SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
400 Broad Street
Seattle, WA 98109Neighborhood:
Seattle Center / Lower Queen Anne
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.spaceneedle.com/restaurant/
- Phone: (206) 905-2100
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00AM - 2:45:PM
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30AM - 1:45PM
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 8:45PM
Dinner: Friday & Saturday, 5:00PM - 9:45PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jeff Maxfield
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For off-site catering or for any questions regarding our banquet facility located 10 stories above the ground, please contact our Sales and Catering team at (206) 905-2180 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private Party Facilities: You can give your celebration a real lift by hosting it at Seattle's premier banquet facility, the SkyLine level at the Space Needle. Located 10 stories above the Seattle Center campus, the Space Needle's SkyLine Level features two elegant rooms that can accommodate 20 to 350 guests. The Space Needle's SkyLine Level is the perfect spot for holiday parties, corporate functions, weddings and receptions, banquets and more.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 2069052180x
- Cross Street: 4th Avenue and Broad Street
- Public Transit: The monorail runs every 15 minutes from the Westlake Center on 5th Avenue and Pike Street to the Space Needle.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Convenient valet parking located at the base of the Space Needle on 4th Avenue and Broad Street. The cost is $12.00 for three hours with validation from SkyCity Restaurant.
A word from SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
Take in the splendor of the Puget Sound from SkyCity, the Space Needle's world-famous revolving restaurant located 500' above ground. SkyCity's culinary team uses Northwest-grown beef, produce from local farmers, and fresh, wild-caught seafood from the abundant waters of the Pacific Northwest to create some of the most flavorful, dazzling and innovative cuisine Seattle has to offer. Breathtaking views are guaranteed from all tables at SkyCity and your elevator ride and Observation Deck visit are complimentary when dining. Join us for lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle - Best Restaurants in Seattle Center / Lower Queen Anne ›
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle reviews from OpenTable diners
1318 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1202)special occasion (1002)romantic (655)great for lunch (380)fit for foodies (327)great for brunch (279)kid-friendly (234)hot spot (211)neighborhood gem (174)good for groups (161)notable wine list (122)late-night find (76)great for outdoor dining (29)vibrant bar scene (8)Show More
- fantastic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014I had the king salmon with green apple sauce. It was amazing! The view was spectacular. Service was prompt but very impersonal and server did not have any recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular View!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014Was a great experience! We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- November 23rd, 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014Our experience at the Space Needle exceeded our expectations. We were very fortunate to have a clear evening sky. The valet service, the elevator operators, the wait staff were all excellent. It was a real splurge but worth every penny, Thanks for a wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tight seatingAnniversaryCelebrantDined on 11/21/2014Overall we enjoyed our family dinner to celebrate our daughter's 8th birthday, however the table arrangements are tight. It's understandable until you are seated next to a loud party that does not watch their language around your young children..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The staff made it a perfect night!!Engagement2014Dined on 11/21/2014With the staff help my surprise engagement went off without a hitch. It was a perfect night. The food was great the wine was perfect, and the view was unbeatable!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scenery is worth itDoubleRNSquaredDined on 11/20/2014Another reviewer said it perfectly when she said that you go for the view and not the food! It's elegant - but not savory. It costs $21 just to get to the observation tower but if you dine at the restaurant that fee is waived. Thank God because there is a requirement to spend at least $35 in the restaurant. That is easy considering the dinners start at $40 per person. Additionally - the waiter was taken aback because I ordered 2 appetizers in lieu of a dinner (believe me the price amounted to the same) so I was a little upset at his very visible annoyance. Be prepared to pay the price for a meal that I was not so reminiscent of. BUT! - the restaurant rotates around the needle, slowly spinning so that your spectacular view encompasses 360 degrees of the pier and surrounding city. It's gorgeous and a wonderful experience. Let's just say that I can check that one off of my bucket list and not have to worry about it anymore...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/17/2014Hurried meal served quickly for fast turnover. Not ordering drinks definitely a turnoff. Go for view only.
