Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Park Meadows Lone Tree
8465 Park Meadows Center Drive
Lone Tree, CO 80124Neighborhood:
Highlands Ranch / Lone Tree
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Park Meadows Lone Tree
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://shop.nordstrom.com/st/nordstrom-park-meadows
- Phone: (303) 645-2721
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 10:00am - 11:00am, Sunday: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Lunch and Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 10:00am - 8:30pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 5:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: County Line Road & I-25 Inside Nordstrom 3rd floor
- Public Transit: The RTD County Line Road Light Rail Station drops passengers off on the East side of the Nordstrom parking lot; providing easy access to guests using public transit. We are located on the third floor, inside Nordstrom.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Parking available throughout the Park Meadows Shopping Center. We are located on the third floor, inside Nordstrom.
A word from Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Park Meadows Lone Tree
Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Park Meadows Lone Tree features dishes that are reminiscent of classic comfort food in addition to offering great salads with organic ingredients and classic sandwiches. It has the look and feel of a contemporary diner, with full table service. Beer and wine options are also available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Park Meadows Lone Tree reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (12)neighborhood gem (5)fit for foodies (4)scenic view (3)good for groups (3)hot spot (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Eating in a department storeMarggeDined on 11/19/2014We have eaten here several times. It is quiet, the service is great and the salads are wonderful. It is so much nicer eating here than at the mall food court. It feels civilized... the food is delicious.... and it is quiet...... I Love it.!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch Treasurehen48VIPDined on 11/3/2014Everything at Sixth and Pine runs just like Nordstroms sales floor. Always friendly and willing to make changes when possible. For the most part reservations are really needed and the table is always held.Special Features:
- Terrific as usualkquixtarDined on 10/10/2014Terrific as usual. Food and wait staff are great!!! My girlfriend and I like to come early at 11ish or so. After that noise level starts to rise.Special Features:
- MarthaVIPDined on 10/1/2014Sixth and Pine shares the same quality in its food and service and Nordstrom does in its merchandise and service. Never disappointed.Special Features:
- LOVE IT!!!!kquixtarDined on 9/5/2014Hi, I go the Sixth and Pine frequently and I love it. Great food and wonderful wait staff.Special Features:
- The following 30 reviews are from the Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Park Meadows Lone Tree reviews archive.
- Ladies lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/25/2014Ladies Lunch, met to catch-up, Warm welcome from hostess, friendly, great food, waitress checks periodically without hassling. Lovely view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/18/2014We shared dishes and each enjoyed all of the order. Favoraite dish was the salmon/spinach salad- so fresh! The sandwiches were also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at Sixth & PineVA03lalDined on 6/7/2014A girlfriend and I were going to be shopping at Park Meadows and I had heard that Nordstroms had a restaurant so I got on line and to check it out and saw that they even took reservations. After a couple of hours of shopping we walked right up to the Hostess stand and got to walk right into to a reserved table by the Window. The service, food and view were all excellent. Making a reservation is the way to go. We then decided to stop on our way out and have a glass of wine. The service at 4:30 was slower then at lunch time. Not as many customers but it appears they had less of a wait staff.Special Features:
- consistently good foodfoodluvrDined on 5/15/2014Have always loved Nordstrom café. A little disappointed that they keep changing the menu. Otherwise, a good casual place to get consistently good food and glass of wine.Special Features:
- Might not be going backLuluVIPDined on 5/4/2014The service seemed to be less stellar than usual and they no longer had a brunch menu.Special Features:
- change for the betterGeorgiaVIPDined on 4/24/2014Really happy that this place has changed the menu for a better selection of food. They finally serve fries with the sandwiches. Even offered bread with our salads. The noise level is high. Love that they take reservations by Open Table. They are always busy and my guet and Iwere able to walk in and be seated with our reservations.Special Features:
- Still great; Some changesDenverFoodieVIPDined on 4/5/2014They've made some changes to Sixth and Pine. Gone are the daily specials and the free pickle and vegetable mix when you sit down. Somewhat disappointed that the fried chicken is no longer on the menu, too.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who would have thought.DineReservedDined on 2/14/2014Great food and service that Nordstrom has made its name on. Why bother with a food court when there is this gem inside my local Nordstrom. Really surprised by the delightful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waiter, I believe hisOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/6/2014Our waiter, I believe his name was Phil, was outstanding to us "old ladies"!Special Features:
- Notable service & delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/24/2014I went with six girlfriends and we all enjoyed an outstanding night out. Our meals were creatively executed, reasonable priced and delicious in flavor. Our server was enthusiastic, charming and amply took care of our needs. The noise level allowed us to converse easily, yet felt like we had our own privacy. We also appreciated the special touches the restaurant treated us to w/ their complimentary pickled vegetables to much on while mulling over the menu, and a special chocolate w/ the check. This restaurant beautifully executes Nordstrom's well-known customer service and excellence in product. All in all, we loved our experience at 6th and Pine and will gladly come again!Special Features:
- Great food in unexpected placeshrinkwrapVIPDined on 12/13/2013We ordered a serving of french fries (with horseradish aioli), the panko crusted salmon entree, chicken and waffles, and the apple cobbler for dessert. The salmon entree and apple cobbler were standouts. The food was bistro-type quality. We did not expect to have such a good meal in a department store restaurant, but will definitely come back again!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Salads, Warm Atmosphereweezy335VIPDined on 12/2/2013This is a great little find for lunch! I met a friend for lunch here and we ended up sitting there, chatting and eating for about two hours. We each had a different salad, both of which were fresh-tasting and huge portions. Loved the gratis, "New York" touch of the pickled veggie appetizer presented once we were seated. We never felt rushed or bothered during the busy lunch crunch hour. The only negative I can say is that our server didn't seem to have the usual "perky friendliness" that other Nordstrom associates have. But the food was great and the atmosphere was really conducive to a relaxed yummy lunch.Special Features:
- Good for a quick and simple mealIreneVIPDined on 11/27/2013Nothing too special to note here. I wish there had been more gluten free options on the menu. It's a good place for a quick meal and especially if you are shopping in Nordstrom's. It was quiet and quick, the food was good and the service was friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The waitress and hostess wereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2013The waitress and hostess were very accommodating for this birthday lunch with a requested booth and acknowledgement of this special occasion. Grateful.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with my granddaughtersluvinggrandmaDined on 10/18/2013My grandaughters have never been to a restaurant of this caliber, and so I thought it would be a treat to have lunch here and then do some shopping. It was so nice and even though they were a bit wary about the menu, they really did enjoy what they ordered. We were seated immediately at our arrival, and were served lunch in a timely manner. I'm sure we will do this again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High End CafeteriaducksoupDined on 8/10/2013They have wine and beer but not liquor. They have nice views but "corporate" doesn't allow you to enjoy them. Their food is very good and we enjoyed that part of our experience. Our service was very good, polite, attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- How come no one knows about this???OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/26/2013Amazing food, not very busy and don't believe very many people know about it. Great daily specials, the service was terrific, wine choices are adequate and will be going back. The server told me that they are busy at lunch time, but we were in there on a Friday night and saw at least 10 empty tables. Would recommend the salmon with horseradish glaze.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was okSnowellenVIPDined on 7/16/2013My sandwich was like any sandwich of its type in any restaurant, nothing significant. Waitress wasn't very present so we had to stop another wait person to get something. Our waitress also spilled a drink on a customer in the next booth over.Special Features:
- I ordered the panko breadedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2013I ordered the panko breaded jumbo shrimp with shoe string potatoes which was the Friday specialty. The shrimp was very tough and hard to eat. The potatoes came in a round container all stacked up. I was disappointed in the meal and could not even finish it. I suggested to a friend that we dine there and was sorry for my choice. I had eaten there before and had a better memory of the restaurant than my latest experience. I do not plan to return.
- Fabulous Food and ServicekbartlettcoDined on 5/19/2013This is the best restaurant in Park Meadows, and only the die hard Nordstrom shoppers know about it. Excellent food, great service, wonderful restaurant.Special Features:
- Nice place for good foodLeftyDined on 5/11/2013We've been there for lunch as couples and with only women. I was good each time. It's convenient and the parking is great!Special Features:
- It was a great spot to meetOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013It was a great spot to meet for lunch. Service was friendly and prompt. It was a beautiful day but the blinds were closed so we couldn't enjoy the great view of the mountains. Our salads were crisp and delicious. The portion size was perfect for a lunch meal. It was a little loud during the lunch rush and I would recommend reservations if going at lunch time.Special Features:
- Well trained service staffretiredVIPDined on 1/15/2013Excellent service and personal attention by all staffers. Impressive that I didn't have to ask for things because the servers are so well trained they observe and then bring extra ice of whatever you need.Special Features:
- Great spinach salad. LikeOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 12/2/2012Great spinach salad. Like the new menu and full serviceSpecial Features:
- Not fancy, but very good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/12/2012Not fancy, but very good food with most dishes prepared from scratch.Special Features:
- Not impressedNatatlie4200VIPDined on 9/3/2012I have always enjoyed eating at Nordstrom and am usually never disappointed. The food was ok, mine was better than the other dishes we ordered. The waitress, however, didnt take a single plate away the entires meal so we ended up stacking some to make room for coffee by the end but left to go open gifts outside as there was no room to do so at our table. All in all I wouldn't recommend anyone eating at the new cafe until they find staff that can accommodate a table of 3 and have adjusted their menu.Special Features:
- While the service was fantastic,LuluVIPDined on 6/17/2012While the service was fantastic, I won't be going back. I miss the menu from when it was Nordstrom cafe. I am especially disappointed that the selection of salads has changed and the tomato basil soup is only available on Mondays.Special Features:
- Yummy Sweet Potato Fries!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/10/2012Convenient location on the third level of Nordstrom (there's nothing like a little lunch when you are wiped out from hours of shopping in Nordstrom). All in all, I would say this place is decent but not as good as the Bistro in their Cherry Creek location that has better ambiance and food overall. Would have liked to see an open kitchen and more edgy decor...this restaurant is just a bit blah on the decor. The food was good, however; I would like another salad option that isn't so heavy on the meat at toppings. The sweet potato fries are absolutely the BEST I have ever had anywhere. Garnished with cilantro and spices, they are so, so yummy! If you eat anything here, make sure you get the fries. All in all, not a bad place.
- Nordstrom should have left the cafeAnnoyedVIPDined on 4/27/2012Very sad to see the Nordstrom Cafe be replaced by the restaurant Sixth & Pine! We use to go weekly but now, after 2 visits, don't think we will be rushing back to the restaurant soon. The food was so much better & the atmosphere better suited to a cafe prior to the remodel. Very disappointed!
- good service and food butOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/26/2012good service and food but the draw back was the noise.......difficult to converse.Special Features: