Simon @ Palms Place
4381 W Flamingo
Las Vegas, NV 89103Neighborhood:
The Palms Hotel & Casino
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Simon @ Palms Place
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.palms.com/casual-dining/simon
- Phone: 7029443292x
- Hours of Operation:
5p-6p happy hour
Fri and Sat
3p-6p happy hour
3p-6p happy hour
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary Asian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Rich Tapia
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Simon's Private Events menus are catered to our guests individual needs.
For more information please,
Email: Julie Bushur firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Events: Host your next event at Simon. Whether planning a lunch meeting of 10 or a wedding of 310, Simon accommodates a variety of functions and party sizes. The private Sunroom is ideal for a business gathering, offering flat screen TV's and direct access to our poolside terrace. Our Herb Room features a welcoming fireplace and spectacular skylights with windows that open to the poolside creating a fresh and lofty atmosphere--making Simon's culinary Herb Room the ideal location for your next cocktail reception, birthday celebration or office gathering.
A word from Simon @ Palms Place
Las Vegas' resort destination introduces, Simon at Palms Place which marks the culmination of Chef Kerry Simon's 15 years in Las Vegas. Sophisticated yet crowd-pleasing, the inventive menu features steak, seafood and sushi. Simon has worked with the renowned Rockwell Group to design and construct a restaurant that is earth-friendly, employing sustainable materials such as bamboo, slate and stone. Simon at Palms Place overlooks the resort’s dramatic outdoor pool featuring glass wall windows which make for an outdoor/indoor dining experience. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch on Sunday's Simon at Palms Place features a sushi bar, a sexy lounge and an inviting atmosphere for all.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Simon @ Palms Place - Best Restaurants in The Palms Hotel & Casino ›
Simon @ Palms Place reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (19)good for groups (18)romantic (15)great for brunch (14)scenic view (14)special occasion (14)neighborhood gem (10)great for lunch (8)late-night find (8)hot spot (7)notable wine list (7)vibrant bar scene (5)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Sushi and MoreFrenchFanVIPDined on 10/17/2014We love the sushi and the tempura Brussels sprouts. But they have great steaks and other things if someone in your group doesn't like sushi. It's a bit out of the way in Palms Place, but you can usually find a table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good variety of great foodmechiltonVIPDined on 10/13/2014The variety here is quite nice. Everything from meatloaf to Sushi. Not a huge menu, but nice choices for any taste. Very good food, prices are reasonable. No draft beer, bummer.Special Features:
- FabulousYummOmahaDined on 10/10/2014Extremely chic with down to earth perfect servic. We loved our waiter and the decor is so urban upscale. Love love the crunchy rolls appetizer. Would definitely go back. Note: it is at Palms Place next door to Palms. Whole different vibe over there very upscale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simon- My Great EscapeVegasDinerDined on 9/30/2014Simon is the restaurant I go to escape to another place. I always request a window table to sit by the ever rippling pool waters, yet have a view of the fireplace inside. The bar and the main restaurant have a blend of relaxing yet alive atmosphere. The wine selection is extensive. I have tried almost everything on the select menu of Simon's creative and delicious fish and poultry dishes, steaks and chops, Mom's meatloaf, and the sushi chef's wonderful creations. It is all excellent, but my best escape is a martini and the crispy tuna sushi.Special Features:
- Poor service and disorganizedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014The service was poor, they seated us 25 minutes after our reservation time and we ended up having to sit in the bar or miss our showSpecial Features:
- Quaint & SimpleTessaDined on 9/27/2014This seemed to be a smaller quaint restaurant and has a nice romantic atmosphere. Disappointed though with limited food on the menu.....lots of sushi for those who love this. Otherwise, the menu is somewhat limited. If you ask for different selections of fish, they will provide filet cooked way you like. Margharita pizza and fresh steamed vegetables good choice here. Good wine list as well and service was really excellent (Steve L.) It has limited outdoor dining located around pool area (it seemed) as too much wind to eat outdoors during this visit. They can accomodate smaller groups such as wedding party in isolated area as we saw a group there celebrating.....Nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything I had hoped forjrlvVIPDined on 9/23/2014We went here to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We we promptly greeted and seated upon arrival. The hostess recommended a few dishes and we took her advice. I had the crispy sesame rice roll (aka Simon roll) and my husband tried the short ribs. We also tried the spicy shrimp appetizer. Everything was delicious. The timing of our courses was very good. The appetizer was a very large portion and came with green apple slaw. The Simon roll was perfect, as always. The short ribs were fall-apart tender and accompanied with parmesan grits and tempura corn. Nice-sized portions- we took boxes home. And then dessert....the staff made us a dessert plate especially celebrating our Anniversary. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as AlwaysScottWDined on 9/9/2014The food and service at Simon have been consistently high quality for the past 5 years that I have been eating there. This last visit was great as I entertained some key customers and the staff was perfect for the business dinner. Great selection of wines also helped make it a fun evening. I would highly recommend Simon for anybody looking to enjoy both great food and a unique off strip experience when in Las Vegas. Save room for desert but don't miss out on the Tuna Dynamite.Special Features:
- Sophisticated SettingLyndaVIPDined on 8/29/2014Simon was a pleasant surprise. While the service was just average, the food made up for it tenfold. Interesting offerings not seen around on most menu offerings. I especially loved the Lobster Risotto Cakes..a great side to go along with my perfectly cooked boneless Ribeye. A strange setting overlooking an empty swimming pool, but the interior of the restaurant was warm and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StevieDined on 8/20/2014Wherever you looked out the glass windows you had a view of the beautiful pool area and the mountains....... the food was awesome........ much thought put into the presention.. will definitely return can't wait to return and eat at the 2nd restaurant downtownSpecial Features:
- It was okay...LovingitDined on 8/17/2014We had heard a lot about it so we had to try it. The staff was friendly and somewhat attentive. The food was okay, but nothing to get terribly excited about. Its just above a buffet and a little pricy for the selections. The only way to get your money's worth would be to graze for hours. It was very loud so a little tough to carry on a conversation. Best part...all you can drink champagne.Special Features:
- Mostly greatkludjVIPDined on 8/16/2014The service was excellent. Both waiters were great. In fact, my wife and I were celebrating our 32nd anniversary. At the end of the meal, they brought us complimentary champagne and a nice dessert. Greta touch! My only complaint was that our meals were served like warm. Overall, great food, nice environment, great service, and diverse menu.Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Very relaxing atmosphere whith a swimming view pool, good food I had organic chikenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrible lunch servicesm1234Dined on 8/8/2014I've been here for a business dinner and thoguht it was great, however when I came in for a business lunch, the service was absoluetly terrible. It took 30 min for our watiter to come to our table to ask for drinks then we kept having to track him down for him to take our food order. The sushi was sub-par, very plain and boring. The description of the speciality rolls sounded great but when they came out they weren't good at all. My 5 year old could have made better sushi rolls than that. Overall it was rather embarassing business meal where most of the conversation focused on how terrible the service was and how the food was under average. Never again will I take any clients back here.
- reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014I enjoyed the service that was held because it was quiet and relaxing. The waiters and waitresses were very kind and awesome. Best first date was well spent at simonsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great, service decentmayra1078Dined on 8/3/2014A little pricey for what it was for brunch food but the food was good, especially the biscuits and gravy and cinnamon rolls. The hostess and waiters were friendly but the sushi and crepe chef were not at all.Special Features:
- SimonsVIPDined on 7/29/2014Great food. Great location. Service was below average and wine menu needs a serious uplift.Special Features:
- Consistently great.HurricaneCLKVIPDined on 7/24/2014I've been following Kerry Simon's restaurant for years. The food was fresh and delicious, and the service was perfect as usual. I took an out-of-towner here for his first time, and he raved about it for days. I've always loved how bright and cheery the restaurant is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have been betteremitchlv12Dined on 7/20/2014Simon's is still a very good place to go for brunch, but I found the food portions a little less generous, and the bar price is too high. If it is supposed to be a brunch and the only two offerings are Bloody Marys and Mimosa, then I believe they should be included in the over all price. I had one Bloody Mary and the bar tab was $20.50, a bit excessive for my mind. Over all still a great place to take a friend .Special Features:
- SIMON'sLuvMyMeatDined on 7/8/2014Kerry Simon is amazing and have been going to Simon'ssince they opened in hard rockSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alexVIPDined on 7/6/2014not the best place for brunch. If you have a fish allergy, certainly this isnt place for you. No eggs at all. They try to be an innovative, but they overdone it. I will not go back
- Happy BrunchSusanDined on 7/6/2014The food was amazing, and love the quirky titles for each group of menu items. Best Chicken and Gravy! The French toast and waffles were fun!! And of course, the cotton candy at the end. the price for bottomless mimosa is a great deal as well, since one costs you $12.00. We are locals and will definitely be back !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Findsocaleater343VIPDined on 7/5/2014We first had a drink at the bar. The servers were friendly, responsive and great to talk to and all drinks were mixed perfectly. Dinner was amazing. The menu has so many choices we will have to return in order to try more of them. The wedge salad was an interesting and better take on a classic. The trout and the pork chop were outstanding. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Amazing food and service!FoodfanVIPDined on 7/3/2014Our favorite is the caesar salad and lobster mac and cheese. Steve our waiter was super sweet and on top of everything. We gave him a generous tip and within 15mins of leaving he had called our room to thank us. That was a FIRST! I just wish they had a kids menu. Will be going back for sure:)Special Features:
- The following 553 reviews are from the Simon @ Palms Place reviews archive.
- Pleasant SurpriseDKOTDVIPDined on 6/16/2014Upon arriving late into Vegas we wanted to get a nice dinner before hitting the strip and were pleasantly surprised with Simon. It is a great dining option for those staying at the Palms Casino or Palms Palace who want a nice dinner without the large crowd.Special Features:
- Love this place more and moreVegasWillDined on 6/13/2014One of my favorite places in town. Good for a burger or a filet.Special Features:
- Food was great but service slowdesertflameDined on 5/31/2014We do not understand why service was so slow because the place was almost empty. One of the first things the waiter asked us was if we had someplace to be. We told him yes, and then he completely ignored our time limitations. We gave ourselves an hour and a half to eat, and we were there two hours and had to beg for the check. Food was outstanding as usual though.Special Features:
- Great findyeah4foodDined on 5/30/2014I really enjoyed eating @ simon the service was great, the pricing was reasonable and the atmosphere was amazing. It's very clean and very unique. I plan on definitely going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/19/2014Comfortable atmosphere for lunch and always great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- niceluv2eatDined on 5/11/2014This was a nice place. Nice staff. Nice food. Nothing amazingly spectacular hehe. But good none the less. I would go bak and i would recommend ppl to go here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014For the price I felt the food quality was not up to a gourmet experience, the crepes were terrible, the sushi was very limited, the prime rib was tough and tasteless the unlimited champagne seemed like great value but the headache after made me realized again the quality was not there. I would return for your bar food though that has always been good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Past its PrimeRobMDined on 5/11/2014It's a shame that Simons has evolved to just a place to eat. Mothers Day brunch was disorganized, the person acting as the manager didn't manage and we even had to clear our own table since they stuck us in a side room with a view of the AC unit and forgot about all four tables back there. This was our 5th Mothers Day in row there but was now our last.
- Tough experienceBeHappyDined on 5/11/2014We had a 9:30 reservation for 2 and we were ontime. We were seated promply but then waited 5 minutes or more to be acknowledged by anyone. He was not our server but did get us our drinks, water, and coffee started. He said our waitress would be with us shortly but she took another 5 minutes to show up. It was mothers day and everyone seemed busy getting ready for the buffet. We ordered an omlette and eggs benedict and waited 30 minutes with no food. We finally said something to the waitress who never once in the 30 minutes acknowledged us. When I finally caught her and asked about our food she said oh here it comes and disappeared again.
- DecentobsessedwithyummyfoodDined on 5/4/2014My fiance and I had a friend in town and chose Simon for dinner. The food was decent, but nothing impressive. We decided to give it a shot for brunch; again, it was decent, but not the best in town. The portions were larger than expected so we filled up pretty quickly. My favorite thing for brunch was probably the crispy tuna roll which was excellent. We are glad we tried it, but probably wouldn't go back.
- Another nice meal at SimonKalippischVIPDined on 5/3/2014Simon at Palms Place is a very nice and convenient, near the strip place to eat, without having to experience all the cacophony typical of the strip.Special Features:
- Easter Brunch Just OKEasterInLasVegasDined on 4/20/2014Easter Brunch spread was good, but not great. Service was acceptable, but not above-average. I would not return to Simon's.Special Features:
- DisappointedBegnVIPDined on 4/20/2014After reading other reviews I expected something special at Simon. We went for Easter Brunch and found nothing more than a hotel breakfast buffet cafe. There were a few additional food offerings but nothing close to what I read about. Very disappointed in the restaurant and other reviews I read
- Best Brunch Experienceemitchlv12Dined on 4/13/2014This was a great experience for Brunch. Best I have had in Las Vegas in many years. Glad I went.Special Features:
- I am a big fan!DonHDined on 4/8/2014This is a hidden gem of a restaurant. Palms place is often overlooked. Classy, modern, vibrant and delicious!!! The menu has a wide range of options for everyone. I especially like to bring my key accounts, the restaurant compliments my tastes and enhances my relationships with great memories.Special Features:
- Best 60 bucks for brunchFoodie202VIPDined on 3/30/2014Very nice place, has a sushi and shrimp station along with desserts, bread, fruit and a breakfast bar. Ordering from the menu gives you the hot food and for 20 dollars more you can have bottomless mimosa's and bellini's. The brunch is all you can eat for 39.99. Very trendy place with a pool outside and cabanas. Excellent brunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.