Simply Fondue Livermore
2300 First Street
Livermore, CA 94550Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
Simply Fondue Livermore
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.simplyfonduelivermore.com/
- Phone: 9254436638
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday ~ Champagne Brunch 12:00pm to 3:00pm Sunday ~ Dinner Service 3:00pm to 10:00pm Monday ~ Thursday 5:00pm to 10:00pm Friday & Saturday 5:00pm to 11:00pm Full Dinner Service ends one hour before closing Lounge Happy Hour Sunday ~ Friday 5:00pm to 7:00pm Private Luncheons by request
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Executive Chef: Alden Faught
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Holiday parties, rehearsal dinners, birthdays, anniversaries as well as corporate events, Simply Fondue welcomes private parties of any size. We'll work with you to design a set menu within your budget, or allow your guests to order from our extensive menu. Please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Alden Faught 9254436638
- Cross Street: Livermore Avenue
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: There is street parking located in front of the restaurant, a large parking lot located behind the restaurant, and a 500 space parking garage located a short walk from the restaurant. Parking for guests with disabilities can be found in the lot directly behind the restaurant.
A word from Simply Fondue Livermore
Return to this celebrated art of cooking right at your table by selecting from a wide assortment of incredible fondue items. From our succulent lobster and beef to our out-of-this world imported cheese and chocolate fondues, you're guaranteed to please your most desirable tastes. At Simply Fondue, we are committed to bringing you simply the best fondue dining experience found anywhere. We guarantee a relaxed and casual dining atmosphere that moves along at a leisurely pace. We use only the finest ingredients and make all of our sauces, batters, and dressings from scratch daily. Enjoy a selection from our extensive wine list or one of the more than 100 hand-crafted martinis and specialty drinks during your visit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Simply Fondue Livermore - Best Restaurants in Livermore ›
Simply Fondue Livermore reviews from OpenTable diners
143 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (122)romantic (99)good for groups (56)fit for foodies (56)hot spot (29)neighborhood gem (26)notable wine list (22)kid-friendly (22)vibrant bar scene (19)late-night find (13)great for brunch (8)great for lunch (6)Show More
- Yummy!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Simply Fondue sat us on time. Was very attentive. We had the cheese & chocolate (Two for Tuesday) and was full by the end.Special Features:
- always greatyeeshDined on 8/20/2014I've always liked the place. Brought my brother and his gf who've been overseas. The cheese is just enough and the dessert is always fun. I've done the larger courses but cheese for two is always perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice for special occasionsKenSDined on 8/20/2014My waife and I enjoy going here for special occasions. The food is great and have never left hungry. Servers are well trained and friendly. Great martini and beer selection. Good specials.Special Features:
- Fun DinnerAnotheramandaDined on 8/17/2014We had a lovely time at the Simply Fondue in Livermore Sunday night. I love their martini menu and I'm slowly working my way through the lists (this time it was the Oreo and Red Velvet martinis). Dinner itself was great as always. The Spicy Jack cheese had a great kick. Services was great and timing spot on. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Great nightaml4dbcDined on 8/15/2014Took my brother and his gf for their first fondue experience. Incredibly yummy, as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun with a groupdowntownfunDined on 8/12/2014Simply Fondue is a great experience with a group. It is fun to share all the dishes. It can get pricey fast.Special Features:
- a must!fondufanaticDined on 8/10/2014Great for a romantic dinner or catching up with an old friend. Simply fondue has so many options and is friendly for all ages! A must for anyone in livermore!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensiveJimmyDined on 8/8/2014Like most fondues, you get tired before you get full. It was my anniversary and my son asked to go to Simply Fondue, so we did. It was a good place to go, but quite expensive and you need to prepare to spend a couple hours cooking and eating your food. Nice experience, but won't go back anytime soon due to the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealBarbDined on 8/4/2014The food was great, don't miss out on the chocolate fondue, IT IS EXCELLENT!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way better than expectedlovegoodeatsDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I have been to other fondue places so we knew what we would get. We were pleasantly surprised that it was the best fondue we had ever had. It didn't have to take forever if you didn't want and the atmosphere was lively and not over gushy romantic. Great service and great drinks. Being pregnant I did not drink and they even took the alcohol out of the fondue mixes for me! We are for sure going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time experience,perrysareusDined on 8/1/2014It was a great time. The food was good, the drinks were outstanding, and the overall experience was fun. It was a little pit pricey, but worth it for a very nice dinner outing. Our server Cholo was also great, he asked if we had been here before and when all four of us stated that it was our first time he smiled and slowed down to let us know what was available and how the dining would go. Everything was great!! We will definitely return for another fun night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stuffed!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2014Love the good and service! Lots if fun! My absolute favorite is the Maple Beef. Yummy! Exceptional sevice! Had a wonderful experience. Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionsRoselieDined on 7/31/2014We usually go to Simply Fondue on special occasions. It is not a cheap night out, but it is always a very delicious and enjoyable one. We have loved everything we have ever tried!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent salads and cheeses!PamahaDined on 7/31/2014If you haven't tried the spicy jack/cheddar (don't think it's on the menu), it's sooo yummy. The salads are always fresh and their dressings pair great with them. we like the spinach/strawberry and the gorgonzola ones. There are a lot of options for meals, and if you don't know, they have mon-thurs specials that make going there during the week very tempting!! Also, you may find their loyalty program worthwhile as well! happy dining! (omg. best martini menu ever...like 100, and they are the go-to for a classic martini as well!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place in LivermoreOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2014We have been VIP members for three years now. Fondue is still our favorite spot in Livermore. Great food and amazing martini list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so special birthday!Zoey81Dined on 7/29/2014Hostesses were very rude and non-accommodating. Our party of 6 did not want to be seated at a two burner table and was told no to a bigger table. We were told the restaurant was booked up and that they didn't know what to tell us. We asked if we could sit at a 4 person table and the remaining 2 party members sit at a 2 person table. This was met with attitude but eventually we were seated. Our waiter (who was great) was confused as to why we couldn't take the divider down off the 4 person table so we could sit together but he was also met with a no. The whole time while we were eating there were empty tables including the table with the divider. (Not booked up). I felt like we were being punished for 2 members being late. Happy b-day to me!Special Features:
- "Fun"due!KrisCDined on 7/28/2014This restaurant had a great romantic atmosphere. The food was delicious! Having never had fondue before, my husband and I didn't know what to expect. We loved the cheese appetizer, and it was a lot of fun to be the ones cooking the prepared main course at our table. It's pricy, but a fun and romantic place for date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!Katrinaaa925Dined on 7/27/2014We went there for a birthday celebration the kids love the experience and the food was great!Special Features:
- Great the 2nd Time AroundddotwdotDined on 7/25/2014The wife and I were craving fondue, so we came back to the best place around. Food and service were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good fun meal.RebundtcakeDined on 7/25/2014What I like about fondue places is that it's a long meal. Lots of time to converse with your date. The fact that you're "cooking" the meal together makes it that much nicer. It's like a dinner and an activity all rolled into one.Special Features:
- Nice place to celebrate birthdayinconnueDined on 7/23/2014Had a lovely celebration with the Fondue Feast. Was definitely a lot of food that included a salad (loved the Greek), cheese fondue appetizer (Swiss), main entree of 9 different proteins (oil fry), and dark chocolate fondue dessert. Though we've been to Simply Fondue before, it was the first time we experienced coating some foods in batter, such as the cheese stuffed mushrooms and chilis. Didn't care for it much. Favorites are the coconut shrimp, scallop, pecan crusted mahi mahi, and jerk chicken. Yum!Special Features:
- Simply OKyumyumDined on 7/23/2014I've been here before & it was spectacular. This time it wasn't as good. For 3 people it was $161.00 not including tip.That was for food ONLY, NO drinks.We had the feast. The best part of our meal was the tiny pieces of bacon wrapped fillet mignon & the salad (spinach strawberry). This is a meal where you need to take your time & enjoy.We felt rushed through our meal by the server so we did not get seconds. It took away time we needed to enjoy the experience.The cheese fondue was not hot enough & lumpy.The items provided to dip were not as tasty as before.Because I have been here before & know that they are capable of doing better, I will give it another try but not for a while.They charge too much to provide substandard service & quality.Special Features:
- Delivers every time!eslaa33Dined on 7/22/2014I'm am always more than satisfied! Morgan is awesome! He's a gem! Great service, great food and fun! What more can you ask for? You won't leave hungry, but you will leave happy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply FondueZapperDined on 7/22/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants in the Bay Area. Although it's pricey it's worth every penny! Although, if you're looking for a quick bite to eat this is not the place to go it is a two or three hour process. SO WORTH EVERY MINUTE!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great experienceitalianfoodieDined on 7/20/2014I love coming here for the cheese fondue and the martinis :) It was date night and we had the cheese fondue along with the grill style cooking. The mahi mahi we chose was very good and the cheese fondue was outstanding. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly and even gave my fiance's salad to me boxed up to go (he does not eat salad) so I had dinner the next night :) hehe. I love that they extended the restaurant to the back, which gave us a more private dinner feel. I will definitely come back.Special Features:
- Love this place!allieswebDined on 7/19/2014This is one of my favorite places in Livermore! It's a great place to go for a special occasion but also great for date night as well! They have over 150 different martinis..the peanut butter cup is amazing! I love their strawberry almond salad...so good! My favorites are the cheese fondue and chocolate. In regards to the meat portion I could take it or leave it! We has Jordan as our waitress and she was great! Would highly recommend coming here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AmbianceTmoneyDined on 7/16/2014I went with a group of friends to celebrate birthdays and we had a great time! It's a fun way to have an interactive dinner. And there are good weeknight specials. Our birthday people were given a free champagne toast - way better than getting a hat :DSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made the birthday celebrationmarvsearcherDined on 7/14/2014Had a fantastic dinner with the whole family! Celebrated my daughter-in-laws birthday with no time pressure to eat and leave. Our waiter was fantastic, being child friendly and humorous. He was always available to suggestions to make the dinner flow and yet didn't hover. We really enjoyed the evening!Special Features:
- CouldbebetterDined on 7/13/2014We always have a good time and great food! Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jordan - our waitressKacieDined on 7/10/2014I think that Jordan our waitress was AWESOME! We had a great time, loved the food, my martini's were amazing! It was the perfect way to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary! I'm sure we'll be back again one day soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodbutterflylvrDined on 7/6/2014We try to come once a year cause it is expensive. And every time we are always pleased and satisfied and always look forward to the next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!!NickDined on 7/6/2014My wife and I went on our first date here and it was Amazing! We have been together for over 3 years now and come for dinner at least once a month! Our favorite server is Jordan! She is an awesome personality to grace your table. She is very attentive and will take good care of you...even when she is busy! I recommend Simply Fondue to all my friends and family for every occasion! I recommend the Traditional cooking style. By far my favorite restraint!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlacepamlutzDined on 7/6/2014We always enjoy dining at Simply Fondue. The food is fantastic, but what we really enjoy is the experience and the opportunity to reconnect over the leisurely dining experience.Special Features:
- Ok but expensive for what you getYummoJoJoDined on 7/5/2014Our server was nice but the food was so/so. Over $100 for four people to just have a LITTLE cheese & chocolate with no drinks - yikes We were very Dissapointed
- Yumm!PassTheWineDined on 7/2/2014Love this place. They have great week night specials. Hostess seems to want to argue with patrons both times that I have been there. Something about making sure the entire party is there before seating. They actually wanted me to start calling my friends who were not there within 1 minute of the reservation time. Just crazy! Not gonna do that! They have great wait staff and 0 corkage for Livermore Valley wines! Food is good and fresh and an enjoyable experience overallSpecial Features:
- 2nd Anniversarynicolec823Dined on 6/23/2014This was our first visit here, and we were celebrating our 2nd anniversary. Dinner was great, the staff the awesome!!! I was very pleased with everything!Special Features:
- Simply Amazing!Anitae35Dined on 6/23/2014We had a wonderful experience at Simply Fondue, our waiter was awesome and knew everything about the food and drink menu. It was just perfect and I'm so glad we went there for our anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre food with terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/22/2014Now the food was not bad, but there was nothing special about it either. The service was terrible though, which made the whole experience very disappointing. Even after making reservations, we still had to wait 15 minutes to get a table. It took another 20 minutes to get our drinks and then another 15 minutes after that for our fondue to arrive. It was absolutely ridiculous.
- Friendly staffj2theDined on 6/22/2014Great staff and food, but I had to wait 45 minutes after my reservation because a table wasn't ready yet.Special Features:
- Always amazing!linda66Dined on 6/21/2014My friend and I go twice a year and it is always a pleasure. We order the Fondue Feast. Favorites are the Gorgonzola Salad, Fontina cheese fondue, we do the Grill (amazing choices), this time we added a lobster tail to the mix (yum), ending with the Chocolate w/sea salt caramel fondue. We each try two different martini's (the list will please anyone's taste). Even the coffee is good. Need at least two hrs. to thoroughly enjoy the experience and the servers have never rushed us. A MUST!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.