SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
400 Broad Street
Seattle, WA 98109Neighborhood:
Seattle Center / Lower Queen Anne
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.spaceneedle.com/restaurant/
- Phone: 2069052100x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch:Saturday & Sunday: 9:00AM - 2:45:PM
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00AM - 2:45PM
Dinner: Monday - Sunday, 5:00PM - 9:45PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jeff Maxfield
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For off-site catering or for any questions regarding our banquet facility located 10 stories above the ground, please contact our Sales and Catering team at (206) 905-2180 or at email@example.com.
- Private Party Facilities: You can give your celebration a real lift by hosting it at Seattle's premier banquet facility, the SkyLine level at the Space Needle. Located 10 stories above the Seattle Center campus, the Space Needle's SkyLine Level features two elegant rooms that can accommodate 20 to 350 guests. The Space Needle's SkyLine Level is the perfect spot for holiday parties, corporate functions, weddings and receptions, banquets and more.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 2069052180x
- Cross Street: 4th Avenue and Broad Street
- Public Transit: The monorail runs every 15 minutes from the Westlake Center on 5th Avenue and Pike Street to the Space Needle.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Convenient valet parking located at the base of the Space Needle on 4th Avenue and Broad Street. The cost is $12.00 for three hours with validation from SkyCity Restaurant.
A word from SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
Take in the splendor of the Puget Sound from SkyCity, the Space Needle's world-famous revolving restaurant located 500' above ground. SkyCity's culinary team uses Northwest-grown beef, produce from local farmers, and fresh, wild-caught seafood from the abundant waters of the Pacific Northwest to create some of the most flavorful, dazzling and innovative cuisine Seattle has to offer. Breathtaking views are guaranteed from all tables at SkyCity and your elevator ride and Observation Deck visit are complimentary when dining. Join us for lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle - Best Restaurants in Seattle Center / Lower Queen Anne ›
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle reviews from OpenTable diners
1434 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1310)special occasion (1072)romantic (680)great for lunch (450)great for brunch (375)kid-friendly (337)fit for foodies (299)hot spot (184)good for groups (160)neighborhood gem (156)notable wine list (132)late-night find (74)great for outdoor dining (36)vibrant bar scene (10)Show More
- SkylightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Great Seafood, Versatile Washington Wines and best view in America!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unforgetable experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Food great....Service great! We were there when the sun set and it was beautiful! We all had steaks and they were tender and seasoned perfectly. (Even the well done steak melted in my mouth.)Special Features:
- Well worth it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014The view was great with clear weather and a view of Mt. Ranier. The food was very good. Considering the cost of the observation deck-only was a part of the dinner cost, it was a reasonable deal. We had a window seat and it was quite romantic. I would recommend it as a must-see for those visiting Seattle.Special Features:
- great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Everything was great. The service, the view, a and the food. The only think keeping me from 5 stars is that the portions were a little small for the price. It was delicious but I like to be full a and/or be able to take home leftoversSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tourist attraction onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2014SkyCity restaurant has certainly upgraded the quality of its food, but the prices remain egregious. You had best plan on spending at least $30 to $40+ a person for *lunch*, and that did not include drinks. I can easily see the price climbing to over $50 each for dinner, if you include only a single glass of wine for each person. The sad fact is that SkyCity has relegated itself to a tourist attraction and not a viable restaurant option for a resident. However, given the traffic generated by the unique location, I'm sure management is just fine with this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!jrjmommyVIPDined on 8/25/2014I think that having lunch or dinner at the Sky City Restaurant at the Space Needle is an absolute MUST! One of the highlights of our trip to Seattle for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- came with granddaughterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014My granddaughter, age 9, and I had been to Sky City Restaurant several months ago and she so wanted to return. We came to Pacific Science Center two weeks ago and intended to eat at Sky City. I had not counted on it being tourist season and so did not make a reservation. Had to wait two weeks for an opening, but it was worth it. The food and service were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Experience!ChristinaVIPDined on 8/24/2014Excellent food and stunning views. Our entire family loved this restaurant. This is truly the best way to visit the Space Needle. Outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014If you want to see Seattle on the SkyNeedle, this is a great idea - Brunch there! Food is ok and regular, the view is great, rotating and service was great too. People were so nice.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014Brunch was a most enjoyable experience!! Loved the menu choices and the views were spectacular!! Kudos to Matthew for superb attentive service!!Special Features:
