Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room
5200 Robinson St.
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 2A3Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.skylon.com/revolvingdining.html
- Phone: (905) 356-2651
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30AM - 2:30PM
Dinner: Daily: 4:30PM - 10:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, International
- Executive Chef: Brett Cournoyea
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Buffet and table service for private dining functions in Summit Suite Buffet Dining Room 775 feet above the mighty Niagara Falls from mid-October to mid-May. Dining Room capacity 200 guests. Visit www.skylon.com for schedule and more information.
- Private Party Contact: Amy DiSalvo 8008149577x2
- Entertainment: Dining entertainment includes soft piano stylings, daily Falls Illumination from dusk and seasonal Falls Fireworks. Conveniently located directly across from the Fallsview Casino Resort and just steps from the Falls. Also on site, visit our amazing 3D/4D Falls Movie "Legends of Niagara" and our Family Fun Center Amusements. Visit www.skylon.com for Entertainment and Attraction details and hours.
- Cross Street: Fallsview Blvd
- Public Transit: Daily local bus service to Skylon Tower with Niagara Falls Transit bus company. Also available is Free Attraction and Casino shuttle bus service to the Skylon Tower as well as Free shuttle service to our front doors form most major Fallsview hotels. Visit www.skylon.com for further information.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: On site paid parking for 400 cars
A word from Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room
Welcome to the world-famous Revolving Dining Room at Skylon Tower. Casual fine dining is quite literally taken to the top - 775 feet above the mighty Niagara Falls. For lunch or dinner the menu is rivalled only by the spectacular view. Whether you come for a romantic Dinner for Two, a special celebration or just a family vacation, our Revolving Dining Room promises the ultimate in affordable Falls-view dining. Relax and enjoy as we revolve silently 360 degrees once each hour. Dine by night and discover the magic of the Falls Illumination, the dazzling city lights far below and the seasonal Falls Fireworks. Early dinner specials are available at 4:30 and 5:00pm daily. And the admission to our famous Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Decks Attraction is always FREE when dining. Visit www.skylon.com to see our award-winning menus and our outstanding International Wine list. Be sure to include the world-famous Revolving Dining Room at Skylon Tower in your Niagara Falls visit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room - Best Restaurants in Niagara Falls ›
Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (47)special occasion (34)romantic (22)kid-friendly (8)hot spot (8)good for groups (6)fit for foodies (5)neighborhood gem (4)notable wine list (4)great for lunch (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- So glad we went!outnaboutDined on 11/10/2014We brought our 2yr old to the early supper, and we all had a fantastic time! I would have liked more diversity on the kids menu, but our girl enjoyed her carb/sugar heavy meal! Worth the money spent. I'd go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinneryvonneeatsDined on 10/28/2014My husband & I went here for dinner to celebrate my birthday. The service was decent and the food came out in no time. I would not; however, recommend this place for a night time visit in the colder months. The idea behind the restaurant is that you are able to see both the US and Canadian Falls. Because it was autumn, it was pitched black at 6pm. We didn't get to enjoy the breathtaking views of the Falls because it was too early for the night lights to be turned on the Falls. Taking pictures was also a challenge due to the dark.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good anniversarydinneratthefallsDined on 10/24/2014The Skylon has a very impressive view of Niagra Falls and the surrounding area. The seating was a little cramped on the aisle side. The table legs were barely on the raised part of the floor and the table was a little too long to fit the small area where it was set. The service was excellent! Pricing was reasonable. We would definitely return, but ask to sit at a window table next time!Special Features:
- great dining experiencecfr4Dined on 10/19/2014Great food and service. Very professional and relaxing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Niagara Falls ViewPolarytaDined on 10/13/2014Place was great, live music ( piano ) and it moves every hour giving you a great view of the city and the falls. Food was not great for the price, i guess you pay for the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Dinner EventMBM7718Dined on 9/27/2014I had read mixed reviews online and was unsure of the restaurant. However, it was my husband's 60th birthday and he wanted to go there, so I booked a table for 8. It was outstanding. The wait staff was efficient; but not stuffy. They had a sense of humor and interacted with our outgoing and personable group. The food was incredible. Several individuals went for the surf and turf and were not disappointed. Other entrees were delicious as well. Everyone in our group felt the experience was extremely enjoyable. We booked at 6:00 which was a perfect time as we got to see the falls during daylight and after dusk when the night lights made the entire sky gorgeous. It was not the touristy environment it could have been, it was classy!Special Features:
- Amazing Views!BrizzyBrayDined on 9/21/2014Dine in style while your eyes feast on 360 degrees of city views! Food was very good. Service was good. Nice to dress up (but you don't have to). Plan to spend some time going upstairs to the viewing deck, also.Special Features:
- ptwjawDined on 9/20/2014went for an aniversary, fowers I ordered were at the table. Service and view was spectacular. Food was very good but steak was not Ruths Chris quality at same price. Paying for the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was not impressed....OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Started when we we were sat directly beside another couple.. Like I mean like a table for 4 split down the middle with about 4 inches between the 2 tables.. Felt sorry for the people behind us who ended up with some loud mouth beside her chatting it up while they were trying to enjoy a romantic meal...food was bland...expected alot more for the price ...plus accumulated 24$ in soft drinks because they failed to inform us there was not beverage refills!! Overall not impressed!!!!i would on the other hand reccomend the 360 restaurant at the CN Tower..if you are looking for a nice romantic meal!!
- Overpriced and OvercrowdedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/16/2014We were excited to experience the "world famous revolving dining room" but were sorely disappointed! The food was below average and ridiculously expensive (OpenTable needs to update its price range). We were jam-packed into the dining room to the point it was quite uncomfortable and we were practically on top of the other diners. There was barely room between the tables and chairs for the service staff to move. While we had a reservation, we had to wait 10-15 minutes for a table and were not offered to wait at the bar. While we expected a cheesy tourist experience, we walked away feeling like we were completely fleeced.Special Features:
- FantasticFantasticDined on 9/16/2014Again great food great service rob and dawn outdid themselves again thank you see you soonSpecial Features:
- Over cooked salmonTarts1125Dined on 9/13/2014I was very disappointed with my entree. I ordered salmon and it was a very thick piece, I was expecting it to be medium well but it was dry and overcooked. I complained to waiter and they gave me a dessert that I was not interested in without asking how they could resolve the situation. Them asked it if I wanted a to-go box. Really? It's not edible here what makes you think if I took it home it would be any different. It is for this reason I would not visit again. At those prices that is truly unexceptable. That was my only issue, everything else was awesome and we got a bonus sunset...absolutely gorgeous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Our evening was spectacular! Definitely a must if you are visiting Niagara Falls for its scenic view!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ViewtgoaVIPDined on 9/6/2014The restaurant offers a great view of Niagara Falls and the surrounding area. The food was delicious and we all enjoyed the fantastic service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and viewBirthdaydinnerDined on 9/4/2014Always an enjoyable evening. Food is delicious, albeit a tad pricey and the view is spectacular. Service very attentive. Only issue is awashroom is one flight up a steep staircase.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- marvelous view-terrible foodCookieDined on 9/3/2014We dined with two couples. The food came out separately. Two meals had to be returned because the meat was raw. After 4 tries they got it right, but not great. Expensive, but the best view you will get off the falls.Special Features:
- rush service, inhospitablelovebirdDined on 9/3/2014We'd a rookie waiter that didn't know how to serve; neither did he thank for the tips, nor did he say goodbye. As a customer, we have expectation to deserve excellent service for the decent price and gratuities that we paid for.Special Features:
- Better than expectedPaul1958Dined on 8/31/2014Reading many reviews that had disparaging remarks I was apprehensive about dining at Skylon, but was pleased with the overall experience. First, if the restaurant is busy like it was when I dined then just go ahead and say hello to the table next to yours; the tables are so close that it's like you are dining together anyway. The food was better than I anticipated, although I'll admit the half baked potatoes were dry. That wasn't too bad, but on the down side the rest of the dinner was almost one note. The breaded shrimp and scallops used the same breading and there was even a bit on the lobster. Still, the scallops were cooked excellently and the lobster and shrimp were very good. It was an expensive dinner, but worth it for one night.Special Features:
- Very Nice Dining ExpereinceLuv2travelDined on 8/30/2014We visited this restaurant over the Memorial Day holiday weekend. Once you arrive at the building, finding your way to the restaurant was confusing. We figured it out eventually and got in line for the elevator to get up to the restaurant. Of course, there was the sales pitch to have your photo taken. Another line took us to the elevator and we rode to that floor. The wait for a table (had reservation) was just a few minutes. The ambiance was good, friendly service and a view that was spectacular. We saw both the horseshoe falls and the falls on the American side from the restaurant. My only issue was that it was hot in there!! They can certainly cool that restaurant better.Special Features:
- FantasticPuddingCupDined on 8/30/2014My husband and I were celebrating my birthday and our 1 year wedding anniversary... The food was wonderful and the service was excellent. If you do not like to sit close to other people I would not recommend this restaurant. It was not something that bothered but you do sit very close to others. My only complaint if I had to give one would be the price.. It is very pricy however it was totally worth it for us. We really enjoyed our experience and met some wonderful people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining at the fallsjohnuspsDined on 8/28/2014This is a must do every time we go to Niagara Falls...We always get the early dinner which has a better price and the view is always amazing..The food is always excellent and there's a pianist who places the whole time to make the atmoshere just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rude HostessBruceWayneVIPDined on 8/24/2014When I made my reservation and when I checked in I requested a table by the window so my 3 kids could see or a table that would view the fireworks when they came around. It was not that crowded and I got neither. Kids cant see in the back row of this restaurant and we had to get up during our meal and walk over to the other side to see the fireworks. If you go with kids and don't get the table you want don't sit down, Wait for the table. The view make 1 rotation an hour, so anyone should be able to figure out where you want to sit for 10pm fireworks. If you dont think you got the right table, just leave, it is not worth the money with kids.
- A mustmustDined on 8/22/2014Small expectations but the service combined with the superb food quality great wine list the view.... This is a must or at least on top 5 best experiencesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Some Enchanted Evening"OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014You made an "enchanted night" for my girlfriend and I memorable to the point that states it best in her words "When you are surrounded by the magnificent wondrous beauty that is nothing short of Godly, it makes you relive this moment and furthermore can't wait to return to" Thanks a Million; Pierre G. Provost, Manchester, N.H.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't go for the food!LarryDined on 8/17/2014The view was beautiful. The food was okay. I ordered lamb chops and had to send them back, they were raw. The service was very good. Maybe their lunch menu would have been better. I would not recommend it for dinner.Special Features:
- Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014If you are looking for an amazing view of the falls, this is the place. The service and food were great. If you want to see the fireworks on Friday or Saturday night book a late dinner, like around 830-9 as they start at 10. Try and get a table that lands at that spot for 10pm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodfortheviewDined on 8/15/2014The food was cold. There were kids running around, which was very disturbing. For the price I expected a quiet dinner. It was 7:30pm.Special Features:
- Disappointing RestaurantUnhappyCustomerfrommassDined on 8/12/2014My wife and I made reservations for this restaurant for our 25th wedding anniversary. The staff never acknowledged our special event even after I spoke to them directly. To say it was a disappointment is an understatement. Not only was the service lax at best, the food was extremely over-priced and not good at all. I chose to have the Prime Rib as it was recommended to be excellent. It was horrible. When I asked for extra au jus for the dry piece of beef they served me, they provided me with a cup of "burnt" liquid. The potato side was as dry as a piece of paper and the vegetables were not very fresh. We would have expected much more for $200.00 for a meal. Don't waste your time or money going to this "tourist" trap.
- Atop NiagaraTreborVIPDined on 8/12/2014Great eating experience with a spectacular revolving view of Niagara Falls and the entire surrounding countryside.Special Features:
- View and service get A+!OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/11/2014While if say the food was decent to good, the presentation beautiful! The service was excellent! Our server Patrick was so attentive and accommodating and made our dinner extra memorable! My only wish is I would REALLY love to see a more notable wine list for such a high end restaurant. Many Niagara region wines, but not much else worth mentioning as far as wines go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/11/2014Made a reservation - but was seated on a first come, first serve basis. The food was not at any quality for the prices; drinks were overpriced. When asking for specific liquor, received a drink that was clearly made with bottom shelf liquor but was charged the higher amount. While the concept was cool, will not return.
- Better then expected!FoodsnobeDined on 8/11/2014Based on some of the reviews I read prior to going I did not have high expectations. This is a very good restaurant, service was really good, had rack of lamb, very good as well as calamari and escargo. Calamari was fresh, and food arrived timely. The dinning area revolves around the falls 725 feet off the ground, enough said about the view. Would recommend this on several levels, if you are only going to Niagara once, I would take in this restaurant.Special Features:
- Place to goFinkyDined on 8/10/2014One of the best place to watch fireworks having a nice dinner, not cheap though. It was disappointed tobwait 45 minutes as our reservation via opentable was not recognized. Lucily enough another table was available later. Selection of food was ok but given the place I would have expected a better menu. Wine list was ok. Restrooms cleanSpecial Features:
- Room with a view!Mangia513VIPDined on 8/6/2014Wow! the evening view was incredible. We watched the sunset and ended our night watching the fireworks over the falls. Our meals were delectable. By far the best lobster I've ever tasted. It's pricey but definitely worth the splurge.Special Features:
- the view could be nice!ninouDined on 8/6/2014The view is wonderful - but on the outside of the windows - in each window pane - there are huge spiders which made my son not even want to look outside! Can't say it really brings out the appetite!Special Features:
- FANTASTIC!322luv2dineDined on 8/4/2014Really enjoyed this. The food, service, view, it was awesome and well worth the price. Go for the early dinner at 4:30. The food selection is great and you won't be disappointed. We weren't rushed and were treated like special guests! We even opted for a glass of house wine which added to the bill but made it even more romantic. Strongly recommend doing this at least once in your life, although not worth it for little kids.Special Features:
- JudyDined on 8/1/2014What a great place to take my family on our last night in Niagara Falls.Special Features:
- The following 175 reviews are from the Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room reviews archive.
- siitin on top o the worldjimmyjamesDined on 7/29/2014so every time we visit canada we go to this place and are blown away by the level of quality they dish out in food & service.Special Features:
- An unforgetable nightsilvasDined on 7/18/2014I surprised my family with this pinnacle event in our vacation. Everyone loved it and won't forget it for ever. I am planning another for my 25th wedding anniversary.Special Features:
- Beautiful viewanonymousDined on 7/16/2014Thank you to Tom for the great service !!!! Was a wonderful place to celebrate a birthday !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.