4858 Cooper Rd.
Blue Ash, OH 45208Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.slattspub.com/
- Phone: 5137912223
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: 20 Person Room with Wifi, Computer hookup to television, and DVD player.
- Private Party Contact: Wai Chun Yee 5137912223
A word from Slatts
Come experience Slatts Pub, conveniently located in downtown Blue Ash, and indulge in exquisite cuisine and exceptional service seven days a week. Whether you decide to join us for dinner, watch your favorite sports team on one of our 11 HD plasma TVs, have drinks with friends, or host your next event you will thoroughly enjoy your experience at Slatts Pub.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Slatts - Best Restaurants in Blue Ash ›
Slatts reviews from OpenTable diners
28 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (15)great for outdoor dining (14)good for groups (13)great for lunch (13)kid-friendly (6)fit for foodies (4)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (3)special occasion (3)late-night find (3)romantic (1)Show More
- Always a go-to placeMinnie12VIPDined on 9/12/2014Thanks to the kitchen who almost always gets it right! Food comes out quickly, looks great and tastes consistently good. Servers are accommodating and friendly. Food choices are good for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependable SlattsTerryDined on 8/29/2014Slatts has dependable good food and service for good value. My salmon was cooked perfectly to my instructions. The noise can be too much for easy conversation. The servers are always great.Special Features:
- Stick to the bar foodRickDined on 7/31/2014The steak was very tough and bland. The potatoes and asparagus were also bland. If you are going here stick to the appetizers and bar type food. (Burgers, sandwiches ,etc)
- Disappointing!Cincykat6Dined on 7/25/2014After an enjoyable dinner at Slatt's last week, I returned with a party of 6. The overall experience was fair, at best. One person ordered 12 wings, and was only given 6 when the food arrived. A friend who ordered hot garlic wings instead had a sauce that tasted more like BBQ. The buffalo chicken nachos, which were at Happy Hour prices, had mostly chips with a small amount of toppings and not much chicken. 4 of 6 diners were disappointed with the food, so we won't be returning soon.
- Giving Slatts a shot!BrianDined on 7/19/2014We had never been to Slatts before. We used reservations but they were not needed for a 6:15 time period and when we left at 8:15 they weren’t needed even then, the place was nearly empty. This was on a Saturday night. All the food was above average including the appetizers and the quantity was plentiful although we thought maybe a bit over priced. The service was exceptional and unfortunately I don’t remember the girls name but she was spunky and conscientious. The décor was older style and dinky for a table of 4. The front room where we dined was hot and stuffy and at least 10 degrees warmer than the back room where the bar is located. The parking was horrible.Special Features:
- Glad to see the return of quality!Cincykat6Dined on 7/18/2014I am happy to see that the food quality and the attention to service has returned to Slatt's. For a while, it was lacking in those areas, but I decided to give it another try last week. The menu has been streamlined and updated. The restaurant was clean, and the service was great. It's a great spot to enjoy dinner before the Friday night concerts in Blue Ash Town Center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for LunchGerriHVIPDined on 6/27/2014Took a client to lunch and we were both happy. Service was excellent with the manager pitching in - it was very busy! I had the turkey cheddar grill, my guest had the club. Good value too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoseDined on 6/20/2014Have been to Slatts many times and is still very good. Service was very good and food presentation was fine. Everyone got their food just the way they liked it and it was done to perfection. I would highly rate Slatts and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and foodBobJDined on 6/19/2014Slatt's has changed their menu and I really like the new appetizer and entre selections. Our food was tasty and served at the just right speed. Our sever Jenny was really good. Food prices are reasonable for the quality and quantity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Night OutHappyFoodieof3VIPDined on 6/13/2014Where do you go when you don't want to cook and you want good food? Slatts! There were five of us - we each got something different, appetizers, drinks, and shared a dessert. We were given time to chat and catch up with each other and munch on our appetizers. Our dinners were all served at the same time and all warm: burger; pasta; salad; fish; and chicken. If you haven't tried their cole slaw - you should. Plus, be sure to have one of their rolls - they're the best in the city! Good food, good friends, good evening all around - and no dishes to wash.Special Features:
- Late seatingNJoyLifeDined on 6/13/2014We had reservations for 6 @7 arrived @ 6:40 to enjoy some happy hour cocktails. We didn't get seated until 7:20 only after I pointed out the empty table for 6 sitting behind us. We'd planed on going to the concert in the park at 8:00 and this put us way behind schedule meeting with others at the concert. Very poorly managed.
- Great Food and Great ServicepunksmomDined on 6/5/2014We have been to Slatts with a group of 8 and just four of us. They always accommodate us. This last visit, we took our Grandmother out to eat and we all loved it. We have taken relatives from Chicago to eat at Slatts when they arrived in Cincinnati. It is a nice local place to eat. I love the Spicy Chicken Spring Rolls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Community RestaurantMayoplanVIPDined on 5/27/2014I mety family at Slatts. The restaurant was good enough to save a nice table for the group of 9. The food was good. Nice menu selection and fair prices. The service was good too. Although not large , the wine list was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood gemHappyFoodieof3VIPDined on 5/24/2014We decided to go out and get dinner - so happy the outdoor seating was open. Worried it would be noisy from traffic - not a problem. Also worried bout service since we were outside - not a problem. Great service. I think we were served our drinks even faster than usual. We got fish tacos, parm chicken, fish and chips, and a burger. It all came out hot and the plates looked good. Our water glasses were re-filled without being asked too. Also love their rolls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 146 reviews are from the Slatts reviews archive.
- Comfortable Neighborhood RestaurantBAL1234VIPDined on 5/17/2014Been to Statts many times in the last few years and always have a good meal... Service is always good and on a nice day the patio is great!!...Special Features:
- OkDMdinesOutDined on 5/11/2014We had reservations but they were not really needed as there was only one couple finishing the buffet service when we arrived. It was 15 minutes until we could order and 45 minutes until the food arrived for 3 people. One plate was so cold it went back to the kitchen. We were not surprised because with the open kitchen we saw it sitting out for a good 10 minutes. Mom liked Slatts and that is why we were there but serving her cold food was not acceptable, specially since we were the first to be seated and order after the buffet closed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall Pretty GoodTin56Dined on 4/25/2014When we first were seated there was a lot of confusion over who was going to serve us. It seemed to be organized chaos that night. After a few different people visiting our table our permenant server took over. He was very polite and everyone apologized. Food was really tasty and they had great drink prices. Overall we will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good food and great serviceCjestridgeDined on 4/25/2014This restaurant always provides good food and great service. Everything our party of eight had was greatSpecial Features:
- A Little DisappointedGerriHVIPDined on 4/21/2014A group of us come here each month. The last few times it has been mediocre while it used to be very good. Seems like the dinner menu has changed as I thought there were more sandwiches on the old one. I had the steak melt which was good but steak was a bit tough and bottom part of bun was disintegrated. One person had Mac and cheese which she said was ok, another had the Reuben and another the salmon Caeser salad. Once again, just ok. Service was good.Special Features:
- Easy EasterHate2CookVIPDined on 4/20/2014When we got to Slatt's there was a sign on the door announcing they were closing at 7PM! Our reservation was for 7PM! When I asked, they said it had been slow due to Easter and they had intended to close early, but we had a reservation and other people had begun to wander in looking for dinner so they would stay open. It had been a very stressful weekend with family situation moving our 97 year old father-in-law into assisted living. Although it was Easter, it did not feel like a holiday to us. It was just pleasant to be able to sit quietly, eat a good meal and have conversation. Our waiter, Randy could not have been better. Not a hint of anger or resentment he had to stay for us. Slatt's made our Easter easy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time and Slatts tookMuskieDined on 3/28/2014Great time and Slatts took care of our larger group!Special Features:
- ConcernedGerriHVIPDined on 3/24/2014This is my second visit in the past week. I am a long time customer. But lately the food seems to be slipping a bit. New owner? New chef? Not sure but my friend had the Reuben and was satisfied with it. Our other friend had the blackened salmon and did not like it as much as in the past - it did not look the same either. I had the Parmesan chicken with angel hair pasta. The pasta came out orange - seriously...And it had a different taste that none of us could place. The server asked the chef who said it was canned marinara on the bottom and tomato basil soup mixed with beurre blanc sauce. Pretty odd. The chicken was okay but would not order again. I will go back - hope it is back up to earlier standards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Changing?GerriHVIPDined on 3/18/2014Have been going to Slatt's for a long time. The service is always excellent but seems lately that maybe the food is slipping a bit? I had the Shanghai chicken salad, a long time favorite, and it was good. But something seemed different about the chicken. If they have a new chef, maybe a conversation to get it back to the way it used to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group get togetherCoachSJBDined on 3/16/2014We had a small group of 9 and used the back room on the left and it worked out great. The service was wonderful and the food also was very good. Great for a family get together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- again and againmontgomeryDined on 3/14/2014Have been here 30+ times so I guess that says it all! Put it on your bucket listSpecial Features:
- Crank down the speakersOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2014While I generally like the atmosphere of your restaurant and I understand that you cater to a sports crowd, the last we dined we sat near the wall back near the private party room and the sound level of the sports on the TV sets was ridiculously loud. We asked several times to have the speaker above our heads turned off or the sound turned down. It was at least 15-20 minutes before we finally got someone to turn down the sound. I will be very careful where I sit the next time I am in your place.Special Features:
- Just average - not worth the priceNicknameDined on 3/8/2014There was nothing wrong with the restaurant, and our server was friendly and quite good. But for a family of 4 we managed to lay down $99 before tip for a meal that was no more inspired than if we went to any one of countless chain type restaurants that would have a similar experience, such as a TGI Fridays, Outback, etc. and ordered similar items. At those chain restaurants everything would have been consistently as good if not better at a price tag $20 or so lower. We all felt it was just kind of blah and I felt a tad bit ripped off. Maybe we just didn't order the right stuff?
- Good food, good priceHappy1Dined on 3/7/2014We were seated immediately. The service was good. It was happy hour so beer and select appetizers were half offs. The food was good service time was very good and the servers courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service!GerriHVIPDined on 2/24/2014Our waiter was very accommodating! Our party of 4 came from different places so we arrived at different times. But he kept our drinks filled, food coming as ordered and table cleared. My friend really enjoyed her salmon sandwich. I had the pulled pork and it seemed different than the last time I had it - don't remember sauce bring on the side. But overall an enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good timeBlueAshDinersDined on 2/21/2014We always enjoy our meals at Slatt's. The staff is always pleasant, attentive, and helpful. We have never had a bad meal there. We have never had a bad experience there. Our meals are always very well prepared and our to our liking. I recommend Slatt's to all my friends. We often invite our friends to dinner at Slatt's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKMguinnVIPDined on 2/18/2014Everything about our dining experience was just OK. We were there for a late lunch. Service was OK. Atmosphere was basic. I had a grilled shrimp salad and the shrimp was VERY tough and the other member of our party had a burger and it was OK but the bun was so soggy it was hard to eat.
- very good servicesisterJoyDined on 2/15/2014We had a group of eight adults and one infant and the table was ready on our arrival at 12 noon for a Saturday lunch. While we waited a few more minutes than expected for their famous biscuits, they were quick to refill the baskets. The server was friendly and attentive. Only one sour note - Grandma's shrimp did not come as expected - they were drenched in some kind of semi-spicy sauce which we did not recall seeing on the menu. The server took it back and replaced the plate with un-coated shrimp but it was just not that good. And since Grandma was the birthday girl, it was a little dissappointing! Overall, though, the other food was good, the service was very good, and the ambience was very nice for a little family get together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceTomWDined on 1/25/2014My wife and I, had a reservation at 7pm. We arrived at about 6:40pm and was seated right away. The hostess was polite enough. No server waited on us or even acknoldged us for about 15 minutes. The did not look extremely busy. We stoped the hostess, after we noticed that a table that got seated after us was being waited on, and told the hostess that we have not seen a server yet. Very shortly the server showed up, and took our drink order. From this point onthe sevice never got any better. Drinks were not efilled, food was slow at coming out. I had the pork chops and my wife had the fish, We were both happy with the tatse of the food, but will be a long time before we go back, based on the service.
- Great Service!GerriHVIPDined on 1/20/2014Consistently good food here at this neighborhood restaurant. My cheeseburger was good and my friend loved her salmon sandwich. Our waiter was great! We had people in our party who arrived late and our waiter could not have been more accommodating in making sure everyone had what they needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service and food wereouttoeatVIPDined on 1/8/2014The service and food were both very good, but the noise level was horrible. There were six in our group, we were sitting across from each other and could hardly hear each other even when we were talking very loudSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SlattsJT57VIPDined on 12/31/2013Not spectacular but solid. Good value for the money.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slatt's is a greateatoutalotDined on 12/31/2013Slatts us a great Blue Ash Restaurant. I always get the Caribbean Martini that they have and it is always great! The Halibut is always my choice, but they have salads, soups and a great selection for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly Neighborhood Gem!GerriHVIPDined on 11/18/2013Food and cocktails at Slatt's are consistently good. Good food reasonably priced. Shrimp and asparagus salad is yummy and generous. Blackened salmon was perfectly cooked. Waitress was attentive and the complimentary warm biscuits were a nice touch on a chilly evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun filled eveningKBJRDined on 11/16/2013We had a wonderful dinner at Slat's. The waitresses were very attentive to your needs. It was very busy with the Cleveland Brown's Backers there when we visited, but no long waiting.Special Features:
- GIRLS NIGHT OUTcoke1234Dined on 11/13/2013OFTEN we come for a friday night with couples, recently my girlfriend lost her husband and I thought it would be nice to have a Girls night out with some of her friends. She loves Slatts fish tacos. twice now we have come and it was very nice. The 1/2 price wine on Wed was great. We shared a bottle. My dinner came cold and I asked the waitress to replace it and when she brought it back SEVERAL minutes later it didn't seems like it was throughly cooked. i didn't complain, i just didnt' eat it. However that being say , everthing else has always been fery good. thanksSpecial Features: