Simply Fondue - Ft Worth
111 West 4th Street
Ft. Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
Simply Fondue - Ft Worth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.simplyfonduefortworth.com/
- Phone: (817) 348-0633
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday 5:00pm-10:00pm
Dinner Recap Friday and Saturday 10:00-11:00 Dessert and Drinks Only!
Bar: Monday - Saturday 5:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Executive Chef: You
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Simply Fondue is prepared to meet all of your downtown needs. From private meeting rooms for presentations to a private booth for two we are prepared. Simply Fondue's private boardroom features flat screen TVs, wifi, and a private sound system for all your presentation needs. Just bring in your laptop to plug and play. Our boardroom also features its own private bar. Holiday parties, rehearsal dinners, birthdays, anniversaries as well as corporate events are welcome. Simply Fondue welcomes private parties of any size. We will work with you to design a set menu within your budget or allow your guests to order from our extensive menu. Please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Gary Grassia 8172631785x
A word from Simply Fondue - Ft Worth
Simply Fondue's four course meal starts with one of four refreshing and unique salads, followed by your choice of one of five types of creamy cheese fondues to dip Constantine's fresh breads, crisp vegetables and luscious Granny Smith apples into. Moving on to the third course, Simply Fondue has begun to revolutionize fondue options by including low-fat alternatives to the hot oil fondue. A seasoned vegetable broth and a delicious burgundy wine broth are now delicious alternatives to the already tasty Bourguignon. Simply Fondue offers the best beef, incredible lobster, chicken, pork, shrimp, scallops, and vegetable fondues. Your fourth course is one you won't want to miss. Top off your fondue experience with one of many sinful chocolate fondues made from some of the finest chocolates from around the world. Dipped with strawberries maraschino cherries, apples and marshmallows. Delightful!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Simply Fondue - Ft Worth - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Simply Fondue - Ft Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
110 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (92)romantic (82)good for groups (43)fit for foodies (36)hot spot (10)notable wine list (9)neighborhood gem (8)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (5)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- great for a double date!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014My boyfriend and I went on a double date with some of his friends. The atmosphere was fabulous but the seats were too small for my boyfriend. He's a big guy and i had asked for a larger seating arrangement. I was sad to see they were not willing to accommodate us. However, everything else was fabulous! The food, service, and wines were outstanding. And i was impressed when they had our table already prepared for our reservation. No waiting at all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JackDined on 11/22/2014My wife and I also do Fondue for special occasions. We love it. This is our second trip to Simply Fondue, because the first experience was awesome. The second trip was just as great.Special Features:
- GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2014Enjoyed dinner. Enjoyed cooking at the table as it provided a different pace and style.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014It was pricey for what you get. The food was okay and the privacy of the table is good. But you cook your own food and for a first timer you don't get much instruction.
- Overall the good was goodMefromftwDined on 11/15/2014The food was good, however the portions in relation to the price did not match. In the end it's an expensive fried food meal that you cook yourself. The service was great and he helped with cooking instructions.Special Features:
- the second time aroundidk1Dined on 11/8/2014This was my second time coming here and was less than pleased. Way to waste my very first anniversary. What is the point of being asked to come early just to have to be told to sit down and wait. Not a problem until after our time started and others where being sat. I would have appreciated it if your greet staff who told me to wait would have come and gotten me. Our server was in the weeds for those who do not know what that means, she was too busy for us. Food was great as always though. I liked the valet service.Special Features:
- Celebratory Dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/2/2014Wonderful place to celebrate special occasions! Be sure to come in before 6PM for the $10 per person discount. This is a great savings! Dining at Simply Fondue is an event. One of our favorite restaurants! We also had a guest with a gluten allergy- no problem!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/28/2014Our server, Mike, was excellent and had good recommendations on what to order. It was a fun, interactive experience with yummy food. Great date night or fun with a group!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Special Occassion nightreviews4uDined on 10/25/2014I took my 7 year old here for a special night with Mom. We had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service!VetterDined on 10/24/2014We ate there last night and were very impressed! The variety offered was excellent, each course was delicious, and with ample portions! The wedge salad with the special bacon ranch dressing was crisp, and a large wedge. The wide variety of entree meat choices was great, but the cheese fondue course and the chocolate fondue dessert (we selected chocolate caramel swirl with pecans) were ridiculously good! To top it off, we had an outstanding waiter ("Jerry") who was very friendly and knowledgeable....we'll ask for him the next time we dine there!Special Features:
- Love this placeLove2EatDined on 10/24/2014Great place to relax, graze and talk to friends. Service is great and they also have a happy hour but that is not the reason we went.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!moviefansDined on 10/18/2014We had a perfectly wonderful time at Simply Fondue! Everything was beyond what we had expected!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014I lovesimply fondue. However, I'm disappointed. When I placed the reservations, and when I spoke to the person who confirmed the reservations, I told her it was a special occasion and that we did not want to be placed in the corner, I understand the lay out of the restaurant, I do know that their are more "open spaces". When we were sat we were taken to the last row of booths in the corner starring at a brick wall. Not how we wanted the expierence to be for 2- 16th birthdays. I chose not to say anything to the hostess. If we could of Been sat at a better location I would hope they would have done so. We had a nice time, server was friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply deliciousChristinaDined on 10/12/2014Excellent meal & dining 'experience' love everything about this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic and FunShayneVIPDined on 10/8/2014The service was great, as always, along with a great wine pairing of dry reds to go with the traditional style for the cooking.Special Features:
- Special occasion venueFtwloversDined on 9/19/2014Love this for birthday, anniversary or other milestone. Wait staff is among the best. Fun variety and change. Of course who can resist melted cheese or rich melted chocolate! Enjoy it for indulgent event once or twice a year.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/18/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here. The staff was very attentive and the food choices we made were delicious. We enjoyed our evening very much!!!! Only negative if you want to call it that is that there was way to much food!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Dinner!JCMcCDined on 9/13/2014I took my husband there for his birthday over the weekend. It was exactly what we were needing. Just a quiet, romantic dinner. The two of us enjoyed each other's company in a private little setting and the food was fabulous! We have been going there for special occations for a couple of years now and we will continue. LOVE IT!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/12/2014This was good food. I thought I might be hungry after I left but was satisfied.Special Features:
- Nice place, but.....RonTXDined on 9/8/2014The place was very nice and the bar excellent. I entered with the elevator opening to the front door, and exited the restaurant with opening to the alley. Basically, I felt $45 was too much for some cheese fondue with bread and veggies, and meat fondue with grease and your the cook. The chocolate fondue with fruit was kinda nice. I wouldn't recommend for any occasion.
- noteMNOLDined on 9/7/2014please consider parking when going. It is in downtown. Bring money for parking to be prepared. I had never been there and didn't realize that there was no on site parking. I showed up and could not figure out where to park and did not have money for the meter. Thankfully, I called and the hostess told me where to park.Special Features:
- Great Servicesweetonfood7Dined on 9/5/2014We were greeted by a very friendly staff at arrival. Our waiter was also very friendly, and even still with the restaurant being very busy we still had excellent service.Special Features:
- Dining experienceceedee90Dined on 9/4/2014The music was way too loud to try to have a conversation across the table. Greek Salad was delicious. Fiesta Cheese was out of this world. Teriyaki steak/chicken lacked any flavoring at all. There was nothing on them except sesame seeds which fell off immediately in the broth. These should be marinated in order to taste like teriyaki. All meats were cut too large. Chocolate heath dessert was good. It should be served with a spoon in order to drizzle the cookie dough portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceCrazycraftymomDined on 8/31/2014My husband and I took our 10 year old daughter here for something different. The waitstaff, from the hostess, our server, and even the guy who cleared our dishes were so friendly. It was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and lack-lusterDisappointedDined on 8/30/2014We looked forward to eating at Simply Fondue for our anniversary. Unfortunately the table next to us was a rambunctious group that was yelling, clearly drunk, kept messing with the dial for the burner temperatures (the staff saw this, I cannot believe they let them since they were putting water and other stuff in the pots). We dont typically mind this but for a special occasion and paying for a nice environment this was very disappointing. The waiter was friendly but when we went to pay the pen he gave my husband broke, pouring ink into his hands. My husband quietly got up to go to the bathroom to wash his hands. The waiter tossed another pen on the table and loudly said 'this just isnt my night..." Sorry we were an inconvenience to you...
- Loved itSsandoDined on 8/28/2014Went here to celebrate a birthday with just a couple of family members. We enjoyed our total dining experience. However we would only come here for a special occasion because of the price. The amount of food was more than enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014Ask for jerry!! He was awesome!!! We got a table right away by a friendly hostess and jerry was nice enough to explain everything to us! He even made our mushrooms for us, cause we were having fondue difficulties. He made a personal touch and talked to us than more than our dinner. In the end we were fat and happy and felt we made a new friend!Special Features:
- Couples DinnerMickeyODined on 8/22/2014Great Place for a quiet dinner for couples. We went with another couple and enjoyed the no hurry pace. Spent 2 hours talking and enjoying good food. Remember to ask for early special if u arrive before 6pmSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New favorite restaurantStoneyDined on 8/21/2014This was by far our favorite place to eat. The 4-course meal was the best! We came twice for the meal and once for just chocolate fondue. I've recommended this restaurant to all my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- broken piece of plasticleeanncarmen2000Dined on 8/19/2014I was eating my salad when I bit into a piece of broken plastic, I informed the waiter he offered my a new salad lost my appetite by then, kept waiting for a manager to come over and apologize but that never happen, very disappointing will not be back at all, will tell everyone how I was treated.
- Was okJAsonDined on 8/16/2014Check in as soon as you arrive, even if you have a reservation it's first come first serve. Service was good at first then dwindled towards the end. The food is bland unless what you order is seasoned "garlic chicken" was really good. The best part was the dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- msftwmsftwDined on 8/15/2014Went with a group of 5 for a birthday-wait staff incredible and wanted to make sure it was one to remember. First time for all-would all go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014We went for a date night and we absolutely loved it! Our server was professional...gave us great suggestions...and attentive without being intrusive. It was the perfect spot for our evening out just the two of us but we next time we want to bring friends!Special Features:
- Great for a romantic birthdayweowolfDined on 8/13/2014Great service and of course great food! I had bought a travelzoo voucher to use for a special occasion and my GF loved it. Great way to celebrate her birthday and a great start to a romantic evening. The server was ever so kind to also bring us a slice of cheesecake as a gift to her. Worth every penny!Special Features:
- Great for Special Occasionbkw67Dined on 8/10/2014Simply Fondue is great for a special occasion. Wait staff is very attentive and made sure to give us plenty of attention. Plan to spend at least 2 hours for a great meal with plenty of time for conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday fun!katydidDined on 8/8/2014I went to celebrate my birthday with some friends. Our waitress was phenomenal and the food and experience were all so much fun and so good! It definitely delivered. This location is on the same floor as the Scat Lounge, so we finished the night with some jazz, which made it an even more enjoyable experience,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date NightShayneVIPDined on 8/2/2014From the management to the bartender to the servers - it is always such a pleasure to dine at Simply Fondue. Jolie (sp?) was our waitress and she was such a pleasure. We love the traditional style and appreciate the little perks. Fabulous as always and so much fun!Special Features:
- Dinner with a side of fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/2/2014This is a dinner where you are having fun and talking while you cook. It is a family favorite forbis!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerRamsDined on 8/1/2014We ate at Simply Fondue for my husband's birthday. There were 3 adults and 3 older teenagers. We all found something to love. The food was delicious and the cooking process was fun and simple to understand. Each course was unique. We had cheese fondue (loved the Mediterranean), salad (favorite was the spinach and strawberry), entrée (especially enjoyed the scallops) and chocolate dessert (We all moaned with pleasure!) Our server was wonderful - informative, helpful, and sweet. Our only complaint was the coffee. We ordered decaf at the end of the meal, and it was barely drinkable. At $3.25 a cup, I was greatly disappointed. That said, we will definitely be back, just not for coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1074 reviews are from the Simply Fondue - Ft Worth reviews archive.
- Great Food and ServicezitcheeseDined on 7/28/2014Fun unique date idea. Amazingly seasoned foods. Will definitely return again. We love make our own fondue.Special Features: