3568 Sixes Road
Canton, GA 30114Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sixes-tavern.com/
- Phone: (770) 345-2939
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday 4PM-10PM
Thursday - 4PM-12PM
Friday & Saturday - 11AM-2AM
Sunday - 11AM-9PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Michael Gogolin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available upon request.
Email Chef Michael Gogolin or Jody Dean @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Party Facilities: Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties, Brides Maid Luncheons, Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, Retirement Parties, Engagement Parties, Graduation Parties, Prom, Anniversary Parties
- Private Party Contact: Jody Dean - email@example.com 770-345-2939x
- Entertainment: Live Music - Friday and Saturday
30 + Big Screen TV's
Nightly bar and entree specials.
FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE TO AND FROM TAVERN - within 10 miles of the restaurant
A word from Sixes Tavern
Sixes Tavern is a modern neighborhood tavern with chef inspired tavern fare and friendly service. Sixes has a great selection of wine and beer as well as a full bar, 30 large screen TVs, and award winning wings. Grab a seat inside or out and enjoy the game or live music with a delicious dish and tasty beverage.Continued
FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE TO AND FROM TAVERN - within 10 miles
FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE TO AND FROM TAVERN - within 10 miles
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sixes Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (3)good for groups (2)special occasion (2)vibrant bar scene (2)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great Live MusicOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Sixes offers great food, a great atmosphere and very good live music. Sixes also offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the restaurant so guests do not need to drive after drinking.Special Features:
- brichDined on 8/2/2014Everyone greeted us upon arrival. We had to wait a bit to be seated but they were so very nice about it and apologized numerous times. My husband ordered the prime rib. He said it was excellent and right up there with the top 5 he has ever had. I had the patty melt which was very good especially on the specialty bread. Mixed vegetables were fresh and very tasty. Overall very good.Special Features:
- The following 16 reviews are from the Sixes Tavern reviews archive.
- brichDined on 7/26/2014My husband ordered the fish & chips. The portion was very generous and very tasty. The only complaint he had was that the french fries were frozen and not hand cut. We learned from our waitress that they just switched last week from fresh hand cut to frozen. I love french fries and there is nothing better than fresh! I had the crab cake sandwich which was very good. Our waitress forgot the sauce and I asked about it and she apologized and brought to right out. We enjoyed our dinner experience. We will be going back soon!Special Features:
- Great Music VenueAUFoodieDined on 4/5/2014Enjoyed listening to the Mike Veal Band! Great sound set-up with room to dance. Our waiter was excellent....very attentive. Food arrived hot and exactly as ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time with friendsSP23Dined on 3/22/2014We went to dinner at 7:30 on a Saturday night. The crowd was light and then really picked up about 8:30. As expected based on previous visits, the food including its presentation, was excellent. I had the shrimp and grits and my husband had the chicken teriyaki. Our guests from Alpharetta were impressed which is always nice when you're bringing friends somewhere for the first time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday night at Sixes TavernTopCatDined on 12/27/2013Reserved through Open Table a party of eight for dinner and cocktails. Unfortunately, we we seated directly in front of the band. The sound system was poorly tuned, way too loud, and frankly some of the guest left because it was hurting their ears. The Shrimp and Grits were the highlight of the evening, great flavor and well presented. The wings were average, the turkey burger got mixed reviews from the guests that ate them. The Oysters Rockerfeller were outstanding. If we go back we will definitely not sit near the bandstand.
- Good Food-Great ServiceMikeDined on 12/27/2013We thoroughly enjoyed our recent visit to Sixes Tavern. We were a party of six, and everyone came away very pleased with the high level of service and great food. From the appetizers to the desserts, everything was tasty and brought to the table in a timely manner. Would recommend Sixes Tavern to anyone in the Canton, Ga area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have been to Sixes manyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013I have been to Sixes many times and I have not yet had a bad experenice. I recommend Sixes to all my friends. The food is AWESOME. The best server there is Melissa DelFavero.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013Despite the huge crowd because it was their 2nd annual pig fest BBQ, they made our reservation a priority and we got to be seated close to the band that we were there to see. Great food, attentive hostess and wait staff, awesome entertainment. We will be back soon and would recommend Sixes Tavern to all our friends!Special Features:
- First time we had been there.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/19/2013First time we had been there. The hummus was great. Their dressings were amazing. The steaks could have been sesoned a bit more, but were a good cut and cooked properly. The french fries are great. We will definitely go again!Special Features:
- Great place for live music!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/1/2013We went to Sixes Tavern to watch one of our favorite local bands, Men In Blues, perform. This is a very nice, upscale and modern tavern. We received great service. I was also pleased to see a (black bean) veggie burger on the menu, which was very good. The prices are very reasonable, too.Special Features:
- Sadly, not as good as it used to beOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013We recently met friends at Sixes Tavern for dinner on a Friday night. We were so disappointed when we saw that the menu no longer included some of our favorites, in particular the chicken wrap and the fried green tomatoes. I was further disappointed when I asked our server if the chef would prepare the wrap as a special order and I was told no, even though the menu appeared to have all the ingredients contained in the wrap in several other dishes. I opted for the shrimp salad which was underwhelming to say the least, the shrimp was bland and the lemon vinaigrette was cloyingly sweet with only a hint of lemon flavor. Unfortunately, I doubt we'll be visiting again, it's too bad, because we've loved it on past visits.Special Features:
- We went to Sixes on SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/23/2013We went to Sixes on Saturday night with another couple specifically to hear The Stephen Lee Band. We had a great time! Sixes is a great venue. Excellent food and service. The band was great and looking forward to hearing them again in March.Special Features:
- Our relatives were in fromOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/22/2013Our relatives were in from out of town and we were looking for a place with a good band and some good food and atmosphere. We got all three at Sixes! Fun night out,enjoyed the 80's band and our waiter was fun, efficient and pleasant.Special Features:
- Eat at this restaurant weekly.OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/9/2013Eat at this restaurant weekly. Most recent dining experience from a service standpoint was lacking this time. Had food several minutes before silverware and waitress was very inattentive. Ordered a filet and only was given a butter knife to cut it... thankfully the high note of the visit was that the filet was tender enough to eat with the butter knife. Normally a great place to eat, just a little more customer service training for the wait staff would be great.Special Features:
- Eveything was great, but theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/7/2013Eveything was great, but the price seemed a bit high for the quality of food, hence the 4 stars. But I will definitely return sometime in the future!Special Features:
- We went to Sixes Tavern toOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/29/2012We went to Sixes Tavern to hear one of our favorite bands and discovered a great restaurant / bar in the process. Very good food (not just bar-food as we expected) and very friendly service. We'll go there again for certain.Special Features:
- We came to Sixes Tavern, onOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/17/2012We came to Sixes Tavern, on this occasion, to have a birthday dinner for my daughter. This was not our first visit, so we expected it to be great. We were not disappointed. The food selection was great, and all the members of our party seemed to enjoy their choices. Service was perfect, as we had expected, and we had a great, relaxing evening with our family. Thanks for the great experience.Special Features: