137 S. Wilmington St.
Raleigh, NC 27601Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sitti-raleigh.com/
- Phone: (919) 239-4070
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Executive Chef: Matt Scofield
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available. Please e mail Liz@sitti-raleigh.com
- Entertainment: Movies in our courtyard! Call for info on our next showing.
A word from Sitti
Located in heart of downtown Raleigh, Sitti offers authentic Lebanese cuisine made fresh in house daily. We have all ABC permits and specialize in hand crafted beers as well as Lebanese and French wines. Our restaurant is capable of accommodating everyone from a single diner to large parties of up to 150. We also have an outdoor courtyard that is perfect for a sit down meal or just to enjoy a cocktail or two on a nice afternoon. Sitti is the perfect place to host company events, bridal receptions, or just a get together with friends and family. Please come join us for a great meal served with a smile, in an urban and exciting downtown area, at casual dining prices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Sitti - Best Restaurants in Raleigh ›
Sitti reviews from OpenTable diners
177 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (116)good for groups (94)hot spot (66)neighborhood gem (54)special occasion (53)romantic (40)great for lunch (35)great for outdoor dining (19)vibrant bar scene (16)late-night find (15)notable wine list (14)scenic view (8)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Excellent foodBobJVIPDined on 11/22/2014The food my wife and I have eaten on 2 visits has been very good to excellent. The service is first rate. The restaurant is very attractive but very noisy. I had a filet mignon kebob. I had asked for medium rare and it was done perfectly and was delicious. If you order a kebob you should order a side, otherwise you will be eating only meat. My wife had chicken with artichokes and it was very good. For dessert we shared cookies with vanilla ice cream. The cookies and ice cream were both home made and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/22/2014We were a little distressed that the waiter refused to be flexible with the ticket (break it down for smaller groups vs. one big bill and letting us figure out tax and tip like other restaurants downtown have done) but, the overall experience was great, the food excellent, the service excellent. They took great care of all 26 of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ambiance & Service!SittiDined on 11/16/2014This was not my first time eating at Sitti, but it was the first for my friend. The both of us agreed that everything was outstanding, even down to our seating - which had a great view of downtown Raleigh. Now, for the important part..... the food! It was excellent! I had the hummus and the chicken shawarma along with the complimentary pita bread. I'll definitely return as well as recommend Sitti to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun vibe but the food didn't match upSenchaDined on 11/15/2014I enjoyed the excellent craft cocktails and service by the lady bartender at the bar. We were seated promptly at our reservation time and had no issues with our service. However, I think the food was average and overpriced, (filet mignon was $28 for a small cut!) and we were paying for the noisy but pretty ambiance. The saving grace were the great drinks and desserts.Special Features:
- OutstandingMJFoodieDined on 11/15/2014What an amazing find. The food was outstanding. Try the Kibbeh you'll be glad you did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pumpkin hummus was amazing. salmon was delicious.NatLovesFoodDined on 11/14/2014Our waitress was very attentive. Blue fish on the extended menu was full of bones which made it difficult to enjoy. we had a great window seat; but next to an obnoxiously loud table. Nevertheless, Food & Service were great. Our waitress surprised my boyfriend with a complimentary dessert & candle for his birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent in every wayOhanaOf4Dined on 11/14/2014Sitti is a perfect go-to spot in Raleigh. The food is fresh and flavorful. Great cocktails and on-draught beer. You can't go wrong with the kabobs and Ashta for dessert. We always know we'll get an excellent meal, in a fun atmosphere, with terrific service...and we get this EVERY time (kudos for consistency!). Perfect place to bring out-of-town visitors for lunch or dinner. Can't say enough great things about Sitti. We love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good!UptowndivaDined on 11/10/2014Wines were half off on Monday and the food was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anonymous2014Dined on 11/9/2014Wonderful Mediterranean cuisine, Sitti never disappoints. Some nice wines on list, although the Lebanese offerings are not available by the glass and it would be fun to try them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Lebanese food + servicedc12Dined on 11/1/2014My wife and I went out for a date night and this was our second time at Sitti. Making the reservation was easy through opentable. We arrived early and were provided with a fantastic table right in the front where we could easily people watch on the busy Raleigh street. Our server was knowledgeable about the drink and food menu and provided good feedback on our choices. Both the cocktails and the food were top-notch. Thanks for a great date.Special Features:
- MurfDined on 10/25/2014Awesome service, really good food and fun atmosphere.... We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but no more salmon at dinner!BarbandgingerDined on 10/25/2014I love Sitti. I've eaten here many times for lunch and dinner. On our recent dinner visit, I was very upset to learn that they took the salmon off the menu. I asked the waitress about it and she said they decided to go with fresh NC fish. Whatever. I loved the salmon! She said they still offer it at lunch so they could give me a lunch portion if they still had some. So I got that and was happy. I would have preferred the dinner portion but just ate more bread. ;) So if you like the salmon, ask your server to see if they can give you the lunch portion. By the way, our server Heather was super nice and a phenomenal server!Special Features:
- FANTASTICOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/24/2014All I can say is wow, we had excellent service from the hostess, the bartender and the waitress and the drinks and the food were excellent. Everything we ordered was terrific, my only regret was that I didnt have enough cash in my wallet to go back and tip the cooks, it was that good. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone for any occasion, the menu selections were good and varied and the barstaff is on point.Special Features:
- Fun and differentCateDined on 10/24/2014dinner was great. We love Neomonde, so we had to try Sitti too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really pleasantUpforwhateverDined on 10/20/2014I enjoy the food and the atmosphere. Plenty of space and nicely laid out. Pretty good service.Special Features:
- GREAT Resaurant every time we come!diningreviewerDined on 10/19/2014We had not been to Sitti in a while and it was outstanding once again. The menu is diverse and the food is delicious!Special Features:
- Want to go back soon!mlcalDined on 10/18/2014So glad we finally tried this restaurant! We had friends from out of town (NY!) and they loved it! They were impressed with the food & service. Our waiter was very knowledgeable. When I couldn't decide between the shrimp kebob & the Samkeh Harra(salmon), he recommended the Samkeh Harra. It was cooked to perfection. We had the Sitti Tasting for an appetizer with the delicious freshly made pita bread. I recognized some things on the beautifully presented plate, but got to try some new items that I never heard of before. I can't wait to go back with friends & family! I know my kids will love it too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/18/2014We booked our reservation at Sitti to celebrate 2 birthdays and we were gifted dessert complements of the restaurant. While the restaurant was busy, which is typical for a Saturday night, we were unable to hear our waiter and he failed to introduce himself. The food was delicious, despite how long it took for our drinks to arrive, then our appetizer, then finally our meal. The ambiance was lively but not conducive to conversations without yelling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lamb stew was oustandingRichardVIPDined on 10/18/2014This restaurant is always with lots of energy. Food is very good. As always, service was very attentive. The lamb stew was a little spicy and was very tasty. The fresh baked bread was so delicious, particularly with the fresh made hummus! Pumpkin Kibbee was delicious. It is stuffed with walnuts, onion and species. We highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cgw68VIPDined on 10/17/2014Sitti can't be beat for the combined quality of food & price. We ate outside & enjoyed the big city feel w all the passers by on a Friday evening. Our server was attentive & warm despite us being outside & away fr most of the restaurant activity. All our courses were flavorful & served at just the right temps. Appealing & extensive menu to suit all tastes. Nice to see so many healthier options too for a change at a Triangle dining spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brilliant food, noisySfo2RduDined on 10/17/2014I loved eating here and I will definitely return - but not for a date, when I want to have a quiet conversation! The floor is bright hardwood, the walls and ceilings reflect sound, and intimacy is out of the question. On the plus side, the food manages to be both rigorously authentic and brightly creative. We had a tabouleh salad which was almost all fresh parsley, served with puffy white pitas. The chicken shwarma was delicately full-flavored and creamy, but the thin pita chips served with it were the revelation- dusted with garlic and (I think) nutmeg. An original twist on an old staple. Our entrée was Lamb on a bed of basmati rice (mixed with light ogat cheese) with phyllo pastry. It was the most perfectly roasted lamb I can remember.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/15/2014Enjoyed Sitti as always. Great martinis. Great food. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- meganensDined on 10/15/2014Great food in a great atmosphere. I would definitely go back and recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Mediterannean Fare!MfscrnaVIPDined on 10/14/2014Sitti has such a great menu offering a large variety of delicious dishes. There is a very energetic vibe and the service is top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food superb however....itbtDined on 10/12/2014Our dining experience was very nice with the wonderful food, however we tried on two different orders to get a wine on the list to only find that they did not have it in stock.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb menuVickieLDined on 10/5/2014Sitti never disappoints! I enjoyed the artichoke chicken with lemon and capers during this visit. Delicious! Sunday night is a great night to go - it's less crowded than usual. Fantastic service.Special Features:
- Very goodGaryDined on 10/4/2014Extensive menu of various dishes, but our family get-together included members who are vegetarian and who were delighted with the choices on the menu as well. Fresh, artfully prepared and presented, delicious. The vegetarian samples as well as the Sitti sampler were excellent and presented a nice variety. The lamb chops were tender and delicately spiced. The baklava was lovely; not sugary and drippy, but buttery and very nutty. Attentive and prompt service. Definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodpgallVIPDined on 10/1/2014The food is tasty, service attentive and the atmosphere very uptown!Special Features:
- Love the food but way too noisyAllieDined on 10/1/2014The food here is always great. However the restaurant is too loud to have a conversation with the person across the table. Additionally the tables are pretty close together and the wait staff isn't able to easily walk around to check on tables, which meant that we had to wait a long time when we needed something.
- Something different in downtownouttoeatDined on 10/1/2014Our third visit here. Our waitress was excellent. Pita is wonderful and so is the olive oil dip. Most of the food was good -- trout special was the best, falafel was dry as was the baklava. Chicken kabob was not as good as on the previous visit -- a little dry there. Rice for an additional charge was excellent. Air conditioner blows across the north side of the room and is very cold so avoid sitting there.
- Worth ItOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014Sitti had menu items for any type of customer. The prices were reasonable and the food was all cooked to perfection. The kabobs were delicious and filling. The waiters were knowledgable about the entire menu. The complementary pita bread was always warm and continuously refilled. Would definitely recommend to any type of customer.Special Features:
- Not as good as it used to be!HealthyVegetarianVIPDined on 9/23/2014They keep playing with the menu, removing things, adding them back. The food is not as good as it was when the previous management was there. Last night the service was great, the time before it was horrendous. I've been to Sitti probably 50 times in the last 4 years, and I will not be going back as often as I used to. Time to find a new "hang out" with lots of vegetarian options.
- Sitti food is awesome !!!totalfoodieDined on 9/21/2014Love their chicken shawarma wrap and entree. Being born and brought up in UAE, I was in search of mediterranean food that was close to that in UAE. Finally found one.Special Features:
- PhilDined on 9/20/2014really great food and very authentic (we have been to Lebanon and can verify this) as well as being inventive. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Promise but.......MotekDined on 9/20/2014Well located to Raleigh Performing Arts Center. Traditional dishes of Kabobs and Kibe excellent. Baklava desert disappointing much too compact. One order can be shared by three people. Would be great if Sitti offered real medium sweet Turkish coffee. French Press Coffee was too bitter. wine list best described as a mystery list. Draft beer selection was extensive. Main problem is terrible inattentive service. Perhaps the problem is partly due to logistics between the kitchen and table delivery as well as between the bar and table service. Humus dish was disappointing. No flavor, maybe not enough Tahini. Not sure. We can buy far superior Humus at Whole Foods. Overall prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, Service so-sojj76Dined on 9/13/2014The restaurant was prompt to sit our large group. The hostess was very friendly and warm. The waiter took nearly 25 min to get our drinks, he never brought over water. It took ample time to take our food order and was not swift with drink refills. The food, however, was spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the food choices and comboslocalDined on 9/13/2014Our first visit to Siti was during a food tour so we knew we were going to like the food choices and dinner did not disappoint. It was very busy though and felt like we were sitting too close to other patrons. Very noisy too. Overall though really enjoyed our dinner and would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentRandDined on 9/13/2014Sitti has become one of our favorite dining places to visit. The food is always excellent and the service is just as good. Although this visit our steak came out well done and had to redo the service was excellent. They took the steak off our bill on their own which is what a great restaurant should do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sdailVIPDined on 9/12/2014Sitti was wonderful, as it always is. Outstanding food and terrific service.Special Features:
- Solid.CJCbostonVIPDined on 9/9/2014A number of interesting spots for dinner in this few block radius... Decided on here - based on OT and also it was nearly full - always a good sign. We were slightly disappointed in the opening mezze plates - they were OK but somehow were shy of how great these can be elsewhere. The kebobs were also good - generous certainly and flavors as expected. But somehow still just shy of greatness. Sweet staff, better than expected wine and beer list - certainly worth a visit if this is the style you want for your dinner but then again there are so many interesting spots to choose from....Special Features: