Six Tables Tampa
4267 Henderson Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
Six Tables Tampa
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.sixtablestampa.com/Home_Page.html
- Phone: (813) 207-0527
- Hours of Operation:
One seating only at 7:30 Monday - Sunday.
Same day reservations may not be made after 4pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Contemporary European, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Richard Bottini
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Chef's Table, Gluten-free Menu, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Six Tables Tampa is available for private dining. With no room charge, guests receive full staff and chef service the entire evening.
- Private Party Contact: Amy Bottini 8132070527x
A word from Six Tables Tampa
Tampa's premier dining experience lets guests indulge in an exciting six course menu masterfully created daily by Chef RichardContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Six Tables Tampa - Best Restaurants in Tampa ›
Six Tables Tampa reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (29)fit for foodies (25)romantic (25)notable wine list (10)neighborhood gem (7)good for groups (4)late-night find (1)Show More
- Fantastic! We keep coming back.FavspotDined on 11/14/2014We have been to Six Tables on a number of occasions. The chef and his staff are great. They prepare great food and provide fantastic service. Neighborhood gem!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanticduetbarbDined on 10/24/2014Awesome experience for our Anniversary and my birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, not greatOneNightinCharlestonDined on 10/24/2014I love the idea of having a small-dining experience, but I think it could be pulled off in a better way. The room is small, and with four couples facing each other at separate tables, it almost felt like we were awkwardly eating together, but not really. I felt like I was on display for the other couples, but that may just be my experience. The food was good, but for the price, I expected something a little more interesting and unique. I'm glad my husband and I tried it, but I don't think I'd return.Special Features:
- Anniversary findEatwithmeDined on 10/11/2014Our anniversary dinner could not have been better. From the service to the food, this was a great experience. High in price, but high in quality. Rarely do I spend $100 person for dinner, but what an amazing evening. I plan to return for our next intimate dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fantastic dining experienceJkarenwmsVIPDined on 10/5/2014We visited Six Tables on Sunday to celebrate my hubby's and my upcoming birthday. Chef Richard welcomed us at the door. There was only one other couple dining with us so we had personalized service by the Chef. He patiently answered all of us questions and then proceeded to personally prepare each course. We felt so special and I would wholeheartedly recommend dining at Six Tables againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional experienceTraveliteDined on 9/27/2014I have gone to Six Tables twice and both times the experience was outstanding. The six courses are creatively plated with great attention to detail. The chef and owner was extremely accommodating with my allergies. The courses were paced perfectly and service was impeccable. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Consistently Great!NicoloVIPDined on 9/27/2014We have been going to Six Tables Tampa for special occasions for 15 years. It had been awhile since our last time so for our Anniversary we decided to go again. We doubled up with another couple who were also celebrating their anniversary. All four of us were wondering why we don't come more often. The food was amazing! Chef Richard Bottini personally introduces each of the six courses. You can see the passion he has for food as he explains how each dishes ingredients come together in interesting and creative taste combinations! You can order wine by the glass, the bottle or a flight of 4 glasses to enjoy throughout the evening. Give it a try you will be pleasantly surprised!Special Features:
- Worthy of 10 stars!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014This is one of our best dining experiences, from beginning to end. The chef's commentaries added to the evening and each course was beautifully presented, a treat not only to the eye but also to the palate. Thank you for a fabulous evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening!LHAMDined on 9/5/2014Great atmosphere and food. An intimate evening of fine food and drink...You can bring another couple or two or just dine with your favorite friend.Special Features:
- Over pricedTampamikeDined on 8/29/2014This is an overpriced restaurant and there are actually seven tables. After you are seated you wait for all the other parties to arrive. You get to drink water for how ever long this takes. After everybody is seated you are served a complimentary glass of champagne, make this last because it might be another 30 minutes before the wine is served. The food is so so. They used the same vegetable medley in my lobster bisque, the flounder entree and the duck entree and it looked like it came out of a can. I wouldn't eat here again if the meal was half the cost.
- Perfect BirthdayFoodisGoodDined on 8/27/2014Six Tables made my girlfriend's 21st birthday unforgettable.Special Features:
- Wonderful RestaurantIlliaDined on 8/14/2014The food and service were outstanding! Great place for special dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and Great ServiceCjills10Dined on 8/2/2014This was our second visit to Six Tables and we were very pleased. We went to Six Tables for my husband's birthday. They gave those were celebrating a birthday a birthday candle with their dessert which was a nice touch. The chef was very friendly and personable. The menu had a lot of options to choose from that night. Everything that we selected we thoroughly enjoyed.Special Features:
- Great for special occasions!kelly1lutzDined on 7/30/2014What a wonderful and unique experience. We had a great time savoring the different courses. Everything was delicious and we enjoyed every part of the meal. I will highly recommend this to my friends for special occasions. The food was very rich, so it certainly isn't something we could do very often. Maybe a couple times a year we can enjoy this type of a treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousTampaGirlDined on 7/29/2014The restairant may not look like much from the street, but the food is great and the owner is very personable and informative. Foodies will love this place!Special Features:
- kickoff to foodie weekendTampaBnCVIPDined on 7/25/2014This was the opening event to our first foodie weekend. We loved the food and the exquisite presentation and especially the interaction with the chef. The variety of menu offerings was very good for the format of this restaurant. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thought they tried too hardMike42Dined on 7/24/2014I thing if you spend close to $300 for a dinner in Tampa without a bottle of wine, you can do better. The meat sauces were so overpowering that we could not taste the lamb or pork. We travel a good bit and this was not the french cooking we have experienced. One couple was late and we waited until 7:50 for the introduction. We were asked if it was a special occasion; I told them it was my wife's birthday and that was it. Service was ok, but nothing special. Richard passed by our table a couple of times asking how things were, but again nothing special. The setting was basic to say the least. Each of the 6 courses was good, but nothing I would seek to repeat. Just a suggestion - have dress code. One man came in a t-shirt and jeans.
- Fantastic ExperiencedobefanDined on 7/23/2014This was our first outing at Six Tables to celebrate our anniversary. We were definitely not disappointed in our choice. Chef Richard was very personable as was his assistant/hostess Sidney. The service was spot on and the Chef Richard's verbal delivery of the menu choices added a nice personal touch. The food was excellent and each course was brought out at well scheduled intervals. Chef Richard came out to each table to chat with the patrons and see if everything was to their satisfaction. By the time we left I felt as if we new the him personally. Overall, this is an excellent choice for special dinners or just a romantic night out. We will come back again...thats a promise!Special Features:
- The following 95 reviews are from the Six Tables Tampa reviews archive.
- Six Tableskimmck64VIPDined on 7/19/2014We dined at Six Tables after purchasing a Living Social promotion. The food was very good and impressed with Chef Richard along with the wait staff. We enjoyed the entire meal. It was a wonderful experience. Due to the fact that it is a 6-course meal, we were there approximately 3 hours. Don't plan on it being a quick dinner. And it was a bit noisier than expected. There were only 4 tables booked the night we were there and several tables brought their own wine (which I didn't know you could do). I am not sure how loud it would have been if it had been completely booked with 6 Tables. Even with the noise and longer than expected dinner...I would recommend the restaurant for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife was glad I dragged her therdragmywifeDined on 7/18/2014My wife really didn't want to go to Six Tables, but friends told us about it, so I thought I would surprise her. We went with our friends and had a GREAT time. The food was great, the atmosphere was great (we were able to talk across the table with our friends at normal volume), the Chef came out and told us about the menu as well as spent some time with us. The dinner may seem pricey, but it was worth it. Will come back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NolesDined on 7/5/2014the place is great. it's expensive but it is a cool experience.Special Features:
- Two thumbs up for Six TablescherylDined on 6/28/2014Thank you to Chef Richard for creating an outstanding meal for my husband and I for date night! I have to say the hero of the night was the blue crab bisque! We loved everything and paired with the moscato wine brought it to a new level. Everything was very personal, I liked the way he came personally to each table to take our orders and help serve his creations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, high price.LizHDined on 6/27/2014The food and service are outstanding, as are the "free" refills of champagne/prosecco. However, we had a Groupon and thought that we could use two to cover the meal. The fine print, unfortunately, only allowed us to use one. For two people and one glass of wine, our grand total was $205 before tip. Minus the $100 Groupon, we still spent $145, which, on a family budget, isn't typical. The decor seems very outdated and the setting of the restaurant in a strip mall doesn't help, but the food and service, as I said was impeccable. I wouldn't go back, however. If I am going to spend this much money on a dinner, I'd rather every single aspect of the experience be flawless.Special Features:
- Wonderful...as alwaysBessNSuzDined on 6/19/2014Chef explained the evening choices as wonderfully as always. His creativity with fresh ingredients, sharing of restaurant history, and patience with questions is always so nice to experience. He and waitstaff take such care in ensuring a memorable evening in a unique setting and format. Nothing else like it!Special Features:
- Excellent, expensive experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/12/2014We had a wonderful meal with chef giving us tableside entertainment. He is quite witty and extremely knowledgeable on food and wine. All 6 courses were delicious. 4 of us got different entrees. Hen was fantastic. Duck and pork were very good. Fish was prepared well, but a bit on bland side. We'd definitely love to return, but the price is expensive for us... then again, you get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Experience,DinernistaDined on 6/10/2014Six Tables was a wonderful venue to enjoy my boyfriend's birthday. Very pricey but the food was wonderfully unique. Nice change from the typical. Portions were perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticDavidDined on 6/8/2014A unique spot for a special dinner. Each course was excellent. Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- johnDined on 6/6/2014very disappointing in all aspects. It felt the dining was geared more to the owners rather than to the guests. Food was very average for the price and when you get 2 small pieces of duck you have to wonder
- Special night outTraveliteDined on 5/31/2014Everything about this restaurant is special - the food, service and ambience. The food was creatively prepared and arranged, using wholesome ingredients with interesting combinations. Each of the six courses was delightful. The jalepeno blueberries on the cheese plate were amazing - a small detail that took time and patience to prepare. The chef/owner presents himself several times through the evening to check on things and to make sure his diners are happy. I had allergies that added work to his evening. He met my needs with a smile and with delightful alternatives. I highly recommend a visit to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Mixed dining experienceEwbarnetDined on 5/30/2014Loved the idea of Six Tables. Food was excellent. Chef/owner was knowledgeable. Wine choices were limited and service very slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sweet, comfortable placeLiberaVIPDined on 5/24/2014This was our 2nd time at 6 Tables. The ambiance is lovely; very relaxing. The wait staff is knowledgeable and gracious. Our appetizer, a mousse preparation, was delicious. Scallop bisque and tomato/mushroom soup very good. Excellent avocado dressing on the fresh organic greens w/radish salad. My entree was good, but not what I expected. I thought it would be spicy, since the fish came with a horseradish dressing. It was more sweet than spicy. My husbands filet was tasty. All in all, a very nice place for a quiet, intimate meal.Special Features:
- Not for Solo DinersBMoreDinerVIPDined on 5/23/2014It was my last night in Tampa, and my dining companion couldn't come, so I went alone. I was dismayed to learn that they do not start service until everyone arrives, and it was nearly 8pm when the last guest arrived for the 7:30pm seating. At first it was pleasant, sipping sparkling wine from heavy crystal, but the night dragged on as chef went from table to table, often visiting at length. The food did not live up to expectations and price. I grew weary of the wait, the loud conversations, and the "single diner syndrome" so took the cheese and dessert courses to go. What a disappointment! I should have given up my table to someone on the "long waiting list" and gone back to the Crystal Room or Malio's to cap off my week in Tampa.
- Unique DiningValgauDined on 5/21/2014This is a romantic special occasion restaurant. You receive special service directly from the chef, who seems passionate about what he does. It is a creative menu which would satisfy most diners. It is expensive, but definitely worth it.Special Features:
- Hard to chooseGatorGalDined on 5/13/2014Chef came out and talked about the choices that evening of soups, entrees and desserts. All sounded delicious, so it was a hard choice to make. My husband and I ordered different items and we thought all were so good! I was happy to hear that the salad greens came from an organic farm in Odessa, FL. There was nice, quiet music in the background of the candle lit dining area. Very intimate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible! Don't waste your money!!luvthebeachDined on 5/10/2014I was looking forward to this dinner for such a long time and I was terribly disappointed! The food was OK, but certainly not for $250 for two people! We felt ripped off! We felt like they were trying to cut corners in all areas! We felt like we could have had a better meal at a chain restaurant for 1\3rd the price! I don't understand how this place is still in business. Save your money and go to one of the many other terrific options in the Tampa Bay area!!
- Great concept...but...FoodHippieDined on 5/4/2014Atmosphere soothing, Concept really cool. Not EXCEPTIONAL food. 1st course was a custardy thing with lots of bitter notes. Cooked dandelion greens & something . It was luke warm & the custard & greens texture was odd. But we went in with open minds. Flavors good, needed balancing note to the bitter. Next, a spinach salad. Again, lots of bitter notes. Needed a sweet fruit...something. My Entrée was Game Hen. LOTS of bitter, the cous cous was cold. Wine flight with the meal. The reds were ALL CHILLED. Ruined the taste. NEXT course great. Asiago Cheese with little flavor bursts all over to dip the cheese in. Dessert, nothing special. Told the waitress about the cold cous cous, and cold red wine ..I caught her rolling her eyes. Not cool.Special Features:
- Great Unique ExperienceStPeteFoodieDined on 5/1/2014Chef Richard is both talented and entertaining. From the time we entered the door to the million questions we asked he thoroughly took care of us. Every bite was an experience and pairing our meals with a flight of wine our meal was top notch. I would recommend this to anyone who would enjoy their food as a journey of culinary exploration. Every dish had surprise flavor that we wanted to know how it was done. I encourage you to make a reservation, come hungry and get ready for one of the best meal experiences you'll ever have.Special Features:
- thoroughly enjoyableTampaBnCVIPDined on 4/15/2014We were one of two couples on a Tuesday night. The setting is quiet and romantic. The service is excellent and the food is out of this world. It is a unique experience with six courses presented by the chef/owner. We took advantage of a Groupon and also added the wine flights. We we amazed at the variety of options for the entrée with anything from duck to chicken to beef or seafood. Definitely going to be going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingStu542VIPDined on 3/31/2014It was a Monday night and my wife's birthday. I checked open table to find a place for a unique dinner and Six Tables was recommended. We had no idea what to expect and we were surprised to find it hidden at the end of a strip mall. We thought they were closed but we checked the door anyway and were greeted by Richard who we would come to find out is our Waiter, Host, and Chef. We were the only people there. It was us and Richard. He would bring one amazing dish after the other. A truly enjoyable concept, your own private chef, and six courses of fantastic delights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining w/a personal touchBigomanVIPDined on 3/11/2014What a great little spot in South Tampa!!! Chef Richard greets you upon your arrival and really makes you feel at home in his quaint restaurant. The food is nuanced with multiple levels of flavor. Also, his wine recommendations/pairing were outstanding...can't wait to go back.Special Features: