SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
400 Broad Street
Seattle, WA 98109Neighborhood:
Seattle Center / Lower Queen Anne
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.spaceneedle.com/restaurant/
- Phone: 2069052100x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch:Saturday & Sunday: 9:00AM - 2:45:PM
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00AM - 2:45PM
Dinner: Monday - Sunday, 5:00PM - 9:45PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jeff Maxfield
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For off-site catering or for any questions regarding our banquet facility located 10 stories above the ground, please contact our Sales and Catering team at (206) 905-2180 or at email@example.com.
- Private Party Facilities: You can give your celebration a real lift by hosting it at Seattle's premier banquet facility, the SkyLine level at the Space Needle. Located 10 stories above the Seattle Center campus, the Space Needle's SkyLine Level features two elegant rooms that can accommodate 20 to 350 guests. The Space Needle's SkyLine Level is the perfect spot for holiday parties, corporate functions, weddings and receptions, banquets and more.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 2069052180x
- Cross Street: 4th Avenue and Broad Street
- Public Transit: The monorail runs every 15 minutes from the Westlake Center on 5th Avenue and Pike Street to the Space Needle.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Convenient valet parking located at the base of the Space Needle on 4th Avenue and Broad Street. The cost is $12.00 for three hours with validation from SkyCity Restaurant.
A word from SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
Take in the splendor of the Puget Sound from SkyCity, the Space Needle's world-famous revolving restaurant located 500' above ground. SkyCity's culinary team uses Northwest-grown beef, produce from local farmers, and fresh, wild-caught seafood from the abundant waters of the Pacific Northwest to create some of the most flavorful, dazzling and innovative cuisine Seattle has to offer. Breathtaking views are guaranteed from all tables at SkyCity and your elevator ride and Observation Deck visit are complimentary when dining. Join us for lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle - Best Restaurants in Seattle Center / Lower Queen Anne ›
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle reviews from OpenTable diners
1387 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1262)special occasion (1035)romantic (655)great for lunch (435)great for brunch (365)kid-friendly (317)fit for foodies (289)hot spot (176)good for groups (151)neighborhood gem (146)notable wine list (126)late-night find (78)great for outdoor dining (31)vibrant bar scene (10)Show More
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014My husband requested Space Needle for birthday dinner. Made reservation well in advance w/ no problem. Very busy in gift shop and where we waited for elevator - too busy. People coming and going. Maybe fall/winter is less harried. Waited short time before being led to table. Wait staff very good. Ambiance nice but noisy. Food good but priced higher than I thought it should be. Had lamb - was good served with lentils/beans/ broccoli. Different and more interesting vegs could be served alongside. Would have preferred potatoes or rice or something although lentil/bean dish was good. Wine good and server attentive. Dessert great and nice touch for husband's b/day. Not a restaurant we will dine often but a nice change from our usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good choice for sightseersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014great views of Elliot bay, Mt. Rainier, ferries. Efficiently run without long waits for the elevator. Our party had prime rib, spinach salad, crab cakes and chicken and all the food was attractively plated and delicious. Chocolate cheesecake was very good but bread pudding not so much. Service staff was very pleasant and attentive. Expensive but worth the indulgence for out of town visitors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014This is the 21st traditional birthday brunch at the Space Needle for my son. As usual, service was excellent, loved the food, and the weather gods were smiling once again.Special Features:
- Great view, good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014We ate at the Sky City restaurant for our final night in Seattle, and it was a great conclusion to the trip. The view is obviously fantastic, the service was impressive. The food, although really good, was not quite worth the price. However, you would expect that to balance with the ambiance and the experience. I would recommend for a special occasion destination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/16/2014I think the restaurant needs updating of their carpet. It is a great view, but the food could be better for what it is charging for.Special Features:
- Great.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Sky City is an amazing place for a special occasion. Food is fantastic. Just know it can be expensive.Special Features:
- Great Meals With A Great ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014My family (kids 13 and 10) and I ate at the Sky City restaurant for both dinner and brunch. Both meals were fantastic and the service was impeccable. Of course, the view can't be beaten. The view from the revolving restaurant was great and your meal earns you a visit to the observation deck. It was a memorable dining event for all of us.Special Features:
- A Seattle Must!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014This was our second time at SkyCity Restaurant. We LOVE looking at the beautiful city of Seattlw while eating amazingly delicious food and being waited on by attentive and friendly staff. We appreciate the discounted valet parking and VIP treatment getting is to the restaurant. We were there for Saturday brunch. The dress was casual - some wore jeans, others semi formal. Great place for children too. We WILL be dining again here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Space Needle AdventureOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014This was first on our list of must sees in Seattle. We were not disappointed. Awesome, great food, views and yes, I loved the gift shop.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014We originally had an 11AM reservation but the cruise ship got into port earlier and the staff was able to accommodate our window view reservation for an earlier time frame. The food selection for brunch was excellent and the service was top notch.Special Features:
- great food with a great view.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Moved back to the area after many years away and took the kids up for brunch as a surprise end of summer trip. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was - my experience with location dining has generally been less favorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantasticvino21Dined on 8/15/2014The ambiance was great and the food spectacular would definitely come back when I visit SeattleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerbrinaDined on 8/15/2014We dined on a Friday night and had reservations before hand. I had dined here before and had an alright experience. It was a great experience, the views were spectacular at sunset, the food was wonderful and the service was superb. The valet was equally as great, I had lost my wallet earlier in the evening before our reservation and the valet staff got me access to my car as well as called multiple stores for me. Turns out my wallet was at home, nonetheless the gentleman were all extremely helpful as was the rest of staff. The night was an overall success and I will be going back again!Special Features:
- Perfect endingMassCruisersDined on 8/15/2014The last night of our nine day cruise vacation was spent at the Sky City Restaurant. It was the best decision we could have made.Special Features:
- Much better than expectedJmorgan811Dined on 8/15/2014We had been told that this restaurant was not great and over priced. While it was pricey, the service, food, and atmosphere were outstanding. If we get back to Seattle we would love to return to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Fabulous food and great staffHappyusDined on 8/15/2014Fine well served food. Excellent. The whole experience was well organized from Valet parking through the meal. You weren't rushed. Food was superb. A "do again".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother VisitingTakingMomOutDined on 8/15/2014Took my mother here who was visiting from East Coast. She had some non-menu requests and the staff was able to accommodate quite easily. It was a fairly busy atmosphere with excitement from children that received the smoking dessert. All in all it was a very good experience. Also, I arranged this all on-line. I thought I had to buy tickets to get up to the observatory as well as make reservations. This is not the case, the observatory is included with the dinner at the restaurant. They were able to refund my tickets, which I appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsBradDined on 8/15/2014I've been to the SkyCity restaraunt three times now and each time it is professional with great food and service. I always think that a spot like the top of the space needle woud be touristy, high priced food with poor service, but happily I am prove wrong each time. The views can't be beat. The experience is relaxing and not rushed like it could be; I have never been out from lunch in less than 2 hours. Overall, I highly recommend this to out of town guests, special occasions, and just because.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Wanted to do something special for our daughter on her 18th birthday. She loved it. We went for a late lunch, parked downtown and rode the monorail. Food was good; had the chicken cesaer salad (very good), the American burger (very good), salmon (good but with no sides, not very filling) , and chop salad(only disappointment, not really a salad at all). I mentioned birthday in our online reservation and there was a birthday card waiting for daughter at the table and she liked that. Ordered the special ice cream dessert with dry ice and they brought with a candle. Service was very slow...but that worked out since both teens enjoyed all the city views twice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fennelheadDined on 8/15/2014Staff was friendly. Food good, not great. My wife enjoyed her main course Mac'n'cheese, said it was best she ever had. My salmon was overcooked but edible. Prices are steep to enjoy the view, lunch entree $26 - 35.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- when in Seattle...grumpymanfoodyDined on 8/15/2014My wife and I were in town to visit my parents and when discussing things we absolutely had to do/see, a meal at the spaceneedle came up. We decided to check out the menu and website. After talking about it for a bit we agreed that we had to go and we are both glad we did. The experience is fun, service was excellent as was the food. Prices aren't cheap but given this ambiance and view, you need to treat yourself and include it in your list of things to do while in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overpricedOverpricerDined on 8/15/2014View was awesome. Menu was okay, but overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view!!?????LaclamyDined on 8/14/2014If you are in Seattle you can't miss a Dinner here....!!! The food is good, not so expensive and the view..... Uauuuuuu!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorably outstanding eveningSaritaDined on 8/14/2014My now husband and I are Seattle locals and chose to have our very intimate after wedding ceremony dinner here on 8-14-14. The dining experience was, in a word, magical. In addition to the unsurpassed view, the service was impeccable and the food was delicious! We had a truly delightful time that we will never forget. I really felt that everyone who had any contact with us did their very best to make our special evening perfect. Thank you SkyCity, you are so much more than just a tourist destination.Special Features:
- Great food, Very NoiseyBT001Dined on 8/14/2014Very good food and service, however, the noise level was very high and prevented us from having good conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/14/2014Great meal, but extremely overpriced. Dinner for 4 with appetizers & entrees (we shared 2 desserts) with tip was almost $400. I shudder to think would it would have been of all 4 people had drinks.Special Features:
- Awesome AnniversaryNYtoSEADined on 8/14/2014The service, atmosphere and ambiance was amazing. The food was mediocre at best, however, even a disappointing meal couldn't ruin the amazing time we had at the sky city restaurant. Our server Ron, was perfect. He gave us our space, but when he did make appearances they seemed so flawlessly timed. Sharing with us information on different views of the city throughout the lunch made it informative and interesting. We had such a good time a can't wait it go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice atmosphere/bit spendyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014I loved the atmosphere, the view and the efficiency of the valet parking and we got right into the restaurant having had reservations. I think the food is a bit spendy for what you get...I have been to better tasting restuarants but the view and atmosphere made up for it. Our waiter was not overly friendly, quite reserved but was ok.Special Features:
- One time deal.DarinSDined on 8/14/2014I would recommend only eating here once for the experience and views of the city. Food was okay, did not match the price point at all. Great views of the area, that's the only real appeal. If you have not been to the Space Needle I would go here for lunch just to see the view, don't expect to get fantastic food or you will be let down. Server was attentive, but food service was very very slow, probably the kitchen and not the server were responsible for long waits for food. Lots of loud kids and tourists, kids smearing greasy hand prints on the window was kind of disgusting, so get here early or you view will be obstructed by the greasy hand prints and "cutsie" post it notes that they give the kids to stick on the windows.Special Features:
- Not just for the viewBiteswithBenitoDined on 8/13/2014We went just to experience the view of the Seattle skyline, which was of course spectacular, but we were blown away by the equally impressive food and service. A must experience for any visiting tourist or local alike. Delivered on all accounts.Special Features:
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014The service was poor - our server didn't review the menu with use, came around twice to check on things, and wasn't friendly.Special Features:
- Perfect choiceCarolDined on 8/13/2014Our guests from Chicago were impressed ed by the experience!Special Features:
- Great deal on top of SeattleSeattleDined on 8/13/2014After looking into prices for the Space Needle we decided to try the restaurant. After all, the trip up was $24 and the food wasn't much more than that and came with a free ride. It was a great experience with great food and service and one of the highlights of the trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place, great food, no rushOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014Had to do the space needle on a trip to Seattle. The restaurant is a little pricey but has delicious food and great wait staff. They treat you like they are glad you are there, and we never felt rushed. The view is spectacular as the restaurant rotates. Truly an amazing experience. Afterward we rode the monorail back to 4th street and walked a couple blocks to the Public Market. Really fun day.Special Features:
- Seattle gemElyseUUVIPDined on 8/13/2014Lunch at the Space Needle was fabulous. Wonderful view of the city and the food, although expensive, was terrific! Better views than the observation deck so worth the price.Special Features:
- Fun but Expensive!cindylouDined on 8/13/2014We had a great time and the view was incredible. We went for lunch, the whole family of four. It cost $157 without the tip (most expensive lunch I have ever eaten or will ever eat) but it was a fun experience.Special Features:
- Great for a special occassionJillyEatWorldDined on 8/13/2014We made reservations for lunch at SkyCity. The food was delicious, and the staff was awesome. Because it was lunch time I think the crowd was a little rowdy, but we didn't mind it. It's a splurge restaurant- we spent $40+ per person, but it was great.Special Features:
- Great view - expensive average foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/13/2014Of course the view from the space needle is fantastic. The food was, as expected, overpriced. The service was good. Unfortunately, when we were there for lunch, there was a family with loud kids that did not control their kids "indoor voices." And the staff did nothing about the kids either. Everyone has there opinion about kids' behavior in restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great view with a great mealMikeDined on 8/13/2014An iconic landmark with an unbeatable view and a great restaurant. I was impressed that the waitress actually read the comments section on our reservation request. The service was attentive without seeming to hover. There when you wanted something and not in your way the rest of the time. The selection was not large but the food was very tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/12/2014The food was delicious and the view cannot get better. The corn chowder is delicious. We had salmon cooked to perfection, with a delicious sauce and new potatoes. We also ordered the crab mac & cheese. Super delicious! My out-of-town guest loved the lunar orbiter. Everybody should try it: it's playful and delicious. Our server, Austin, was the friendliest you can imagine. I will definitely come back.Special Features: