Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Beachwood Place
26200 Cedar Road
Beachwood, OH 44122Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Beachwood Place
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 2163782121x1610
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm;
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00 pm - 8:30 pm, Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Nathan Guzik
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Beachwood Place
Sixth & Pine features dishes that are reminiscent of classic comfort food. It has the look and feel of a contemporary diner, with full table service. Beer and wine are available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Beachwood Place - Best Restaurants in Beachwood ›
Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Beachwood Place reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (17)neighborhood gem (8)fit for foodies (6)good for groups (3)special occasion (3)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Sixth & Pine Reviewpachy2VIPDined on 9/10/2014Salads were fresh, cold and crisp. Homemade soups were fantastic. Portion sizes are perfect. Best french fries in town! Wait staff was on point, not too overbearing but easily accessible.Special Features:
- Good food and nice envionmentToMaVIPDined on 9/8/2014Service was very good and dining was pleasant. Food was delicious.Special Features:
- Great Girls' Lunch SpotcwrreviewDined on 8/21/2014I dined here with two friends for a girls' lunch day on a Friday afternoon. The ambiance was energetic and lively for Friday at noon. We all had salads, which were full of fresh ingredients and perfectly dressed. Highly recommend this spot for lunch followed by an afternoon of shopping at Beachwood.Special Features:
- great foodnorisandDined on 8/14/2014limited menu but good food. tomato basil soup is excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice lunch spotNordstromfanDined on 8/2/2014Food was great but took a little too long. Service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch place at the mall!PickyVIPDined on 7/26/2014The food was excellent! I had a salmon salad and creme brule' for dessert (with lemon curd)Special Features:
- limited menunorisandDined on 7/18/2014Limited menu but what they have is great. Tomato basil is excellent.hamburgers are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dfergDined on 7/18/2014Service and food are outstanding. The menu has excellent choices that range from salads to entrees. I had the BLTA, stuffed with big pieces of avocado and bacon. The fries accompanying the sandwich were perfection with an aioli dipping sauce. Excellent wine choices are offered as well as amazing cocktails-tried a Moscow Mule for the first time. This is a great place to rest and enjoy wonderful food and a wonderful staff during and after a day of shopping. Also recommend all the desserts on the menu!Special Features:
- Good lunch; slow service this timeLunchgirlDined on 7/10/2014My daughters and I always look forward to lunch here, as it is nice to take a break when we are shopping . The food is consistently good, with our favorites being the Philly cheesesteak sandwich, sweet potato fries, soups and two of the salads: salmon and chicken cilantro. Our waiter was friendly (staff is usually very nice and accommodating) but this time it was slow. The Nordstrom pre sale was going on, but the restaurant was not crowded. Our waiter forgot about to bring us some condiments, and refills on drinks didn't come until the very end,after he brought our check. Again, unusual for service here. We will be backSpecial Features:
- great foognorisandDined on 7/7/2014great food, limited menu but good taste. basil soup is excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 76 reviews are from the Sixth & Pine - Nordstrom Beachwood Place reviews archive.
- Great local spot while shoppingFrequentDinerVIPDined on 6/11/2014A hidden gem inside Nordstrom's. Great place to catch a bite in between shopping. Food and service are excellent.Special Features:
- FrequentDinerVIPDined on 6/5/2014Wonderful lunch! Service was a tad slow, but waiter was attentive.Special Features:
- Convenient, good food& serviceFavoriteDined on 4/27/2014We were disappointed in menu changes, but our server explained and was excellent. Lunch was still very good, and the convenience can't be beat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great finishMrsSiasDined on 3/21/2014A lovely meal to finish up a fun day of shopping with the ladies. Delicious food. I will return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choicePinkrainDined on 2/6/2014me and my cousin have a lunch date every Thursday and we use open tables to pick our place of dining 6th and Pine was an excellent choice for the both of us it was quaint and the food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyable. Great server.redheadVIPDined on 2/5/2014Always enjoyable. Great server. Custom made a salad for me. Was great!Special Features:
- great restaurant in a storesharonDined on 1/15/2014sixt and pine is a very good restaurant. their food is always good. service could be better. servers have too many tables at busy lunch time. reservations are a must at lunch time. their tomato basil soup is the best! salads are always refreshing and the salmon is great! very accommodating for those who are vegetarian. they have made special salads and sandwiches for us.Special Features:
- Good food, but slow service.RobbVIPDined on 1/7/2014Food is good and it is convenient , being inside Nordstrom . Service very slow, especially trying to get the check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointingPDX2CLEVIPDined on 12/26/2013Unfortunately --- though no fault of the server -- our table's lunch took over 30 minutes to be served. Once served, the salmon spinach salad had so little salad greens and the salmon was way overcooked; given the wait, there was no way I was sending the salad back.
- Nice lunch spotOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/15/2013Service was a little slow, but the food was great. I had the warm salmon spinach salad and my mom had the chicken and white cheddar salad and they were both fantastic! Would definitely return.Special Features:
- Excellent LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/14/2013This lovely little restaurant tucked away in Nordstrom's offers a wonderful dining experience and a place to relax before heading back to shop. We were seated right away and quickly were given a free snack sample and drink order was taken. Server was courteaous and attentive. The latkes appetizer was good. Everyone was satisfied with the lunch entrees. I had the skirt steak - excellent. Tender and juicy. Side of shoestring fries and roasted carrots. The 2 dipping sauces really made the meal. The horseradish aioli for the fries was delicious. The lime cilantro sauce for the steak was fantastic. I typically am not a fan of lime but after tasting this sauce I only wanted more. Not a drop was left, the sauce was so good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden TreasureMikeyDined on 12/12/2013It's IN Nordstrom on the 3rd floor. Would have never thought to look there for food. Very friendly staff. Food was very good. They took care of our party of 14 without a problem. Except for some of the servers, we were the only men in the restaurant. I guess middle of the day on a Thursday, most guys are WORKING. Very positive experience. 14 people ate for less than $250 (not too bad)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fish DishAYDLDined on 12/8/2013The fish and chips fish had to be sent back because the batter on the fish wasn't cooked until crisp, but it came back quickly and was perfect. The salmon I had was a bit overcooked and the food not as warm as I would like, but tasty just the same. Not a deal breaker. Our waiter was very nice and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to meetOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/8/2013I have a friend that lives in Solon; I live in Chesterland. We meet at Sixth & Pine every few months with our girls and have lunch. They provide lots of activities for kids and a nice, healthy kids menu (not too many choices, which I prefer). Our server brought the kids extra grapes too which they loved. I have never had a meal there that was anything but delicious. Their salads are especially fresh and tasty. I always look forward to the next time we'll get to go. Thanks.Special Features:
- Amazing chicken and waffles!JazzslayerDined on 12/7/2013Amazing chicken and waffles! We need more throwback department store restaurants- so enjoyable.Special Features:
- Nice break from mall foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/19/2013Nice little restaurant to eat at when shopping at the mall. The turkey chili was excellent. Latkes were a bit greasy, but still a tasty treat. Chocolate mousse cake EXCELLENT!Special Features:
- Great foodsharonDined on 11/10/2013Great good. Service a lil slow. servers very nice. Good daily soups and specials. Need more vegetarian specialsSpecial Features:
- nordstrom sixth and pinesharonDined on 8/21/2013great mall restaurant. good food and good service. very willing to cater to your special requests! best tomato basil soup around town! they even serve wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodgwgwVIPDined on 8/3/2013It was our first visit since the restaurant changed its name to Sixth and Pine. They have upgraded the furnishings, which are quite nice now. Each table, however, is provided with a paper cover and the coverings are constantly being ripped from a roll which is situated in the dining area. The noise of the paper removal and site of the staff carrying large sheets of paper through the restaurant was distracting. The food was good, however, and instead of bread at the start they provide vegetables - well done! The service was quite attentive and hospitable.
- Fabulous food, fabulous service!dfergDined on 7/19/2013That is what to expect when you dine at Sixth and Pine. The food choices are varied from sandwiches, soups and salads. I have eaten here many times and have tried many of the menu items. This time I had the french dip sandwich and shoestring french fries (heaven!) Both were excellent-came back later in the day for an amazing dessert, sea salt caramel brownie with ice cream. Wow! Service is excellent-Maura and Matthew made sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend Sixth and Pine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/10/2013We went for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It took the waitstaff a good 15 minutes to take our order. With three kids thats too long. We had ordered three salads, two macaroni and cheese and one order of plain pasta. After waiting 30 minutes we flagged down the waitress. She explained they were't usually this busy on a Wednesday night. Its the biggest sale of the year and the first night; are you kidding?! Then ten minutes later the manager came over. He hadn't liked the quality of the pasta so he had them start over. Really?! We have two five year olds and a two your old waiting 45 minutes - just bring them food! Ten more minutes the food finally came. 1.5 hours for three salads and kids pasta in a department store restaurant! Ridiculous.
- Always a great place for lunch!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/27/2013Always a great place for lunch!!! very friendly staff and good food!!!Special Features:
- lunchcelebrationVIPDined on 6/21/2013went with a group of 3. all felt they preferred former menu.Special Features:
- Wish the it would improve,ExcellentVIPDined on 6/17/2013It's a great place but the food quality is not consistent, Unfortunately yesterday wasn't one of the good days! the menu could include more items, like warm chicken/meat in salads instead of cold, pre-cooked chicken. Even the quantity was unsatisfactory my salad looked like they ran out of lettuce, and it wasn't even fresh! For a place like Nordstroms it doesn't live up to it!
- Gracious AccommodationRedheadDined on 6/16/2013Our party of 9 found ourselves on Fathers Day without a restaurant after our original plan didn't come together. With very little notice, the staff greeted us warmly and very quickly accommodated us. They were so gracious that we didn't realize that the restaurant had closed. The food was great too! We will recommend them and return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellant service! Friendly!debraDined on 5/19/2013Very nice, clean. More fine dining on the menu? Meatloaf was dry. Toast was a little too well done on the chicken salad...could use more chicken salad on it though. Lovely server and everyone was very friendly and kind. thanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice selectionGroovdancerDined on 5/18/2013Ate the daily special for a change as I have dined here before. food was very good. Waiter staff superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good for a store restaurant.SalamanderVIPDined on 5/11/2013Good menu and food. Fair service. Very nice for lunch while shopping.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good place to go if youjessVIPDined on 5/8/2013A good place to go if you are at the mall during lunch but nothing redeeming about it. Their old restaurant was much better.
- I have eaten here severalGroovdancerDined on 4/26/2013I have eaten here several times and have enjoyed my meal. Waiter service is good. Food is different and has the feel of a traditional deli. Prices are what I would expect to pay at Nordstrom. It is worth the visit to sit down to a relaxing lunch after shopping.Special Features: