Simply Fondue - Ft Worth
111 West 4th Street
Ft. Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
Simply Fondue - Ft Worth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.simplyfonduefortworth.com/
- Phone: 8173480633x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday 5:00pm-10:00pm
Dinner Recap Friday and Saturday 10:00-11:00 Dessert and Drinks Only!
Bar: Monday - Saturday 5:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Executive Chef: You
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Simply Fondue is prepared to meet all of your downtown needs. From private meeting rooms for presentations to a private booth for two we are prepared. Simply Fondue's private boardroom features flat screen TVs, wifi, and a private sound system for all your presentation needs. Just bring in your laptop to plug and play. Our boardroom also features its own private bar. Holiday parties, rehearsal dinners, birthdays, anniversaries as well as corporate events are welcome. Simply Fondue welcomes private parties of any size. We will work with you to design a set menu within your budget or allow your guests to order from our extensive menu. Please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Gary Grassia 8172631785x
A word from Simply Fondue - Ft Worth
Simply Fondue's four course meal starts with one of four refreshing and unique salads, followed by your choice of one of five types of creamy cheese fondues to dip Constantine's fresh breads, crisp vegetables and luscious Granny Smith apples into. Moving on to the third course, Simply Fondue has begun to revolutionize fondue options by including low-fat alternatives to the hot oil fondue. A seasoned vegetable broth and a delicious burgundy wine broth are now delicious alternatives to the already tasty Bourguignon. Simply Fondue offers the best beef, incredible lobster, chicken, pork, shrimp, scallops, and vegetable fondues. Your fourth course is one you won't want to miss. Top off your fondue experience with one of many sinful chocolate fondues made from some of the finest chocolates from around the world. Dipped with strawberries maraschino cherries, apples and marshmallows. Delightful!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Simply Fondue - Ft Worth - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Simply Fondue - Ft Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
191 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (161)romantic (131)good for groups (53)fit for foodies (46)late-night find (19)hot spot (18)kid-friendly (16)notable wine list (16)vibrant bar scene (9)neighborhood gem (9)great for brunch (6)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014My husband and I took our 10 year old daughter here for something different. The waitstaff, from the hostess, our server, and even the guy who cleared our dishes were so friendly. It was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and lack-lusterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We looked forward to eating at Simply Fondue for our anniversary. Unfortunately the table next to us was a rambunctious group that was yelling, clearly drunk, kept messing with the dial for the burner temperatures (the staff saw this, I cannot believe they let them since they were putting water and other stuff in the pots). We dont typically mind this but for a special occasion and paying for a nice environment this was very disappointing. The waiter was friendly but when we went to pay the pen he gave my husband broke, pouring ink into his hands. My husband quietly got up to go to the bathroom to wash his hands. The waiter tossed another pen on the table and loudly said 'this just isnt my night..." Sorry we were an inconvenience to you...
- Loved itSsandoDined on 8/28/2014Went here to celebrate a birthday with just a couple of family members. We enjoyed our total dining experience. However we would only come here for a special occasion because of the price. The amount of food was more than enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014Ask for jerry!! He was awesome!!! We got a table right away by a friendly hostess and jerry was nice enough to explain everything to us! He even made our mushrooms for us, cause we were having fondue difficulties. He made a personal touch and talked to us than more than our dinner. In the end we were fat and happy and felt we made a new friend!Special Features:
- Couples DinnerMickeyODined on 8/22/2014Great Place for a quiet dinner for couples. We went with another couple and enjoyed the no hurry pace. Spent 2 hours talking and enjoying good food. Remember to ask for early special if u arrive before 6pmSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New favorite restaurantStoneyDined on 8/21/2014This was by far our favorite place to eat. The 4-course meal was the best! We came twice for the meal and once for just chocolate fondue. I've recommended this restaurant to all my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- broken piece of plasticleeanncarmen2000Dined on 8/19/2014I was eating my salad when I bit into a piece of broken plastic, I informed the waiter he offered my a new salad lost my appetite by then, kept waiting for a manager to come over and apologize but that never happen, very disappointing will not be back at all, will tell everyone how I was treated.
- Was okJAsonDined on 8/16/2014Check in as soon as you arrive, even if you have a reservation it's first come first serve. Service was good at first then dwindled towards the end. The food is bland unless what you order is seasoned "garlic chicken" was really good. The best part was the dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- msftwmsftwDined on 8/15/2014Went with a group of 5 for a birthday-wait staff incredible and wanted to make sure it was one to remember. First time for all-would all go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014We went for a date night and we absolutely loved it! Our server was professional...gave us great suggestions...and attentive without being intrusive. It was the perfect spot for our evening out just the two of us but we next time we want to bring friends!Special Features:
- Great for a romantic birthdayweowolfDined on 8/13/2014Great service and of course great food! I had bought a travelzoo voucher to use for a special occasion and my GF loved it. Great way to celebrate her birthday and a great start to a romantic evening. The server was ever so kind to also bring us a slice of cheesecake as a gift to her. Worth every penny!Special Features:
- Great for Special Occasionbkw67Dined on 8/10/2014Simply Fondue is great for a special occasion. Wait staff is very attentive and made sure to give us plenty of attention. Plan to spend at least 2 hours for a great meal with plenty of time for conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday fun!katydidDined on 8/8/2014I went to celebrate my birthday with some friends. Our waitress was phenomenal and the food and experience were all so much fun and so good! It definitely delivered. This location is on the same floor as the Scat Lounge, so we finished the night with some jazz, which made it an even more enjoyable experience,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date NightShayneVIPDined on 8/2/2014From the management to the bartender to the servers - it is always such a pleasure to dine at Simply Fondue. Jolie (sp?) was our waitress and she was such a pleasure. We love the traditional style and appreciate the little perks. Fabulous as always and so much fun!Special Features:
- Dinner with a side of fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/2/2014This is a dinner where you are having fun and talking while you cook. It is a family favorite forbis!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerRamsDined on 8/1/2014We ate at Simply Fondue for my husband's birthday. There were 3 adults and 3 older teenagers. We all found something to love. The food was delicious and the cooking process was fun and simple to understand. Each course was unique. We had cheese fondue (loved the Mediterranean), salad (favorite was the spinach and strawberry), entrée (especially enjoyed the scallops) and chocolate dessert (We all moaned with pleasure!) Our server was wonderful - informative, helpful, and sweet. Our only complaint was the coffee. We ordered decaf at the end of the meal, and it was barely drinkable. At $3.25 a cup, I was greatly disappointed. That said, we will definitely be back, just not for coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Change of PaceFondueFanDined on 7/27/2014With the multiple selections available between the salads, the cheeses, the meats, and oh my gosh... the chocolates, Simply Fondue is a great change of pace. Be careful! This place could easily become habit forming. An excellent place to invite your friends, reward employees, or entertain clients. A great experience awaits anyone who makes a reservation at this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the martinis!!FoodiesweareDined on 7/26/2014We were pleasantly surprised by the extensive martini menu and enjoyed one of the best martinis we've had in awhile! The sexytini was delicious and our waiter Jonathan was outstanding!! A fun experience!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensiveDMB2014Dined on 7/25/2014The desert is great... it is too expensive to have to cook your own food... at the same point it is not very good. the meat has no flavor it tastes like grease. The bacon wrapped flilet I can make a better one at home. The bacon did not even come out crispy. I was very disappointed in the food compared to the price. The only reason I would go back would be for the desert.Special Features:
- everything good except the hostesslotto82Dined on 7/25/2014As we arrived we got no acknowledgment from her she qas looking down at her phone and texting away. The manager finally asked how we were doing and magically she puts the phone away. As we were leaving, again, she was glued to her phone. Our waiter though was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bottomless fondue mondaysfoodiechickaDined on 7/21/2014Love going on mondays definitely get your bang for your buck! 10$ off the regular price to do bottomless fondue. Who wouldnt?!?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but just so priceyonedayDined on 7/21/2014Great food.Great experience. It was a great time for my wife and I on our birthday. It was just pricey, even with a Group on. By the time you pay the bill and taxes and tip. It is still about 100 without alcohol. Great food, great experience. The background noise wad a little loud but that is my fault since I never mentioned that to our waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 7/20/14OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014I'm reviewing Simply Fondue Very Good because the food was outstanding and our waiter was very nice. However, when we got there our bowl where the cheese went was a little dirty so they had to replace it, when I got my desert plate it was dirty and then a family that sat down beside us had a baby that cried and screamed almost the whole time. We asked to move tables and it was no problem at all. Plus, we kept our same waiter. They didn't comp anything but gave us 2 free glasses of champagne; which was nice but, he game it to us right after our entire meal, so we were so full we couldn't drink it. In the end, would we go back, yes. The food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice dinning experiencekeekeeredDined on 7/19/2014I had never been here before, I purchased a Groupon for this restaurant because I always wanted to try it. the food was good a bit pricey for the amount you are given and I didn't know that you had to cook your own food so I think that was a bit surprising and off putting for me, now that maybe fun for others. I feel for the price they should be doing everything. but in the end we enjoyed our dinning experience and we may go back again, oh they do have complimentary valet so that was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!araniacatDined on 7/17/2014My bestie and I went for desserts and martinis, and we were not disappointed! The service was fast, friendly, and professional, and the atmosphere was perfect. You felt like you were the only ones there, even though you knew the restaurant was busy. The chocolate was divine, and I highly recommend the martini tree!Special Features:
- Ask for JerryBethanyDined on 7/17/2014We eat at Simply Fondue about twice a year and it never disappoints. Fantastic martini's!! This time, Jerry was our server and he took EXCELLENT care of us :-)Special Features:
- Great experienceMurphsterDined on 7/16/2014We went there to celebrate our anniversary. The waitstaff were friendly and outgoing. Very pleasant atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than Melting PotBcann84Dined on 7/14/2014My wife and I love this place and it is a special place to us. We did the 4 course meal. The cheddar cheese fondue was outstanding, though I wish they would put more goodies to dip (they use to do more a few years ago). The wedge salad and strawberry salad were very good. The real showcase was the meat fondue. They do a fantastic job of seasoning the meat and you don't lose the flavor in the oil fondue. They also provide other great goodies like ravioli and stuffed mushrooms which are fantastic. The raspberry cabernet chocolate fondue I highly recommend. The service was not bad, but was better a few years ago when we went. It was a little slow and bland at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive & no discountsWantmore2014Dined on 7/13/2014Bought a groupon but couldn't use it as they did not allow multiple discounts and their special saved us more. Kind of a racket not much food for the uber expensive price. Tasty though.Special Features:
- Decided to try!GoldenTexasDined on 7/11/2014A friend choose this time and Simply Fondue was the choice for this girls night out. The trip down the dark stairs is a little intimidating - could use an update. Hostess was wonderful - and bartender was quick to recommend a great wine. Our server, Drew, was great and made wonderful recommendations. Be aware if you so the special - it's a lot of food... Fresh ingredients! We got a raincheck on the dessert...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fun!FreshofftheRanchDined on 7/6/2014Part of an excellent dining experience is your wait staff, and ours was exceptional! Definitely call for reservations. Our group had children. . . we ate on a Sunday where kids eat free for each adult meal bought. It was a bargain! It is a dining experience and allow the full 2.5 hours they recommend to get the full effect. While all the food was exceptional except in portion sizes, the chocolate fondue was to die for. I think that the meats are a little small in quanity. The dipping sauces could stand updating. Definitely will look forward to another visit.Special Features:
- Not a great experienceOutwegoDined on 7/5/2014To start it off, we went to simply fondue for my wife's birthday. The waiter started off by attempting to guess my wife's age...... And guessed many years older than she is. So, that set the tone for the rest of the evening. The food was average and didn't really taste good. The service was below par as we had to wait for our tea to be refilled several times when they were empty. We won't be going back.
- Anniversary diningRussDined on 7/5/2014I am stuffed from all the good food at Simply Fondue!!! The staff is very helpful always checking in / refilling the water of my wife and I; the are very knowledgeable of the food they are serving!!! You get a lot of food for the price. We will certainly go there again.Special Features:
- horriblejennastarDined on 7/5/2014Was a absolutely horrible experience. Oil popped all over my daughter and I leaving a mark on my face. Due to waiter leaving heat to high and unattended for way too long.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014It was my grand-daughters 13th birthday and she absolutely loved it. Said that is her new favorite restaurant. Waiter was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In the end it's a bowl of cheese.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/4/2014Food was very good. The service was good. I seldom have a comment regarding the price of good food. Although it was a good experience I have a hard time paying 18 dollars for a bowl of hot cheese, served with bread and vegetables. When you think about it the preparation and the overhead is very minimal. So with that being said a nice place for a special occasion. I would recommend this as a special occasion date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and dessertTheDugginsDined on 7/3/2014We have eaten here before and the meal was excellent. This time we brought my daughter for her 8th birthday just for dessert...and the s'more chocolate and snicker doodle dipping for dessert was AWESOME!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/28/2014Everything was good except on email it says complimentary valet parking, but they don't get there till 5:15 and our reservation was for 5.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Party for 2Catch22Dined on 6/27/2014Went to the fw simply fondue after purchasing a fifty dollar gift card. The food and service was great until the check came. Simply Fondue did not honor the gift card as purchased. The manager came to the table and told me they will not honor the fifty but will only honor the card for thirty. He stated that they would eat there lunch if they did. So after spending over 100 dollars at simply fondue fw they did not honor the gift card as purchased. Would not recommend after this experience.
- Simply ConfusedSimplyDined on 6/26/2014This location looks like a little bistro from the outside but as you follow the arrows down the stairs to the sub-basement location with the black-painted plumbing and HVAC pipes for the entire building above you, you grow more and more confused. The red-jacketed employees ducking in and out of anonymous rooms did not help alleviate the confusion. The stolen 15% gratuity for a party of 2 did nothing to make this experience more positive.Special Features: