutVIPDined on 8/31/2014I left here feeling satisfied and happy. I got what I was expecting and that was excellence. Glad it lived up to the higher than usual prices. Fresh Watermelon juice is amazing and their desert cart is just great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegan Friendlyelephantgurl126Dined on 8/22/2014I really appreciated the fact that they had a special vegan menu and made knowledgable accommodations to people with special dietary needs. The vegan burger bun was not that good, but the vegan tomato soup and vegetable salad were incredible. So was the vegan chocolate shake. I'd go back for those items. The Wynn Terrace Cafe had a much better and tastier vegan selection, but they are only open for breakfast and lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid this place for if your veganOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014The Wynn proclaims itself vegan friendly but it's not. The menu was so small and the food was horrible. I wish I never wasted a night in Vegas going to this place.
- LovechocolateVIPDined on 8/20/2014This place is hit or miss. Breakfast is ok: their chicken sausage is good, hash ok, eggs don't realy taste like anything. As far as lunch this time I ordered calamari and it was mostly a mush, they all stuck together and tasted bland; the marinara and Tabasco helped. It's pretty but food just ok.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BreakfastBobCVIPDined on 8/17/2014Kitchen was a bit slow but otherwise a star. Wait staff was friendly and food excellent.Special Features:
- LovechocolateVIPDined on 8/16/2014The place is very nicely done. You can view the casino from certain tables too. Food is good. Service ok. Coffee great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DancingGalDined on 8/15/2014Had appetizers and cocktails before attending an event at Encore. Food was good and service, though somewhat slow, was still acceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What kind of service was this?AshleyDined on 8/14/2014Went in two days ago and was sat in the corner booth all the way in the back. I live in vegas and decided to bring my 3 friends from austrailia because food was SO good last time. We were sat pretty quickly which is good. But the waiter took forever to get our drinks and beers and waited OVER an hour for our food. A table of 15 that arrived maybe 20 min after we did got ALL their food before us which was upsetting. But our waiter was no where to be found to ask how long until our food arrives. And when it did arrive my salmon was barely warm! Didn't want to wait another 10 min to eat so I didn't mention anything. We were polite to our waiter the whole meal and tipped 20% on our $188 tab but found the service to be horrible!! :(Special Features:
- Too pricey for what you getLuvtoeatoutDined on 7/30/2014A nice enough restaurant but had a snobby feel to it. And pretty pricey for basic food. Great decor. Classic modern. We've been before and had better service the first time.Special Features:
- Great place 4 a business breakfastInterviewdinnerVIPDined on 7/30/2014I was at a business conference at the Wynn and this was a great place away from all the conferce attendees for a business breakfast. Great staff and great foodI would recommend this to a friend.
- Adma27Dined on 7/27/2014Waiting time for a BOOKED table was 20 (!!!) minutes!!! The most terrible experience in Wynn!!Special Features:
- Not worth the priceVeteranVIPDined on 7/9/2014I went here as an out of town friend wanted to try it. Like most places on the strip, this place is over priced. I found the food very average and way overpriced for what it was. When asked about a veterans and/or local residents discount - I was told by the manager to call the corporate office. I find some places on the strip work hard to gain the support of veterans who are also local residents. This place seemed to go the opposite direction. Very sad.
- DinnerNYFOODGUYDined on 7/8/2014Table of 5, didn't give us a round table in the back (section wasn't open) so sat us at a larger table for 6 which wasn't as ideal as one person was "on their own, at the end". There was a special 3-course pre-fixe but no other specials. Ordered drinks which took forever to come (actually didnt even come until our appetizers/salad/soup came out) - which was annoying. They did provide very tasty warm pretzels w/mustard for the table as or instead of the typical bread/rolls/butter - which was a nice alternative. Mains were good. I had the short rib which was cooked nicely. There could have been more veggies on the plate though.Special Features:
- Great style and food!LeifLynnDined on 7/6/2014We ate here first in 2012 after winning a free 150 dollar dinner on our Wynn Red Card. We ate a late dinner and it was delicious. We visited again 7/2014 and brought my 69 year old Mother along and she loved the ambiance and the food 😃 it's great for all occasions and the food is amazing. The decor is beautiful and the staff do a phenomenal job!Special Features:
- Classy CafeChrisDinesOutDined on 7/6/2014If you enjoy eating in style and class, you will love the Society Cafe at the Encore - Wynn in Las Vegas. Besides the ambiance and great service is the diversity of the menu. On my first visit with three friends, we virtually ordered every item on the menu. They have an extensive list of juice drinks and smoothies. The breakfast menu offers many unique dishes.Special Features:
- chill for breakfast, great serviceJoshVisitsFromLADined on 7/5/2014A little loud. I had burger and it was cooked nicely but the flavor was boring and I prefer in and out for $20. Overpriced as well. But it's the Encore which us a beautifully done hotel with brand new video slots that help you pay for the art work ;)Special Features:
- Good food-- esp. for vegetariansOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/4/2014It is hard to find good vegetarian food in hotels in Las Vegas. This restaurant has a number of high-quality vegetarian selections-- plus a small VEGAN MENU! Even the signature hot pretzels come in a vegan version. And the food is excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/29/2014It was absolutely delicious!! Good food - starting with the pretzel bread and mustard butter!!
- Surprising findMarshDined on 6/29/2014We had originally planned to go to another restaurant at the Wynn for Sunday brunch/lunch, but mistakenly made a reservation at Society Cafe. When we discovered our error, we decided what the heck and gave it a try. What a nice surprise! Really excellent food and service! And at a very busy time on a Sunday. We decided on sandwiches-- the truffle patty melt and chicken club-- and they were simply delicious. Great fries as well. Although we had originally wanted an outside view for our dining experience, we ended up having a great inside view… talk about interesting people watching! Although it's not the ambience we were looking for, it was a kick. We really enjoyed ourselves in every way.Special Features:
- Fun night outDiana78VIPDined on 6/24/2014The ambiance at the Society Cafe Encore is great. The food is delicious and the menu has great variety. The only downside is its location to the casino. Not the best for a smoke-free environment but depending on where you sit, is tolerable.Special Features:
- Always greatHughVIPDined on 6/19/2014We eat here monthly or so. Had the Halibut which was terrific. My wife had the rib eye, rare. It was as fine a steak as served anywhere else in Las Vegas. Service is always great and never overbearing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow, grouchy serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/10/2014Took server nearly 30 minutes to take our order and we had early breakfast reservation. Even when we told her we were in a hurry and had meetings to get to, the meal arrived after a lengthy wait which was followed by another wait for the check. Server's attitude not accommodating at all.
- Reasonable Find at the WynnChrisDined on 6/4/2014Not a bad deal for the money in a good location. I would visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointing!PaulaDined on 5/30/2014Very disappointing as Wynn and Encore are my favourite hotels on the strip and when in Las Vegas we always eat at one of their many beautiful restaurants which are always fantastic but unfortunately this time was very disappointing, the food was lovely but service was poor, which was ashame, we watched 'Le Reve' first which was amazing but dinner at 'society cafe' burst the bubble! We were expecting so much more!
- Great FoodjmjkatzDined on 5/20/2014We eat here on each morning of our convention, before we head over to the show. Food is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 38 reviews are from the Society Cafe Encore - Wynn Las Vegas reviews archive.
- 60/40 is 100% awesome!LVHMDined on 5/12/2014If you like bacon on your burgers, you'll love the 60/40! It's a burger patty composed of 60% ground beef and 40% ground bacon - it's 100% awesome! In addition to the 60/40 burgers, we also had yummy truffled mac and cheese bites, lollipop chicken wings, a flatbread pizza, a bacon and egg burger and (of course) dessert - a smores sundae with house-made marshmallows, a orange creamsicle creme brulee, and the largest piece of chocolate cake I've ever seen! Well worth the trip to the strip for this local! Yum!Special Features:
- Good FoodvegasgapDined on 5/10/2014Breakfast/Brunch on a beautiful Saturday morning at the Encore. Service was a bit slow but it was a busy morning. The menu choices were excellent. The Florentine Benedict and Crab Cake Oscar Benedict were very good as was the seasonal fruit plate. Excellent choice for an intense business brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not remarkableNorCalMomDined on 4/30/2014Enjoyed our meal but for the money, I'd go elsewhere next time. there are at least 3 other places within the Wynn complex that I'd pick over this one.Special Features:
- Best kept secretHughVIPDined on 4/23/2014This is a great restaurant! Concise menu so more attention goes into preparation than a place with 5 pages of choices ( my opinion). Ribeye my wife had was as good as any in town (and we live here). I had the halibut and risotto. I was blown away. Brilliantly prepared fish and exquisite risotto. We had wines by the glass so we could have choices. Their selections were excellent. Was not crowded on a Wednesday.Special Features:
- an outstanding dining experiencenandanDined on 4/20/2014This restaurant its perfect for brunch or lunch. We tried the easter menu and it was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wynn Win!HoneyBflyVIPDined on 4/8/2014Society Cafe ia our go to casual place when we stay at the Wynn. They have wonderful Vegan dishes and great food. I had a vegan tomato soup made with cashew cream and it was delightful. One morning I had a egg white omelete that was cooked perfectly. Mostly though the service is outsanding and the staff is genuinely friendly. Will go there again and again when I am at the Wynn-Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/8/2014Very comfortable and convenient for business lunch. Personnel very good.Special Features:
- Food fun in the EncoreTexasFoodieDined on 4/5/2014I visit Las Vegas once a year almost solely to seek out and find the best culinary experiences. The Wynn / Encore is certainly one of my favorite hotels, and this was my second visit to their exemplary Society Café. I so enjoyed the Mac & Cheese bites, and the delicious blue crab fritters. I chose the Society Signature Burger prepared as the chef would like it. It was very close to, or was, the second best burger I have ever eaten in my life. The service was well above average, and the prices were as you would expect for this kind of food in this environment. I will definitely visit Society Café again, and would recommend it to those that enjoy elevated tastes, and a fun and unique dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem in Wynn EncoreCorgimomDined on 3/30/2014After scouring the restaurant options at the Wynn and Encore resorts, my husband and I ended up at the Society Cafe restaurant in the Encore. Everything was great from the hostess and server to our dinner entrees of Salmon and Fish & Chips.Special Features:
- First time experience for momHayleysMomDined on 3/27/2014I took my mom here for breakfast on the recommendation of a friend, and it was fantastic! I'd been once before by myself, and I enjoy it as a solo dining spot, as well. Since it's right off of the casino floor, you can do a lot of people-watching. This time I ordered the Huckleberry Souffle' Pancakes, and my mom had a ham and cheese omelet. I was pleasantly surprised by the pancakes and would order them again. They take about 15 minutes to make and are worth the wait. Mom remarked over the decor over and over again, and I think she wants to go back on her next trip with my cousin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- breakfast there 2 days in a rowpclocalVIPDined on 3/23/2014Did Tableau at Wynn the first day and then Society the next two. I loved the huevos rancheros and the green machine juice. I had the same meal both times! I liked that when I said I wanted the eggs hard, no run at all, that they came that way. That doesn't always happen at other spots. The bloody mary bar circulating was great and it was nice for March Madness b/c they had discreet tvs that we could catch scores on. Husband had the french toast day 1 and an omelet the second day: both were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no surprisesCCCCDined on 3/23/2014It's a typical coffee shop at a hotel, nothing special, food was ok, the crab meat eggs benedict tasted good.Special Features:
- Impecible service with great foodJamesDined on 3/19/2014We came to this resturant on a recent trip to Vegas. The food was great, and the service really was impecible. A lovely end to our US adventure. Also, being from Europe we couldn't really get our head around the standard American portions — we were happy that this place had the portions just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.