SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
400 Broad Street
Seattle, WA 98109Neighborhood:
Seattle Center / Lower Queen Anne
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.spaceneedle.com/restaurant/
- Phone: 2069052100x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00AM - 2:45:PM
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30AM - 1:45PM
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 8:45PM
Dinner: Friday & Saturday, 5:00PM - 9:45PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jeff Maxfield
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For off-site catering or for any questions regarding our banquet facility located 10 stories above the ground, please contact our Sales and Catering team at (206) 905-2180 or at email@example.com.
- Private Party Facilities: You can give your celebration a real lift by hosting it at Seattle's premier banquet facility, the SkyLine level at the Space Needle. Located 10 stories above the Seattle Center campus, the Space Needle's SkyLine Level features two elegant rooms that can accommodate 20 to 350 guests. The Space Needle's SkyLine Level is the perfect spot for holiday parties, corporate functions, weddings and receptions, banquets and more.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 2069052180x
- Cross Street: 4th Avenue and Broad Street
- Public Transit: The monorail runs every 15 minutes from the Westlake Center on 5th Avenue and Pike Street to the Space Needle.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Convenient valet parking located at the base of the Space Needle on 4th Avenue and Broad Street. The cost is $12.00 for three hours with validation from SkyCity Restaurant.
A word from SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle
Take in the splendor of the Puget Sound from SkyCity, the Space Needle's world-famous revolving restaurant located 500' above ground. SkyCity's culinary team uses Northwest-grown beef, produce from local farmers, and fresh, wild-caught seafood from the abundant waters of the Pacific Northwest to create some of the most flavorful, dazzling and innovative cuisine Seattle has to offer. Breathtaking views are guaranteed from all tables at SkyCity and your elevator ride and Observation Deck visit are complimentary when dining. Join us for lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle - Best Restaurants in Seattle Center / Lower Queen Anne ›
SkyCity Restaurant at the Space Needle reviews from OpenTable diners
1500 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1378)special occasion (1120)romantic (739)great for lunch (467)fit for foodies (353)great for brunch (329)kid-friendly (305)hot spot (226)neighborhood gem (190)good for groups (164)notable wine list (135)late-night find (78)great for outdoor dining (36)vibrant bar scene (12)Show More
- Distracted by the viewOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/18/2014More attention should be paid by the kitchen to the food. Salmon and lamb were over-salted and the meal over-priced for the quality.Special Features:
- must do in SeattleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/18/2014When we arrived by the tram (90 seconds from downtown) the line to go up to the space needle looked like it was an hour long. Since we had restaurant reservations we were able to go directly up in a private elevator. Saturday morning was brunch only so $50.00 per adult and $15.00 for kids under 12. Good news was brunch lasted about 2 hours so we were able to rotate 3 times with the most amazing dinner views around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 非常棒！OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014傍晚时分，来到太空指针的旋转餐厅，既能看到城市从白天到华灯初上的全过程，又能够品尝到美味，非常浪漫的一次体验。推荐从西雅图路过的朋友，都提前约一个dinner，感受一下这个城市的魅力！Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Barbara was great at answering our questions and got my wife the perfect steak. We appreciated all the help and attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not to missOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Enjoy the view and lunch before or after the observation deck to make visit to Space Needle really special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/15/2014I was in town for a conference, and took a couple of clients to dinner at SkyCity. Had a great time. Great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love that view!nancDined on 10/15/2014The classic Space Needle, symbol of Seattle for over 50 years has a fabulous restaurant that doesn't disappoint in any aspect...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local delightOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/15/2014My cousin from Pittsburg and I (a local) had lunch on a rainy Seattle day. David was a fantastic waiter, explained everything to us, we took our time so we revolved about 1 1/2 times. The food was excellent and beautifully presented. I highly recommend dining at SkyCity for the ultimate Seattle experience.Special Features:
- Great view to go with great diningGarakiDined on 10/13/2014Family of four were greeted by great service people, which always enhances the experience. Diners get a free ride to the top of the space needle before the meal. Cocktail was good, but I wish it was stronger. The duck had good flavor, but the meat could have been more tender, but I guess most duck is like that? Hubby had the spare ribs, son had lobster, daughter had pork chops and they enjoyed it and ate everything, including dessert. The portions were generous. The meals are pricey, but you won't get a better view anywhere in Seattle and the food was worth it. Great server, I wish I remembered her name, but she was very friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- fantasticjasonmartin123Dined on 10/13/2014I had lunch with my wife there. My trip to Seattle couldn't have been better. .the Cowboys won and lunch the was very romantic.views were breathtaking. .........everyone should go here at least onceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic Tourist Spotfgrigs1Dined on 10/12/2014Very easy to get into and the food was above average. You go here because of the tourist attraction, not the food.Special Features:
- An amazing experienceRoss05Dined on 10/12/2014Everything was excelent! Service, food, view, place.Special Features:
- ReviewWonderfulExpDined on 10/12/20141. We went it for a brunch reservation. Food was great and good value for price. They were able accommodate our request for a chicken entrée for lunch, even though there weren't any chicken options on the menu. Would love to see more vegetarian options for non-meat diners 2. The tables were placed very close to each other, especially those that are window-facing, giving very less room. This was the biggest inconvenience we faced. 3. Appetizer portions can be increased a bit. Shrimp appetizer had only two medium-sized shrimps with large soup. I would expect three or four instead of just two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014I put in a reservation for my husband's birthday. Once we arrived, I realized they were only serving brunch, which didn't consist of too many options. I wasn't quite thrilled at spending over $100 dollars for some french toast and eggs, so I asked for a lunch menu but was told they couldn't serve lunch. So we ended up leaving.Special Features:
- Always a wonderful timeBillDined on 10/12/2014I've eaten here many times, and it is always a good, fun, delicious time. I ususally bring visitors from out of town. The food, the view, and the atmosphere are always excellent! I'm sure I'll keep coming back over and over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view at nightStaceyDined on 10/11/2014Beautiful view at night. Loved the live piano music. If planning to visit the Space Needle - make reservations way in advance for dinner. There is no charge to go up the Needle if you eat in the restaurant. Private elevator for diners - so you don't have to wait in long lines. Good menu and wine list also.Special Features:
- Time2EatTime2EatDined on 10/11/2014The Sky City Restaurant sits atop the Space Needle and offers a unique dining experience. The food was average but not really worth the prices; I felt like my family and I were paying for the experience more so than the food quality. I do not plan on eating there in the future and will opt to pay the $17 fee for the trip up to the Observation Deck with any first time visitors to the city. The people at Sky City were nice, polite and the service was good. I did know the pricing before making my reservation; but left thinking that I could find better quality dining for a more attractive price.Special Features:
- Amazing viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Food was great, view was awesome even though it was cloudy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unprofessional serviceseattlelocal206Dined on 10/11/2014I celebrated my birthday with my kids, the waiter was more concerned with his larger parry behind us and didn't come by more than twice to see how we were. The busses served our food and looked like she didn't want to be there. When you pay a lot of money and showing my kids a historical spot you want the service to be amazing. I left feeling uncomfortable. My daughter who was 8 even said how she thought our waiter acted weird.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014It was a great experience and beautiful. Please send our free picture for memories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AKSteakLoverDined on 10/10/2014The rotation of the bar was cool until is started studdering a little. The waiter was awesome! The steak was made right but it wasn't a $64 New York cut steak. It had a tenon in it and a little piece of bone I cracked my tooth on and the taste was just, okay I guess.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mom&sontripOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Our waiter was amazing and the view was outstanding! Food was good, I found the salmon was a bit undercooked for my taste. It was a great experience for my son's first trip to Seattle.Special Features:
- Bucket ListSpencerDined on 10/10/2014A must when visiting Seattle; best view in town! Awesome everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely memorable experience!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014The food, atmosphere and service was top notch! My boyfriend proposed to me on the observation deck this past Friday, 10/10! It was a glorious evening!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch Menu PriceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Lunch menu is a little pricey. After reviewing menu, just had appetizers. Couldn't justify spending $30 for a burger.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceNewExperiencesVIPDined on 10/9/2014The view was super cool, and with the constantly rotating floor you get a 360 view of the city. The food was so tasty! I would definitely recommend this place for a romantic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014We took out of town guests for dinner. Our waiter, john, was exceptional. The food was delicious and the view incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved this place!AnniversaryMomDined on 10/9/2014Our family of four went for lunch. 1pm on a weekday. Seated right away. All tables have excellent views. We sat by the window which was great for the kids but the second row of tables faces out so viewing is easy. Food was excellent, as was the wine. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food with a ViewakonlDined on 10/9/2014The food is very good, though expensive. But you are really paying for the view, which is actually a bit better than the view from the observatory upstairs.Special Features:
- Barbara Schanzbarbie99Dined on 10/9/2014We were in Seattle for our anniversary and our lunch was wonderful; good food, great service, and an outstanding view. We'll remember it forever!Special Features:
- DeliciousWAfudgieDined on 10/9/2014The food was excellent. The price was high, but the experience of dining at 500' above Seattle was worth it. It was disappointing that after 4 sunny days in Seattle, it was foggy on the day of our lunch reservation. Check that off my bucket list.Special Features:
- Outstanding service !OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/8/2014I have to acknowledge our server JOHNNY for an incredible experience. We were a little on the fence of whether to spend a night at a "tourist attraction" or not for dinner. Well I have to say we would return. If you have $100.00 to spend on the Kobe steak you will not be disappointed , It was outstanding!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view, sub-par food.sushiDined on 10/8/2014Needless to say, the view was amazing. The ambiance was also excellent, and enhanced the overall experience and the view very well. However, the food was overpriced and not at all special. It makes more sense if you see each $50 entree as being split to pay partly for the space needle entrance ticket ($21), as well as for the food itself; you're paying for the experience, not for the food.Special Features:
- our first time to space needle.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014The restaurant experience was the high light of our trip to Seattle. Tim, our waiter and the entire staff were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceJayODined on 10/8/2014The service was horrible. Waitress never came to the table to check on us so later the bus boy asked us for check. The waitress, "I'm guessing", was having a bad day. She never smiled or recommended anything. I felt like I was at a taco truck ordering food except the view.Special Features:
- Space Needle DiningjustdoitDined on 10/7/2014Excellent experience. Great food, excellent service. I would recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful View Horrible FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/6/2014View was gorgeous but the food was horrible and overpriced.Special Features:
- Sky City AmazementmamakozDined on 10/6/2014Absolutely amazing 360 degree views. Cocktails were amazing and the food was do you delectable. Views of Mt. Rainer are unparalleled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 20th AnniversaryEdandKarenDined on 10/6/2014The food was excellent. The view was awesome. A sunny evening in Seattle at the Space Needle made for a very special anniversary. The Server did an amazing job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stunning view!JaredDined on 10/6/2014The view from here is amazing, totally worth coming up here for lunch.Special Features: