319 Speen Street
Natick, MA 01760Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.skybokx109.com/
- Phone: 5089031600x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday 11:30am to 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Thursday - Friday: 4:00pm - 1:00am,
Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 11:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Noah Gagnon
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: 22 Big Screen TV's, Pool, Video Games.
A word from SKYBOKX 109
SKYBOKX 109 GastroSports a mecca for New England sports enthusiasts, live music junkies, and aficionados of good food and drink!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
SKYBOKX 109 reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since April 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (7)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (5)neighborhood gem (3)great for lunch (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- martyDined on 8/3/2014Food good, service good, sports party atmosphere. Lot of TVs for all games.Special Features:
- Close to mall with quick serviceAdderley3CVIPDined on 8/1/2014Here's a sports bar close to shopping for those not looking for the mall crowd. Burgers, sweet potatoes fries and salads are good. Servers are friendly and helpful which is a plus. Nice lunch spot for those looking for in and out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectly acceptablejojobangsDined on 7/19/2014We were a group of 7 and everyone agreed that the food was fine, but the service could have been better. The waitress may have been, as she seemed confused. This is a good place to go with a group on a Saturday, as it was not overly busy and we were seated right away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never had anything badskipinmaVIPDined on 6/15/2014My girlfriend and I come here for some Patriot games and sometimes just for a change of pace. We have never had anything bad yet, and by that I mean everything we have had has been very good. I even had a family dinner there last year and everyone loved it so much we may do it again this year.Special Features:
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/8/2014Nice build out, large bar area. We didn't realize it is located next to the Hampton Inn. I had the one pound burger and although slightly overdone it was delicious, I almost finished the entire burger and it was bigger than my head. My wife had a burger and enjoyed it. Love the shoe string fries and they have a nice beer selection.
- 1st & last - family didn't approvecutes1125VIPDined on 6/6/2014i have gone here before and it was good BUT when i brought my family here to try it out and recommended the dishes i had before, family did not approve steak frites and tenderloin steak where all 3 orders the beef was tough and chewy then the 2 orders of the salmon nicoise was drenched in the vinaigrette where it was too overpowering. start off with buffalo nacho=good. service was fair due to not attentive enough where we needed refills on drinks, missing utensils, and salad came out the same time as the meal.Special Features:
- a good timeDodiBDined on 5/24/2014the service was on point from the jump. the host seated up promptly and our server came over right away to take a drink order. she recommended a few drinks and they were delicious. the food was good. the wings had a little too much sauce but they were cooked to our liking. the salad was fresh and tasty as was the good size piece of salmon we enjoyed. the atmosphere was energetic with hockey and the basketball game on both sides of us. the server suggested that we try out the lounge area, with a comfy couch. it was a nice touch to the ending of our outing. Bar naps would be helpful and instead of having to ask for wet naps when ordering sauced wings, they should come out with the order or at least extra napkins.Special Features:
- It's a nice sports barsapomanDined on 5/16/2014I would go again. The service was excellent, the beers are fairly priced. It's a nice sports bar. I rated the food a 3 because it was average food. Nothing about the food stood out as unique, or made you say this is gooood! It was my first time there, so I'll give it another shot. It's a good place to watch a game. Food and drinks are fairly priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 42 reviews are from the SKYBOKX 109 reviews archive.
- Very AveragePhantomFanDined on 4/12/2014The St Louis ribs were overdone. The coleslaw was tangy. Not the usual boring stuff. TIme to ditch the string fries. All cooking oil and no potato and no taste. I'm a steak fries kind of guy. I know ketchup in a cup is trendy and chic. Give me a Heinz squeeze bottle any day. The $4 Yeungling Draft was good value though.
- Great wingsjacksmomDined on 3/22/2014We were a party of 8. Food was great! The peanut Chilli wings were amazing! Skip the Buffalo wings, they weren't spicy. Our waitress ignored us. We had empty glasses for majority of the night. Too bad for her, we are drinkers. Great pool room, waitress was better in this room. There are a few cozy rooms set up with TV S and fire places. Some other waitresses noticed we weren't getting good service and jumped in to help. I would recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local placerf52Dined on 3/22/2014Come here to sit at the bar,have a burger,steak frittes and an Allaghash white and it's all goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good findjojobangsDined on 3/16/2014Overall Skybokx 109 was very good. The wait staff was pleasant and efficient, they have a good selection of beer and it was easy to get a table. We'll go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big fanRdeGanneDined on 3/8/2014for and open floor restaurant it is surprisingly quiet just the right amount of music so I don't feel like I'm yelling at the people I'm dinning with. great food selection some not typical everyday foods love the very different types like the variety,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunchscott2315Dined on 3/5/2014Limited menu. Service slow for crowd. Food was ok. Wouldn't recommend
- Good Food, Awful ServiceTinaVIPDined on 2/8/2014Went for dinner w/ husband & kids & were seated at corner table in bar area (place was empty). Asked for a kid's menu; only got it after telling waiter we weren't ready to order since we were still waiting on menu. (Response: "Oh yeah"). We ordered drinks - husband & I both received wrong drink. Asked for sauce for burger and never received it. Tried to flag down manager; he just walked past us. Waiter came to table once asking if we were the 'ones who ordered truffle fries'. We said 'No', he said 'just kidding' & walked away. Heard him ask 2 other tables same thing before finding right table. Restaurant canceled my OT reservation even when I specifically mentioned it at check in. Service was a shame because food was really good.
- Not bad for a hotel barAldoVIPDined on 1/17/2014Not bad for a hotel bar. Good beer, decent apps, not a place for a great dinner, pizza was a bit soggy. TVs all over the place, great to watch a sporting event. Bar Staff very attentive and good service.Special Features:
- Service not bad, was non-existant!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/10/2014My dad had told me about this place and I was psyched to check it out. Major disappointment! We went in for lunch. Not very busy as it was a weekday although they had plenty of staff on it seemed. We looked at the menu, decided what we wanted. Only one major problem. There was no one interested in taking our order! We waited 5-10 minutes, no waiter/waitress ever came to the table. Not to take our drink order or even say they'd be back in a minute.
- Good to see a new bokxBethVIPDined on 1/5/2014This co has it figured out - love the location at blue indigo hotel and now this framingham location! My husband who doesn't dish out compliments on food said that the burger was excellent ( I had even brought it home to him) so that's a HUGE compliment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Eats...Good SportsRED6439VIPDined on 1/4/2014Went during the wild card round of the NFL season. The bar was full as were the tables. Made a reservation. they were a little understaffed that night so the service was slow, but the food was VERY good an so were the drinks. Waiter was very nice. Loud sports bar, but that is what you expect. Ton's of families.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So dissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/4/2014We made reservations for dinner on our way home from a college basketball game. It was a Sunday night and there were college football playoffs in progress. This is a sports bar. You would expect your sports bar to be busy on an evening when there are some significant games going on. It was busy. Come to find out there were only two waitstaff serving the entire dining room What were they thinking? Service was terribly slow. i can live with slow, i felt for our waiter but then when the food did actually arrive much of it was incorrect, not what we ordered and was fair at best. Won't be going back, sorry.
- Last MinuteTheDogDined on 1/3/2014At the last minute we decided to meet friends for dinner with a total of 6 people. Skybokx was able to accommodate us with no problem. The burger, pizza and brick chicken were outstanding. Service was great and we were able to enjoy watching the Celtic's as we ate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sports barnondesideroDined on 12/28/2013UThis is likely to be natick's best sports bar. It has huuuuuuge portions of food and so many screens you'll be guaranteed to find the game you want.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st timecutes1125VIPDined on 11/9/2013I ordered a beach tini and that was strong for me even after adding red gredadine to sweeten up alitle more and well as ice. If you wants your money worth in drink it's a good place also to catch you're favorite sports team. Salmon Nicoise is good just a tad bit too much vinaigrette for my liking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- homecomingbarbDined on 11/9/2013I planned a homecoming lunch for my son, first time home since his return from Afghanistan. I was great! The service was exceptional, the food was terrific. Ambiance --what could be better than sports..sports..sports.Special Features:
- Great ambiance, terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/25/2013I've been there 5 times and they are always out of the beer that I choose first. And they are usually out of my second choice as well. They need a bar manager that can manage their inventory properly! The food is just okay, and the service is always terrible. We can never get good service there. The ambiance is great! A great place to watch a game, or bring a group of people. And the bar is huge. But for some reason to his place just can't get it right. If you're staying at the attached Hampton Inn, this is an okay choice so that you don't have to leave the hotel. But if you're already in the car, you're better off to drive right by this place and pick something else.Special Features:
- had a very good experience here.jfitzDined on 10/23/2013I went for game one of the world series. It was fairly busy but the staff was great with getting drink orders and food ordered and to the table in a timely manner. our waitress was amazing. very friends and was able to keep calm under the pressure of having many tables filled in her section. She let my date and I hang out for the game and wasn't pushy at all to get us out the door to turn the table. we ordered simple food. nacho's, au poivre burger, and california chicken. all were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sports Bar and Restaurant -- BigCrankinSteveVIPDined on 10/14/2013Just what you would expect of a place like this burgers, beer, and large screen TVs. Probably a good place to be during major sporting events. I was there on a quiet night.I would recommend this to a friend.
- not rushing backmbdrDined on 10/12/2013I am sorry to say that the dinner was very mediocre and the service was not even that. Our server seemed annoyed any requests and had a very negative vibe. For a sports bar on a Sat PM with a Sox game the crowd was few and there was very little incentive to come in to the bar. Might suggest a special for games. Won't be back there so quicklySpecial Features:
- Lots of TVs but limited viewingBruinsfanDined on 10/5/2013We made a reservation for 7 pm hoping to watch the Bruins, but a table was not ready when we arrived. We weren't given a pager, even though everyone else had one. It seemed that whoever complained the loudest got seated ahead of us. When we were finally seated - after complaining a little - our table had limited visibility for the TVs and none we could see was showing the Bruins. We were told that someone with a reservation had made a request for another game. Huh? So reservations do matter? We were able to ask to have another TV changed for us, but were given a hard time about it. Probably won't be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, poor serviceJessiDined on 10/4/2013We booked this place because the hotel we were staying in gave us a coupon and because it was on OpenTable. We came from the hotel side instead of the outdoor entrance, and when we went to the bar and told him that we had a reservation (because there was no one at the host stand, and that was the only employee we could find), his face, words, and body language let us know that we were inconveniencing him. And the place was pretty empty--I'm talking like, 12 people max in the whole place. When we got to our table, we waited a long time for a server. She was VERY nice and helpful when she got there, but everything on the service side was slow. That said, we ordered 2 burgers and a kid's meal, and everything tasted GREAT. Good beer on tap.Special Features:
- Sports Bar With Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/27/2013This is one of the few sports bars that does not serve just "pub food". They have full entrees and some healthier choices. And the food they do serve, is high quality. They have a very large bar area and a good selection of booth seats.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Liked it a lot and will go backz726bethVIPDined on 9/20/2013This is a great place - it's both a restaurant and a sports bar and it's succeeding at both. Food was really very good, and the bar is huge. Tons of TVs so it's an awesome place to watch the Sox and Pats. Great service and decor is very nicely done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is our second visit toBVeeVIPDined on 9/20/2013This is our second visit to this restaurant. Last time was pretty good. This time we had a different server. She was slow and did not return to see how our food was, which was overcooked. Very disappointing.
- solidrf52Dined on 9/14/2013Sat at the bar and enjoyed our meals,would go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeMomof2Dined on 9/11/2013This was the first time that we had never gone to the restaurant. We were very excited to try it. We were not let down. The food was excellent and the service was excellent. We will come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/9/2013Overall I liked the food (wings were very good, as was my burger, and my wife enjoyed the steak frites). However, service (wait staff and kitchen) suffered from a number of issues. First it took several minutes for anyone to even come to the table, even though it was not particularly busy. Then we asked to put in appetizers right away (ordered main dishes about 10-15 minutes later). No food came for almost 30 minutes, nor was there even a check in about why there was such a delay. When it the apps finally came out they were followed by main dishes only one minute later. Staff didn't even seem to understand that there was any issue with this.
- Sports barout2dineVIPDined on 7/9/2013Skybokx really didn't impress us as a place to dine. It appears to be a place to go more for the bar scene or if you want to get a quick burger meal. The service was ok and there were not many menu choices. We don't plan to return. I was surprised it was on the Open Table list.Special Features:
- This is the second time we'veluv2dineDined on 5/25/2013This is the second time we've been to skyboxx and we had to wait an extremely long time for our appetizer, boneless buffalo. People who were seated after us had their whole meals served before we got our app. I don't know if it its bad luck or bad service, but it was bad both times. Too bad because we love the atmosphere and it would be a neighborhood gem if they could get their service better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SlowOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/12/2013we went for dinner on Mother's Day and expected a quick meal when we saw the place was quiet. An hour later we had to ask for our still un-delivered food to be wrapped to go because our two year old had reached the end of her patience.
- Convenient, great for watchingOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/21/2013Convenient, great for watching sports. Excellent burgers and wonderful waitressSpecial Features: