Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge
2411 Alaskan Way, Pier 67
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
Waterfront / Belltown
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.edgewaterhotel.com/
- Phone: (206) 269-4575
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Mon-Fri: 6:30-11am, All Day Brunch on the Bay: Sat-Sun 6:30-2:30pm Lunch: Mon-Fri: 11a-2:30p, Sat: 11;30a-2;30pm Lounge Menu: Daily 2:30-11p Dinner: Sun-Thur: 5:30-9:30p, Fri/Sat: 5:30-10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Northwest
- Executive Chef: John Roberts
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We create a customized menu to suit each event's purpose. Contact Sales & Catering at (206) 971-5703 for further information.
- Private Party Facilities: Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge offers the Forest Room, a private dining room, holding a maximum of 32 people. Located in the far right corner, the Forest Room is divided from the rest of the restaurant, yet retains the magnificent views of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains.
- Private Party Contact: Sales & Catering 2069715703x
- Entertainment: Happy Hour on the Edge Mondays - Thursdays from 3pm to 6pm $6 Wine Specials, $3.75 Draft Beers and $5 Appetizers. Music to Your Ears Tuesday through Thursday & Saturday Nights From 9:30pm to midnight, 50% Off Wines, Sundays from 5:30pm to 9:30pm. Purchase two appetizers and receive 50% off a bottle of wine!
A word from Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge
Our signature restaurant, Six Seven in downtown Seattle, Washington, offers New American Cuisine and breathtaking views with floor to ceiling windows showcasing Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains. Dine indoors or out, and treat your taste buds to delightful preparations of Chef Roberts. Located inside the Edgewater, Seattle’s only waterfront hotel, Six Seven features inspired cuisine crafted with only he freshest and finest organic and seasonal ingredients. Only the best is procured for you to enjoy in a new and exciting menu with features such as; Lump Crab Cake with Tomato Jam and Lemongrass Sauce; Baby Bib Lettuce with Roasted Beets, Blue Cheese and a Maple Dressing; Trio of Ahi Tuna; Allen Brothers Center Cut New York Strip Loin with Roasted Shallots and Potato Gallette; Turbot with Artichoke Hearts, Asparagus, Walla Walla Onion, Smoked Bacon in a Savory-Sweet Sauce; and Miso Halibut with Sweet Potatoes, Spinach, Shitake Mushrooms in a Carrot-Ginger Sauce.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge - Best Restaurants in Waterfront / Belltown ›
Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
120 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (105)special occasion (75)romantic (72)great for outdoor dining (53)fit for foodies (51)great for lunch (30)good for groups (27)notable wine list (22)vibrant bar scene (20)neighborhood gem (19)great for brunch (17)hot spot (17)late-night find (9)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Pleasant place to kill 3 hoursOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/19/2014Except for the inattentive valet service (both coming and going) our dining experience was very nice. A stop in the bar before dinner for drinks was nice. Great scenery, pleasant and very attentive service, okay wine list. The atmosphere was almost perfect. Not too crowded or noisy, but enough patrons to make it feel vibrant and warm. Dinner was at a window table lookjing out at the ferries coming and going from the nearby terminals. Our waiter, Matt, seemed well informed on the menu items and the evening's specials. He was friendly and attentive without being intrusive. Later in the meal he helped me convince my dinner companion (at my request) of the relative artistic merits of "The Walking Dead". The food, atmosphere and service were all great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect spot for business lunch. Amazing view!CindyDined on 11/13/2014Great atmosphere! The food was delicious. We all had the lunch bento box. The choices were great. Our server was attentive and took very good care of us. The view was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Six Seven LoungeTristaHChauDined on 11/10/2014I really enjoyed this hidden gem spot. It was very trendy and sort of kind of romantic! I also loved the ambiance and will come more often whenever I am in town, well and highly recommended to those that want to enjoy a great night and mingle with the locals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful scenic place to celebrateginaDined on 11/7/2014We visited this for my husband's birthday. I noted that on the reservation as well as called to ask if a dessert could be provided as a surprise (I was happy to pay for this, I just wanted it to be a surprise). It unfortunately wad never acknowledged during the evening by our server . She seemed very busy and barely checked on us. We had an incorrect order and attempt to flag he down several times but she didn't see us. The service was unfortunate however we refused to let that spoil our evening. The ambiance was beautiful and romantic. We may try again but not for a special event, they didn't seem to get that right at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing special, move alongDeconstructVIPDined on 11/1/2014I didn't feel treated particularly well nor did I feel that this place stands out, particularly at the price point. I was most surprised by how good the food actually was at this clearly hotel establishment. Not particularly impressed with the host who couldn't be bothered to acknowledge my standing there for upwards of six minutes. The menu selections are fairly limited, but since it is executed well, I won't hold it against the chef. It would be nice to see at least a token vegetarian option. Live music was good, albeit brief - 30 minutes was all we got in a 60 minute period beginning at 9:30.Special Features:
- Delicious and WelcomingOutandAboutDined on 10/30/2014My husband and I dined here during Restaurant Week, and, despite him hearing waiters at his gym complain about Restaurant Week customers, our waitress was friendly and prompt. Loved the food. The apple tart was to die for. My husband's only quibble was that his portion of salmon was too small (for him).Special Features:
- BEAUTIFUL SETTINGislandgalVIPDined on 10/29/2014We have been to Six Seven several times....this time we went for restaurant week. Our server was friendly and informative. The room was full so we waited longer than we would have liked for our courses. The quality and presentation of our meals was very good. The argula salad was good but the squash soup lacked depth of flavor. Our salmon entrees were very good as was the short rib dish....portions were small; perhaps to accommodate the special pricing of restaurant week....which changes the perceived value. But the atmosphere and views are exceptional and worthy of a return visit. The bar scene at Happy Hour is busy and energetic with good values.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodhappyDined on 10/29/2014The food was wonderful. The service was great until we ask for separate checks. The waitress acted put out and didn’t get back to us very timely to pick up the tabs.Special Features:
- A great findemeraldcityfoodieDined on 10/29/2014The beauty of Restaurant Week is exploring new places, and this was quite the gem for a lunch. The ambiance was rustic, with support beams that looked like trees and the aquarium host station. And really what this is about is the view of the sound. The food was delicious, and the Bistro Box was a great deal. I definitely want to go back and have lunch on another nice day.Special Features:
- Romantic and Decent Lunch PricesFoodie4everDined on 10/27/2014I went for lunch during Restaurant Week and got their 4 course meal, which included arugula salad, clam chowder, BLT, and honey lavender creme brulee. All in all, it was a good deal and the restaurant decor and waterfront view were breathtaking. I took off two stars because I had high expectations for the food and they just didn't quite meet them. The chowder was very thick and lacked presentation. The salad and sandwich were good but I was going for amazing. The final dessert course - honey lavender creme brulee was good in that I could taste the lavender and the fresh fruit on top was a nice touch. In the end, I would go back for the great service and scenic view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find...db1954Dined on 10/26/2014Was coming to Seattle for a second time and trying to find something different and special. Came across this restaurant and then started talking with friends that had also been to this establishment and loved it. Boy am I glad we stumbled upon it. Had a great dinner and great service.Special Features:
- Underrated gemHungryDined on 10/26/2014One doesn't necessarily associate great food and ambiance with the hotel on the water where the Beatles stayed... if you are old enough to remember. But, the Edgewater and Six Seven restaurant are far beyond that memory. We went there for Restaurant week and was very pleased. Excellent service, beautiful setting (great view) and terrific food, both visually and, more importantly, taste wise. I will definitely return again.Special Features:
- Music choicecheckpleaseDined on 10/26/2014Think about changing your brunch music. It was too loud for a conversation.Special Features:
- Dining ExperienceDahaiDined on 10/25/2014We were really impressed with the overall atmosphere of the restaurant. The service was outstanding. The staff was very polite and efficient. We didn't have to wait long for our food to be brought to us. The food was great. This is one restaurant that I will definitely return to and recommend to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week “Find"viewloverDined on 10/23/2014The Bento Box we had for lunch was wonderful - cup of soup, half salad and a half sandwich and chips! Well worth the regular price of $14, but even more special to add a spectacular dessert for $1 for Restaurant Week. Thanks for participating, Six Seven, in this fun Seattle event.Special Features:
- Belltown DwellersPLJEVIPDined on 10/21/2014As always six seven made our evening perfect from the requested bottle of champagne to be pre-chilled and at our table when we arrived to the impeccable service and the outstanding food...nothing is left to chance at this restaurant! The view is amazing too and is one of our favorite places for a cocktail late in the afternoon! I recommend six seven to anyone who is looking for that elegant, yet relaxed evening, of fantastic fare and pampered service...dress up, it's fun!Special Features:
- jdeeVIPDined on 10/21/2014Have a bento box: flavorful food, nice lunch proportions, reasonable price.Special Features:
- Great overall experiencesillysagerDined on 10/20/2014Tried Six Seven during Restaurant week. Great location with wonderful views of the sound. Relaxing, slightly romantic atmosphere. Service was very good. Allowed for a leisurely dinner, especially since sometimes during special promotions (like Restaurant week) places will try to turn you over quickly.Special Features:
- Small portions and a little over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014I think the portions were too nouveau cuisine (small). We were there at restaurant week. Quality of food was ok, reasonable for the price / location. Had to wait 15 minutes for the table for 2 we had reserved. Which left us only 45 mins to dine so that was frustrating. All things considered the experience was not worth the $$ on this occasion.Special Features:
- As advertised!JCCLYMERDined on 10/11/2014We concentrated on Seafood. The Cedar Plank Salmon was excellent. The Creme Brule was creamy smooth. Waiter was fairly attentive. Although we got there after the sun had gone down, the view was still spectacular. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a place for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014My husband and friends came in from Houston, Texas and loved the view! Food was delicious and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing experienceExcellentVIPDined on 10/11/2014It is too bad that the food/service does not match the venue. The menu price points would imply that your meal would be somewhat comparable to Canlis or at least one of Seattle's higher rated steakhouses. Unfortunately, the food (mussels, lobster mac, bouillabaisse, lamb shank, steak) was lackluster and over seasoned. While our server was friendly, our party of 4 was neglected in favor of a larger table of 8 nearby. Our drinks were empty several times during the evening and we found ourselves waiting long periods of time to order. Of course, the view is stunning and the space is lovely. I would recommend going for happy hour rather than dinner, you'll be able to enjoy the same ambiance without any of the buyer's remorse.Special Features:
- Good ExperienceJeffreyVIPDined on 10/11/2014The view is one of the main reasons for eating here. Food was okay. I opted for the fried chicken and waffels. The syrup was great. The chicken was extremely oversalted, but still moist. Good service too.Special Features:
- franandpaulDined on 10/4/2014The music selection by the group in the lounge area were wonderful. Sunshine Junkies were their name, seemed like nice kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SoCaltransplantDined on 9/28/2014The restaurant was recommended for a special occasion and it was excellent. Our waiter Matt was outstanding and made the evening most enjoyable. The food was great and we plan to return soon. Lobster Mac and Cheese is a must.Special Features:
- Six Seven Restaurant - SeattleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014Great service, very nice menu, and great view. Choose outside seating if it's warm out - you will enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly reccomendOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Great Place. Highly recommend for romantic dinners, as well as casual night out for a drink. Dimmed lights, Contemporary style and a breathtaking view. Having the bar adjacent to the restaurant creates a vibrant ambiance for both large parties and small. Being newly remodeled, the restaurants attracts a well dressed business/casual crowd. There is nothing like enjoying a glass of wine while watching the sun setting over the sound.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On the Edge Of greatnessFoodie247Dined on 9/17/2014This restaurant brings a great atmosphere and view, though it's on the edge of being a great place to dine. What's holding it back is their non inspiring food options during the lunch hour. Where they lack in creativity they make up for 10 fold in service. Their te is A+++Special Features:
- Knock-out viewceceDined on 9/15/2014Go for the view. Food is good but portions are small and pricey for what you get.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerCeltc9Dined on 9/13/2014Went here for my birthday and couldn't ask for more!!!! Had a window seat and the sunset views were AMAZING. The food was delicious and well prepared .. Will defiantly go back!!!Special Features:
- Everything was good, but not greatGrunkyDined on 9/13/2014Good food, good service, and great view. Nothing super amazing unless you appreciate the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Scenic Lunch SpotSilvertipsfanDined on 9/12/2014One of the best views along the Seattle Waterfront. Great service, great ambience, and good food at a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/11/2014The food was very good, but it took about an hour to get it after our order. The mixed drinks were not good. Almost no alcohol in them.tSpecial Features:
- Splendid Sunset DiningWalkingManDined on 9/7/2014With Six Seven I found a superb romantic dining location. Time your reservation just right and the sunset will be your accompaniment. Outside tables are directly over the water with unobstructed views of the sound and the Olympics in the distance. If weather conditions aren't favorable, there are wonderful window tables. The atmosphere is warm and casual. And, the culinary and wine selection is impeccable.Special Features:
- Service with no smileOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014We made our reservation for 8:30 and told them via open table and when we checked in that we were coming for drinks and dessert. That being said our server could not have been more hostile and rude. As soon as we told her we were there for dessert she had the entire table cleared, took 15 min to bring the new menu, 15 more min to get our drink orders. My wife and I live three blocks from the restaurant and have been there about 6 or 7 times. This was BY FAR the worst service we have gotten. I made a point to over tip her and once she looked, not subtlety, at the tip then decided to try to be professional. Such a disappointment as we had brought out of town family telling them how great this place was.
- Great Date SpotClarkeDined on 9/6/2014A wonderful place to take a significant other for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great food plus outstanding viewsBiztravelfoodieVIPDined on 9/1/2014Local waterfront hotel restaurant did not disappoint! SixSeven in the Edgewater hotel near the Victoria Clipper terminal offered great sunset views and surprisingly nice menu. Look beyond the pseudo-NW hunting lodge theme of the hotel, the restaurant delivers. Our server (and kitchen) handled food allergy requests without drama, salmon and steak entrees prepared perfectly, and heat lamps took the chill off eating outside to enjoy the views. Less pretentious than Aqua, better value, and better food....better choice!Special Features:
- Main Waitstaff DistractedLadyRedgerDined on 9/1/2014Our food was very good, and everyone on staff, including the host, was superb...except our Waiter. Our waiter took our order and then went out on the deck where there was one customer who appeared to be finished dining. The waiter shared his phone and kept looking at the customer's phone. When the waiter finally came back in, he looked around and saw that quite a few more customers were seated in his section, waiting to place an order. He told us all that he was giving hiking tips and places to the gentleman outside. He brought us our bill, and acted as if he had been waiting on us the entire time. NOPE! The other waitstaff covered his refills and requests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Choice for a Birthday Lunchcandaces1Dined on 8/26/2014Every year, my friend and I treat each other to lunch for our birthday. We each get to select the restaurant and this year I chose SixSeven. I have been coming here for lunches and brunches for many years. I love the view, the food is delicious and also looks delicious, and the service is excellent. If you are fortunate enough to have Ali as your server, you will be treated to excellent service and if you have a candle in your desert, she sings Happy Birthday to you and has an incredible singing voice too! You also get your valet parking validated when you have lunch, which is an additional bonus. We had a delightful time, and I am so glad that this was where I chose to eat for my birthday lunch this year!Special Features:
- Not romantic enoughhatshepsutDined on 8/21/2014Best parts: Excellent food ( I had halibut and my partner had filet mignon), decent view Not so good: Slow service especially with drinks and noise levelSpecial Features: