Simon @ Palms Place
4381 W Flamingo
Las Vegas, NV 89103Neighborhood:
The Palms Hotel & Casino
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Simon @ Palms Place
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.palms.com/casual-dining/simon
- Phone: 7029443292x
- Hours of Operation:
5p-6p happy hour
Fri and Sat
3p-6p happy hour
3p-6p happy hour
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary Asian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Rich Tapia
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Simon's Private Events menus are catered to our guests individual needs.
For more information please,
Email: Julie Bushur firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Events: Host your next event at Simon. Whether planning a lunch meeting of 10 or a wedding of 310, Simon accommodates a variety of functions and party sizes. The private Sunroom is ideal for a business gathering, offering flat screen TV's and direct access to our poolside terrace. Our Herb Room features a welcoming fireplace and spectacular skylights with windows that open to the poolside creating a fresh and lofty atmosphere--making Simon's culinary Herb Room the ideal location for your next cocktail reception, birthday celebration or office gathering.
A word from Simon @ Palms Place
Las Vegas' resort destination introduces, Simon at Palms Place which marks the culmination of Chef Kerry Simon's 15 years in Las Vegas. Sophisticated yet crowd-pleasing, the inventive menu features steak, seafood and sushi. Simon has worked with the renowned Rockwell Group to design and construct a restaurant that is earth-friendly, employing sustainable materials such as bamboo, slate and stone. Simon at Palms Place overlooks the resort’s dramatic outdoor pool featuring glass wall windows which make for an outdoor/indoor dining experience. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch on Sunday's Simon at Palms Place features a sushi bar, a sexy lounge and an inviting atmosphere for all.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Simon @ Palms Place - Best Restaurants in The Palms Hotel & Casino ›
Simon @ Palms Place reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (19)good for groups (17)romantic (17)special occasion (17)scenic view (17)great for brunch (14)great for lunch (14)late-night find (10)hot spot (9)neighborhood gem (8)vibrant bar scene (7)notable wine list (4)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- StevieDined on 8/20/2014Wherever you looked out the glass windows you had a view of the beautiful pool area and the mountains....... the food was awesome........ much thought put into the presention.. will definitely return can't wait to return and eat at the 2nd restaurant downtownSpecial Features:
- It was okay...LovingitDined on 8/17/2014We had heard a lot about it so we had to try it. The staff was friendly and somewhat attentive. The food was okay, but nothing to get terribly excited about. Its just above a buffet and a little pricy for the selections. The only way to get your money's worth would be to graze for hours. It was very loud so a little tough to carry on a conversation. Best part...all you can drink champagne.Special Features:
- Mostly greatkludjVIPDined on 8/16/2014The service was excellent. Both waiters were great. In fact, my wife and I were celebrating our 32nd anniversary. At the end of the meal, they brought us complimentary champagne and a nice dessert. Greta touch! My only complaint was that our meals were served like warm. Overall, great food, nice environment, great service, and diverse menu.Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Very relaxing atmosphere whith a swimming view pool, good food I had organic chikenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrible lunch servicesm1234Dined on 8/8/2014I've been here for a business dinner and thoguht it was great, however when I came in for a business lunch, the service was absoluetly terrible. It took 30 min for our watiter to come to our table to ask for drinks then we kept having to track him down for him to take our food order. The sushi was sub-par, very plain and boring. The description of the speciality rolls sounded great but when they came out they weren't good at all. My 5 year old could have made better sushi rolls than that. Overall it was rather embarassing business meal where most of the conversation focused on how terrible the service was and how the food was under average. Never again will I take any clients back here.
- reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014I enjoyed the service that was held because it was quiet and relaxing. The waiters and waitresses were very kind and awesome. Best first date was well spent at simonsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great, service decentmayra1078Dined on 8/3/2014A little pricey for what it was for brunch food but the food was good, especially the biscuits and gravy and cinnamon rolls. The hostess and waiters were friendly but the sushi and crepe chef were not at all.Special Features:
- SimonsVIPDined on 7/29/2014Great food. Great location. Service was below average and wine menu needs a serious uplift.Special Features:
- Consistently great.HurricaneCLKVIPDined on 7/24/2014I've been following Kerry Simon's restaurant for years. The food was fresh and delicious, and the service was perfect as usual. I took an out-of-towner here for his first time, and he raved about it for days. I've always loved how bright and cheery the restaurant is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have been betteremitchlv12Dined on 7/20/2014Simon's is still a very good place to go for brunch, but I found the food portions a little less generous, and the bar price is too high. If it is supposed to be a brunch and the only two offerings are Bloody Marys and Mimosa, then I believe they should be included in the over all price. I had one Bloody Mary and the bar tab was $20.50, a bit excessive for my mind. Over all still a great place to take a friend .Special Features:
- SIMON'sLuvMyMeatDined on 7/8/2014Kerry Simon is amazing and have been going to Simon'ssince they opened in hard rockSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alexVIPDined on 7/6/2014not the best place for brunch. If you have a fish allergy, certainly this isnt place for you. No eggs at all. They try to be an innovative, but they overdone it. I will not go back
- Happy BrunchSusanDined on 7/6/2014The food was amazing, and love the quirky titles for each group of menu items. Best Chicken and Gravy! The French toast and waffles were fun!! And of course, the cotton candy at the end. the price for bottomless mimosa is a great deal as well, since one costs you $12.00. We are locals and will definitely be back !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Findsocaleater343VIPDined on 7/5/2014We first had a drink at the bar. The servers were friendly, responsive and great to talk to and all drinks were mixed perfectly. Dinner was amazing. The menu has so many choices we will have to return in order to try more of them. The wedge salad was an interesting and better take on a classic. The trout and the pork chop were outstanding. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Amazing food and service!FoodfanVIPDined on 7/3/2014Our favorite is the caesar salad and lobster mac and cheese. Steve our waiter was super sweet and on top of everything. We gave him a generous tip and within 15mins of leaving he had called our room to thank us. That was a FIRST! I just wish they had a kids menu. Will be going back for sure:)Special Features:
- Pleasant SurpriseDKOTDVIPDined on 6/16/2014Upon arriving late into Vegas we wanted to get a nice dinner before hitting the strip and were pleasantly surprised with Simon. It is a great dining option for those staying at the Palms Casino or Palms Palace who want a nice dinner without the large crowd.Special Features:
- Love this place more and moreVegasWillDined on 6/13/2014One of my favorite places in town. Good for a burger or a filet.Special Features:
- Food was great but service slowdesertflameDined on 5/31/2014We do not understand why service was so slow because the place was almost empty. One of the first things the waiter asked us was if we had someplace to be. We told him yes, and then he completely ignored our time limitations. We gave ourselves an hour and a half to eat, and we were there two hours and had to beg for the check. Food was outstanding as usual though.Special Features:
- Great findyeah4foodDined on 5/30/2014I really enjoyed eating @ simon the service was great, the pricing was reasonable and the atmosphere was amazing. It's very clean and very unique. I plan on definitely going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/19/2014Comfortable atmosphere for lunch and always great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- niceluv2eatDined on 5/11/2014This was a nice place. Nice staff. Nice food. Nothing amazingly spectacular hehe. But good none the less. I would go bak and i would recommend ppl to go here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014For the price I felt the food quality was not up to a gourmet experience, the crepes were terrible, the sushi was very limited, the prime rib was tough and tasteless the unlimited champagne seemed like great value but the headache after made me realized again the quality was not there. I would return for your bar food though that has always been good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Past its PrimeRobMDined on 5/11/2014It's a shame that Simons has evolved to just a place to eat. Mothers Day brunch was disorganized, the person acting as the manager didn't manage and we even had to clear our own table since they stuck us in a side room with a view of the AC unit and forgot about all four tables back there. This was our 5th Mothers Day in row there but was now our last.
- Tough experienceBeHappyDined on 5/11/2014We had a 9:30 reservation for 2 and we were ontime. We were seated promply but then waited 5 minutes or more to be acknowledged by anyone. He was not our server but did get us our drinks, water, and coffee started. He said our waitress would be with us shortly but she took another 5 minutes to show up. It was mothers day and everyone seemed busy getting ready for the buffet. We ordered an omlette and eggs benedict and waited 30 minutes with no food. We finally said something to the waitress who never once in the 30 minutes acknowledged us. When I finally caught her and asked about our food she said oh here it comes and disappeared again.
- DecentobsessedwithyummyfoodDined on 5/4/2014My fiance and I had a friend in town and chose Simon for dinner. The food was decent, but nothing impressive. We decided to give it a shot for brunch; again, it was decent, but not the best in town. The portions were larger than expected so we filled up pretty quickly. My favorite thing for brunch was probably the crispy tuna roll which was excellent. We are glad we tried it, but probably wouldn't go back.
- Another nice meal at SimonKalippischVIPDined on 5/3/2014Simon at Palms Place is a very nice and convenient, near the strip place to eat, without having to experience all the cacophony typical of the strip.Special Features:
- The following 542 reviews are from the Simon @ Palms Place reviews archive.
- Easter Brunch Just OKEasterInLasVegasDined on 4/20/2014Easter Brunch spread was good, but not great. Service was acceptable, but not above-average. I would not return to Simon's.Special Features:
- DisappointedBegnVIPDined on 4/20/2014After reading other reviews I expected something special at Simon. We went for Easter Brunch and found nothing more than a hotel breakfast buffet cafe. There were a few additional food offerings but nothing close to what I read about. Very disappointed in the restaurant and other reviews I read
- Best Brunch Experienceemitchlv12Dined on 4/13/2014This was a great experience for Brunch. Best I have had in Las Vegas in many years. Glad I went.Special Features:
- I am a big fan!DonHDined on 4/8/2014This is a hidden gem of a restaurant. Palms place is often overlooked. Classy, modern, vibrant and delicious!!! The menu has a wide range of options for everyone. I especially like to bring my key accounts, the restaurant compliments my tastes and enhances my relationships with great memories.Special Features:
- Best 60 bucks for brunchFoodie202VIPDined on 3/30/2014Very nice place, has a sushi and shrimp station along with desserts, bread, fruit and a breakfast bar. Ordering from the menu gives you the hot food and for 20 dollars more you can have bottomless mimosa's and bellini's. The brunch is all you can eat for 39.99. Very trendy place with a pool outside and cabanas. Excellent brunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best brunch value in LVOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/30/2014best brunch in LV and much less expensive than most. The brunch is fun; the food is outstanding with a combination of hot food from the kitchen made to order and fresh food on the buffet including sushi, jumbo shrimp and great baked goods.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool spot...had some quirks!Glamourgal2000Dined on 3/23/2014Wanted a Vegas brunch spot with great service and unlimited French champagne. Simon's website hyped a bottomless Perrier-Jouet champagne option. Our server was unsure of the champagne offer. After a wait he said he was trying to "make it happen" for us. Finally we were served our 1st glass of Perrier-Jouet. We tried some sushi, peel and eat shrimp and a few items from the menu. All food was excellent. 1st bottle of champagne gone (remember bottomless champagne!!), our server seemed scared to get another bottle. Needless to say, we were put off...However another bottle did arrive.....after 30 minutes. A manager had to run (literally) to a warehouse to retrieve more champagne. Our service suffered as the restaurant got busier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun BrunchDamayVIPDined on 3/23/2014Sunday bruch with a group was great fun. There is a buffet with some items and others you order off the menu ( one set price). We ordered practically one of everything and shared small bites.....an interesting take on a buffet. Not the best option if you're not with good friends or family. The unlimited bellinis, mimosas and bloody Marys are a nice option.......not to mention the mound of cotton candy you get at the end of the meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant yes, bar just okcoffeegirlDined on 3/20/2014Wait staff is fantastic. Food great. Only issue is slow and spotty service at the bar for happy hour, prior to us being seated for dinner. Restaurant wait staff is any matter, great attitude, fun and fast. Good place for a moderate priced dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Although off the strip, itsEmptyNestDined on 3/12/2014Although off the strip, its worth the trip. Simon's is located on the 6th floor of the Palm's with a calming view of the pool and terrace. The service was pleasant, unobtrusive and informed. We had the filet mignon which was a generous, perfectly prepared cut.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful dining experiencePerfectDined on 3/9/2014Simon was the perfect dining experience to kick off our week in Vegas. Great sushi and filet mignon. A calming atmosphere with great service as well. LOVED this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and memorableJonrobmomVIPDined on 3/4/2014We thoroughly enjoyed dining at this wonderful restaurant. The veal and pork chops were sensational, served with the most delicious sauces. The calamari and Caesar salad were terrific as well. Our server was a delight and the service overall was attentive and efficient. He surprised us at meal's end with a bowl of pink cotton candy! What a delightful surprise! I also love the decor and the view of the pool all lit up. It's just lovely. We will definitely dine at Simon again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW! The view is amazing onOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/20/2014WOW! The view is amazing on the 6th floor of The Palms. With rooftop swimming pool, outdoor dining, outdoor and indoor fireplace makes this a fun place for friends as well as a romantic place for couples. The food was also amazing. We had mostly sushi. The yellowtail and tuna was like butter! I had the surf and turf sushi and I couldn't help but want to share so my partner could experience it. The price is perfect for happy hour and lunch, but a bit over the top for dinner. The staff is friendly and personable. We will be going back every single time we visit Vegas...and take our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Dinner at SimonVelk1976Dined on 2/8/2014Myhusband and I arrived early enough to get happy hour drinks. Trying to eat before a show, we arrived to a very quiet restaurant at 6:00 p.m. We didn't realize that Simon was in a separate building from the main casino and walked a long way thru "tubes" to get there. We had a wonderful meal and great service (we were the only ones there for a while). By the time we left, business was picking up. I ordered a sushi appetizer for a meal and it wasn't quite enough. My husband ordered a chicken dish and it was a big portion. It was also be best chicken he ever had...organic farming does make a difference.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.