- well worth the waitrennyDined on 11/16/2014I enjoyed my time at the neddle I am afraid of heights so it will be awhile before I can returnSpecial Features:
- Spectacular viewjtpoolsDined on 11/16/2014Wonderful evening, sun was setting just as we arrived. Couldnt ask for a better evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for the view, not the foodKJP5757VIPDined on 11/16/2014The view never disappoints. The food, however, doesn't meet the same standard. Wow, it was fantastically "blah".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good one time experienceAchuDined on 11/16/2014I had the sunday brunch at this place, of course the view is spectacular no doubts there and the brunch menu is good, i loved the appetizers had the grilled gulf prawn and they were served on a delicious white sauce bedding with caramelized onions they were to die for, being not much of a red meat eater I found the main-course to be pretty simple, the normal scrambled eggs and potatoes you get anywhere (I loved the brunch at lola much better for the variety they offer, so I dont think entree was a good value for money) again maybe I had lower choice in the first place, the dessert was pretty good, i had the bread pudding and it was good..Overall a good experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceMelissaDined on 11/16/2014My husband and I really enjoyed our brunch at Sky City. It's a bit pricey, but the food was great and the views of Seattle were amazing. Definitely a great spot for a special occasion, but probably not a spot that we would frequent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pure Enjoyment!DigiwaveDined on 11/15/2014I took my wife to SkyCity to celebrate her birthday and can only say great things. This was not our first time dining there, but this time it was a absolutely a perfect evening and seemed even better than previous occasions. The food was outstanding, Laura our server was awesome and of course the view can't be beaten. I recommend SkyCity highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOMEfoodetr2Dined on 11/15/2014Amazing from top to bottom!!! Exclusive dining at it's finest! The best pork chop I've ever ate, amazing presentation, great service, and they have duck fat French fries!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Views!AnonymVIPDined on 11/15/2014Don't come here for the food. It is pricey and far from amazing. The view is key here, and worth your time and spend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a celebration. Brunch was delicious!NadeDined on 11/15/2014We made reservations on-line for brunch. We were seated with a wonderful view at the window. My husband and 8 year old daughter had a wonderful time. The service was great and the food was delicious. We had the brunch and the choices were great! We will definitely return and I have alread recommended it to several people!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PricyDHHTDined on 11/14/2014The service and food were great. However, it was a little over price. Also, there weren't many choices on the menu. For instance, last time I was there I had pasta and it was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- child and the space needleSomeonefromPittsburghDined on 11/14/2014Understanding that the reason to go to the Space Needle is for the view, not the food is key. My seven year old decided to order the kids beef skewers. When it arrived ...she exclaimed " this is tiny," so she ended up eating half of my lamb burger. I had to agree that hers was tiny and mine was huge. The kids plate might have filled a picky 3 yr old, but not an older child. The view is great though the temperature varied greatly if your seats were on the sunny side of the restaurant or not...I recommend layers. I'd suggest a 5-12 version of the kids menu, for slightly larger appetites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at the Space NeedleJDSsssVIPDined on 11/14/2014We had only a few hours in Seattle and chose to have lunch at Sky City. It was a remarkable experience that we will remember forever. Although expensive, it was worth every penny in every way. With the 360 degree views, what a fabulous way to share a meal! We will be passing through Seattle next summer and will definitely eat here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visiting Seattle in NovemberCindyDined on 11/14/2014Not sure what the weathr would be like, we figured it lunch at the Space Needle would still be a great "tourist" activity. We visited on a beautiful sunny day (not a cloud in the sky day) - so our views were exceptional. A special treat location when visiting Seattle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014MY RESERVATION IS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR DECEMBER 13, 2014 NOT NOVEMBER 11. PLEASE CONFIRM THIS RESERVATION DEC. 13, 2014. Table for 3 adults 1 child. Kathleen Webb 425-299-3711 email@example.com
- Great view and serviceGinaDined on 11/13/2014The view is great! The service is top notch. Our waiter and busboy not only were very attentive they also were very knowledgeable. They were like have our personnel tour guide clearly well versed in the land marks and history of the areas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bucket List - ✅CarlaDined on 11/13/2014My out of town guests had the Space Needle on their Bucket List and it didn't dissappoint. We had a lovely table right at the windows and the white linen table cloth and settings were elegant to match the unparalleled views. One guest had the steak and said it was cooked to perfection. My other guest had the salmon and my crab and shrimp Louie salads were delicious. They called home raving about the wonderful experience they were having. Thank you also to the gracious and efficient staff. Win win.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/13/2014We went for lunch and the food was really good and nicely presented. Yes it is costly but that was expected. It is required to spend $25. per person but that was easy to do. The mussels appetizer was excellent and so was the salmon sandwich.I would recommend this to a friend.
- angiedrobDined on 11/13/2014Very limited options for those with food allergies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday at the NeedlexcleegleeDined on 11/13/2014We had a beautiful day with an excellent view. The service almost outshining the day...wonderful wait staff...the best hamburger ever and a so much fun atomic sundae. Thank you for making the day so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- defiantDined on 11/12/2014was very good service and food too. we will certainly come back again next time too,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exelente lugar!!AlejandroPenaDined on 11/12/2014Excelente lugar, maravillosa vista, deliciosa comida e inigualable atención......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went for the Experience, loved every bit of itMattDined on 11/12/2014It was a belated anniversary celebration and my first time to Seattle. So we chose Sky City for a unique Seattle experience, but ended up loving the food, the wine, the service and the site itself! Luckily we chose a most sunny day, so the views were amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and best way to view Seattle.DvdmoviemikeDined on 11/12/2014If you plan to visit the space needle, reserve at the SkyCity rather than pay the regular price. Service was great, food was excellent and the view was outstanding. The seating turns 360 every 47 minutes and allows you to see all of Seattle. I plan to take my wife and daughter back for their birthdays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for spousal birthdaysSEEKDined on 11/11/2014Took my wife here on her birthday which was also Veterans Day. Perfect place for it especially during a weekday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food in a Spectacular LocationFussydiner1Dined on 11/11/2014We booked lunch for a special view of the city and were pleasantly surprised at the high level of the food offerings. I had the clam and mussel app and the lamb sandwich and both dishes were outstanding and ample. The clam/mussel dish was a meal in itself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulSjayDined on 11/10/2014We were very pleased, can't wait to go again. Wonderful food, views and service. We brought our one year old and he enjoyed it as well!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceEatTravelExploreDined on 11/9/2014I had originally made a dinner reservation at the Space Needle for me and my boyfriend, visiting from out of town for a Seattle wedding. When my family heard about it, the reservation jumped to 8. I called the Space Needle and it was very easy to switch the reservation. Dinner was good. Everyone was satisfied with their dish, and my boyfriend was a huge fan of the halibut. I don't eat meat, just seafood on occasion, and was able to find a goat cheese and sun dried tomato pasta dish that was also quite tasty. Our two lunar landing desserts were duds compared to others we saw in the restaurant. But the idea was awesome. It's expensive for dinner, and the rotation takes some getting used to, but it was a lot of fun. I would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brilliant experienceEmUKDined on 11/9/2014As a group of students this was our splurge of the trip and it was definitely worth it! The food ws beautiful, the view fantastic and I don't think anything will compare in SeattleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent viewhappybellyDined on 11/9/2014The view was beautiful and we got lucky to be there on a fairly clear day. We went for brunch and were completely stuffed after (barely fit the dessert). The staff was nice and accommodating to dietary needs.Special Features:
- Fun brunch with a viewKarenDined on 11/9/2014We visited Seattle for the first time this weekend, and booked the three course Sunday brunch at SkyCity. Note that eating at SkyCity includes discounted valet parking, complimentary access to the Observation Deck and special elevator access both ways. The view is legendary, of course. What was a pleasant surprise was how great the rest of the experience was: our waitress was fantastic and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- Very good expereienceAuroraDined on 11/8/2014This is a must-go place in Seattle. We were there for sunday brunch, the service was extraordinary, the food was tasty, and the atmsphere was phenomenal, plus the rotating panoramic scene view, this was a wonderful expereince.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday Choice for Older KidhappymomDined on 11/8/2014Instead of a party this year, my daughter asked to bring one friend to eat at the Space Needle to celebrate her 10th birthday. She definitely made a good choice. The staff made celebrating her birthday a special treat. The view (we were lucky to get a clear, sunny day in November) was spectacular and made her feel like she was in 7th heaven. She was especially blown away with the Orbiter dessert. This experience also made her feel more grown up, as the environment was casual, but also felt formal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014The food was overall delicious but the duck and marrow bones were slightly salty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.