319 Clematis St., Suite 100
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.snootyswinedive.com/
- Phone: 5613188821x
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Wine Bar, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Chef Naya Manali
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please send all requests to Valerie at email@example.com. She will be able to answer all catering needs and requests! We look forward to working with you.
- Special Events: Please send all requests to our Valerie at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a gorgeous space located in our main restaurant for private parties, corporate mixers, rehearsal dinners, showers, and other social events. We look forward to working with you!
A word from Snooty's
Downtown Clematis’ newest edition, The Wine Dive "Not So Snooty" Bar & Restaurant, opened its doors in early January 2012 to quickly become the acclaim of West Palm Beach. Serving Worldly inspired cuisine with a contemporary twist,our culinary team invites you to come and have your taste buds begging you for more. The cuisine and vision are loaded with a variety of small plates, flat breads, and unimaginable entrees. Serving daily Dinner + Late Night Menu + Weekend Brunch, a desirable meal will never be missed. Our hand selected service team is looking forward to creating an experience of pure enjoyment found only through the combination of great service, excellent tastes, and an environment created for everyone who wishes they were a local. Serving over 60 wines by the glass, our state of the art Enomatic machine makes for the perfect night of sampling 2 oz tastings, till you find your perfect mate and indulge in a full glass.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Snooty's reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
notable wine list (7)great for brunch (7)fit for foodies (6)special occasion (6)good for groups (6)hot spot (5)neighborhood gem (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (3)late-night find (2)great for lunch (1)romantic (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Nice place - slow serviceJLGRVIPDined on 8/16/2014Cute place and nice ambiance. We had a very hard time getting our waiter to come to our table for anything. We waited 20 minutes after getting our drinks for him to take our food order (we had to ask another staff member to send him over). After that it wasn't until we'd had our food for 30 minutes that he came back to ask how we were, and we waited even longer for him to bring us the check. They also didn't check off my reservation, even though I specifically let them know I had one and the name on it.
- EhOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2014A bit on the pricey side for the portions and quality, especially on the wine but overall a decent place with a decent vibe. Would only go back if SO wants to.
- Silly name, great place.MikoMidoDined on 8/9/2014I've dined here previously under their old title "The Wine Dive", and while I've heard 'Snooty's' was the original idea for the name, I'm still getting used to it. Upon arrival, I told the hostess that I had a reservation and she offered us seating wherever we pleased; we chose the bar, as our favorite waiter/bartender Anthony, was running the bar that morning. He greeted us and, surprisingly, he remembered our names (my sister and I)! We ordered off of the Lunch menu, opting for a Vegetable Flatbread (5 stars, by the way) and an arugula salad with goat cheese & strawberries. Of course we got the unlimited $10 mimosa deal - because why not? It's a great spot with a fun wine list and fantastic service.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceBobLovesWineVIPDined on 7/9/2014When I looked at the reviews on Yelp and saw that it had 3 1/2 stars while others nearby had 4 stars, I almost went elsewhere. I'm glad I didn't, the food was fanatastic, great wines and all by the glass, tasting portions of wine. Everything we ordered was delicious. It was a bit noisy from the Happy Hour crowd but that was fine. It didn't detract from the meal at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice brunchSCConDined on 6/14/2014There's a cozy city feel to this brunch spot. Would do it again in a heartbeat for a weekend brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 91 reviews are from the Snooty's reviews archive.
- Great Food and Wine SelectionRjagsDined on 4/12/2014We have been there multiple times with a small group. The food is always good. The wine is excellent. The selection is nice. One warning: if you have a group of people and you eat at The Wine Dive in the evening, it will probably be tough to hear each other, so be prepared to just talk to the people immediately around you. Lots of sound reflecting around in the evening. Don't let that scare you though. Good stuff!Special Features:
- Good neighborhood spotMimiDined on 4/11/2014It was a nice evening so we walked. The waiter was responsive and attentive. My tuna was bland and lacked freshness. The other 2 entrees were better. It has a busy bar scene. Considering it was Friday night it was an okay choice.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Girls Night OutfoodEgirlDined on 3/29/2014We had a great time celebrating my birthday. The food and beverages were amazing and Mark our server put up with all of our shenanigans! Plan on returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!GijillyDined on 3/29/2014Great food, great wine. Modern and trendy. Also feature great bands.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere, OK ServiceA1J2G3Dined on 3/16/2014What a great place to eat & drink with friends. Brunch is always a blast, the best party spot for a Sunday Funday. The only thing that was below par is the time of the service. The servers seem like great people who love their job. However, it takes FOREVER. We didn't order until 40 minutes after we sat down. The great thing was that we were never without a drink but if you are hungry, that doesn't help. Because our server was taking care of 4 large parties of 8 or more that sat down around the same time, we hardly saw him, which I can understand but I would just suggest having more servers on the floor at the peak time of Sunday Brunch so the level of service can match the wonderful personalities of the servers and the great ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a fun spotUnreve0617Dined on 3/15/2014So glad I found this place! The food is so good and the service is excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice wine and small plate findMinneapolisTravelerDined on 3/7/2014Good food, good wine selection (including 2oz pour options for tasting or pairing flights).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine Dive 2/15/14OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2014They appeared to be a little under staffed during our brunch experience from 11 am - 1 pm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EclecticBMackDined on 2/9/2014Tapas is the way to go. A bit disorganized but. A good concept if they get it all figured out.Special Features:
- Great TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2014Went for Brunch with friends... everyone really liked it and had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FunBrunchexpertDined on 12/22/2013Fun place to go out for brunch with friends but steer clear of the chinese guy behind the bar. he is evil and oh so "snooty"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies nightKarissaDined on 12/17/2013Went to winedive for drinks and appetizers on Tuesday at 7:15, their ladies night. Outdoor table was requested on opentable and the restaurant had no note of that. A party of 4 was then split up into parties of 2 because no one wanted the DJ blasting in our ears while we ate and conversed. As we sat down we were asked for our drink order (ladies night =free champagne and a choice of red or white wine for ladies) we both ordered the ladies night special and were rudely informed that we MUST order from the menu in order to get drinks,which we planned on doing anyways but again, we were asked for our DRINK orders. Roasted veggie Flatbread and tuna poke were very good. Great place for people watching! Good food, good location, service sub par.Special Features:
- Had a great first visit toblissfulladiesDined on 12/15/2013Had a great first visit to the wine dive! And will return again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love The Wine DiveOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 12/4/2013I go once a week at the minimum. Best happy hour on Clematis and just an incredible experience every time we go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great cheese platter, excellentPeanut9VIPDined on 12/3/2013Great cheese platter, excellent small plates. Great service.Special Features:
- Love the wine diveJoleneVIPDined on 11/27/2013Great for ordering lots of plates and sharing with everyone. Service and ambiance are always great too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday FundaybderegDined on 11/24/2013Great brunch with bottomless mimiosa's and bloody's....no brainer on where to get your sunday startedSpecial Features:
- Nice Mix of Great Food and WineaharrisVIPDined on 11/19/2013The food was fabulous mix of small plates and traditional entrées, but the diverse selection of wine by the glass was even better. Save room for the Hot Dam Doughnuts with candied bacon. We shared the dessert and seriously considered ordering a second plate.Special Features:
- We got to the restaurant hostessOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/8/2013We got to the restaurant hostess was nowhere to be found. Got our table and waited 10 mins for the wait staff to acknowledge that we were there. Management attempted to make up for the shortfall. Overall we still love the placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence As Its BestDiningDivaDined on 11/3/2013My visit was awesome! I brought 6 new friends who want to start attending weekly brunch they enjoyed themselves so much! Elijah is the best server I have encounted in a long time! His is attentive, upbeat snd made for a FABULOUS girls brunch experience! The dining manager is just as great as she constantly walked by to check on us and was observed regularly assisting staff with tasks! Even the bussboy was on target. Service was OUTSTANDING and was higly appreciated! And the food was GREAT as always! Presenation flavor freshness! I have nothing but 5 stars for The Wine Dive and will go back again and again! Thanks for a wonderful time! Best Kept Secret on Clematis!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch & Unlimited Mimosas!FoodieFanaticDined on 11/3/2013This was my first experience at Wine Dive - can't beat $10 unlimited mimosas for Sunday Brunch! I went with some girlfriends and had a great time. We made reservations (highly recommended) and were seated right away. We ordered unlimited mimosas and were given them in plastic cups. That was disappointing but just a few minutes later we were given proper champagne glasses (I can only assume they were just being washed). The food was great - what a great deal!! It was lively and a great place for Sunday Brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch, Disappointing serviceDiningDivaDined on 10/13/2013I have attended brunch here on several occassions with grops of 12 or more and servce has always been awesome. Unfortunately not this time! :-( But the manager was awesome in trying to accommodate and make us feel at ease! I still Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extemely loud!MYBolaDined on 10/13/2013Went there for brunch. The food was ok, though it appears the specialty dishes and the bottomless mimosas are what call the people to this place. The crowd is very young and energetic, again I am sure, due to the bottomless mimosas. We were there on a Sunday at noon, but It felt like midnight on a Saturday night in there; a party atmosphere. It was so loud we could not hear the person across from us speak. We went there to enjoy our friends and family over brunch and instead, we could not wait to get out of there. I asked the hostess to please have someone lower the music (yes, club music full blast at brunch), but it didn't happen. Won't be going back there!Special Features:
- Very cool place.HKozyVIPDined on 10/13/2013My wife and I went for brunch on Sunday and enjoyed everything about it. We sat outside , had great service and was very relaxing. The menu is very unique and food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the food and wineMattDined on 10/12/2013Enjoyed the food and wine list. Lots of great small plates to try various itemsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the vibeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2013Great energy, nice staff, fun atmosphere...they have an awesome menu, great flavors, great specials, great experience overall! I will come back many timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great atmosphere.NGOMEZDined on 9/8/2013Good food, great atmosphere. Had a great first time experience. Will definitely come back again.Special Features:
- Wine Dive BrunchSundayBrunchRegularDined on 8/25/2013Sunday Brunch at the Wine Dive is a great way to celebrate any special occassion. Food is great, service is great, and it has an high-energy fun level that makes any party a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/24/2013Great food always. Wish you had oysters on the menu stillI would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/17/2013The wine list is varied and reasonably priced. Our waiter, Elijah, was friendly and knowledgeable about both the food and wine. We shared 4 of the small plates and each was UNBELIEVABLE! Lobster/Crab Cakes, Skillet Brie, Duck Confit Flatbread with apple BBQ sauce and Vietnamese Pork Belly. Each more fascinatingly flavorful than the last. We were so impressed and complimentary that the manager came over to talk to us. He was also friendly and knowledgeable. When we said we were too full for dessert, he smiled and said "I'll send you out something light." Flourless chocolate cake with Vanilla ice cream, chocolate mousse and caramel sauce. It wasn't light but it was so delicious we couldn't stop. We had an amazing meal and we will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrible server and servicecarmieDined on 8/17/2013the bottomless mimosa and Bloody Mary is awesome and the food are delish! only thing that I didn't like it is the service or the server didnt know how to smile they so rude drinks are takes for like 30mins and the server never ever check on us. I didn't complain if anything only thing he will see that he doesn't have a good tip!
- Fabulous Food Lots of Funbrunchlover11Dined on 8/11/2013Overall, this is a great brunch place. $10 bottomless mimosas definitely help. The only downside is it gets extremely busy for brunch on the weekends and service can be kind of slow.Special Features:
- Tapas galoreFoodologistVIPDined on 8/10/2013Love eating at the wine dive! They have an awesome array of tapas, meats and cheeses, and daily specials. Happy hour deals include $1 blue pointe oysters. Brunch deals for bottomless mimosas and bloody Mary's can't be beat! Highly recommended for dates, groups, and just an evening on Clematis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Funday!AnnBVIPDined on 7/28/2013Had a great experience as usual sitting at the bar with Anthony and Joshua taking good care of us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite restaurant in West PalmOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2013The Wine Dive's food is amazing! I've never ordered anything on the menu and not loved it! They have the best brunch in West Palm on Saturdays and Sundays, they have a great ladies night on Tuesdays, and I love the prime rib on Wednesdays! I eat there at least once a week, normally twice because the food and ambiance is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.