137 S. Wilmington St.
Raleigh, NC 27601Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sitti-raleigh.com/
- Phone: 9192394070x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Executive Chef: Matt Scofield
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available. Please e mail Liz@sitti-raleigh.com
- Entertainment: Movies in our courtyard! Call for info on our next showing.
A word from Sitti
Located in heart of downtown Raleigh, Sitti offers authentic Lebanese cuisine made fresh in house daily. We have all ABC permits and specialize in hand crafted beers as well as Lebanese and French wines. Our restaurant is capable of accommodating everyone from a single diner to large parties of up to 150. We also have an outdoor courtyard that is perfect for a sit down meal or just to enjoy a cocktail or two on a nice afternoon. Sitti is the perfect place to host company events, bridal receptions, or just a get together with friends and family. Please come join us for a great meal served with a smile, in an urban and exciting downtown area, at casual dining prices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Sitti - Best Restaurants in Raleigh ›
Sitti reviews from OpenTable diners
197 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (121)good for groups (96)special occasion (67)hot spot (64)neighborhood gem (58)romantic (42)great for lunch (38)great for outdoor dining (26)late-night find (20)notable wine list (17)vibrant bar scene (14)great for brunch (11)kid-friendly (8)scenic view (7)Show More
- Really pleasantUpforwhateverDined on 10/20/2014I enjoy the food and the atmosphere. Plenty of space and nicely laid out. Pretty good service.Special Features:
- GREAT Resaurant every time we come!diningreviewerDined on 10/19/2014We had not been to Sitti in a while and it was outstanding once again. The menu is diverse and the food is delicious!Special Features:
- Want to go back soon!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014So glad we finally tried this restaurant! We had friends from out of town (NY!) and they loved it! They were impressed with the food & service. Our waiter was very knowledgeable. When I couldn't decide between the shrimp kebob & the Samkeh Harra(salmon), he recommended the Samkeh Harra. It was cooked to perfection. We had the Sitti Tasting for an appetizer with the delicious freshly made pita bread. I recognized some things on the beautifully presented plate, but got to try some new items that I never heard of before. I can't wait to go back with friends & family! I know my kids will love it too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/18/2014We booked our reservation at Sitti to celebrate 2 birthdays and we were gifted dessert complements of the restaurant. While the restaurant was busy, which is typical for a Saturday night, we were unable to hear our waiter and he failed to introduce himself. The food was delicious, despite how long it took for our drinks to arrive, then our appetizer, then finally our meal. The ambiance was lively but not conducive to conversations without yelling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lamb stew was oustandingRichardVIPDined on 10/18/2014This restaurant is always with lots of energy. Food is very good. As always, service was very attentive. The lamb stew was a little spicy and was very tasty. The fresh baked bread was so delicious, particularly with the fresh made hummus! Pumpkin Kibbee was delicious. It is stuffed with walnuts, onion and species. We highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cgw68VIPDined on 10/17/2014Sitti can't be beat for the combined quality of food & price. We ate outside & enjoyed the big city feel w all the passers by on a Friday evening. Our server was attentive & warm despite us being outside & away fr most of the restaurant activity. All our courses were flavorful & served at just the right temps. Appealing & extensive menu to suit all tastes. Nice to see so many healthier options too for a change at a Triangle dining spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brilliant food, noisySfo2RduDined on 10/17/2014I loved eating here and I will definitely return - but not for a date, when I want to have a quiet conversation! The floor is bright hardwood, the walls and ceilings reflect sound, and intimacy is out of the question. On the plus side, the food manages to be both rigorously authentic and brightly creative. We had a tabouleh salad which was almost all fresh parsley, served with puffy white pitas. The chicken shwarma was delicately full-flavored and creamy, but the thin pita chips served with it were the revelation- dusted with garlic and (I think) nutmeg. An original twist on an old staple. Our entrée was Lamb on a bed of basmati rice (mixed with light ogat cheese) with phyllo pastry. It was the most perfectly roasted lamb I can remember.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/15/2014Enjoyed Sitti as always. Great martinis. Great food. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- meganensDined on 10/15/2014Great food in a great atmosphere. I would definitely go back and recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Mediterannean Fare!MfscrnaVIPDined on 10/14/2014Sitti has such a great menu offering a large variety of delicious dishes. There is a very energetic vibe and the service is top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food superb however....itbtDined on 10/12/2014Our dining experience was very nice with the wonderful food, however we tried on two different orders to get a wine on the list to only find that they did not have it in stock.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb menuVickieLDined on 10/5/2014Sitti never disappoints! I enjoyed the artichoke chicken with lemon and capers during this visit. Delicious! Sunday night is a great night to go - it's less crowded than usual. Fantastic service.Special Features:
- Very goodGaryDined on 10/4/2014Extensive menu of various dishes, but our family get-together included members who are vegetarian and who were delighted with the choices on the menu as well. Fresh, artfully prepared and presented, delicious. The vegetarian samples as well as the Sitti sampler were excellent and presented a nice variety. The lamb chops were tender and delicately spiced. The baklava was lovely; not sugary and drippy, but buttery and very nutty. Attentive and prompt service. Definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodpgallVIPDined on 10/1/2014The food is tasty, service attentive and the atmosphere very uptown!Special Features:
- Love the food but way too noisyAllieDined on 10/1/2014The food here is always great. However the restaurant is too loud to have a conversation with the person across the table. Additionally the tables are pretty close together and the wait staff isn't able to easily walk around to check on tables, which meant that we had to wait a long time when we needed something.
- Something different in downtownouttoeatDined on 10/1/2014Our third visit here. Our waitress was excellent. Pita is wonderful and so is the olive oil dip. Most of the food was good -- trout special was the best, falafel was dry as was the baklava. Chicken kabob was not as good as on the previous visit -- a little dry there. Rice for an additional charge was excellent. Air conditioner blows across the north side of the room and is very cold so avoid sitting there.
- Worth ItOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014Sitti had menu items for any type of customer. The prices were reasonable and the food was all cooked to perfection. The kabobs were delicious and filling. The waiters were knowledgable about the entire menu. The complementary pita bread was always warm and continuously refilled. Would definitely recommend to any type of customer.Special Features:
- Not as good as it used to be!HealthyVegetarianVIPDined on 9/23/2014They keep playing with the menu, removing things, adding them back. The food is not as good as it was when the previous management was there. Last night the service was great, the time before it was horrendous. I've been to Sitti probably 50 times in the last 4 years, and I will not be going back as often as I used to. Time to find a new "hang out" with lots of vegetarian options.
- Sitti food is awesome !!!totalfoodieDined on 9/21/2014Love their chicken shawarma wrap and entree. Being born and brought up in UAE, I was in search of mediterranean food that was close to that in UAE. Finally found one.Special Features:
- PhilDined on 9/20/2014really great food and very authentic (we have been to Lebanon and can verify this) as well as being inventive. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Promise but.......MotekDined on 9/20/2014Well located to Raleigh Performing Arts Center. Traditional dishes of Kabobs and Kibe excellent. Baklava desert disappointing much too compact. One order can be shared by three people. Would be great if Sitti offered real medium sweet Turkish coffee. French Press Coffee was too bitter. wine list best described as a mystery list. Draft beer selection was extensive. Main problem is terrible inattentive service. Perhaps the problem is partly due to logistics between the kitchen and table delivery as well as between the bar and table service. Humus dish was disappointing. No flavor, maybe not enough Tahini. Not sure. We can buy far superior Humus at Whole Foods. Overall prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, Service so-sojj76Dined on 9/13/2014The restaurant was prompt to sit our large group. The hostess was very friendly and warm. The waiter took nearly 25 min to get our drinks, he never brought over water. It took ample time to take our food order and was not swift with drink refills. The food, however, was spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the food choices and comboslocalDined on 9/13/2014Our first visit to Siti was during a food tour so we knew we were going to like the food choices and dinner did not disappoint. It was very busy though and felt like we were sitting too close to other patrons. Very noisy too. Overall though really enjoyed our dinner and would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentRandDined on 9/13/2014Sitti has become one of our favorite dining places to visit. The food is always excellent and the service is just as good. Although this visit our steak came out well done and had to redo the service was excellent. They took the steak off our bill on their own which is what a great restaurant should do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sdailVIPDined on 9/12/2014Sitti was wonderful, as it always is. Outstanding food and terrific service.Special Features:
- Solid.CJCbostonVIPDined on 9/9/2014A number of interesting spots for dinner in this few block radius... Decided on here - based on OT and also it was nearly full - always a good sign. We were slightly disappointed in the opening mezze plates - they were OK but somehow were shy of how great these can be elsewhere. The kebobs were also good - generous certainly and flavors as expected. But somehow still just shy of greatness. Sweet staff, better than expected wine and beer list - certainly worth a visit if this is the style you want for your dinner but then again there are so many interesting spots to choose from....Special Features:
- Bachelorette StarterexceldineDined on 9/6/2014We started out bachelorette party here, and it was an excellent choice. The cost of entrees was varied enough that everyone was comfortable, and the food was delicious. My biggest regret was that I waiting a few days before to get the reservation, and it required us to stick to a 5:30 dinner. Even then, the place was busy--but we had no extra wait time with our food or our server. Definitely try the hummus---the pita is the best any of us had ever had!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014Brought my sister in law for her birthday the wait staff was great we had a lovely evening. Everything we ordered was delicious. They even brought a dessert out with a candle, a nice treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time Hadarrice23Dined on 8/30/2014We enjoyed a date night at Sitti. We had a great time. It was just hard to hear each other talk. Food was great! The tasting option was perfect for the two of us to discover what we liked. Would recommend and go back myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date Night!ApexAriDined on 8/30/2014My husband and I came here for dinner to celebrate his birthday. We both love ethnic foods and thought we'd try out Sitti for the first time. What a great meal! The restaurant itself was very open with high ceilings and it let in a lot of natural light which made the area feel more open and inviting. The staff were nice and were surprisingly knowledgeable about everything on the menu: what was in it, what it was made out of, etc. We had a great dinner and will be back again for sure! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodMattcatDined on 8/29/2014great service and wine! I would recommend it to a friend. Great view of the city also!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as alwaysJaneVenisonDined on 8/29/2014Really great food, interesting menu, very hip and lively.Special Features:
- Non intimidating Lebanese foodluvs2eatDined on 8/27/2014This is a great place to eat! The food is well prepared and the service is competent. I like that although the food is Lebanese, anyone can find something wonderful to eat there. You can try items you may be unfamiliar with as appetizers and then stick to something less risky for an entrée. The quinoa salad was a hit! Fresh greens, quinoa, goat cheese in a flavorful dressing that didn't overpower the dish. The fresh pitas are addictive! They will bring all you want. My artichoke chicken was tender, and a wonderful blend of flavors with the sun dried tomatoes and the lemony caper sauce. I am trying to avoid fats in my diet and the waiter was extremely helpful in tailoring the dishes to reduce the oil and fats. Give this place a trySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite go-toCoastToCoastCarrieDined on 8/27/2014Food is excellent and the atmosphere is energetic. Great for lunch business meetings.Special Features:
- Great food alwaysPopeesVIPDined on 8/23/2014Never disappointed Flavors spot on ! Dessert was perfect end to a great mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious!SamanthaDined on 8/22/2014Sitti is great every time I go. Hummus is fantastic, so are the cheese rolls. Love their vegetarian dishes. Tasty drinks. Authentic Lebanese. Great service, too. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/22/2014Our group of six enjoyed Sitti during Raleigh Restaurant Week. The fixed menu had a good variety in all three courses offerings. The calamari was golden brown, well seasoned. The chocolate peanut butter torte had a surprising twist - a cinnamon and clove spiced whipped cream. The texture of the cheesecake was perfectly smooth and was well complimented by a not too sweet and slightly tart berry reduction. For those of us who had lamb, our recommended Lebanese red wine (La Prieure) was a perfect pairing.Special Features:
- WE LOVE SITTI!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2014This is our very favorite place to eat out in downtown Raleigh. The food and service are fantastic!Special Features:
- Amazing FoodAdamGVIPDined on 8/20/2014Every time I go to this place the food is amazing. The Sitti sampler platter is a great place to start.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Meal2PlanesDined on 8/19/2014I really enjoyed my dining experience at Sitti. The food was flavorful and light. I didn't walk away feeling overly full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.