SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
400 Broad Street
Seattle, WA 98109Neighborhood:
Seattle Center / Lower Queen Anne
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.spaceneedle.com/restaurant/
- Phone: 2069052100x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 9:00AM - 2:45:PM
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00AM - 2:45PM
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 8:45PM
Dinner: Friday & Saturday, 5:00PM - 9:45PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jeff Maxfield
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For off-site catering or for any questions regarding our banquet facility located 10 stories above the ground, please contact our Sales and Catering team at (206) 905-2180 or at email@example.com.
- Private Party Facilities: You can give your celebration a real lift by hosting it at Seattle's premier banquet facility, the SkyLine level at the Space Needle. Located 10 stories above the Seattle Center campus, the Space Needle's SkyLine Level features two elegant rooms that can accommodate 20 to 350 guests. The Space Needle's SkyLine Level is the perfect spot for holiday parties, corporate functions, weddings and receptions, banquets and more.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 2069052180x
- Cross Street: 4th Avenue and Broad Street
- Public Transit: The monorail runs every 15 minutes from the Westlake Center on 5th Avenue and Pike Street to the Space Needle.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Convenient valet parking located at the base of the Space Needle on 4th Avenue and Broad Street. The cost is $12.00 for three hours with validation from SkyCity Restaurant.
A word from SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
Take in the splendor of the Puget Sound from SkyCity, the Space Needle's world-famous revolving restaurant located 500' above ground. SkyCity's culinary team uses Northwest-grown beef, produce from local farmers, and fresh, wild-caught seafood from the abundant waters of the Pacific Northwest to create some of the most flavorful, dazzling and innovative cuisine Seattle has to offer. Breathtaking views are guaranteed from all tables at SkyCity and your elevator ride and Observation Deck visit are complimentary when dining. Join us for lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle - Best Restaurants in Seattle Center / Lower Queen Anne ›
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle reviews from OpenTable diners
1520 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1393)special occasion (1145)romantic (731)great for lunch (474)great for brunch (361)fit for foodies (350)kid-friendly (340)hot spot (214)neighborhood gem (183)good for groups (166)notable wine list (137)late-night find (74)great for outdoor dining (40)vibrant bar scene (11)Show More
- Enjoy the view during your 1hr waittallDined on 9/20/2014Good for visitors but terrible service times. Staff is friendly but inattentive - get there on the early side and you'll have a chance of being surrounded by crying children.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Visiting Seattle for the first time, what a fabulous and unforgettable experience our meal was. The piano playing created a beautiful atmosphere to take it all in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special dayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014I took my daughter to the Space Needle for her 13th birthday. I have planned this day since she was a baby because my mom took me when I turned 13. I had such a special time that I wanted to pass it on to my kids. I know she will remember this day for the rest of her life. I think the dessert was the best part because it was a bowl of ice cream over a bowl of dry ice and a candle that was a little hard to blow out. We had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Good food, great view. The restaurant rotates, what's not to like about that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014I had dinner with my relatives from Germany; it was our second time. We enjoyed everything except the bathroom situation! My sister is handicapped and in a wheelchair, and it was not a good situation for her to first find a bathroom ( not close by ) , then stand in line!! There should be more facilities, since at times there are LOTS of people waiting .Special Features:
- Sky City Restaurant is excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014I enjoyed the famous Space Needle in Seattle with good setting and good environment. On 9/20/2014 at 1:00 P.M. it was a very nice day. I liked the climate, background of the Sky City Restaurant. The services, the food and drink were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BreathtakingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/20/2014The fact that the weather was fabulous allowed for the ultimate viewing experience from our table which just happened to be at the window. We had an informative server with regards to our food selection and our views. A must see and dining experience.Special Features:
- So much fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014We went for brunch for my daughter's 5th birthday and she absolutely loved it! My hubby and I did too and would love to try it at night just the two of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breathtaking Brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014I already wrote a glowing review on Trip Advisor for SkyCity, but to sum up my experience, it was amazing! My husband and I had a wonderful brunch. The food was delicious, the server was so nice, and the view was spectacular! Definitely a highlight of our trip in Seattle!I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Menu is very limited, only one chicken option. Food not prepared to specifications. Portions small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Thank you very much!!! My wife and I were so pleased with the friendly staff and of course our waitress. We felt apprciated and loved and the food was simply perfect. Great job.Special Features:
- The food & service were wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014We attempted to secured a dinner reservation, but didn't plan far enough in advance (2 mths recommended). We dined mid afternoon instead and it was great! The were so pleased with the spectacular view. The weather was made to order! Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great once againOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014We are major foodies and you would think the Needle is just a tourist hot spot but the fact is they really do a fantastic job . We had NY steak peppercorned , Halibut and Chicken all killerSpecial Features:
- Beautiful view, delicious mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014The view is simply amazing. The rotating flood takes a little to get used to. The services was exceptional. We had Kate as our waitress and she was attentive and exceptional. We had the steak and it was delicious. The piano player made the meal all the more memorable. It's a must when you are in Seattle,Special Features:
- Recommended for visitors in SeattleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Very good food, exeptional view and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Great!! Will come back again. It is great for family friends/vacation dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey But Great QualityGamecoxDined on 9/17/2014This was our first visit to Seattle and to SkyCity Restaurant. We wanted to try this Seattle icon, and it was exactly what we had hoped it would be. The view, including the revolving element, certainly added to a memorable experience. Our waitress was very knowledgeable of the menu, food preparation and the city sights below. The food, including appetizers, dinner entrees, desserts and wine were all excellent. The beef tenderloin was positively the finest we have ever eaten, the halibut was exceptional, and the coconut cream pie and chocolate torte were excellent. It is not inexpensive, to say the least, but the quality is very high, and we are glad we enjoyed this opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014We had a great time. The only negative review from me would be, there were too many fruit flies in the restaurant. Otherwise it was just awesome :). Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014I went to SkyCity restaurant with my girlfriend. The restaurant is clean, elegant, and has a great atmosphere. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I had the ribeye steak for lunch and my girlfriend had the clams and mussels. Both dishes were very good. My steak was cooked perfectly. The view was unbeatable. We took several photos of Seattle while we were in the restaurant, and the staff took a couple of photos of us sitting together. We had a wonderful time, and we will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food and a great ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014It was really amazing. Delicious food and enough time to enjoy the view. The waiters were really nice and made that visit an experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Was treated very kindly and well, service was high level and friendly, food was worth the price and quantity was unexpected, al great experience.Special Features:
- Incredible View/Mediocre FoodPeachbabyDined on 9/17/2014This is definitely a great experience if you want a 360 view of Seattle since the restaurant rotates throughout the meal but I was a bit surprised at how mediocre the food was considering the price of the food. We went there for lunch and ordered the salmon and the ribeye both were around $35.00 a meal. The salmon was good but definitely nothing special but the ribeye was definitely disappointing. The steak was maybe a third of an inch thick which for anyone who likes steak should probably raise red flags. I ordered it medium rare but because it was so thin it was dry, overcooked, and unflavorable. It was also incredibly fatty, I'm not talking about marbling but pure fat. Enjoy the view and lower your expectations on the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CheertasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014The whole experience was what I call CHEERTASTIC! I was cheering from the get go! Thank you for making it worth our while!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tourisrtOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/16/2014Great view, very good food, portions could be larger.Special Features:
- Great view, food okayNateRJaxDined on 9/16/2014We enjoyed the 360 view of Seattle. The service was good. The food was decent, but not for the premium cost.Special Features:
- 25th Anniversary at Sky CityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014My wife and I had our 25th wedding anniversary at Sky City at the Space Needle. We've had 20 of our 25 anniversaries there, so we are very familiar with it. The food this year was the best ever, but we were disappointed that the menu and especially the appetizer list was so heavy on fish. We like fish, but a more balanced menu with a bit more beef or chicken would have been nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Prices less than menu online. $25 minimum per guest, which includes Observation Deck Salmon was good, as was shrimp and crab salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, little loudHungryHippoDined on 9/15/2014My wife and I recently went to Sky City and we loved the meal we had. The food was wonderful and it was well presented on the plate. We recently moved to the Seattle area and are from Portland originally. We frequented Portland City Grill and compared Sky City to this restaurant. The only thing we really felt wasn't as good at Sky City was the level of noise. The view was incredible and the service was great. A wonderful choice for a meal when out on the town at night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014my wife and I were celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary as she was accompanying me on a business trip and we wanted to dine at a special place. The atmosphere and service was first rate. We had a great time and would do it again. The food was fantasticSpecial Features:
- Great lunch and excellent views.RachelDined on 9/15/2014I'm a transplant to the Seattle area and took our first guests out to sky city for lunch. TIP make reservations it's the only way to get a table. Prices are cheaper at lunch we spent just over $30 per person very reasonable considering you get a free trip to the observation deck. The food and service were excellent and you can not beat the view. I will be returning with any family who visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must to visit in SeattleDonaldVIPDined on 9/15/2014Excellent food and unbelievable 360 degree views An experience you will always remember and cherishSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must seeSkydininggreatexperienceDined on 9/15/2014When visiting Seattle for the first time dining at Space Needle is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK Evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014We were holidaying from the UK and booked a 5pm table to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary. Check in was timely, the Observation Deck experience was great and we were seated at the window in the restaurant, views were wonderful and the sun set was stunning, however the food we thought was nothing special and being quite pricey can only assume you are paying for the views and the fact you are eating at the Space Needle. The server was OK, did her job and was pleasant but nothing more, listening to nearby servers there was plenty of interaction from them with there customers I guess ours was having an off day!! not even offered coffee at the end of our meal. An evening we hoped would be quite special turned out to be just OK!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014Got to do it again. View was outstanding food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feast for the eyes and stomachmange2tDined on 9/14/2014Hard to believe as a native Seattleite I had never been up to eat in the SN. All I can say is that I was missing out. Of course, it helps to have a sunny and clear afternoon. The view was utterly spectacular. The rotating view was highlight of the visit; the food was an added bonus. The 4 of us had the brunch and it was better than anticipated. Our omelets, eggs benedict and prime rib special were great. The service was friendly and attentive. The brunch price was inclusive of beverage and three courses. It was more than enough food and by the time the blackberry cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream came I was full. The noise level was conducive to having a great visit with long time friends. A fine experience all around!!!Special Features:
- Better than expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014I was in Seattle by myself and wanted to visit the Space Needle. Going up it is quite expensive but given I needed lunch subtracting what would have been the $24 entry free off the brunch menu (approx. $50) meant it was quite reasonable. I planned on having a burger but didn't realise that the only the brunch menu is served during the day at the weekends. Anyhow, the food was very good. Nothing special just well done. View is amazing as to be expected. Sitting down doing 2 revolutions over 1.5 hours is far better than hanging around on the observation deck. Don't go there just to eat but combined with the view: excellent.Special Features:
- city breakmemphis567Dined on 9/14/2014really enjoyed the whole thing the meal the scenic view and the way we were served excellent stop on a break away from united kingdomSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal I've ever hadnatejohnson15Dined on 9/13/2014Took my girlfriend for her 20th birthday and it blew her away. The food was the best I've had and to add the rotating view on top of that quality made it a hard to replicate the experience. Also the server was the kindest most educated and sincere server I've had before. All around 5 star.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific food, great service, but..SpartanDined on 9/13/2014Mid-way through our meal (9:30pm) they seated a small toddler directly behind my girlfriend. It cried, turned around and poked at her hair a couple of times.. the staff did a poor job of seating them since these two particular seat backs were nearly touching and there PLENTY of other tables open far from any people. Completely killed the romance. That being said, the food and service was terrific. Might be in the running for top two meals of my life.Special Features:
- great for out of townersbulgeDined on 9/12/2014loved every minute! View was fabulous, food great, romantic and very unusual.Special Features: