Six Three One
62375 Route 25
Southhold, NY 11971Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Six Three One
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 6318761079
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00pm
Brunch: Saturday -Sunday: 7:00am -4:00pm
Lunch: Monday -Sunday: 11:00am -9:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Greek, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Peter Dellaportas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Instead of just a cookie cutter menu to choose from, our chef will work with you and your budget to get exactly what you are looking for. We can offer selections ranging from plain sandwiches all the way to foie gras.
A word from Six Three One
The place grabs your attention right away with its high ceilings and exposed brick. It continues to impress with a menu of items made on-premises, that is sure to offer a little something for everyoneContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Six Three One reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance2.7Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (2)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- It's a DinerMs247VIPDined on 8/30/2014It's just a diner. This would be fine if it didn't pretend to be a fancier restaurant. The food is fine, but really is just average. As long as your expections are in line, you will be fine.
- Good food, great serviceTedGDined on 8/14/2014Lots of variety on the menu -- we were welcomed like members of the family. Kids were well taken care of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My whole family enjoyed itgabrijVIPDined on 8/3/2014We were looking for a dinner spot near Greenport where we could find a wide variety of food. Could not have done better. With orders as varied as Calamari Fra Diavlo, Eggplant Parm, and a burger, we pretty much covered all bases. Overall, I would have to characterize this as a very good diner. Given the lack of similar eateries in the area, this makes its way onto my "Neighborhood gem" list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RyebreadDined on 7/25/2014I thought the food selection was nice..but a bit pricey. We both ordered salads that came to the table, my friend ordered the house dressing and was told it was not ready, she went back to get another dressing for her, came back 10 minutes later. Meantime I am half way through my salad and the bring out or main entree before we even finish the salad. I had the lobster ravioli, which was awful, the pink cream sauce had no flavor to it and the ravioli was rubbery, no garnish like parsley was on the plate, nor were we offered grated cheese or fresh pepper. My friend had the salmon, it was a large portion but was dried out. I would not go back there again.Special Features:
- Good food, little priceyKESfrORDined on 7/2/20142 of 3 dishes were nice; fettuccine & Shrimp Santorini, both large portions. There were at least 6 large fresh shrimp on a very tasty bed of rice; too much rice for me. The fettuccine was enough for 2 meals. The 3rd dish, open-face turkey sandwich on ciabatta (turkey was dry) with mashed potatoes and gravy. None of the dinners came with a salad or vegetable- disappointing. I did not have dessert but they looked good. My sister who has eaten there before said the cheesecake was good. In the reservation (didn't need one) we mentioned a birthday. The owner came over to see if everything was OK and asked whose bday. The birthday boy wasn't able to make it, but the owner gave us a piece of cheesecake on the house to give him - nice touch.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Six Three One reviews archive.
- Solid fareSassy46Dined on 6/6/2014A nice meal. Food was good and noise level low. A wine list would have helped....hard to remember all choices when they were recited by our waitress.Special Features:
- 6-3-1FredVIPDined on 5/25/2014This location has changed hands a number of times- but the traditional Greek foods on the menu are worth the trip. Service is attentive and friendly. The menu has a variety of choices- from burgers to large entrees- and several Greek dishes, so there's probalby something for everyone. A good choice if you're bringing the kids.Special Features:
- Worth the TripOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/25/2014Staying in Greenport after reading Yelp and Facebook reviews decided to give 631 a try. The restaurant is about 10 minutes west of Greenport. The service and food was great. They give you large portions. We had burgers and some sandwiches. The burgers were cooked perfectly to order. Eveyone enjoyed their meal. Everyone took home extra food. Reasonably priced. We will be going back again for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- misses the marksusieqVIPDined on 11/16/2013Food lacked tastiness...too bland. Rice side dish was cold. Had to ask for olive oil three times before we received it. Wine list was limited. Pasta side dish served without sauce or cheese...just dry penned. Had to request sauce on it. Mediocre experience overall.