- Needle my TimbersChubbyMcChubsterDined on 8/23/2014When we arrived the receptionist was not too friendly and obviously didn't want to be there. However things changed quickly as the elevator host was very warm and funny. We were sat almost immediately and was instantly impressed with the view. Service was decent with the waitress not being as prompt as I would have expected for 50 dollars a plate. The assistant server was impressive and covered most of her flaws. The ambient music was absolutely fantastic. This pianist deserves special recognition for playing songs such as "wrecking ball" with the upmost grace and professionalism in a classical setting. The food was delicious, halibut cooked to perfection and a decent size. When you are finished don't forget to go to the observation deck!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The View.xxxxxDined on 8/23/2014The rest of this writing is to get to 50 character requirement.Special Features:
- Nice if looking for expensiveOutoftownerDined on 8/23/2014The gentlemen we had filling our waters should be a waiter. He did a phenomenal job and was much more personable than out actual waiter!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tourist attraction onlylwmlladyDined on 8/23/2014I was disappointed in the food at the restaurant and the ambience as well. For such an expensive restaurant there is NO dress code at all in the evenings, people come in wearing clothes they'd go to the laundro-mat in! The waiters rushed you through your meal so they could herd the next group through. The only positive thing is the view was amazing and the waiter was nice. If I ever return I would only do a drink at the bar and save my money for a much better restaurant, that bill was off the charts.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed our visit to the Space Needle and found everyone very polite and attentive. It is very expensive though to eat there. Eleven dollars for one scoop of ice cream is ridiculous even if it does come out with dry ice to fog the place up. The service was very good and the view spectacular. I also appeciated that buying a picture was not forced on you but the option of having it sent to your email was a nice touch. Overall, a nice nigth out.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Amazing experience with wonderful service and great food!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view with so so foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We had brunch on Aug. 24 there. The scenic view was great! We all loved it! But we all are very disappointed with the food. The food is not a match for the view at all. None of us can finish every single course during the meal with big appetite. I have to say, the money we spent 80% or more is for the view, 20% or less is for the food. The service slid the dessert to our guest who sat next to the window on the table from the other end. Yes, she slid the dessert, not passed it to the guest. How rude she was! I really think I should just give her a penny as the tip instead of the low end of the suggestion on the bill (15%).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and a view!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We did not realize that the weekend menu was brunch only, but the choices on the brunch menu were excellent. We absolutely loved the prawn appetizer and the "Benny" main course. Of course the view is sensational even though it was not a clear day and Mt Rainier did not make an appearance. Our server was excellent--always attentive but never intrusive. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Wonderful food, wonderful views, awesome experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very delightful morningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The salmon was cooked to perfection as we enjoyed the city passing by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014Quite pricey for most entrees, I'd say... over the top beyond reasonablenessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Your Ordinary LunchReadingDocDined on 8/22/2014Large portions creatively developed and presented. So many times, revolving restaurants cram their diners into the space, have good but very expensive food that is fairly ordinary. SkyCity breaks these trends. We didn't feel crammed into the space and the view was phenomenal on this beautiful Seattle summer day. The menu appeared thoughtfully created. While essentially a bowl of very good ice cream, the Lunar Orbit's presentation was a fun surprise that delights both young and old. The service was also superb.Special Features:
- An unforgettable experience for allOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014outstanding food, service and view with an historical backgroundSpecial Features:
- Slow Service Must a Seattle Must DoCubbie2013Dined on 8/22/2014The portions are huge but so is the cost. This is a must do in Seattle and the cost balances out when you take the price of getting to the observation deck into account. My only complaint really is the incredibly slow service. The staff was very congenial but everything from clearing the table to taking our order was crazy slow. I definitely recommend the lunar sundae if you have kids with you or a kid at heart! We had the American burger and crab mac and cheese. Burger was a little off (not sure about the bacon jam) but good. M&C was good but couldn't see the crab. Cost was $27 for the burger, a little more for the M&C and $11 for the sundae.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendWeeniesquadDined on 8/22/2014We had lunch here on a Friday. Made ressies weeks in advance as I knew it would be booked by the time of our trip. The views are spectacular. The food is pricey but the portions are generous and there is no additional cost to visit the observation deck so subtract $20 per adult from your bill for that experience. My guy had the crab Mac n cheese which I didn't think was spectacular but my chicken sandwich was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SkyCity Lunchmickie307Dined on 8/22/2014Very happy with the lunch choices, although the menu could have offered a halibut entree. The Kobe burger was the best I've eaten, the menu offered wine pairings with your meal, and the wine I chose was wonderful. Beautiful view of the city and just a great place to have a nice, leisurely time with family and friends.Special Features:
- Once, but probably never againOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014The restaurant was nice, the VIEW spectacular, the waitress excellent, the food was good, did I mention the view was spectacular? But sadly we found it to be overpriced.😒
- :)1gemDined on 8/21/2014You get what you paid for: Excellent service, our waiter was friendly, helpful, and respectful didn't interrupt our lunch expirence. Food was great. And who can beat the atmosphere 360' views.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014We were not going to eat at the space needle because we thought it was very touristy. However, it was wonderful. Reservations were great. Service was remarkable! Food was better than expected. I would highly recommend going!Special Features:
- Go for the experience, not the foodMygurlDined on 8/21/2014Took my teen daughter for a special lunch date... Service was awesome ambiance was fun some if the food was incredible, but stick to the seafood.... I ordered a steak and although it was cooked beautifully, and had awesome flavored, it was not a $35 cut of meat... Thin and fatty, tender but too sinuey too cut with an incredibly sharp steak knife! Stick to the seafood my daughters salmon was amazing :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vacation meal finalemntravelersDined on 8/21/2014Great way to end our vacation of the Oregon/WA areas. The view was amazing. The food was very good, (we had the crab mac and cheese and salmon sandwich as well as the creme Brule) and our servers were awesome. Kudos to Lou and Brandon? The only bummer of the meal was a table with a large group seated nearby. They had a woman in their group with a overly loud voice and frequent obnoxious laugh. Once their food arrived they thankfully quieted down and we were able to fully enjoy our experience again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Time To RememberspoiledDined on 8/20/2014From beginning to end, the time was priceless. As soon as we walked in, to when we left, we felt amazed at the beauty and great service that was all around us. Getting to go around about 3 times while sitting was great the two hours we were there. We couldn't look outside enough at the clear blue sky with down town Seattle and the water right there outside. The one taking our order was so knowledgeable about the food with the questions we asked. Waiting for the food was well worth it. And getting a free photo? GOLD! Thanks to you all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014The Space Needle Restaurant has been the place to take visiting friends always a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!DownSouthRMDined on 8/20/2014I anticipated that the view would be outstanding, but I was pleasantly surprised at the excellent quality of both the food and the service!Special Features:
- Lunch with a viewDawnDined on 8/20/2014Had a family lunch during vacation here. Food was great and service attentive. Of course the highlight was the fabulous views from our windowside table. The sticky notes provided to the kids to interact with others were fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!CelebrationDined on 8/19/2014We were thrilled to take our daughter to this special place to celebrate her birthday! She'll never forget it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AmbienceKristanaDined on 8/19/2014Space Needle has yet to disappoint. It's got amazing views of the entire city especially during these gorgeous summer evenings. It's always fun to dress up and go somewhere romantic and special. Food and cocktails were excellent and yes it is pricey but it's definitely the whole package for a great night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely breath taking.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014We had a marvelous time seeing Seattle and the "Sound" from the restaurant as you slowly spun around and up in the observation deck. The food was delicious and all that one could ask for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treated well in t-shirtsDjbtexDined on 8/19/2014We were treated like the best dressed couple even in our shorts and t-shirts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent view. Good food.livetorunDined on 8/18/2014SkyCity Restaurant is a great place to go as a tourist spot, where the food is good but the view is amazing. The waiter I had was fantastic in promptness and knowledge about everything I asked. The food selection is limited and good, but not that amazing given the caliber of the view and the items are definitely overpriced. However, the view is amazing and going at least once is recommended.Special Features: