Sobo's Wine Beerstro
1015 Eastern Shore Drive
Salisbury, MD 21804Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Sobo's Wine Beerstro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.soboswinebeerstro.com/
- Phone: (410) 219-1117
- Hours of Operation:
Monday 11:30am - 10:00pm
Tuesday 11:30am - 10:00pm
Wednesday 11:30am - 10:00pm
Thursday 11:30am - 10:00pm
Friday 11:30am - 11:00pm
Saturday 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Arturo Suazo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer full range of off site catering options from themed buffets to elegant dinners. Please contact us for menu selections.
- Private Party Facilities: We have 2 private dining spaces.
"Private Dining Room" holds up to 12 guests
"Raised Dining Room" holds up to 28 guests
- Private Party Contact: Manager 4102191117
- Entertainment: We have live acoustic guitarists every other Wednesdays from 5:00 - 8:00pm
A word from Sobo's Wine Beerstro
Welcome to SoBo's Wine Beerstro, an upscale business casual wine bistro in Salisbury, Maryland. We serve lunch and dinner, and feature a full bar with over 90 bottles of new world wines, and craft beers. Winner of Metropolitan Magazine "Best Wine List" & "Creative Menu" for years 2012 & 2013.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sobo's Wine Beerstro reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (11)neighborhood gem (9)notable wine list (8)special occasion (7)vibrant bar scene (5)great for lunch (4)romantic (3)hot spot (3)good for groups (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- This was my first visit. Was not disappointed.Foodie2014Dined on 11/14/2014Great food cooked just right. The server was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the evenings menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUT2muchVIPDined on 10/21/2014Everyone was very nice, from the Manager to the bar tender to the servers, but the food was just O.K.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodAtownersDined on 9/27/2014My wife and I have dined at Sobo for the past 3 years following the Seagull Century bike ride. Every year the food and service have been excellent. This year I had the halibut, my wife had crab cakes, and a friend at the table had the lamb shank. Everyone raved about the food. The wine and beer selection are very good as well. Highly recommended if you're in the Salisbury area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 20 reviews are from the Sobo's Wine Beerstro reviews archive.
- Saturday night in Salisburydiner9VIPDined on 7/19/2014This was our third time eating at this establishment. Each time we have had a nice meal with good drink and attentive service. This time we went for the cheese plate (yummy) and small plates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gemGuySilasDined on 7/4/2014We had asked friends for a recommendation in the Salisbury area and were not disappointed! Sobo's food and service were both excellent. The full menu of cocktails, appetizers and daily special entrees were sampled and we were impressed. The setting is a bit unassuming from the exterior and parking area, but once inside we were very pleased with all aspects of our meal. Thank you to our server as well as the general manager who were quite helpful and solicitous. We will visit again next time we are in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food007sgdDined on 6/26/2014Food was great and service was even better! Kudos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Martini NightRedheadDined on 6/24/2014Went to Sobos for one of their "themed" nights. This one was to pair martinis and food. Martinis were good and food was even better. Server was very nice and attentive.Special Features:
- Great New PlaceSussexMomDined on 6/14/2014OK, it's not new, but it was new for us. We had the "date night" special, 2 entrees + 2 appetizers + shared dessert + a glass of wine or beer each, for $59.95. We substituted a bottle of white wine for the glasses of wine. The service was a little slow at some points, but our server was professional and friendly. We had salmon, fried green tomatoes, watermelon salad, and warm chocolate cake for dessert. Argentinian Pinot Grigio for our wine. Everything first rate. Music (live) was just starting when we left at 9 p.m. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodTyaskinDanDined on 5/17/2014My wife and I went for a date night special the price was fantastic. We paid $60 for both of us that included 2 drinks (wine or beer) 2 appetizers and 2 entrees. The portions were not made any smaller than normal so I didn't feel like the "special" wasn't special it was great. Both meals were fantastic. I do have to say that it is too dark in there. I know it's part of the ambience but it's a little too extra. My eyes were straining to read the menu and I have pretty good night vision. I'm in my 30's not 70's. On a high note the service was excellent we loved our server Laiya I'm not sure how to spell her name but she is extremely consistent and friendly,her smile makes us feel good. Thank you for a wonderful date night.Special Features:
- SoBo's Restuarantfooddiva96Dined on 5/3/2014A group of friends and I attended SoBo's restaurant prior to prom and it was the perfect place! There was 16 of us, but the service was quick and efficient. The ambiance was just what we were looking for as well- sophisticated, yet relaxed. We had an awesome time! Thanks SoBo Beerstro!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cycling, wine, and fooddiner9VIPDined on 4/19/2014This is a great place to have a meal (with a glass of wine or draft beer) after a hard day of riding the roads on Maryland's Eastern Shore. This is the second time we have dined at this establishment and each time we have had a delightful meal with a glass or two of wine and/or beer (They have a good selection of both.). The salmon and steak were perfectly cooked and we really enjoyed our appetizers - grilled brussel sprouts and tuna (ahi) with a relish served on a fried wonton. Service was attentive without being intrusive. We will definitely go back the next time we are in the neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1/2 price wine on WednesdayspmrthirdVIPDined on 3/19/2014Interior was very nice and the bar was backed with people (I assume for their happy hour). Specials everyday. I happen to be here on a Wednesday and they had 1/2 price bottle of wines. Enjoyed their seafood dish over jasmine rice. Waitress was very attentive to my needs and other diners. I liked this place and would like to come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a consistently greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2014Always a consistently great meal from start to finishSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - Considerate StaffShore2CarveDined on 3/15/2014My wife and I celebrated her birthday at Sobo's and were delighted with the menu choices. An additional "Date Night Menu" offered us two appetizers, two entrees and a shared dessert with a choice of wine or beer beverage. The appetizers were superb - fresh tuna for me and spring rolls for my wife. I had the cornish hen, which was deboned and delicious for my entree and she ordered the ribeye. Both were cooked to perfection with a subtle sauce accompaniment and sides of asparagus and mashed potatoes . Our dessert was the apple tart ala mode. Our server was courteous, responsive and knowledgeable. The whole dining experience was warm and memorable. We shall return.Special Features:
- Sobo's ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014The food was excellent, and my guest was highly pleased. The service was decent but could use a little work. Once it was time for my reservation to go it took an extra five minutes to get seated. Then our server did not arrive until fifteen minutes later. While she did an excellent job it should be noted that the timing from seating to serving could be improved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were seated by the backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014We were seated by the back door, and we weren't offered any of the promotional champagne for valentines day. There was a restricted menu for valentines day with items that didn't cater to all. In between each entree, there was at least a 20 minute wait before our waitress made it back to our table. The service overall was terrible but the food was delicious. We won't be going back or recommending it to anyone.
- Delicious food, okay serviceFoodieDined on 2/14/2014The food has excellent flavor, but our soup was lukewarm! The service was just okay-our appetizers & entrees were not spaced out properly-they were brought out almost at the same time. We had to wait to be seated for 10 minutes, even though we had reservations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/13/2014Two business associates went to dinner last Thursday night. The scallops were delicious as they arrived on just the right amount of mashed potato with a special order of as[asparagus. We were unsure of succotash and therefore, substitutes with no issues. The shellfish pot was nice but I would have like more of a kick. I could of asked for Tabasco, I guess. The evening was nice and conversation was possible. Definitely try again upon our return to Salisbury.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightDaniDined on 2/1/2014We went for dinner for my birthday. They had a special called Saturday Date Night. Two glasses of wine, two appetizer, two entrées and a shared dessert. Total price before tip- $59.99. Awesome deal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always outstanding.RedheadDined on 1/31/2014Food is always outstanding. Great crowd. Service is always great, servers are always knowledgeable about the menu. Wine list is also very well rounded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The young hostess at doorOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/16/2014The young hostess at door was rude and unprofessional. When my date came and said she was meeting me, the hostess referred to me as the "bald guy in the back."
- We eat here a lot (3-6 times/month)RegularsVIPDined on 12/26/2013We eat here a lot (3-6 times/month). Service and food are consistently good and Thursday night is $20/lobster night (make sure to pre-order your lobster if your heart is set on it, sometimes they run out). Nice small, private back room for parties up to 10-12. It can get very noisy when busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just so soFoodEVIPDined on 12/26/2013sampled four small plates. Brussels sprouts were great, but mussels, pot stickers, and calarmari were very bland and uninteresting. Probably a better place for a sandwich. Reasonable wine list and helpful server.