226 Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA 02035Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.skipjacks.com/
- Phone: (508) 543-2200
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Andrew C. Wilkinson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Peter Dowd 508-543-2200
- Entertainment: Bo Winiker Orchestra every Sunday during Brunch.
A word from Skipjack's Foxboro
Located at Patriot Place with views of Gillette Stadium. Skipjack's has devoted itself to importing the freshest seafood from around the world and offering it at the best prices in town. Skipjack's is a local favorite. Enjoy a Boston dining experience in the Foxboro suburbs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Skipjack's Foxboro reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (17)good for groups (12)great for lunch (12)neighborhood gem (11)special occasion (10)romantic (8)great for outdoor dining (8)great for brunch (7)notable wine list (5)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- 4sonsDined on 4/20/2014Skip Jacks still remains to be our all time favorite place to eat. The food,service and staff is always incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality of Food Not GreatNormDined on 4/9/2014The quality of our food was not great. The artic char was cold and the clams casino were too large - they should be petite. The sea bass was a good dish.
- I felt service and food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/6/2014I felt service and food was good. My only issue was the jazz band was too loud. It was hard to have conversation and we were far from band. They need to lower the speakers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jazz BrunchAnnieKDined on 3/30/2014We went there in a small group for the Jazz Brunch, and were not disappointed. The Shane Wood Trio was superb, and we lingered until they finished their set. It was perfect, and we will return. Will also check out their Boston location for brunch as well. Food was quite good, and our waitress was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Birthday PartyKobikDined on 3/24/2014Patriot Place is about half way between our hoome and my sister's so we meet at differebt restaurants several times a year. It was my sister's birthday so we met there and decided to try Skipjacks. Had a very enjoyable meal and time there. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great fresh fish. Went toHeidiVIPDined on 3/15/2014Great fresh fish. Went to grab an early dinner at 5:30 on a Saturday and the place was hopping. The service was excellent and we were seated right away depsite the crowded house. We were a party of three and every dish was excellent. Looking forward to going again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/12/2014Went for my Husband's birthday with our 2 kids. Great time, great service, always a great meal! Love the pear martinis too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Sea BassSmalltalker65Dined on 3/4/2014Although the crab cakes weren't too shabby either. And I have often found the scallops, Skip Jack style to be one of my favorites as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- won't go backluv2eatDined on 2/28/2014this was our second visit. we did not like this restaurant on our first visit- but felt that may have been because we went soon after they opened. Portion were WAY too small for the money. I got the grilled combo (shrimp, swordfish, crab cake) and i went home starving. I had gotten the same basic meal at legal seafood last week, and it was so much better! At legal, it came with a salad - at Skipjacks it came with some horrible wilted spinach loaded with garlic. my husband got broiled scrod - nothing with it. he got the horrible spinach, too. (No rice, fries, salad....nothing.) Our bill with tip was $80. the only things purchased beside our meal, were one chowder and one soda.
- BrunchBdinesalotDined on 2/16/2014The whole family went for Sunday Brunch - we all enjoyed it very much. If I had one small criticism - seemed like the cinnamon french toast could have been toasted less - it was still very good - we had a great time. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Dinnerwds13Dined on 2/14/2014Is there a worse sin for a seafood restaurant than serving overcooked shrimp? I don't think so.Special Features:
- Brunch at Skipjacks-Patriot PlaceCharlieDined on 2/9/2014Awesome experience. Eggs Benedict were fantastic and the atmosphere was relaxing and enjoyable. Great value. Great time. Will definitely do it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife really enjoyed theRussDined on 2/8/2014My wife really enjoyed the seafood combination and I had excellent Mahi Mahi. The food service was quick and efficient. A very enjoyable evening out.Special Features:
- Great service from start toSteveDined on 2/1/2014Great service from start to finish - food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skipjack's Patriot PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/19/2013I ordered Monterey Scrod and was disappointed as it tasted fishy and was served with plain white rice. The green beans were good. Service was professional and as attentive as expected except my empty water glass was never refilled. I was with a group of give coworkers and all thought their meals were just OK.
- Great restaurant, wish theyfonseDined on 12/14/2013Great restaurant, wish they did something in regards to my girlfriends birthday. You know like a birthday slice of cake or something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Is that all.suza369Dined on 12/13/2013The service people were great! The sea bass I ordered was so good! Unfortunately, my husband got the combo of swordfish, crab cakes, and shrimp and although it was good, there just was not enough,. When our waiter put it in front of him, he asked where the rest was. The food here is pricey which is fine, but he was not happy to pay that much and still leave hungry.Special Features:
- Great ServiceFoody86VIPDined on 11/23/2013First time here at Skipjacks. Food was good and the service was great. We'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local eatery.LmcottDined on 11/21/2013if you are close to Gillette Stadium, and don't like crowds on game day, take this in during the week. Great eats, great service, and shopping nearby.Special Features:
- Great Brunch!BadDobieDined on 11/17/2013Had our first brunch visit this past Sunday (10/17) and we definitely will go back. Very good selection and food was great.!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good DinnersMaryDined on 11/16/2013Have never had a bad meal. Tried something different this time (baked scrod with the creamy crabmeat on top over a bed of spinach). It was excellent. My husband usually gets the swordfish an is always happy. We love he fried calamari RI Style. I think they make it better than anywhere else. We live closeby and it is so convenient to just drop over to Patriot Place and stop in for an early dinner. We love it at Skip Jacks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- noise leveljmrcDined on 11/14/2013music was so loud you could not hear each other speak, spoke to the manager and he said there was nothing he could do - told hime i would never be back, he said sorry to hear that and left - what a joke after spending $200 bucks on dinner….never ever going back and sharing this story with all.Special Features:
- Great food! Great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/14/2013Always a great meal! Don't forget to order the apple crisp for dessert to finish off a great meal right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Go To place for fishKPM14VIPDined on 11/1/2013We love this restaurant as do our two young children. The bread and salads to start the meal are always delicious. As are the cocktails. I had a steamed 2 lb lobster which came perfectly cooked and cut just enough to make the opening easier but not done totally for you. The apple crisp for dessert was really, really good as well. Another very good meal.Special Features:
- Excellent Seafood fareloves2eatDined on 10/28/2013The Chilean Sea Bass was exceptional and very nicely cooked with fresh vegetables. Finished the meal off with the chocolate bread pudding and vanilla ice cream. Wine and food was very tastefully done and the service was great. Excellent location for a business or client meeting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I got the trio of crab cake,JaniceDined on 10/9/2013I got the trio of crab cake, swordfish and shrimp. The shrimp were way over cooked. The crab cake was great as was the swordfish. The lobster bisque has a very unique presentation. My dining partner said the salmon was a B+.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Service, Good FoodAthleticEaterDined on 10/5/2013This place does nothing bad but nothing incredible. It's a good place to get a decent piece of fish and isn't astoundingly expensive. The menu is pretty standard seafood fare for a decent restaurant and all our dishes were very well prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated a birthday withAndreaDined on 9/29/2013Celebrated a birthday with a brunch, we all had a great time. We kept it simple with eggs and French toast, it was delicious and the prices were reasonable. Another nice feature is mimosa's are a dollar when you buy an entreé.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time - will go back againFavoriteDined on 9/21/2013This was our first time dinning here, the food and service was super. would defininetly go back again.Special Features:
- Great experience. Waiter wasMantorDined on 9/14/2013Great experience. Waiter was top notch always had a refill ready and anything that was asked for was brought over within seconds. . The food from Sushi, baked stuffed lobster, fisherman's platter and kids chicken fingers all came perfect. Sushi was top notch and all hot food came out piping hot and delicious.Special Features:
- We love Skipjack's!BillMcVIPDined on 9/8/2013My wife and I went for dinner there on an early Sunday evening, loved the food, loved the sushi and I loved my entre of Scallops cooked Skipjack's way! Great meal and dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent and excellentSteveDined on 9/7/2013Food is always good, service was excellent and there is a lot of positive energy in the roomSpecial Features:
- A Great NightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/1/2013We were lucky to find two seats at the bar and received excellent service from the bartender Jennifer. The fish was outstanding, the wine list was good and the sound level made it easy to have a conversation. Overall a fun night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fish House with Old Fish!BoudieVIPDined on 8/25/2013My first review - We ordered a "fresh" grilled fish (Cod) - It was neither fresh nor grilled. The smell of ammonia was so strong that it was inedible. In addition, the order took so long we were late for the Rev game (although the place was empty). Did have time to send it back. Paid and walked to the game - never to return again.Special Features:
- Lunch was great!BRG99Dined on 8/17/2013Lunch was very nice, the food was great, and price was right, too!Special Features:
- The food was fantastic andBarnyardDined on 8/15/2013The food was fantastic and the service was really good. We were outside so people watching topped off a fun night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2013The food was average and the prices definitely did not match the food quality. You are paying for location. We still had a good time and left full though.Special Features:
- Fantastic SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/3/2013Whether its Chilean Sea Bass or Wasabi Salmon or anything else, this place has great food with creative preparations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so greatmanunitedDined on 8/2/2013Made a reservation for Friday night at 5:45 because that was all that was available on opentable. Got to the restaurant and it was very empty. Needless to say food and service should of been excellent. IT WAS NOT. Ordered a calamari appetizer that was barely luke warm. This should of been hot since it was so slow in the restaurant. Server was just ok. Not the friendliest and spent little time at our table. Again the restaurant was very slow. Very disappointed as Skipjacks is known to be a good seafood restaurant in the Boston area. Not this Skipjacks!Special Features:
- Food not prepared well. HusbandOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/22/2013Food not prepared well. Husband suffered some type of allergic reaction to something in the food, possibly MSG. Was unimpressed and would not return.