226 Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA 02035Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.skipjacks.com/
- Phone: 5085432200
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Andrew C. Wilkinson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Peter Dowd 508-543-2200
- Entertainment: Bo Winiker Orchestra every Sunday during Brunch.
A word from Skipjack's Foxboro
Located at Patriot Place with views of Gillette Stadium. Skipjack's has devoted itself to importing the freshest seafood from around the world and offering it at the best prices in town. Skipjack's is a local favorite. Enjoy a Boston dining experience in the Foxboro suburbs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Skipjack's Foxboro reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (14)fit for foodies (12)good for groups (9)special occasion (8)great for brunch (8)great for lunch (8)notable wine list (7)neighborhood gem (7)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (5)romantic (4)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (1)Show More
- Brunch at Skipjacks-Patriot PlaceCharlieDined on 2/9/2014Awesome experience. Eggs Benedict were fantastic and the atmosphere was relaxing and enjoyable. Great value. Great time. Will definitely do it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife really enjoyed theRussDined on 2/8/2014My wife really enjoyed the seafood combination and I had excellent Mahi Mahi. The food service was quick and efficient. A very enjoyable evening out.Special Features:
- Great service from start toSteveDined on 2/1/2014Great service from start to finish - food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skipjack's Patriot PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/19/2013I ordered Monterey Scrod and was disappointed as it tasted fishy and was served with plain white rice. The green beans were good. Service was professional and as attentive as expected except my empty water glass was never refilled. I was with a group of give coworkers and all thought their meals were just OK.
- Great restaurant, wish theyfonseDined on 12/14/2013Great restaurant, wish they did something in regards to my girlfriends birthday. You know like a birthday slice of cake or something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Is that all.suza369Dined on 12/13/2013The service people were great! The sea bass I ordered was so good! Unfortunately, my husband got the combo of swordfish, crab cakes, and shrimp and although it was good, there just was not enough,. When our waiter put it in front of him, he asked where the rest was. The food here is pricey which is fine, but he was not happy to pay that much and still leave hungry.Special Features:
- Great ServiceFoody86VIPDined on 11/23/2013First time here at Skipjacks. Food was good and the service was great. We'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local eatery.LmcottDined on 11/21/2013if you are close to Gillette Stadium, and don't like crowds on game day, take this in during the week. Great eats, great service, and shopping nearby.Special Features:
- Great Brunch!BadDobieDined on 11/17/2013Had our first brunch visit this past Sunday (10/17) and we definitely will go back. Very good selection and food was great.!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good DinnersMaryDined on 11/16/2013Have never had a bad meal. Tried something different this time (baked scrod with the creamy crabmeat on top over a bed of spinach). It was excellent. My husband usually gets the swordfish an is always happy. We love he fried calamari RI Style. I think they make it better than anywhere else. We live closeby and it is so convenient to just drop over to Patriot Place and stop in for an early dinner. We love it at Skip Jacks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- noise leveljmrcDined on 11/14/2013music was so loud you could not hear each other speak, spoke to the manager and he said there was nothing he could do - told hime i would never be back, he said sorry to hear that and left - what a joke after spending $200 bucks on dinner….never ever going back and sharing this story with all.Special Features:
- Great food! Great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/14/2013Always a great meal! Don't forget to order the apple crisp for dessert to finish off a great meal right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Go To place for fishKPM14VIPDined on 11/1/2013We love this restaurant as do our two young children. The bread and salads to start the meal are always delicious. As are the cocktails. I had a steamed 2 lb lobster which came perfectly cooked and cut just enough to make the opening easier but not done totally for you. The apple crisp for dessert was really, really good as well. Another very good meal.Special Features:
- Excellent Seafood fareloves2eatDined on 10/28/2013The Chilean Sea Bass was exceptional and very nicely cooked with fresh vegetables. Finished the meal off with the chocolate bread pudding and vanilla ice cream. Wine and food was very tastefully done and the service was great. Excellent location for a business or client meeting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I got the trio of crab cake,JaniceDined on 10/9/2013I got the trio of crab cake, swordfish and shrimp. The shrimp were way over cooked. The crab cake was great as was the swordfish. The lobster bisque has a very unique presentation. My dining partner said the salmon was a B+.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Service, Good FoodAthleticEaterDined on 10/5/2013This place does nothing bad but nothing incredible. It's a good place to get a decent piece of fish and isn't astoundingly expensive. The menu is pretty standard seafood fare for a decent restaurant and all our dishes were very well prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated a birthday withAndreaDined on 9/29/2013Celebrated a birthday with a brunch, we all had a great time. We kept it simple with eggs and French toast, it was delicious and the prices were reasonable. Another nice feature is mimosa's are a dollar when you buy an entreé.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time - will go back againFavoriteDined on 9/21/2013This was our first time dinning here, the food and service was super. would defininetly go back again.Special Features:
- Great experience. Waiter wasMantorDined on 9/14/2013Great experience. Waiter was top notch always had a refill ready and anything that was asked for was brought over within seconds. . The food from Sushi, baked stuffed lobster, fisherman's platter and kids chicken fingers all came perfect. Sushi was top notch and all hot food came out piping hot and delicious.Special Features:
- We love Skipjack's!BillMcDined on 9/8/2013My wife and I went for dinner there on an early Sunday evening, loved the food, loved the sushi and I loved my entre of Scallops cooked Skipjack's way! Great meal and dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent and excellentSteveDined on 9/7/2013Food is always good, service was excellent and there is a lot of positive energy in the roomSpecial Features:
- A Great NightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/1/2013We were lucky to find two seats at the bar and received excellent service from the bartender Jennifer. The fish was outstanding, the wine list was good and the sound level made it easy to have a conversation. Overall a fun night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fish House with Old Fish!BoudieVIPDined on 8/25/2013My first review - We ordered a "fresh" grilled fish (Cod) - It was neither fresh nor grilled. The smell of ammonia was so strong that it was inedible. In addition, the order took so long we were late for the Rev game (although the place was empty). Did have time to send it back. Paid and walked to the game - never to return again.Special Features:
- Lunch was great!BRG99Dined on 8/17/2013Lunch was very nice, the food was great, and price was right, too!Special Features:
- The food was fantastic andBarnyardDined on 8/15/2013The food was fantastic and the service was really good. We were outside so people watching topped off a fun night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2013The food was average and the prices definitely did not match the food quality. You are paying for location. We still had a good time and left full though.Special Features:
- Fantastic SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/3/2013Whether its Chilean Sea Bass or Wasabi Salmon or anything else, this place has great food with creative preparations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so greatmanunitedDined on 8/2/2013Made a reservation for Friday night at 5:45 because that was all that was available on opentable. Got to the restaurant and it was very empty. Needless to say food and service should of been excellent. IT WAS NOT. Ordered a calamari appetizer that was barely luke warm. This should of been hot since it was so slow in the restaurant. Server was just ok. Not the friendliest and spent little time at our table. Again the restaurant was very slow. Very disappointed as Skipjacks is known to be a good seafood restaurant in the Boston area. Not this Skipjacks!Special Features:
- Food not prepared well. HusbandOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/22/2013Food not prepared well. Husband suffered some type of allergic reaction to something in the food, possibly MSG. Was unimpressed and would not return.
- event nightbarfolkDined on 7/20/2013bon jovi concert so rather hectic, understandable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- An unexpected surprise, outstandingResoluteVIPDined on 7/19/2013An unexpected surprise, outstanding fish tacos & oysters...Special Features:
- Big draw, decent meal, slow servicejaymDined on 7/16/2013We visited the Skipjack's at Patriots Place in Foxboro, MA on a sweltering July Tuesday evening. Thanks to OpenTable we were seated immediately in the requested booth, despite the current 30 minute wait. The Mahi Mahi and Cod were good quality and prepared well, decent portions. However, the server disappeared after inital visit to the table and seemed unable to keep up with the evening's volume. As a result, sides seemed to have cooled, fish was still warm. The server also seemed to push wine by the bottle, although we chose a single glass each. I told him we had work in the morning and were consuming light. Overall good but this place seems to draw the crowds, no matter what day of the week. Might be understaffed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in nice surroundingsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/16/2013Very bright and cheerful interior with wonderfully attentive staff. The food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch at a fish restaurant?FFF333Dined on 7/7/2013Did you know that Skip Jacks has a wonderful Brunch menu and jazz band on Sundays? All the traditional brunch Selections, awesome cocktails, plus amazing Skip Jack's fish cooked to perfection. My son even ordered sushi as he is not a Huge fan if traditional breakfast foods. Who would have thought of. brunch at a fish Restraunt. Try it you'll love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Low Key eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/6/2013Went early so that we could make a movie. It was relaxed, enjoyable and delicious.
- Had a great reunion with aMaryEllenDined on 6/29/2013Had a great reunion with a friend for dinner. Server was very attentive, food was fabulous. Had the blackened salmon, green beans and mashed potato. My friend had the wasabi dish and loved it. Started off with delicious, fresh sushi. Drink (marguerita) was tiny though, for the price. Otherwise the evening was great.Special Features:
- Amazing time!YumsterDined on 6/16/2013I can't say enough about my experience at Skipjack's for Father's Day in Foxboro. The food, staff and jazz band was unbelievable and a time to be remembered by all! It was family friendly, yet romantic as well. I would highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/16/2013I came here with my family for Father's day, and hadn't realized there would be a band playing in the restaurant. It was nice to have live music, but at 12:45, it was a little louder than I would have preferred. We could have a conversation for the most part, but it was loud enough that everyone needed to speak up. Other than that, the food was good. I don't think anyone had complaints, the food had a nice presentation, and our waitress was very friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day BrunchLisaKBDined on 6/16/2013I had never been to Skipjack's before and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of food and pricing for the most part. The brunch menu offers seafood dishes and a few breakfast items like french toast. During brunch they have a jazz band performing. They were quite talented but a little too loud. We sat off to the side of the band and the noise level wasn't as bad had we sat in the front of the restaurant. Seating is also available outdoors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We came here for father'sReneeDined on 6/15/2013We came here for father's day. Even though the menu was limited that day. Everyone was able to find something they wanted. There was live music playing, which we enjoyed. (It was a little chaotic because of families with young children however, no reflection on the restaurant. Really not a place to take your children if you can not keep them in their seats.) Otherwise we enjoyed our food and most important "Dad" got exactly what he wanted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.