Sky Thai Sushi
350 East Las Olas Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Sky Thai Sushi
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.skythaisushi.com/
- Phone: 9549939889x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Japanese, Asian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We offer party catering. Please contact us for more details.
- Private Party Facilities: There is a small private dining room is available for parties or meetings of 5 - 8 people.
- Private Party Contact: Sam 9549939889x
- Entertainment: There are 4 TVs throughout the restaurant. Both bars can view at least one of the TVs and some table seating can also view the TVs.
- Cross Street: SE 3rd Ave
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: There is metered street parking throughout downtown Fort Lauderdale, but there is also a multi-level parking garage attached to Sky Thai Sushi's building. The entrance to the garage is located between the 350 E Las Olas Blvd and 450 E Las Olas Blvd buildings. A limited quantity of three hour parking validations are available and can be used at both garages. In the evenings, valet service is also available. Please call or ask the staff if you have any questions.
A word from Sky Thai Sushi
A new addition to Downtown Fort Lauderdale on famous Las Olas Boulevard offering Thai and Japanese cuisine in a stunning space. Join us for a casual lunch in the afternoons or a night out in the evenings. Featuring an extensive wine & sake list. Small private dining room is available for parties of 5 - 10 people. Ask about the 5-4-3-2-1 Happy Hour everyday from 4pm - 7pm and Moet Monday Promotions!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sky Thai Sushi reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (5)late-night find (3)great for lunch (3)romantic (2)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)special occasion (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great food and serviceDaveseeVIPDined on 9/26/2014Three of us shared a boat for two, and added a roll. It was more than adequate and the array was excellent, finely prepared and very nicely served.Special Features:
- LaurenVIPDined on 8/30/2014Nice food and very nice people. Really enjoyed it and we will go back often.Special Features:
- Great Thai food and sushiDocpam75Dined on 8/30/2014Loved the ambiance great and unique way to serve food with special neon lighting! Also lighting in restaurant was fabulous! Not to mention the food, we eat a lot of Thai and sushi and this was one of our better experiences! Fabulous friendly service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never failsRoccosmamaDined on 8/23/2014Quick, fresh and so tasty! Friendly, flexible staff, fun atmosphere this place never fails. See you soon!Special Features:
- Amazing! Must Try!lawgirlVIPDined on 8/1/2014This place is amazing! The pad thai is delicious and so are the dumplings! My fiance also raves about the sushi (which I don't eat). In addition, the prices are reasonable. Highly recommended and a must try!Special Features:
- Very good, try it!MFoyVIPDined on 7/26/2014Sushi was a little better than regular entrees on menu. Very nice presentation. Friendly servers. Good drinks. Nice Las Olas location. I would go back.
- The following 14 reviews are from the Sky Thai Sushi reviews archive.
- sooo gooodeefieldsDined on 6/13/2014The sushi was awesome. Had the rice paper spicy tuna. ... the bomb. Partner had the lobster roll. What a presentation and taste. Luna was friendly as was the manager. Will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was amazingLeahVIPDined on 6/9/2014Was very impressed with the food! The miso sea bass was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sushi place !GourmetSeekerVIPDined on 6/7/2014very good service, fresh sushi, extensive menu, good selection, beautiful presentation, delicious food ! highly recommendSpecial Features:
- Very good find !PaulSVIPDined on 4/26/2014We really enjoyed their house speciality sushi/maki rolls. Great presentation & great tasting !Special Features:
- Great sushi downtownJonathanVIPDined on 3/29/2014Came in with a friend who was visiting from Maine. Once again we requested Debbie as our server as she constantly gives great service and does not stop smiling. The Toro here is fantastic and is a nice size portion. If I'm not mistaken, this is one of the few restaurants in the area that makes their own soy sauce and uses fresh wasabi. You can truly taste a difference. Definitely come here for dinner as lunch is always packed with the downtown employees. You can come in and eat quickly for dinner then return to people watching along Las Olas Boulevard. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Excellent Sushi onLas OlasDisappointingVIPDined on 2/21/2014We were so pleased by our first try of this restaurant. It is very pretty and there is only a TV at the bar and in the back, unlike other local restaurants which are filled with TVs. The sushi was fresh and delicious and the rolls were creative. We loved the Thai dumplings and my husband enjoyed the wonton soup. we shall return.Special Features:
- Nice place with good foodJohnZVIPDined on 2/14/2014We went here after walking out of a restaurant down the street and we were VERY pleasantly suprised how good the food was as well as the service. I will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better each timeDebbVIPDined on 2/1/2014Only complaint is that except for hot saki Have to buy a bottle which becomes expensive The decor needs something in the middle And an exotic presentation would improve the mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and nice serviceVeganforLifeVIPDined on 1/29/2014We arrived on a rainy Wednesday evening and the restaurant was almost empty. I was surprised, but pleasantly pleased with our meal and our server was very helpful. We met friends there who were visiting from out of town and they loved the restaurant. We will return when we have the chance.Special Features:
- not fullThillDined on 1/24/2014when we got there we found it strange that it was empty on a friday night. every other restaurant there was full. the service was great but we weren't able to even finish the sushi. the food was terrible. nice place and nice waitress but you can't eat the food.
- They were very acommodatingjillysmsVIPDined on 1/18/2014They were very acommodating to my group of 8. We had a private little room with a round table. It was excellent. Everyone enjoyed their lunch.Special Features:
- Great location, but not exciting!MargaretDined on 12/28/2013We took our 2 teenage boys there for a sushi dinner after our cruise. We missed some good sushi but was a bit disappoited by the dishes we ordered. We ordered a boat:; the fish was fresh, but I really didn't like the "bagel", which was salmon roll with cream cheese. It was weired. We also had 2 different noodle dishes, they were not very exciting either.Special Features:
- had an early reservation atearlybirdDined on 12/7/2013had an early reservation at 6pm on a Saturday evening, when we arrived we were the only guests. By the time we left, it was only moderately busy. There were many football games on and those restaurants that cater to sports were busy. This restaurant has a lovely interior and is not designed for watching sports.Special Features:
- Sky Thai Sushi is a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/3/2013Sky Thai Sushi is a great new restaurant on Las Olas. The restaurant has a cool chic vibe. The sushi was very fresh with lots of unique rolls to taste. Great new edition to down town Fort Lauderdale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.