Simply Fondue - Ft Worth
111 West 4th Street
Ft. Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
Simply Fondue - Ft Worth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.simplyfonduefortworth.com/
- Phone: 8173480633x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday 5:00pm-10:00pm
Dinner Recap Friday and Saturday 10:00-11:00 Dessert and Drinks Only!
Bar: Monday - Saturday 5:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Executive Chef: You
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Simply Fondue is prepared to meet all of your downtown needs. From private meeting rooms for presentations to a private booth for two we are prepared. Simply Fondue's private boardroom features flat screen TVs, wifi, and a private sound system for all your presentation needs. Just bring in your laptop to plug and play. Our boardroom also features its own private bar. Holiday parties, rehearsal dinners, birthdays, anniversaries as well as corporate events are welcome. Simply Fondue welcomes private parties of any size. We will work with you to design a set menu within your budget or allow your guests to order from our extensive menu. Please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Gary Grassia 8172631785x
A word from Simply Fondue - Ft Worth
Simply Fondue's four course meal starts with one of four refreshing and unique salads, followed by your choice of one of five types of creamy cheese fondues to dip Constantine's fresh breads, crisp vegetables and luscious Granny Smith apples into. Moving on to the third course, Simply Fondue has begun to revolutionize fondue options by including low-fat alternatives to the hot oil fondue. A seasoned vegetable broth and a delicious burgundy wine broth are now delicious alternatives to the already tasty Bourguignon. Simply Fondue offers the best beef, incredible lobster, chicken, pork, shrimp, scallops, and vegetable fondues. Your fourth course is one you won't want to miss. Top off your fondue experience with one of many sinful chocolate fondues made from some of the finest chocolates from around the world. Dipped with strawberries maraschino cherries, apples and marshmallows. Delightful!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Simply Fondue - Ft Worth - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Simply Fondue - Ft Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
181 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (155)romantic (128)good for groups (54)fit for foodies (45)late-night find (15)hot spot (15)notable wine list (9)kid-friendly (9)neighborhood gem (9)vibrant bar scene (8)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Special occasion venueOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014Love this for birthday, anniversary or other milestone. Wait staff is among the best. Fun variety and change. Of course who can resist melted cheese or rich melted chocolate! Enjoy it for indulgent event once or twice a year.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/18/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here. The staff was very attentive and the food choices we made were delicious. We enjoyed our evening very much!!!! Only negative if you want to call it that is that there was way to much food!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Dinner!JCMcCDined on 9/13/2014I took my husband there for his birthday over the weekend. It was exactly what we were needing. Just a quiet, romantic dinner. The two of us enjoyed each other's company in a private little setting and the food was fabulous! We have been going there for special occations for a couple of years now and we will continue. LOVE IT!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/12/2014This was good food. I thought I might be hungry after I left but was satisfied.Special Features:
- Nice place, but.....RonTXDined on 9/8/2014The place was very nice and the bar excellent. I entered with the elevator opening to the front door, and exited the restaurant with opening to the alley. Basically, I felt $45 was too much for some cheese fondue with bread and veggies, and meat fondue with grease and your the cook. The chocolate fondue with fruit was kinda nice. I wouldn't recommend for any occasion.
- noteMNOLDined on 9/7/2014please consider parking when going. It is in downtown. Bring money for parking to be prepared. I had never been there and didn't realize that there was no on site parking. I showed up and could not figure out where to park and did not have money for the meter. Thankfully, I called and the hostess told me where to park.Special Features:
- Great Servicesweetonfood7Dined on 9/5/2014We were greeted by a very friendly staff at arrival. Our waiter was also very friendly, and even still with the restaurant being very busy we still had excellent service.Special Features:
- Dining experienceceedee90Dined on 9/4/2014The music was way too loud to try to have a conversation across the table. Greek Salad was delicious. Fiesta Cheese was out of this world. Teriyaki steak/chicken lacked any flavoring at all. There was nothing on them except sesame seeds which fell off immediately in the broth. These should be marinated in order to taste like teriyaki. All meats were cut too large. Chocolate heath dessert was good. It should be served with a spoon in order to drizzle the cookie dough portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceCrazycraftymomDined on 8/31/2014My husband and I took our 10 year old daughter here for something different. The waitstaff, from the hostess, our server, and even the guy who cleared our dishes were so friendly. It was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and lack-lusterDisappointedDined on 8/30/2014We looked forward to eating at Simply Fondue for our anniversary. Unfortunately the table next to us was a rambunctious group that was yelling, clearly drunk, kept messing with the dial for the burner temperatures (the staff saw this, I cannot believe they let them since they were putting water and other stuff in the pots). We dont typically mind this but for a special occasion and paying for a nice environment this was very disappointing. The waiter was friendly but when we went to pay the pen he gave my husband broke, pouring ink into his hands. My husband quietly got up to go to the bathroom to wash his hands. The waiter tossed another pen on the table and loudly said 'this just isnt my night..." Sorry we were an inconvenience to you...
- Loved itSsandoDined on 8/28/2014Went here to celebrate a birthday with just a couple of family members. We enjoyed our total dining experience. However we would only come here for a special occasion because of the price. The amount of food was more than enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014Ask for jerry!! He was awesome!!! We got a table right away by a friendly hostess and jerry was nice enough to explain everything to us! He even made our mushrooms for us, cause we were having fondue difficulties. He made a personal touch and talked to us than more than our dinner. In the end we were fat and happy and felt we made a new friend!Special Features:
- Couples DinnerMickeyODined on 8/22/2014Great Place for a quiet dinner for couples. We went with another couple and enjoyed the no hurry pace. Spent 2 hours talking and enjoying good food. Remember to ask for early special if u arrive before 6pmSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New favorite restaurantStoneyDined on 8/21/2014This was by far our favorite place to eat. The 4-course meal was the best! We came twice for the meal and once for just chocolate fondue. I've recommended this restaurant to all my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- broken piece of plasticleeanncarmen2000Dined on 8/19/2014I was eating my salad when I bit into a piece of broken plastic, I informed the waiter he offered my a new salad lost my appetite by then, kept waiting for a manager to come over and apologize but that never happen, very disappointing will not be back at all, will tell everyone how I was treated.
- Was okJAsonDined on 8/16/2014Check in as soon as you arrive, even if you have a reservation it's first come first serve. Service was good at first then dwindled towards the end. The food is bland unless what you order is seasoned "garlic chicken" was really good. The best part was the dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- msftwmsftwDined on 8/15/2014Went with a group of 5 for a birthday-wait staff incredible and wanted to make sure it was one to remember. First time for all-would all go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014We went for a date night and we absolutely loved it! Our server was professional...gave us great suggestions...and attentive without being intrusive. It was the perfect spot for our evening out just the two of us but we next time we want to bring friends!Special Features:
- Great for a romantic birthdayweowolfDined on 8/13/2014Great service and of course great food! I had bought a travelzoo voucher to use for a special occasion and my GF loved it. Great way to celebrate her birthday and a great start to a romantic evening. The server was ever so kind to also bring us a slice of cheesecake as a gift to her. Worth every penny!Special Features:
- Great for Special Occasionbkw67Dined on 8/10/2014Simply Fondue is great for a special occasion. Wait staff is very attentive and made sure to give us plenty of attention. Plan to spend at least 2 hours for a great meal with plenty of time for conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday fun!katydidDined on 8/8/2014I went to celebrate my birthday with some friends. Our waitress was phenomenal and the food and experience were all so much fun and so good! It definitely delivered. This location is on the same floor as the Scat Lounge, so we finished the night with some jazz, which made it an even more enjoyable experience,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date NightShayneVIPDined on 8/2/2014From the management to the bartender to the servers - it is always such a pleasure to dine at Simply Fondue. Jolie (sp?) was our waitress and she was such a pleasure. We love the traditional style and appreciate the little perks. Fabulous as always and so much fun!Special Features:
- Dinner with a side of fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/2/2014This is a dinner where you are having fun and talking while you cook. It is a family favorite forbis!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerRamsDined on 8/1/2014We ate at Simply Fondue for my husband's birthday. There were 3 adults and 3 older teenagers. We all found something to love. The food was delicious and the cooking process was fun and simple to understand. Each course was unique. We had cheese fondue (loved the Mediterranean), salad (favorite was the spinach and strawberry), entrée (especially enjoyed the scallops) and chocolate dessert (We all moaned with pleasure!) Our server was wonderful - informative, helpful, and sweet. Our only complaint was the coffee. We ordered decaf at the end of the meal, and it was barely drinkable. At $3.25 a cup, I was greatly disappointed. That said, we will definitely be back, just not for coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServicezitcheeseDined on 7/28/2014Fun unique date idea. Amazingly seasoned foods. Will definitely return again. We love make our own fondue.Special Features:
- Great Change of PaceFondueFanDined on 7/27/2014With the multiple selections available between the salads, the cheeses, the meats, and oh my gosh... the chocolates, Simply Fondue is a great change of pace. Be careful! This place could easily become habit forming. An excellent place to invite your friends, reward employees, or entertain clients. A great experience awaits anyone who makes a reservation at this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the martinis!!FoodiesweareDined on 7/26/2014We were pleasantly surprised by the extensive martini menu and enjoyed one of the best martinis we've had in awhile! The sexytini was delicious and our waiter Jonathan was outstanding!! A fun experience!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensiveDMB2014Dined on 7/25/2014The desert is great... it is too expensive to have to cook your own food... at the same point it is not very good. the meat has no flavor it tastes like grease. The bacon wrapped flilet I can make a better one at home. The bacon did not even come out crispy. I was very disappointed in the food compared to the price. The only reason I would go back would be for the desert.Special Features:
- everything good except the hostesslotto82Dined on 7/25/2014As we arrived we got no acknowledgment from her she qas looking down at her phone and texting away. The manager finally asked how we were doing and magically she puts the phone away. As we were leaving, again, she was glued to her phone. Our waiter though was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bottomless fondue mondaysfoodiechickaDined on 7/21/2014Love going on mondays definitely get your bang for your buck! 10$ off the regular price to do bottomless fondue. Who wouldnt?!?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but just so priceyonedayDined on 7/21/2014Great food.Great experience. It was a great time for my wife and I on our birthday. It was just pricey, even with a Group on. By the time you pay the bill and taxes and tip. It is still about 100 without alcohol. Great food, great experience. The background noise wad a little loud but that is my fault since I never mentioned that to our waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 7/20/14OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014I'm reviewing Simply Fondue Very Good because the food was outstanding and our waiter was very nice. However, when we got there our bowl where the cheese went was a little dirty so they had to replace it, when I got my desert plate it was dirty and then a family that sat down beside us had a baby that cried and screamed almost the whole time. We asked to move tables and it was no problem at all. Plus, we kept our same waiter. They didn't comp anything but gave us 2 free glasses of champagne; which was nice but, he game it to us right after our entire meal, so we were so full we couldn't drink it. In the end, would we go back, yes. The food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice dinning experiencekeekeeredDined on 7/19/2014I had never been here before, I purchased a Groupon for this restaurant because I always wanted to try it. the food was good a bit pricey for the amount you are given and I didn't know that you had to cook your own food so I think that was a bit surprising and off putting for me, now that maybe fun for others. I feel for the price they should be doing everything. but in the end we enjoyed our dinning experience and we may go back again, oh they do have complimentary valet so that was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!araniacatDined on 7/17/2014My bestie and I went for desserts and martinis, and we were not disappointed! The service was fast, friendly, and professional, and the atmosphere was perfect. You felt like you were the only ones there, even though you knew the restaurant was busy. The chocolate was divine, and I highly recommend the martini tree!Special Features:
- Ask for JerryBethanyDined on 7/17/2014We eat at Simply Fondue about twice a year and it never disappoints. Fantastic martini's!! This time, Jerry was our server and he took EXCELLENT care of us :-)Special Features:
- Great experienceMurphsterDined on 7/16/2014We went there to celebrate our anniversary. The waitstaff were friendly and outgoing. Very pleasant atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than Melting PotBcann84Dined on 7/14/2014My wife and I love this place and it is a special place to us. We did the 4 course meal. The cheddar cheese fondue was outstanding, though I wish they would put more goodies to dip (they use to do more a few years ago). The wedge salad and strawberry salad were very good. The real showcase was the meat fondue. They do a fantastic job of seasoning the meat and you don't lose the flavor in the oil fondue. They also provide other great goodies like ravioli and stuffed mushrooms which are fantastic. The raspberry cabernet chocolate fondue I highly recommend. The service was not bad, but was better a few years ago when we went. It was a little slow and bland at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive & no discountsWantmore2014Dined on 7/13/2014Bought a groupon but couldn't use it as they did not allow multiple discounts and their special saved us more. Kind of a racket not much food for the uber expensive price. Tasty though.Special Features:
- Decided to try!GoldenTexasDined on 7/11/2014A friend choose this time and Simply Fondue was the choice for this girls night out. The trip down the dark stairs is a little intimidating - could use an update. Hostess was wonderful - and bartender was quick to recommend a great wine. Our server, Drew, was great and made wonderful recommendations. Be aware if you so the special - it's a lot of food... Fresh ingredients! We got a raincheck on the dessert...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fun!FreshofftheRanchDined on 7/6/2014Part of an excellent dining experience is your wait staff, and ours was exceptional! Definitely call for reservations. Our group had children. . . we ate on a Sunday where kids eat free for each adult meal bought. It was a bargain! It is a dining experience and allow the full 2.5 hours they recommend to get the full effect. While all the food was exceptional except in portion sizes, the chocolate fondue was to die for. I think that the meats are a little small in quanity. The dipping sauces could stand updating. Definitely will look forward to another visit.Special Features: