137 S. Wilmington St.
Raleigh, NC 27601Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sitti-raleigh.com/
- Phone: 9192394070x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Executive Chef: Matt Scofield
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available. Please e mail Liz@sitti-raleigh.com
- Entertainment: Movies in our courtyard! Call for info on our next showing.
A word from Sitti
Located in heart of downtown Raleigh, Sitti offers authentic Lebanese cuisine made fresh in house daily. We have all ABC permits and specialize in hand crafted beers as well as Lebanese and French wines. Our restaurant is capable of accommodating everyone from a single diner to large parties of up to 150. We also have an outdoor courtyard that is perfect for a sit down meal or just to enjoy a cocktail or two on a nice afternoon. Sitti is the perfect place to host company events, bridal receptions, or just a get together with friends and family. Please come join us for a great meal served with a smile, in an urban and exciting downtown area, at casual dining prices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Sitti - Best Restaurants in Raleigh ›
Sitti reviews from OpenTable diners
200 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (121)good for groups (95)special occasion (76)neighborhood gem (61)hot spot (60)romantic (45)great for lunch (44)great for outdoor dining (27)late-night find (21)notable wine list (18)vibrant bar scene (13)great for brunch (13)kid-friendly (12)scenic view (9)Show More
- Worth ItOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014Sitti had menu items for any type of customer. The prices were reasonable and the food was all cooked to perfection. The kabobs were delicious and filling. The waiters were knowledgable about the entire menu. The complementary pita bread was always warm and continuously refilled. Would definitely recommend to any type of customer.Special Features:
- Not as good as it used to be!HealthyVegetarianVIPDined on 9/23/2014They keep playing with the menu, removing things, adding them back. The food is not as good as it was when the previous management was there. Last night the service was great, the time before it was horrendous. I've been to Sitti probably 50 times in the last 4 years, and I will not be going back as often as I used to. Time to find a new "hang out" with lots of vegetarian options.
- Sitti food is awesome !!!totalfoodieDined on 9/21/2014Love their chicken shawarma wrap and entree. Being born and brought up in UAE, I was in search of mediterranean food that was close to that in UAE. Finally found one.Special Features:
- PhilDined on 9/20/2014really great food and very authentic (we have been to Lebanon and can verify this) as well as being inventive. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Promise but.......MotekDined on 9/20/2014Well located to Raleigh Performing Arts Center. Traditional dishes of Kabobs and Kibe excellent. Baklava desert disappointing much too compact. One order can be shared by three people. Would be great if Sitti offered real medium sweet Turkish coffee. French Press Coffee was too bitter. wine list best described as a mystery list. Draft beer selection was extensive. Main problem is terrible inattentive service. Perhaps the problem is partly due to logistics between the kitchen and table delivery as well as between the bar and table service. Humus dish was disappointing. No flavor, maybe not enough Tahini. Not sure. We can buy far superior Humus at Whole Foods. Overall prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, Service so-sojj76Dined on 9/13/2014The restaurant was prompt to sit our large group. The hostess was very friendly and warm. The waiter took nearly 25 min to get our drinks, he never brought over water. It took ample time to take our food order and was not swift with drink refills. The food, however, was spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the food choices and comboslocalDined on 9/13/2014Our first visit to Siti was during a food tour so we knew we were going to like the food choices and dinner did not disappoint. It was very busy though and felt like we were sitting too close to other patrons. Very noisy too. Overall though really enjoyed our dinner and would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentRandDined on 9/13/2014Sitti has become one of our favorite dining places to visit. The food is always excellent and the service is just as good. Although this visit our steak came out well done and had to redo the service was excellent. They took the steak off our bill on their own which is what a great restaurant should do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sdailVIPDined on 9/12/2014Sitti was wonderful, as it always is. Outstanding food and terrific service.Special Features:
- Solid.CJCbostonVIPDined on 9/9/2014A number of interesting spots for dinner in this few block radius... Decided on here - based on OT and also it was nearly full - always a good sign. We were slightly disappointed in the opening mezze plates - they were OK but somehow were shy of how great these can be elsewhere. The kebobs were also good - generous certainly and flavors as expected. But somehow still just shy of greatness. Sweet staff, better than expected wine and beer list - certainly worth a visit if this is the style you want for your dinner but then again there are so many interesting spots to choose from....Special Features:
