Slattery's Mid Town Pub
8 East 36th Street
New York, NY 10016Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Slattery's Mid Town Pub
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://slatterysmidtownpub.com/
- Phone: 3477255783
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00am, Sunday: 12:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Gastro Pub, Irish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Entertainment: HAPPY HOUR 3-7pm. Every Wednesday night we have Allen Gogarty performing on his acoustic guitar. Time: 8:30 pm Every Saturday night is DJ Ryze music. Time: 10:00 pm
A word from Slattery's Mid Town Pub
Slattery's Midtown caters to an after work and neighborhood crowd. Flat screen TV's throughout as well as comfortable banquet booths make us an ideal place for happy hour, a quick bite or sit down meal. Don't want to miss the big sports event? No problem, our televisions around the restaurant and bar area are always featuring the latest games. If you're not a big sports fan, no worries, everyone will feel welcome at Slattery's Midtown, so sit back, relax and enjoy comfort food or conversation of those around you. Our menu has pub favorites such as burgers, wraps, sandwiches, wings, salads and traditional entrees such as pot pies, shepherds pie and fish and chips. On weekends, a full Irish breakfast is served. Open for lunch, dinner, brunch and a late-night menu. Upstairs room available for PRIVATE PARTIES. Please check out our photo gallery.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Slattery's Mid Town Pub reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
- very fine pub experiencetillwemeetagain58VIPDined on 3/29/2014been to pubs around penn station for many events and have been disappointed not here.... attentive and welcoming as soon as you arrive through the door. someone to greet you .. lovely staff / bar staff as well as waitress table service / food was fine / my table dined on crabcake appetizers / pub burgers and fish and chips / reasonably priced / about 10 minute walk to or from Madison square garden / about 5 minutes from macys herald square 6th avenue entrance. don't have phone number but Justin dining manager will help u with reservationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A neighborhood sports barOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/13/2013A neighborhood sports bar with surprisingly good food and serviceSpecial Features:
- Great casual food, excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/29/2013Great casual food, excellent service. Great for pre-game at MSG.Special Features:
- This place is consistentlysweetnnuttycandyVIPDined on 3/17/2013This place is consistently good. The after-work crowd is energetic and they have great happy hour specials. The food is good and they have a really good lunch special, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went early on a TuesdayleiaDined on 5/29/2012We went early on a Tuesday evening. I expected it to be noisy since it was after work but there were only a few people in the restaurant. The food was typical bar food. Three of us ordered salads and they were good enough. Nothing special but they were ample. My husband ordered blackened fish and was disappointed to find that it wasn't crispy on the outside. The service was friendly.
- Good menu selection. GreatPAC57VIPDined on 4/30/2012Good menu selection. Great location for Times Square area quick break.Special Features:
- Perfect for before-game meal.FordVIPDined on 2/27/2012Perfect for before-game meal. Not too close to MSG to make it crowded but close enough so only a few minute walk.Special Features:
- Typical Irish Pub atmosphere.NoiseynoodleDined on 1/10/2012Typical Irish Pub atmosphere.Noisey and lacking more than one option for wine by the glass.
- Very friendly and good food.jimmyjimDined on 9/24/2011Very friendly and good food. Went with ladies for lunch and had a wonderful experience.Special Features: