Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Westside Pavilion Los Angeles
10830 West Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064Neighborhood:
West Los Angeles
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Westside Pavilion Los Angeles
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://about.nordstrom.com/MapPoint/MapResults.aspx?bizid=343
- Phone: 3102541610x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 10:00am - 11:00am, Sunday: 11:00am - 12:00pm; Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 9:00pm, Saturday: 10am - 8:00, Sunday: 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Joey Ramos
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Westside Pavilion Los Angeles
A hip diner with the heart of a deli.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Westside Pavilion Los Angeles reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (12)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (7)good for groups (3)kid-friendly (3)hot spot (2)scenic view (1)special occasion (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Lunch with a friendSandyjkVIPDined on 9/12/2014There are many good choices for lunch at this Nordstrom cafe. One can visit and actually hear the person you are with. The turkey chili is delicious and filling. The salads are interesting and tasty. It was a very good experience.Special Features:
- reservations make this a winnerCarolinesCatsDined on 9/5/2014WE go to our local theater usually once a week. We like to eat dinner near the theater. There are very few choices. There is a very good restaurant in the Theater complex itself but there are no reservations and you have to be willing to get there 2 hours before and even earlier because there is always a huge line. This restaurant is located across a land bridge between the movie complex and a mall. The restaurant is located in Nordstrom's right near the bridge. The food is good and one can know that they are getting a good meat at a reasonable price. The only thing I wish that they would be open until 10 PM. (The mall closes at 9 PM)Special Features:
- Not a dinner restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 8/23/2014Went for dinner after a movie at Landmark - very small menu. Food is just OK. Much better as a lunch option while shopping!
- Great place to eat before a movieCarolinesCatsDined on 7/26/2014The plus about Sixth and pine is that you can get reservations. If you are going to a movie and want to eat before 9PM, this is the place. Since it is in the second floor of Nordstrams on Pico and Westwood Blvds, it is very conveinient to walk across the bridge to the Landmark Theateer. The food is good and reasonable and the sevice is great.Special Features:
- Great lunch breakLAvisitorVIPDined on 7/19/2014Our kids love this place. Great service and wonderful food choices for the adultsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for lunch!MCC7VIPDined on 7/16/2014Had a delicious salad - cilantro lime chicken salad was sooooo good. I can't believe I've never heard about it or tasted it before. Definitely going back for this!Special Features:
- Shop and eatBheaterVIPDined on 6/28/2014What a good change to the shopping At the west side pavillon. believe it or. To reservation with a smile.. whether you are rushing to catch a movie or taking a real from shopping delicious food. some items are fair prices while a few are a tad high when you think mall. But the food is good and fresh. From sandwiches to fish and chips , salads soup etc.. They really have a wonderful selection. the sandwiches are great..I do feel the salads even tho they are good they good be a tad larger. But again great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 30 reviews are from the Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Westside Pavilion Los Angeles reviews archive.
- Convenient spot to meet for lunchRobbieVIPDined on 4/9/2014Terrific place to sit and meet your friends for lunch while you are shopping in the Westside Pavilion. Good food, good service, friendly place conveniently located.Special Features:
- After The Movie Cafe!luchocVIPDined on 4/5/2014Great after the movies place to go at Westside Pavilion if you don't want to spend a lot of money and get great food!Special Features:
- Food was Good; Wines were very goodUpscalehealthynaturalVIPDined on 4/5/2014The short ribs were wonderful and salmon was good but farm-raised. Wines were really delicious.
- Once wonderful, now fallen. A shameDissappointedDined on 3/22/2014This used to be one of our go-to places for a great lunch with tasty food and prompt service. Classy, delicious, fresh, wonderful. Well, not any more. They've changed the menu, destroyed a great place, and it is nearly inedible and takes forever, too. Server was great, but menu had removed lots of popular choices and replaced them with carby, sugary awfulness, and I ordered a "crispy" chicken that was not only rubbery and the furthest thing from crisp but unseasoned and tasteless on limp overdressed spinach. Nobody's lunch was good, it all took forever as did those of others around us not due to server problems but because the kitchen was clearly clueless. When I wrote an email on their site to complain? Only an excuse-filled email in reply
- Good foodDeborahDined on 3/14/2014We ate at Sixth & Pine after a movie at the Landmark. Delicious turkey sandwich and good shrimp louie salad - out of crab so I agreed to double the shrimp. Nice lemonade. Also very convenient for lunch or dinner when shopping in the Westside Pavillion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with your friendsRobbieVIPDined on 2/5/2014Great place to eat in the Westside Pavilon. Parking is easy. Take a break from shopping and have a sit-down full service meal. Prices are good, what you would expect to pay for West L.A. Good sandwiches, good salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch while shoppingmickDined on 12/15/2013For a nice bite that is not in the food court, this is the place to go. Their soups are great!Special Features:
- Excellent choice for lunch!VBeltDined on 12/7/2013We had a reservation, were seated promptly, and placed our order within 10 minutes. The hostess and servers were polite. It took about 20 minutes or so before our sandwiches arrived but it was all very good and we'd definitely go back. It was super convenient to have a chance to get a great bite to eat while shopping!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nordstrom diningBheaterVIPDined on 11/5/2013Fancy , grab a bite while shopping the westside pavillon mall.The OLD nordstrom cafe has been upscaled to this new paper tablecloths full service restaurant. The food is good and has a different twist to your old favorites. Sad that the sandwiches require extrz cost for fires or salad or whatever. With that said .... still excellent but just know extra's cost. Salads are delicious however a slice of bread requires extra also... Soup and day specials are wonderful. Everyday a new exciting menu........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best serverRobbieVIPDined on 10/9/2013I'm sorry I don't know her name, but we had a very wonderful and attentive server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-SoDinerVIPDined on 10/6/2013While the turkey sandwich was predictable, and okay, the meat in the French Dip Sandwich was dried and appeared to be left-over. We won't order that one again, if we return.
- I asked the waiter for recommendatismsgVIPDined on 10/3/2013I asked the waiter for recommendations between three items; two regular salads on the lunch menu, and the third, a daily special pasta. He said one of the salads was his favorite, but he always recommends the special. So, my friend and I got one of each, and split them. He recommended bringing the salad first, but both were brought together. The pasta should have been served al dente, but was on the mushy side.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect before or after moviewestie409Dined on 5/4/2013Perfect before or after movie meal. Good food and wonderful staff. A little gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The fish and chips were veryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/25/2013The fish and chips were very good. The chicken strawberry salad was just right. My husband enjoyed the horseradish salmonSpecial Features:
- Surprisingly good food forJHG1VIPDined on 4/6/2013Surprisingly good food for a department store restaurant - the salad with apples, red onions and cheddar cheese was great except that the kitchen forgot to put in the chicken. Even the waiter didn't notice. With the chicken the salad was outstanding. The batter on the fish in the fish and chips was just ok as was the vegetarian chili. However, for a quick and reasonably priced dinner before a movie at the Landmark it can't be beat!
- My only complaint was thatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013My only complaint was that the chopped salad three of us ordered seemed small, noticeably smaller than the last time we had it several months ago. The one person who had the Caesar salad said it was large and excellent, and you see easily see how much larger it was.Special Features:
- Bring back the old menu, please.WLAMomVIPDined on 1/28/2013We have tried this place several times under the new name, and we still do not like it. The old Nordstrom cafe was SO MUCH better. (We used to go there at least once a week.) They have brought back an item or two from the old menu, but overall, the menu is boring. The servers are nice, but it does not make up for the food. I don't blame the chef since he/she does not have control of the menu, so I blame Nordstrom. The place is always practically empty, and I wonder if they realize why. BRING BACK THE OLD MENU, PLEASE.Special Features:
- This place has been insideWestLALadyVIPDined on 1/24/2013This place has been inside Nordstrom's forever. A very cute, old diner feel and a very nice place to meet friends and shop.Special Features:
- Very disappointed with thisOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/22/2013Very disappointed with this restaurant. Food was not great and the service made it all the more unenjoyable. We will never return here again even though I shop at Westside Pavillion often.
- A hidden gem in the WestsideIamhdkDined on 1/19/2013A hidden gem in the Westside Pavilion. Nice menu. Very good service with friendly staff (typical Nordstrom).
- Still not sure why they changedOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/16/2013Still not sure why they changed it from the old Nordstrom Cafe. They seems to have lost a lot of clientel. The prices make this a stretch for a casual lunch. Can't get out for less than $20-25.
- 11/9/12OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/9/2012Great place for dinner or lunch while shopping at Wast Side Pavillion or beofre/after movie. We ate there after watching a movie at the nearby Landmark theatre, and the food was quite good. I had the sea bass special which was outstanding, and my wife had the fig and chicken salad which was also quite good. Both were outstanding values.
- They can do better!PossumDined on 8/10/2012The first time I ate here I thought the food was excellent. On return, the deviled egg potato salad had too much mayonnaise, and the wedge salad was obviously a day or two old. The lettuce was not crisp and had been sitting for too long. It was also over-dressed. The waitress, was very nice and attentive.Special Features:
- Still a great lunch spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/4/2012Still a great lunch spot. Not sure why they changed it to table service.and hosts. It has been half empty on every visit since.then. awas always packed before.the change. Sad part is I don't think the prices are much if any higher, but I'm sure the old clientel perceives it as less of a value.Special Features:
- Lunch portions are small andOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 4/22/2012Lunch portions are small and overpriced. There are no vegetarian items on the menu. The only option was the Caesar salad for $9.95 which consisted of 1/4 whole romaine lettuce (not cut, WHOLE) with a tiny piece of fried cheese on the side and a very spare amoutn of paremsan cheese which you could count with your fingers. I decided to skip the croutons. The chicken sandwich was small. It did not include any side salads. You had to pay for that as an extra. They did provide pickles, however. Our server was excellent and kept filling the soda glasses as soon as halfway full.
- Good variety on menu, alsoOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/3/2012Good variety on menu, also daily specials. Gets crowded for lunch weekdays; arrive before noon & no problem.Special Features:
- Take a shopping break .....AndreaVIPDined on 3/30/2012This was my first visit to the Nordstrom Cafe since it was re-done. It's a great place to meet in the mall with a lot of good choices for lunch. My friend found the menu lacking enough vegetarian options but the manager said the restaurant plans to add some additional items for vegetarians. My salad with chicken was just right!Special Features:
- We chose this place becausefood4thoughtDined on 1/20/2012We chose this place because it was close to our movie theatre where we were going next. Each of us in our group of four enjoyed what we ordered. The guys ordered the panko crusted & fried shrimp and said they couldn't believe how much food they got. I ordered the chicken salad and thought it was just the right amount and fresh. Our wait person was very attentive. We still had some extra time before the movie, so we ordered coffee and dessert. There was no room for popcorn, but we didn't care.Special Features:
- Since we went on a ThursdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/15/2011Since we went on a Thursday night at 6:30 there were not many people in the resturant. This is not a fair review because during other hours I'm sure it gets noisy and comes alive. I will say that the salmon was really good. The server was polishing or drying silverware and could not see that we needed her attention. I was there another time and noticed that if the servers who dry silverware were looking out at the patrons instead of having their backs to them, then perhaps they could see that someone needed something. Just a suggestion. Also they could use hooks under the bar for those of us who like to sit at the bar and hang our purses. I have to try it again sometime. It just left me kind of wondering how it would be when busy.
- still in early stages, disorganizedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/6/2011still in early stages, disorganized - food was somewhat disappointing - hopefully will improve.