- Bachelorette StarterexceldineDined on 9/6/2014We started out bachelorette party here, and it was an excellent choice. The cost of entrees was varied enough that everyone was comfortable, and the food was delicious. My biggest regret was that I waiting a few days before to get the reservation, and it required us to stick to a 5:30 dinner. Even then, the place was busy--but we had no extra wait time with our food or our server. Definitely try the hummus---the pita is the best any of us had ever had!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014Brought my sister in law for her birthday the wait staff was great we had a lovely evening. Everything we ordered was delicious. They even brought a dessert out with a candle, a nice treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time Hadarrice23Dined on 8/30/2014We enjoyed a date night at Sitti. We had a great time. It was just hard to hear each other talk. Food was great! The tasting option was perfect for the two of us to discover what we liked. Would recommend and go back myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date Night!ApexAriDined on 8/30/2014My husband and I came here for dinner to celebrate his birthday. We both love ethnic foods and thought we'd try out Sitti for the first time. What a great meal! The restaurant itself was very open with high ceilings and it let in a lot of natural light which made the area feel more open and inviting. The staff were nice and were surprisingly knowledgeable about everything on the menu: what was in it, what it was made out of, etc. We had a great dinner and will be back again for sure! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodMattcatDined on 8/29/2014great service and wine! I would recommend it to a friend. Great view of the city also!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as alwaysJaneVenisonDined on 8/29/2014Really great food, interesting menu, very hip and lively.Special Features:
- Non intimidating Lebanese foodluvs2eatDined on 8/27/2014This is a great place to eat! The food is well prepared and the service is competent. I like that although the food is Lebanese, anyone can find something wonderful to eat there. You can try items you may be unfamiliar with as appetizers and then stick to something less risky for an entrée. The quinoa salad was a hit! Fresh greens, quinoa, goat cheese in a flavorful dressing that didn't overpower the dish. The fresh pitas are addictive! They will bring all you want. My artichoke chicken was tender, and a wonderful blend of flavors with the sun dried tomatoes and the lemony caper sauce. I am trying to avoid fats in my diet and the waiter was extremely helpful in tailoring the dishes to reduce the oil and fats. Give this place a trySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite go-toCoastToCoastCarrieDined on 8/27/2014Food is excellent and the atmosphere is energetic. Great for lunch business meetings.Special Features:
- Great food alwaysPopeesVIPDined on 8/23/2014Never disappointed Flavors spot on ! Dessert was perfect end to a great mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious!SamanthaDined on 8/22/2014Sitti is great every time I go. Hummus is fantastic, so are the cheese rolls. Love their vegetarian dishes. Tasty drinks. Authentic Lebanese. Great service, too. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/22/2014Our group of six enjoyed Sitti during Raleigh Restaurant Week. The fixed menu had a good variety in all three courses offerings. The calamari was golden brown, well seasoned. The chocolate peanut butter torte had a surprising twist - a cinnamon and clove spiced whipped cream. The texture of the cheesecake was perfectly smooth and was well complimented by a not too sweet and slightly tart berry reduction. For those of us who had lamb, our recommended Lebanese red wine (La Prieure) was a perfect pairing.Special Features:
- WE LOVE SITTI!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2014This is our very favorite place to eat out in downtown Raleigh. The food and service are fantastic!Special Features:
- Amazing FoodAdamGVIPDined on 8/20/2014Every time I go to this place the food is amazing. The Sitti sampler platter is a great place to start.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Meal2PlanesDined on 8/19/2014I really enjoyed my dining experience at Sitti. The food was flavorful and light. I didn't walk away feeling overly full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great change of paceCWBCDined on 8/18/2014Raleigh is truly an up and coming city and Sitti is a prime example with its great Mediterranean cuisine. Kebabs were delicious and the dip trio is a must with their fresh bomba pitas. It's a little noisy inside but very clean and elegant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A dining experiencetimmybroadwayDined on 8/17/2014Eating at Sitti is a dining experience. We have gone several times with out of town guests and they have been impressed. Among our guests were people of Lebanese descent. They praised the food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodSherryDined on 8/15/2014Very authentic food. Service was great and a hip but comfortable ambiance.Special Features:
- Nice menu, but food arrived coldtigerlilyDined on 8/14/2014Went for dinner the other night and we were excited by the interesting menu with many vegetarian options. The ambiance was fine, but nothing spectacular. Some of the tables are packed in tight but our table was nice. The service was fine, but we waited a long time for our food to arrive. When it was brought to the table, everything that should have been hot was cold. No apologies were made. I would have sent things back, but we were hungry, had an out of town guest, etc. I LOVE the menu items. Everything was well seasoned and presented nicely. Portions were smallish. Prices were highish. I love Mediterranean food so my expectations and standards are high. Overall, I'm not eager to return.Special Features:
- Lebanese LionReservedGluttonDined on 8/9/2014I have always been fond of Mediterranean Cuisine and this place did not disappoint. Their cheess rolls were one of the best I have ever tried. The kabobs were excellent (thanks to the extremely good dipping sauce, I think it was made of egg white + garlic + lemon juice and some other stuff). The meatballs were also top notch. One last thing, the Sitti Rice was a definite 5/5, and trust me, I know what good rice should be (I'm Asian, and in case you don't know, we know how to do rice). The only weak spot in all the food we tried was the lentil soup, it was just average in my opinion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening with FriendsdiningdivaDined on 8/8/20145 couples all went out to enjoy food and drinks. Everyone was really happy with their food, drinks stayed full and cocktail orders were taken throughout the night. I would say all in all, great experience. One down fall, after we were done eating and plats were removed, we were quickly given our checks. We all agreed we would have stayed longer and probably ordered more cocktails, just a little side note.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/7/2014The one objection is that it is very loud. conversation is difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2014We had lunch and the food was great. It was my first time and yes I would go back and recommend Sitti to others. Had the chicken salad pita and it was great! Thanks. :)Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Took some clients to lunch and the blackened salmon salad was very tasty and would highly recommend it! The service was prompt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love!!FoodiequeenDined on 8/5/2014Got a fabulous table with my friends, gorgeous setting. The food was ah-mazing. Tried the hummus sampler and it was incredible. The drinks were very creative and well done. All around, wonderful experience and wonderful service. Will be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of towner's delight1nightoutDined on 8/4/2014The food was excellent! From beginning to end it was a great experience! We got several appetizers and entrees and shared off all the choices. We all enjoyed each plate and had more than enough to feed our appetites! This is a "must" for everyone!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reasonable pricelawstudentDined on 8/3/2014This was our first time and the food was great and the pries was very reasonable . Service was very good and the pocket bread fresh out of the oven is awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014Great food, great service, great atmosphere! Would definitely go back to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a bad choiceKB618Dined on 8/1/2014A group of 4 of us had 7:15 reservations on a Friday night and were seated promptly upon our arrival and given plenty of the delicious pita bread! We were put in the basement area, which is not as scenic, but I do appreciate that the noise level is much lower downstairs. The upstairs can be very loud and hard to hear. I ordered the chicken kabobs, which were flavorful but a bit dry. The garlic whip it is seved with is fantastic though! I was disappointed to find out that rice no longer comes with this dish so I had to order it as a separate side. Otherwise, you are just getting 8 small pieces of chicken, a grilled onion, and grilled tomato which would not fill me up. Everyone enjoyed their food and it's always a good place to go.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before the TheaterDesireeKDined on 7/30/2014Had a 5:00 reservation so that we'd have enough time to eat, visit and then make our way to Memorial Theater. As always, the food was very tasty. I had "The Bee's Knees" cocktail and it was layered with flavor. You tasted the lavender honey first, then the tart lemon and gin last. VERY good. My dinner partner had the "Samkeh Harra" (salmon) and LOVED it. I had the "Graides" (sautéed shrimp) which was equally delicious. Each time I visit Sitti, I conclude it is consistently delicious and vibrant.Special Features:
- Don't miss the patio311HDined on 7/29/2014We enjoyed the dip trio and pita bread for an appetizer. That and a salad would have been a meal in itself! Our waiter was attentive without being obtrusive and brought us pita chips on request. We did order 4 kababobs, chicken, beef, shrimp and Kafka. They were a little over done and not well seasoned, but still very tasty. We enjoyed the quiet atmosphere of the back patio. The main dining room appeared to be noisy.Special Features: