Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room
5200 Robinson St.
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 2A3Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.skylon.com/revolvingdining.html
- Phone: 9053562651
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30AM - 2:30PM
Dinner: Daily: 4:30PM - 10:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, International
- Executive Chef: Brett Cournoyea
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Buffet and table service for private dining functions in Summit Suite Buffet Dining Room 775 feet above the mighty Niagara Falls from mid-October to mid-May. Dining Room capacity 200 guests. Visit www.skylon.com for schedule and more information.
- Private Party Contact: Amy DiSalvo 8008149577x2
- Entertainment: Dining entertainment includes soft piano stylings, daily Falls Illumination from dusk and seasonal Falls Fireworks. Conveniently located directly across from the Fallsview Casino Resort and just steps from the Falls. Also on site, visit our amazing 3D/4D Falls Movie "Legends of Niagara" and our Family Fun Center Amusements. Visit www.skylon.com for Entertainment and Attraction details and hours.
- Cross Street: Fallsview Blvd
- Public Transit: Daily local bus service to Skylon Tower with Niagara Falls Transit bus company. Also available is Free Attraction and Casino shuttle bus service to the Skylon Tower as well as Free shuttle service to our front doors form most major Fallsview hotels. Visit www.skylon.com for further information.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: On site paid parking for 400 cars
A word from Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room
Welcome to the world-famous Revolving Dining Room at Skylon Tower. Casual fine dining is quite literally taken to the top - 775 feet above the mighty Niagara Falls. For lunch or dinner the menu is rivalled only by the spectacular view. Whether you come for a romantic Dinner for Two, a special celebration or just a family vacation, our Revolving Dining Room promises the ultimate in affordable Falls-view dining. Relax and enjoy as we revolve silently 360 degrees once each hour. Dine by night and discover the magic of the Falls Illumination, the dazzling city lights far below and the seasonal Falls Fireworks. Early dinner specials are available at 4:30 and 5:00pm daily. And the admission to our famous Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Decks Attraction is always FREE when dining. Visit www.skylon.com to see our award-winning menus and our outstanding International Wine list. Be sure to include the world-famous Revolving Dining Room at Skylon Tower in your Niagara Falls visit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room - Best Restaurants in Niagara Falls ›
Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room reviews from OpenTable diners
75 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (65)special occasion (52)romantic (42)kid-friendly (15)hot spot (13)notable wine list (10)neighborhood gem (9)fit for foodies (7)good for groups (7)great for lunch (6)late-night find (6)great for brunch (5)great for outdoor dining (3)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Fine dining at the fallsjohnuspsDined on 8/28/2014This is a must do every time we go to Niagara Falls...We always get the early dinner which has a better price and the view is always amazing..The food is always excellent and there's a pianist who places the whole time to make the atmoshere just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rude HostessBruceWayneVIPDined on 8/24/2014When I made my reservation and when I checked in I requested a table by the window so my 3 kids could see or a table that would view the fireworks when they came around. It was not that crowded and I got neither. Kids cant see in the back row of this restaurant and we had to get up during our meal and walk over to the other side to see the fireworks. If you go with kids and don't get the table you want don't sit down, Wait for the table. The view make 1 rotation an hour, so anyone should be able to figure out where you want to sit for 10pm fireworks. If you dont think you got the right table, just leave, it is not worth the money with kids.
- A mustmustDined on 8/22/2014Small expectations but the service combined with the superb food quality great wine list the view.... This is a must or at least on top 5 best experiencesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Some Enchanted Evening"OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014You made an "enchanted night" for my girlfriend and I memorable to the point that states it best in her words "When you are surrounded by the magnificent wondrous beauty that is nothing short of Godly, it makes you relive this moment and furthermore can't wait to return to" Thanks a Million; Pierre G. Provost, Manchester, N.H.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't go for the food!LarryDined on 8/17/2014The view was beautiful. The food was okay. I ordered lamb chops and had to send them back, they were raw. The service was very good. Maybe their lunch menu would have been better. I would not recommend it for dinner.Special Features:
- Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014If you are looking for an amazing view of the falls, this is the place. The service and food were great. If you want to see the fireworks on Friday or Saturday night book a late dinner, like around 830-9 as they start at 10. Try and get a table that lands at that spot for 10pm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodfortheviewDined on 8/15/2014The food was cold. There were kids running around, which was very disturbing. For the price I expected a quiet dinner. It was 7:30pm.Special Features:
- Disappointing RestaurantUnhappyCustomerfrommassDined on 8/12/2014My wife and I made reservations for this restaurant for our 25th wedding anniversary. The staff never acknowledged our special event even after I spoke to them directly. To say it was a disappointment is an understatement. Not only was the service lax at best, the food was extremely over-priced and not good at all. I chose to have the Prime Rib as it was recommended to be excellent. It was horrible. When I asked for extra au jus for the dry piece of beef they served me, they provided me with a cup of "burnt" liquid. The potato side was as dry as a piece of paper and the vegetables were not very fresh. We would have expected much more for $200.00 for a meal. Don't waste your time or money going to this "tourist" trap.
- Atop NiagaraTreborDined on 8/12/2014Great eating experience with a spectacular revolving view of Niagara Falls and the entire surrounding countryside.Special Features:
- View and service get A+!OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/11/2014While if say the food was decent to good, the presentation beautiful! The service was excellent! Our server Patrick was so attentive and accommodating and made our dinner extra memorable! My only wish is I would REALLY love to see a more notable wine list for such a high end restaurant. Many Niagara region wines, but not much else worth mentioning as far as wines go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/11/2014Made a reservation - but was seated on a first come, first serve basis. The food was not at any quality for the prices; drinks were overpriced. When asking for specific liquor, received a drink that was clearly made with bottom shelf liquor but was charged the higher amount. While the concept was cool, will not return.
- Better then expected!FoodsnobeDined on 8/11/2014Based on some of the reviews I read prior to going I did not have high expectations. This is a very good restaurant, service was really good, had rack of lamb, very good as well as calamari and escargo. Calamari was fresh, and food arrived timely. The dinning area revolves around the falls 725 feet off the ground, enough said about the view. Would recommend this on several levels, if you are only going to Niagara once, I would take in this restaurant.Special Features:
- Place to goFinkyDined on 8/10/2014One of the best place to watch fireworks having a nice dinner, not cheap though. It was disappointed tobwait 45 minutes as our reservation via opentable was not recognized. Lucily enough another table was available later. Selection of food was ok but given the place I would have expected a better menu. Wine list was ok. Restrooms cleanSpecial Features:
- Room with a view!Mangia513Dined on 8/6/2014Wow! the evening view was incredible. We watched the sunset and ended our night watching the fireworks over the falls. Our meals were delectable. By far the best lobster I've ever tasted. It's pricey but definitely worth the splurge.Special Features:
- the view could be nice!ninouDined on 8/6/2014The view is wonderful - but on the outside of the windows - in each window pane - there are huge spiders which made my son not even want to look outside! Can't say it really brings out the appetite!Special Features:
- FANTASTIC!322luv2dineDined on 8/4/2014Really enjoyed this. The food, service, view, it was awesome and well worth the price. Go for the early dinner at 4:30. The food selection is great and you won't be disappointed. We weren't rushed and were treated like special guests! We even opted for a glass of house wine which added to the bill but made it even more romantic. Strongly recommend doing this at least once in your life, although not worth it for little kids.Special Features:
- JudyDined on 8/1/2014What a great place to take my family on our last night in Niagara Falls.Special Features:
- siitin on top o the worldjimmyjamesDined on 7/29/2014so every time we visit canada we go to this place and are blown away by the level of quality they dish out in food & service.Special Features:
- An unforgetable nightsilvasDined on 7/18/2014I surprised my family with this pinnacle event in our vacation. Everyone loved it and won't forget it for ever. I am planning another for my 25th wedding anniversary.Special Features:
- Beautiful viewanonymousDined on 7/16/2014Thank you to Tom for the great service !!!! Was a wonderful place to celebrate a birthday !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MUST DO WHILE VISITING NIAGRA FALLSNursing4Dined on 7/14/2014I made early bird dinner reservations in the revolving dinning room, seating is between 4:30 to 5:30. The elevator ride was a little bit of a wait so arrive 15 minutes or so early. The food was good. We ordered prime rib and it was delicious!! Price for early bird was good, I think $35 per person. Drinks prices were not bad, I had a pina coloda for $8.00 and my husband had a beer which was around $5.00. The view is spectacular! I recomend going during the daylight so you can apprectiate the views. Glad I went here!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced for the viewTravel4foodVIPDined on 7/10/2014Despite having a reservation for late in the evening, I was seated at a less scenic table, along the back rather than at the window. There were plenty of open tables near the window which remained empty right up til closing. This was disappointing since the food was terrible and the wine by the glass mediocre. Steak cut was terrible. Lobster over cooked. Twice baked potato was so over baked that tapping it with a fork didn't dent it. The steamed broccoli was perfect. The baked tomato was some tasteless, unripe imported thing. I heard neighboring tables rave about the cheesecake. Service was fairly good, but I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- Great Viewspointe2014Dined on 7/7/2014Classic restaurant with great views of the falls and surrounding areas. Food was good but overpriced. Ice wine martini was excellent!Special Features:
- Good food, but too expensivewhewDined on 7/6/2014The view from Skylon is incredible, and while the food was good I think the price exceeded the value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad start but ended okOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/5/2014We reserved a table for 7 ONLINE but they somehow put us down for 4 by mistake and they couldn't seat us upon check-in. We were offered a table at the buffet but nothing else. We were livid as we travelled a long way to go eat there and we should not be penalized for their mistake. After about 10 minutes of arguing, they were able to seat us at separate tables. View was amazing, must more interesting than at CN Tower. Food was about average, overpriced. I had the prime rib and I would say Milestone's prime rib is slightly better. The Chocolate Mousse Chantilly was really good though - light and airy. Service was not bad, except for the reservation mess up, hence the 2 stars. Went once for view, would not return.
- Show place52visitDined on 7/2/2014We had guests from Europe and Niagara Falls is the place to be and to show. After long walk around the falls it was nice to seat down to have outstanding view and very good dinner. Food was very good but it is getting pricey. We were at his venue last year for our wedding anniversary and it was less expensive. I wish that I could see prices on the menu at the time of booking the table. For the party of 5 adults that was quite a bit. None less our guests were happy to have a 360 view of Niagara Falls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent but priceybula66Dined on 6/27/2014Food and service were excellent. View was outstanding. But very pricey!Special Features:
- Our 50th AnnOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2014WOW. Jim and Brandon were the best host. The food was great and the scenic views will last as the moment only after the Falls. We are glad we picked your site to make our memories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 44wonderfulyearsDined on 6/26/2014We were there for our Anniversary the service was excellent .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tinkerDined on 6/25/2014I think you need to tell people they must order an entrée when booking as I only eat salad or a small sandwich at lunch and my granddaughter who is 11 thought your kids menu juvenile and ordered a salad.it is not about the money it is the principal of knowing in advanceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice view, food/service were badOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/23/2014had dinner with my family over there last week. the food was definitely not worth the money, but considering the great view, it was OK. but the service was horrible, I typically give 20% at least for tips, but I gave only 10% to Andrew, the server, and I regret not give 0. so I'd recommend spend much less money to go to the observation platform, forget about the food. You may try the buffet tho.Special Features:
- This place has it allHeyJudeVIPDined on 6/23/2014Ate here as a "splurge" during trip to Niagara Falls Ontario. The large arcade at ground level worried me that we were in for a rather tacky experience. Wrong! Restaurant was upscale Server excellent. View spectacular. Food amazing. Booked dinner a bit early so we could see the revolving views from daylight to darker. Unexpectedly, the timing of our reservation meant we were eligible for MUCH lower pricing on what we ordered - from prime rib to prime steaks, clams, various other courses. Very nice wine list, including local Niagara-on-the Lake offerings. Good selection Canadian & other beers Diners get free entrance to observation deck after eating. A must-do when in the area! Fully accessibleSpecial Features:
- What a view!SteviejbusDined on 6/21/2014Not only was the view spectacular, which is to be expected. The service was amazing and the wine and food delicious. If you go Friday or Sunday nights, there is Fireworks over the Falls at 10pm which is not to be missedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful view, quiet and romanticFernDined on 6/21/2014Awesome place for a romantic or special occasion for a special someone. Took my girlfriend there for her birthday and she couldn't stop taking pictures of the beautiful views of the falls and the city, the service was awesome and the waitresses were friendly and kind. It's not the cheapest restaurant but it's also not your average restaurant it's worth your money if it's a special occasion for a special person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- F&T 32nd Annivfaith618Dined on 6/18/2014requested direct window seating through open table, celebrating 32nd wed anniv. when we arrived, they put us at a table with view but not window seating. after much requesting & after being served, they moved us to a direct window view seating. after that, was very enjoyable. recommend arriving 1/2 hour earlier to secure your direct window seating. other than seating issue, service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad managementGandEVIPDined on 6/14/2014We were expecting a romantic restaurant with a beautiful view to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We ended up at a table that was about 6 inches from the neighboring table (that we had to look over to see the view of the falls). The table was in the middle of the walk that the waiters used so we were bumped several times. When we complained to the manager he informed us that it had been done this way for over 30 years and we just had to deal with it. The food was mediocre at best. The only positive of the day, the two waiters were very pleasant. Would never go back or recommend this restaurant.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/10/2014Always great food and friendly service every time we eat at the skylon and the surprise dessert was to die for every special occasion will we come to the skylon about the people that work and served us always always the best the best the best attentive always asking if we are ok I always tell people go to eat there the service is wonderful thank you syl and Ben foxSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceDiningoutDined on 5/30/2014It was a great experience overall to be able to dine on delicious food and see the view of Niagara Falls as the restaurant revolved. We brought some friends from the states with us, and she said it was her favourite dinner ever! One note, the bread that was first brought to our table was stale and extra chewy. Rather than have this as a negative experience the, I told the wait staff, and we were brought some warm, fresh bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bueitiful Veiws!ScTucsonAZDined on 5/29/2014Service was excellent! I ordered the Escargot and it was prepared very well. The main course, ok. The views are breath taking. I didn't know when to stop taking pictures and eat. My husband and I enjoyed it very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YolandaDined on 5/25/2014We invited our guest of Switzerland to have lunch. The menu was poor and the food offered is overpriced for the quality. We ordered onion soup and was "Cool" , the fries were old and cool also. They reheat the soap two or three times. The scenic view of the restaurant is what saved our visit. Overall for food was really poor. We will try the restaurant upstairs next time.Special Features: