SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
400 Broad Street
Seattle, WA 98109Neighborhood:
Seattle Center / Lower Queen Anne
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.spaceneedle.com/restaurant/
- Phone: 2069052100x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00AM - 2:45:PM
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30AM - 1:45PM
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 8:45PM
Dinner: Friday & Saturday, 5:00PM - 9:45PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jeff Maxfield
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For off-site catering or for any questions regarding our banquet facility located 10 stories above the ground, please contact our Sales and Catering team at (206) 905-2180 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private Party Facilities: You can give your celebration a real lift by hosting it at Seattle's premier banquet facility, the SkyLine level at the Space Needle. Located 10 stories above the Seattle Center campus, the Space Needle's SkyLine Level features two elegant rooms that can accommodate 20 to 350 guests. The Space Needle's SkyLine Level is the perfect spot for holiday parties, corporate functions, weddings and receptions, banquets and more.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 2069052180x
- Cross Street: 4th Avenue and Broad Street
- Public Transit: The monorail runs every 15 minutes from the Westlake Center on 5th Avenue and Pike Street to the Space Needle.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Convenient valet parking located at the base of the Space Needle on 4th Avenue and Broad Street. The cost is $12.00 for three hours with validation from SkyCity Restaurant.
A word from SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
Take in the splendor of the Puget Sound from SkyCity, the Space Needle's world-famous revolving restaurant located 500' above ground. SkyCity's culinary team uses Northwest-grown beef, produce from local farmers, and fresh, wild-caught seafood from the abundant waters of the Pacific Northwest to create some of the most flavorful, dazzling and innovative cuisine Seattle has to offer. Breathtaking views are guaranteed from all tables at SkyCity and your elevator ride and Observation Deck visit are complimentary when dining. Join us for lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle - Best Restaurants in Seattle Center / Lower Queen Anne ›
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle reviews from OpenTable diners
1468 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1349)special occasion (1092)romantic (721)great for lunch (443)fit for foodies (348)great for brunch (327)kid-friendly (294)hot spot (223)neighborhood gem (186)good for groups (164)notable wine list (138)late-night find (82)great for outdoor dining (34)vibrant bar scene (9)Show More
- Amazing Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014This by far was the best dinner experience during our 5 day stay in Seattle!! The food was divine as well as the recommended Pinot Noir by out fab waiter! We'd go back in a heart beat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great ambience food could be betterluv2dineDined on 10/27/2014Ambiance is amazing. But I ordered a vegetarian Gateau and it spoiled my stomach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014special attention to our gluten-free friend made our luncheon especially pleasant. thank you for a sunny and incredible time!Special Features:
- Superb food and locationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Very nice place for a romantic lunch/dinner. Thanks to your place, celebration of my GF's birthday was made fantastic!Special Features:
- Amazing food and view but priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014The view and food was amazing! My friend and I went for Sunday brunch and the prices was $48.95 per adult. Our mimosas were $10 a piece but we were given full glasses of champagne with the orange juice on the side to get more for our money. The food was great and the steak was the best I've ever eaten! The restaurant rotates a full 360 degrees every 47 minutes and the view was spectacular. I highly recommend this restaurant for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- visiterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014My wife and I had a wonderful Sunday brunch. There was so much food we couldn't eat more than two bites of dessert. My only complaint is the cost, but then again you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family that can budget for an amazing experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night out with a Japanese guestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014The food was great our friend was treated to an outstanding Seattle light scene. Problem, the wind was gusting to 60 mph and the Needle swayed a lot. No observation deck.Special Features:
- SkyCitylulu44109Dined on 10/25/2014The view is quite beautiful, but for the price it really isn't worth it. If absolutely want to go to the top of the needle then you mine as well eat there, but if you want to go just for the food, I wouldn't recommend it. Service was sparse and refills seldom.Special Features:
- Great TimetekratDined on 10/25/2014We had a great time up in the Space Needle and the food was excellent on top of that. The views were spectacular and even with the bad weather everything was awesome. I would recommend eating there at least once.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- halal-islamic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014it would be great if you have atleast one halal-islamic food item on menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On Top Of Seattle!maryDined on 10/25/2014You can't leave Seattle without experiencing a meal at the SkyCity Restaurant! It's pricey, but the cost includes the outside elevator ride to the observation deck and restaurant which is around $20 per person. The menu is limited, but there is always a special entrée offered. On the evening we visited, it was steak and lobster---which we shared. Others at the table had braised short ribs, salmon, and a filet. Dessert for us was a trio of house made sorbets---a basil pineapple, blood orange rosemary, and coconut. Good cocktails, nice wine list, and the ambience was completed with a guy playing soft jazzy piano music in the background. Great food, good music, good friends, great view of the city! Who could ask for more?Special Features:
- Can't beat the viewOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/25/2014Great brunch, perfect for out-of-towners. Pricey, but worth it.Special Features:
- Overpriced ordered was overcooked..Luv2eatDined on 10/24/2014Overpriced you pay for the view, the salmon I ordered it was overcooked.Special Features:
- Great views and good peopleJMFTVIPDined on 10/24/2014The wait staff is extremely friendly and works hard, but the food is a little overpriced considering the quality of the food. A must-see place if at the very least for the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect spot for 13th bdaytmcclurgDined on 10/24/2014We celebrated my son's 13th birthday here and it was a great choice. We spent time before and after dinner on the observation deck and had fun with all the interactives they have there. A 6pm reservation was perfect as we were able to see the view in the daylight and then the sun set and enjoyed the gorgeous night view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gritsgirlDined on 10/24/2014Delicious food. Excellent service. Great scenic view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- business trip lunchEukonVerizonDined on 10/23/2014One of us had the fish and chips and it was a little dry on the inside. I tasted it myself and agreed. I had the wild bore lintel soup and it was good. Different. I also had the salmon sandwich. Didn't know it was open face. Didn't need the bread the way it was presented. Should have just ordered the salmon entre. Another of our group of 4 had the salmon entre and she liked it. The last of the 4 of us the lamb burger. she said it tasted good and it looked good. in fact all the dishes were nicely presented. Would have been nice if each table had something on it that told the history of the space needle, or some trivia about it. We were visiting from southern California and this was a special celebratory lunch for us.Special Features:
- Worst bang for the buck!hashtagneveragainDined on 10/22/2014Worst experience ever!. Spent over 10 mins waiting to be acknowledged, our server belittled us, proceeded to upsell us on things we didn’t want and struggled to answer any question (i.e. is your 'Seattle sazerac' the same as a normal sazerac); got an ambiguous answer, 15 minutes later and he stated neither him, nor the bartender knew the answer. Once we ordered them, I timed the delivery, which took 11 mins and 32 sec s. We enjoyed the drinks but the server patronized us by apologizing in an overbearing way that let us know he didn’t really mean it and then delivered our starters within 2 seconds of our drinks and said, "i guess they were faster in the kitchen then with the drinks"; trying to blame someone else for his incompetence!Special Features:
- Almost greatDrusklyVIPDined on 10/22/2014I dined at SkyCity years ago, and have recently decided to give it another shot after a lackluster first experience. I am so glad I did! The view alone is stunning. Salmon is very good. You pretty much have to do salmon well around here, and they have done a very good job with the king salmon entree. The halibut was also fantastic...perfectly seared and served with very complimentary flavors. The main shortcoming was the clam and mussel appetizer. Nearly a third of the mussels weren't opened during the steaming process, and were inedible. At this price, you should be able to expect everything to be great if not perfect. Overall, the experience is really good, and you really just can't beat the view...anywhere.Special Features:
- A Must Do!SeattleliteDined on 10/22/2014If there is anything you do in Seattle, you must dine at the Sky City restaurant in the Space Needle. A meal there is a bargain compared to the unforgettable experience you will enjoy. Everything was superb from the easy and inexpensive valet parking, to the guided scenic elevator ride, to the scrumptious entrees, and the exceptional service! Even access to the observation deck is included. Make sure to get reservations before going.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!NYmomDined on 10/21/2014The food and service was amazing! The view phenomenal! A romantic evening, even with the kiddos:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RussrdspoppyDined on 10/21/2014This is a must see attraction. The meals might be considered expensive until you take into account the $21 per person ride to the top when you do not have a meal. I recommend reservations. We had an anniversary there and the staff recognized us with a greeting card which was not expected. We had a late lunch and was able to linger after the meal without any rushing to leave. We had a shrimp/crab salad which my wife said was the best she has ever had. She is a salad person. This capped off one of the best celebrations we have had. A combination of service, food and scenic view was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Space Needle RestaurantDickDined on 10/21/2014This is a nice place to eat on special occasions. The food and service are both good and the view is spectacular. For me the price is too high for eating there on a regular basis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014A great place for a couple to celebrate a special time. Not sure that I would enjoy with a groupSpecial Features:
- Space Needlejoden02Dined on 10/20/2014Great romantic spot. Great views and great food. Servers are great and attentive. I recommend this place for special occasions and date nights.Special Features:
- DanielaDaniDined on 10/20/2014Come to dinner for my birthday, had an unforgettable time. The view is spectacular and the service is amazing.This truly is a unique dinning experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GPa/GMa&GDaughterniteoutOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/20/2014We had such a great time. Our granddaughter wrote several notes and a couple came back. She said she missed the Sonics. It came back with "we're from Oklahoma...we stole the Sonics from you". What are the chances? She ordered vanilla ice cream that was presented with clouds of steam from the dry ice. Her eyes were opened so far her eyes almost popped. She was fascinated and totally excited. Who knew that vanilla ice cream could be so exciting. Our waitress was outstanding....warm, friendly, helpful and so nice to our granddaughter. The whole evening will live on in her memory for many years. Thank you for making our evening so special.Special Features:
- amazing!!PaulyDined on 10/20/2014the view is awesome! The food was ok but the waitress and her service horribleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Food was great, reservations were on time, waiter was great and honest about the kitchen being busy and asked for patients which was greatly appreciated. They had a card on the table for our 21st wedding anniversary and thanked our son for his military service as he just returned from his deployment. It was nice to see that they paid attention when asked if it was a special occasion. Only minor down side was it was $300 for three, pricey but I'd do it again with the ones I love.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Revolutionary Dining at 500'FoodieDined on 10/19/2014Their tag line says it all. Beautiful view, amazing staff, gourmet food. Totally worth it, plus by dining there, you save $18 on a ticket for the observatory deck. Very memorable experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding.SeattleTouristDined on 10/19/2014This is a must do for those visiting Seattle. Brunch was tremendous with one of a kind views.Special Features:
- ServiceFantasticDined on 10/19/2014Our service exceeded excellent! Our preferences acknowledged, needs anticipated without interruption, and without lengthy waits. Our server gets a 200% from us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUNDAY BRUNCH IN THE SKYOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014I took my daughter and my best-friend to Sunday Brunch, this past Sunday 19Oct., at the Space Needle; because they have November birthdays. My daughter has a two-week work gig in the Seattle area; and my friend and I flew out to keep her company for a long weekend. I had not been to the Space Needle since 1979 when my husband and I shared dinner there with my aunt and uncle. It was every bit as special as I remember!! Such a spectacular view...one can NEVER tire of it. The food was great; and the service impeccable. Thank you for your website. It was easy to use. I was recognized immediately when we arrived; and we even went up a little early.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing brunch with a viewswimgurlDined on 10/19/2014I was visiting Seattle from California and we knew we had to check out the Space Needle. The price of this brunch is comparable to other places, and it comes with a fantastic view and free trip to the observation deck of the Space Needle. The restaurant rotates slowly, so you'll be able to see Mount Rainier, downtown Seattle, and pretty much everything in the area surrounding Seattle. The corn and clam chowder was delicious and was well-seasoned, and my French toast was great too. My boyfriend enjoyed the Benny too, but said his white bean and sausage soup was just OK. The service was excellent as well.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014We had excellent service! Our table was ready on time and awesome view of the city and bay. We will be sure to visit again when we are back in the city.Special Features:
- Had a great wedding anniversaryviteDined on 10/18/2014Went to this restaurant for our wedding anniversary. Had a great time. Everything about it was great, including the views. Don't miss out on the complementary photograph. A word of caution, you'll need to book way in advance (weeks) to get a booking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Distracted by the viewOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/18/2014More attention should be paid by the kitchen to the food. Salmon and lamb were over-salted and the meal over-priced for the quality.Special Features:
- BrunchDerekDined on 10/18/2014It was fun to eat on the space needle but as a meal, while fine, it was way overpriced for what you get. When combined with the experience it was worth it, but now that I've done it, I won't do it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- must do in SeattleOregonmomDined on 10/18/2014When we arrived by the tram (90 seconds from downtown) the line to go up to the space needle looked like it was an hour long. Since we had restaurant reservations we were able to go directly up in a private elevator. Saturday morning was brunch only so $50.00 per adult and $15.00 for kids under 12. Good news was brunch lasted about 2 hours so we were able to rotate 3 times with the most amazing dinner views around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lives up to the hypeDragonsDinesDined on 10/18/2014Went to the Needle for a Saturday brunch and was not disappointed. There was a good selection to choose from, which did make it difficult. I had the clam chowder and the main course called "The Benny", and would highly recommend both to anyone trying to decide what to have. Everything was great with the exception of the two annoying children at the table behind me, which is obviously not their fault. But do keep in mind that even at the high price point, there can be a lot of children there for brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.