Small Bar, Fullerton
1415 W. Fullerton
Chicago, IL 60614Neighborhood:
Gastro PubPrice: $30 and under
Small Bar, Fullerton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thesmallbar.com/fullerton
- Phone: 7735252727
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00AM - 5:00PM
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00AM - 2:00PM
Dinner: Daily: 5:00PM - 1:00AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Justin White
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: We can work with you to cater special events. To submit a request, please visit our web site and go to the "Private Parties" page.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a 40-seat private dining room and party space that overlooks the main floor of the restaurant. Great for rehearsal dinners, birthdays, fundraisers and networking events. We can accommodate groups over 150 if the main room is included.
- Private Party Contact: Phil McFarland 7735514231
- Entertainment: SmallBar Fullerton hosts watch parties of all kinds. Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, you name it. We are also an official U.S. Soccer, Chicago Fire and Barcelona FC venue.
A word from Small Bar, Fullerton
A timeless restaurant and bar with one of Chicago's largest selections of craft beer, a solid list of handmade cocktails featuring small batch and local spirits and simple, handmade food from Chef Justin White.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Small Bar, Fullerton reviews from OpenTable diners
- Fast service, delicious food,SirLePlatVIPDined on 4/21/2012Fast service, delicious food, and outstanding selection of beers and cocktails.Special Features:
- The food and atomosphere wereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/19/2012The food and atomosphere were both well above average for a bar environment. However, the service was poor/lackluster, borderline rude. Our server was unattentive which is not a bgi deal if orders are taken in a timely manner etc; they were not. I would also comment it wasn't very full with the majority of the patrons seated at the bar with us as one of the few tables. I would give this place another chance and hope for a different server. The bar seemed to be fun as well.Special Features:
- Not fit for brunch. I expectedjustinrivera86VIPDined on 4/14/2012Not fit for brunch. I expected mor eof a bustling seen with students and people in the area partaking for brunch. Instead it was completely dead.
- Upscale bar food, very nicethrazVIPDined on 2/25/2012Upscale bar food, very nice beer list, not-so-small plates for the price. Great place if you want a very nice bar experience without having to settle for a bad meal.Special Features:
- This is not exactly what IFoodBeestVIPDined on 10/15/2011This is not exactly what I would call a gastro pub if a gastro pub is The Publican or The Bristol or The Purple Pig. I'm not sure what to call it. It is a loud sports bar with huge flat screen TVs, a good selection of beers and someone in the kitchen who actually knows how to cook something besides cheeseburgers. And the cheese burger and fries were well-made.
- We had a good time and we'llOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/9/2011We had a good time and we'll go back. The food and service were good, and they gave us a free appetizer because our coffee wasn't hot. The outdoor patio is a pleasant place to eat.Special Features:
- Beer Bar GreatnessJayDalyDined on 9/4/2011One of the best beer bars in the city. They have great food, will put on a game for you if you ask and get some amazing rare and limited brews. Always a great night.Special Features:
- Service was very slow. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/30/2011Service was very slow. Food was just okay. On a not busy Thursday evening - out of fish for fish sandwich. Not impressed.