Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge
2411 Alaskan Way, Pier 67
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
Waterfront / Belltown
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.edgewaterhotel.com/
- Phone: 2062694575x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Mon-Fri: 6:30-11am, All Day Brunch on the Bay: Sat-Sun 6:30-2:30pm Lunch: Mon-Fri: 11a-2:30p, Sat: 11;30a-2;30pm Lounge Menu: Daily 2:30-11p Dinner: Sun-Thur: 5:30-9:30p, Fri/Sat: 5:30-10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Northwest
- Executive Chef: John Roberts
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We create a customized menu to suit each event's purpose. Contact Sales & Catering at (206) 971-5703 for further information.
- Private Party Facilities: Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge offers the Forest Room, a private dining room, holding a maximum of 32 people. Located in the far right corner, the Forest Room is divided from the rest of the restaurant, yet retains the magnificent views of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains.
- Private Party Contact: Sales & Catering 2069715703x
- Entertainment: Happy Hour on the Edge Mondays - Thursdays from 3pm to 6pm $6 Wine Specials, $3.75 Draft Beers and $5 Appetizers. Music to Your Ears Tuesday through Thursday & Saturday Nights From 9:30pm to midnight, 50% Off Wines, Sundays from 5:30pm to 9:30pm. Purchase two appetizers and receive 50% off a bottle of wine!
A word from Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge
Our signature restaurant, Six Seven in downtown Seattle, Washington, offers New American Cuisine and breathtaking views with floor to ceiling windows showcasing Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains. Dine indoors or out, and treat your taste buds to delightful preparations of Chef Roberts. Located inside the Edgewater, Seattle’s only waterfront hotel, Six Seven features inspired cuisine crafted with only he freshest and finest organic and seasonal ingredients. Only the best is procured for you to enjoy in a new and exciting menu with features such as; Lump Crab Cake with Tomato Jam and Lemongrass Sauce; Baby Bib Lettuce with Roasted Beets, Blue Cheese and a Maple Dressing; Trio of Ahi Tuna; Allen Brothers Center Cut New York Strip Loin with Roasted Shallots and Potato Gallette; Turbot with Artichoke Hearts, Asparagus, Walla Walla Onion, Smoked Bacon in a Savory-Sweet Sauce; and Miso Halibut with Sweet Potatoes, Spinach, Shitake Mushrooms in a Carrot-Ginger Sauce.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge - Best Restaurants in Waterfront / Belltown ›
Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (93)special occasion (63)romantic (59)great for outdoor dining (53)fit for foodies (41)great for brunch (24)great for lunch (24)vibrant bar scene (18)notable wine list (16)good for groups (15)neighborhood gem (13)hot spot (13)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- My Choice for a Birthday LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/26/2014Every year, my friend and I treat each other to lunch for our birthday. We each get to select the restaurant and this year I chose SixSeven. I have been coming here for lunches and brunches for many years. I love the view, the food is delicious and also looks delicious, and the service is excellent. If you are fortunate enough to have Ali as your server, you will be treated to excellent service and if you have a candle in your desert, she sings Happy Birthday to you and has an incredible singing voice too! You also get your valet parking validated when you have lunch, which is an additional bonus. We had a delightful time, and I am so glad that this was where I chose to eat for my birthday lunch this year!Special Features:
- Not romantic enoughhatshepsutDined on 8/21/2014Best parts: Excellent food ( I had halibut and my partner had filet mignon), decent view Not so good: Slow service especially with drinks and noise levelSpecial Features:
- Would Go BackLaylanwestDined on 8/16/2014We got there over an hour early for out reservation and not only were they more then happy to seat us but we got a great view outside. When it got chilly, they automatically turned on the heaters. Food was largely amazing but not a whole lot of options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A classic Seattle experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014This is a great spot for that getting-away-from-it-all lunch. . . .you feel like you've taken a little break from your day-to-day life with a great view, wonderful service and quite good food--I always order the bento box and feel like that's been a great choice. Lyn, SeattleSpecial Features:
- The food was stellar.elliottbayDined on 8/11/2014The only reason I am not giving this place 5 stars is because the service could be better. We told the hostess it was our anniversary and we were sat next to huge table of corporate dinners who were really loud. They should have their big tables in the middle of the room, not against a wall where the sounds reverberate like crazy. I asked the waitress for an unusual cocktail and instead of checking with the bartender to see if he/she could make it, she told me categorically that he/she would not know how to make it. Also, the first person serving water spilled ice and water all over the table and didn't notice or wipe it. Small things but the restaurant is a fine dining restaurant with service like a holiday inn. Doesn't work for the $$.Special Features:
- our server was superbgdt1VIPDined on 8/11/2014The food was very good but the server should do seminars on service. Attentive without interruptions. A great visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On the waterchefofmindDined on 8/9/2014We were sat outside on the water. Their outside seating is basically a wall that goes down into the water, you could not get closer if you tried. This offers a wonderful view of the harbor. The food was standard high end seafood, pairing perfectly with the location.Special Features:
- Great food, great viewEatOutorDineDined on 8/9/2014Loved the upscale, but yet relaxed environment. Outdoor dining on the patio overlooking Elliot Bay was perfect on a warm summer evening. The Wild Arugula & Local Pear Salad was very tasty to start off the meal. For dinner, the Filet Mignon, that had an oregonzola crust on top and accompanied by a potato purée and forager mushroom ragout, was EXCELLENT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent spot at the waterfront.PamelaDined on 8/8/2014The cocktails were fantastic but note that Happy Hour is only weekday - not Fri-Sun. Had dinner in the dining room and the food was fantastic - I had the halibut and my friend the salmon. The fish melted in your mouth and the sauces were delicious; we also ordered a side of asparagus that was a generous portion. Perfect place to relax and enjoy the ambience.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2014This was our fourth time to the six seven and we could t think of a better place to celebrate our anniversary. We had swatting on the deck over looking Elliott bay with the sail boat races going on. Excellent food with the smoked salmon appy and pork chops and halibut specials for our main. Service was through the roof and we felt very special that night. Well done!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You'll feel like a celebrity here.LineVIPDined on 8/7/2014The food, service and atmosphere were all top notch. We went here twice. Only wish is that a healthy protein packed vegan item would be added to the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Service was beyond awfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014Hope you get a better server than we did lol she was new and it showed. Dinner stretched into almost 3 hours she was so horrible. I wont name her but try not to sit in the bar area for dinner. Food is great though lol vibe is cool alot of fresh air and outdoor dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place for lunchlovegoodfoodVIPDined on 8/2/2014We recently had the weekend brunch. It was a gorgeous day and it was marvelous to enjoy the beautiful view of the Bay while enjoying excellent food. I had the eggs benedict with crab and spinach. I can't wait to have it again. The waitress was attentive and pleasant and did not hurry us.Special Features:
- Love this PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014I've been here many times. It's my favorite restaurant. Also love the hotel.Special Features:
- beautiful setting great for lunchrobinsnestVIPDined on 8/1/2014Bento. Box is great lunch deal. Outdoor dining on the Sound can't be beat on a beautiful day. Blankets a nice touch. They should comp parking though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible viewsHoevelerDined on 7/30/2014If you are looking for a scenic view near downtown Seattle, this is your best bet. Ask for a window/patio seat or outdoor seating, and you won't be disappointed. The food is incredible, and the prices are actually reasonable for what you are getting - a five star meal. They could easily charge twice these prices in other cities for food half as incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ExperienceShorelineSueDined on 7/30/2014Ate outside on a perfect Seattle day and the experience was wonderful. We'd been to Six Seven the week before and the experience was just OK so we hesitated to return but we were very happy with the return trip. Food is still not what I expect from this kind of restaurant. The half Reuben was very light on meat and I don't think there was any sauerkraut but together in the Bento box with the crab Caesar and chicken tortilla soup (needed salt) I was full so satisfied. I don't know why they put the "Parmesan chips" on the plate since they are soggy and have absolutely no sign of Parmesan on them but I'm not a chip person so didn't miss having a good chip. To be fair, my mother thought they were better this time and seemed to enjoy them.Special Features:
- Great Anniversary DinnerLove2GrubDined on 7/27/2014I took my wife to Six Seven to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. We had a great experience, with an incredible view. We did not have a seat on the outside balcony, but we still had a great view of the sunset and mountains surrounding the bay. It made for an incredible night. As for the food it was very good. I had the salmon and my wife had the prime rib. They were both very good. I would definitely recommend this place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Six SevenMidwestgirlVIPDined on 7/26/2014This is our go-to restaurant for special occasions - this time we came with mom & dad visiting from Florida. The food was good, as always. The service was only okay. Our sever forgot several things...knife, lemon, we had a question for the kitchen...all misses. And then, they had this techno music thumping!!! This is a nice, romantic restaurant. We could hardly hear our guests across the table from us. Not appropriate for dinner at 6:30pm on a Saturday. Plus our guests were in their 70s. Needless to say, Six-Seven did not impress our guests. I asked for the music to be lowered, and they did that. I wish we did not bring our parents here for such an expensive dinner and not wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Great View - OK FoodShorelineSueDined on 7/25/2014Went for lunch for a special occasion...food and service were just OK this time. In the past, both have been great. You can't beat the view and the ambiance is wonderful but did it seem very, very noisy this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a dateumpalumpaDined on 7/24/2014Awesome view, delightful food, wonderful service ... all without the hassle of finding parking or dealing with downtown crowds. Highly recommended for a romantic date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChefNuttieDined on 7/22/2014The food was incredible and the view is breathtaking.Special Features:
- MemorableTweedrabbitDined on 7/22/2014Can't beat the view! Often times the food doesn't equal view restaurants but in this case it does. Great service by our server with a packed restaurant including a large group. We all had seafood and it was prepared perfectly. Don't let the fact that it is located in a hotel deter you....you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Nice water viewDindinDined on 7/20/2014Food was good but there are quite a few better restaurants in Seattle. Lamb shank, salmon, steak, watermelon salad with feta and mint....these are all ordinary and "old".Special Features:
- Very Enjoyable!Crystal99Dined on 7/20/2014The view of the water was incredible, and the food was very good as well. It served for a great relaxing, romantic brunch for me and my boyfriend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mackie26Dined on 7/15/2014Our dining experience was outstanding. We had a great table outside (evening) and the ambience was extraordinary. The staff did everything to ensure our comfort as the evening became a bit chillier. I also really appreciate when the staff are knowledgeable about the menu and can answer questions regarding specific selections. Would highly recommend Six Seven -- in fact, it was the best dining experience we had during our four day stay in Seattle!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cfrancoDined on 7/12/2014Very good Restaurant (food) and service. The environment is very good as well. I love the decorations. Very high endSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing.FoodGirlDined on 7/12/2014Went for brunch. The staff was harried and the hostess was disinterested and abrupt with people. We asked to be seated outside on a beautiful day. The tables were not set up for service - no salt, pepper, etc. Food runner did not know table numbers and tried to drop food at two tables before finding the right one. Our server was lovely, but overworked and was not able to get back to us until we were ready to leave so we ate food that was poorly prepared. The orange juice tasted like it was made from frozen concentrate. Very expensive for what you get.
- BigmamacheddahhjVIPDined on 7/12/2014Fantastic find. The food was incredible! The lasagna was perhaps the best I've every had.Special Features:
- Can't Beat The View!LadyGreyDined on 7/11/2014Oftentimes, a restaurant will tout its view to lure diners, who become disappointed once their meals arrive. Not the case here! Six Seven serves creative, delicious spins on classic dishes and offers a breathtaking water view. The foie gras appetizer was amazing; the diver scallops and honey lavender crème brûlée were excellent, too. I would definitely come back next time I visit Seattle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night!ruthiej7Dined on 7/10/2014We had family visiting from Illinois and they wanted to eat a nice dinner on the water. Six Seven restaurant was the perfect choice! The staff was friendly and they accommodated our window seating request. We all loved our dinner choices, the waiter was wonderful and the view was amazing! It was a great night and will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014Laura did a great job making sure that we enjoyed our girls night out. Everything about the visit was great from start to finish. We were sat outside and were able to enjoy the gorgeous view while we enjoyed our dinner and desserts. We ordered the Filet Mignon and the Cedar Plank Salmon. Both were DELCIOUS!!! It silenced these two normally chatty women for sure! We were dazzled by the sauce that came with the Cedar Plank Salmon and are sad that we forgot to ask what it was. For dessert, we had the Creme Brulee and the Warm Apple Tart. Again, superb. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone I know coming to the Seattle area!!! Thanks for a great night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEAUTIFUL, BUT LACKINGTRAVELGIRLVIPDined on 7/4/2014Despite its gorgeous ambience and stunning views, the portions wouldn't feed a child and it seemed as if this group was trying so hard to make a chic menu, that the quality of the food presented fell to the wayside. We will never return. My husband left hungry...and this restaurant, although beautiful, is waaaaay overpriced for the "quality" of what you get.Special Features:
- Great, except for the service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014Took my wife there for wedding anniversary for desert and drinks. When our waitress found out that we weren't going to order a full dinner she became completely disinterested and almost ignored us completely, hanging out with other diners while avoiding us. View was great but ruined by a tip hungery waitress, a real shame as my wife is a doctor and we are very generous tippers, but not that night!! We base our tips on service not on the total of the bill. She almost denied us service because we weren't ordering a full meal. Food was great but the service left us with a sour taste in out mouths!!Special Features:
- Need to update $$ IDTexasTreasuresDined on 6/29/2014While it really was what I "expected", since it was our fourth round of fine dining in the Seattle area, much less on the waterfront, the Open Table legend indicated $$ for Six Seven. Halibut $39, Salmon $39, Scallops $32, house wine $10....not much under $30 and certainly not a meal less than $30...so while it was good, it was considerably more expensive than I was led to believe from the Open Table legend. I would give it four stars, but with three fat $$$!Special Features:
- Good but datedScienthomasVIPDined on 6/25/2014My companions and I went for lunch looking for great seafood and a scenic view. The food was good, although the lunch menu did not feature anything impressive in its selection. The "award-winning" clam chowder was pretty good. The decor and plates had a worn look, as if this was a new restaurant ten years ago. The view was quite good, overlooking the harbor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best View in SeattleBrianDined on 6/22/2014It has an amazing view. Food was excellent. It priced well for what you get. It is really food with a great view so you expect to pay more for your meal. Great wait staff. Both our meals were excellent. We had filet and Halibut so both land and sea hit the mark.Special Features:
- Great romantic dinner on the pierssixsevenpierseattleDined on 6/19/2014This restaurant had a lot of good reviews on Yelp and elsewhere, so we decided to try it out. We were not disappointed. My wife wanted a nice tasty seafood dinner on the piers (a bit over-priced for my taste, but that is a different matter), but I got the option of land-based meals as well, so that was an added bonus. The only issue I had was that the meal my wife ordered did not list the caviar type that would be on her plate (she is allergic to salmon) and we just didn't think about it until the plate was on the table. We asked and indeed it was salmon, so the waitress got us a new plate without the caviar extremely fast. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of Seattle, & Cant beat the VWAKRamblerDined on 6/16/2014This place can't be beat. Ali, our server is AWESOME!!! the selection with the bento box sandwich option, the clam chowder.....(best in Seattle...period) and the food was GREAT. there really isn't a better place in all of Seattle for Lunch or Dinner. My absolute favorite spot in all of Seattle.Special Features:
- Incredible food and incredible viewKimmy81VIPDined on 6/15/2014This might be one of the best restaurants in Seattle. Not only is the view of the bay amazing, the interior is sexy and fun. We had a great server who provided excellent recommendations and information on the menu. The BLT salad is one of the best salads I have ever had. We ordered the prime rib that evening which was impeccably prepared! We enjoyed our dinner in a beautiful window seat as the sun was setting. We did not want to leave! Excellent food, service, and atmosphere!Special Features: