3400 Pacific Ave
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.atlanticclubcasino.com/
- Phone: 8882244586
- Hours of Operation:
Simon/AC is temporarily closed. We are working hard to repair damages from a water main break. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Dinner: Wednesday - Sunday 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Closed Monday - Tuesday, Happy Hour at the Bar Wednesday - Sunday 5pm - 7pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Happy Hour at the Bar Wedneday - Sunday 5pm - 7pm Featuring Food and Drinks Specials
A word from Simon/AC
Celebrity Chef Kerry Simon brings his traditional take on classic steak and seafood dishes to Simon AC exclusively at The Atlantic Club Casino Hotel. Whet your appetitie with an assortment of starters including Seafood Tacos, BBQ Pork Ribs or Chopped Salad. From Beef Short Ribs and Prime Rib to our Locats take on New Jersey Clam Bake and Classic Broiled Seafood Platter- our entrees sizzle. You can even enjoy homemade favorites like Chicken Cordon Bleu or Meatloaf!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Simon/AC reviews from OpenTable diners
- Fantastic!!2RomanicDinersDined on 6/12/2013Excellent place to DINE! Love it! Will dine there again. The food 5 Stars! Need one in Baltimore MD!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tasted food and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/30/2013I would like to see some new items on the menu since we have been there quite a few times.Special Features:
- Best Steak and ServiceACH0313Dined on 5/24/2013Every time we dine at Simon Prime, I order a Strip Steak Medium and it never fails me. Top notch beef dish prepared to perfection. My wife always orders the Crab Cakes and she rates them with the best she has eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Despite the fact that it wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/24/2013Despite the fact that it was the beginning of the holiday weekend and the place was packed, the service and the food were as good as any other time we had been there. Considering you're in a casino, the prices are quite reasonable.Special Features:
- Classy restaurant/good valueDonnaDined on 5/18/2013Simon's AC on the second floor of the Atlantic Club Casino hotel provides very good food and drink, some steak, some seafood, good appetizers at reasonable prices. Simon's is one of three better restaurants at the Atlantic Club; also on the same floor are more casual eateries. Restaurants are conveniently located all on the same level so you can compare menus and any wait for tables. Excellent roasted beet salad with nuts and goat cheese. Cheesy baked oysters similar to Oysters Rockerfeller. We had the broiled seafood which came with large shrimp, sea scallops, homemade crab cake and salmon. Waiter suggested substituting additional scallops since I do not care for salmon, which made it possible for me to order that entree. Good experience!Special Features:
- Great special occasion dinnerOlderBrotherVIPDined on 5/18/2013all food was done as expected and tasted exceptional. I called the Atlantic Club reservation line and was transferred to the room service line so I could have a special personal cake brought in for my Brother and I to celebrate his birthday after dinner and I was told it would cost an additional $25, but they brought in a large cake and I was charged $35 for a cake that was way too large for the two of us. Overall, Simon AC is a very enjoyable place to dine with the steaks and seafood done well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Meat Good FishOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/17/2013Had the Prime Rib , very tender cooked exactly the way I wanted, Medium-Well. The Sea Bass was also very good, not overpowered by sauces or Spice. The Onion Rings and Steak Fries were very good. The Seafood Taco was unusal but worth the try. We split it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- where's the lobster in clam bake??nancy311Dined on 5/11/2013i had the Jersey Shore Clam Bake. It was delicious but my biggest complaint.....for the lobster i had a piece of lobster tail. Not a whole lobster not even a whole tail, a small piece of tail.The clams were really small too but lots of them. the staff was super friendly tho. I would go back and try one of their steaks, smelled good. The drinks are really strong. You sure do get your moneys worth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and reasonably pricedbunchoffoxDined on 5/10/2013Good food and reasonably priced for an Atlantic City hotel restaurant. Only problem was that Open Table said there was no availability between 6:15 and 8:45 when in actuality they were relatively empty when we arrived at 8:30. We were informed by the host that they hadn't been too crowded all evening. Get it together Open Table.Special Features:
- Outstanding and affordable.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/20/2013Surf and Turf for thirty bucks and it was delicious. The Hearts of lettuce were outrageous and prime rib was also amazing for twenty four dollars. The Atlantic Club has the best food deals in the area. Do not miss the happy hour at either Simon AC or Patsy’s with 1/2 Price appetizers and drink specials from 5 to 7 pm. The service is outstanding; friendly, efficient, and on their game in every way. We had a great night in the best Casino/Hotel in town.Special Features:
- This is our third time atOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/20/2013This is our third time at Simon's. Each time we have had a wonderful experience. The service is excellent, the food is superb, the portions are very large.Special Features:
- I totally enjoyed my mealCattyDined on 4/20/2013I totally enjoyed my meal of Filet Mignon, cooked to perfection. My friends also very pleased with their choices. The Chilean Sea Bass was seasoned just right and I am not a fish person. Gene the waiter was considerate and very polite. The evening was a success.Special Features:
- Very delicious food at affordableMariaVIPDined on 4/11/2013Very delicious food at affordable prices for Atlantic City standards.Special Features:
- Rack of LambDaveOVIPDined on 3/30/2013Food was very good. I had rack of lamb which was excellent. My wife and son really liked their meals. for a casino establishment the prices are reasonable. we'll go back.
- food was good but the steakOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2013food was good but the steak I had was very fatty not worth the priceSpecial Features:
- Food is excellent. We hadMargeDined on 3/27/2013Food is excellent. We had rack of lamb and it was the best I've had. Prices are average for the area. Staff is warm, friendly and very willing to accommodate. Overall, this is one of the best restaurants in Atlantic City and I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- We had terrific service, andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2013We had terrific service, and the food was very good. Will return.
- This casino restaurant wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/21/2013This casino restaurant was highly promoted when it first opened. Total disappointment for a Thursday night dinner. Oysters rock...WAY too much topping and oysters were shriveled to nothing. Oysters looked like they were shucked night before. Clams casino over done also. Broiled seafood platter...over done. Rack of lamb...two sections of chops were PERFECT...more tender and moist then a top notch sirloin...but third section was well done. Was additional section cooked separately? Lack of garnish and plate arrangement gave food no eye appeal. Service was GREAT...friendly conversation with servers...wine pick was in stock and presented with flare! Host stopped by to check on us. Nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- The special was so good!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/21/2013The special was so good! I had a blackened prime rib and it was cooked to perfection! It was also my birthday and they brought 2 pieces of cake and a candle!!! Excellent server :) Would recommend!!! I am the Concierge at the Sheraton Hotel Atlantic City and used my gift certificate from winning the Host Award for Concierge of the year!Special Features:
- I had surf and turf lobsterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/14/2013I had surf and turf lobster was tender ,steak was the way I LIKE IT,this is my third time eating there and will be back againSpecial Features:
- Not as good as expectedSlickRobDined on 3/8/2013Not much to comment on - food was good at best. Wait service was bad: Entree came out before the salad. Waiter took my wine glass to get me another, NEVER came back. Asked for remoulade, they didn't know what it was. Forgot the Peppercorn sauce with my steak. Food was good, but not as good as expected. Crab Cake was excellent. Steak was satisfactory.
- We went for restaurant weekOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2013We went for restaurant week and the food and staff were great. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- My boyfriend and I were lookingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/7/2013My boyfriend and I were looking for a nice place to go to dinner in AC. Well, we were disappointed by Simon's AC. The food was far too salty-inedible. Normally I love salty food so it was REALLY oversalted. I cannot belive we paid $60+ for such sub standard fare. Thought about sending it back, but it took so long to get to us in the first place, and I could not imagine a positive outcome. The service was good & attentive but the cost was not worth it.
- We absolutely loved the service,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/6/2013We absolutely loved the service, food and drinks. thumbs up!Special Features:
- The restaurant was up to par,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/6/2013The restaurant was up to par, but some of the items could have been more flavorful. The BBQ rib appetizer was a miss, but the Chicken Cordon Bleu was delicious. Service was absolutely great- definitely more suited to an older crown.Special Features:
- My meal was mediocre. (NewOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/1/2013My meal was mediocre. (New Jersey Clam Bake - tasteless) The waitress seemed unfamiliar with the menu and couldn't describe the specials/how they were prepared. We got our meal and appetizers very quickly - and our meal followed within 10 mins. Too quickly. We were prepared to relax and felt rushed. The restaurant was only 1/2 full.
- Servers were pleasant andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013Servers were pleasant and friendly. Food was cooked to perfection, however, could have done with just a little less peppercorns on prime rib. Everyone was pleased and will return again and again. Thanks for a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Steak was very good, skipOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013Steak was very good, skip the side. Dessert was awesome, loved the chocolate bacon.
- everything we had was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2013everything we had was excellent from the beet salad to the prime rib!!!! we will return for more meals. it was romantic and vibrant ...Special Features:
- NEVER had a bad meal and alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2013NEVER had a bad meal and always GREAT service from being greeted to the goodbye and thank youSpecial Features:
- Verg good food/ Its the secondOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/20/2013Verg good food/ Its the second time we had gene as our waiter. He is excellentSpecial Features:
- Eveytime I am here, waitersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/11/2013Eveytime I am here, waiters and watresses are fantastic, I can't say enough good things.Special Features:
- Staff needs trainingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/30/2012The rack of lamb was salty but my husband liked the filet mignon. The service was poor and the servers inattentive and bickering amongst themselves. Very unprofessional and poorly trained. Had to ask three times to get a glass of water. Staff reached across the diner when serving.
- We have eaten at Simon's before,kateDined on 12/29/2012We have eaten at Simon's before, the food is usually very good. We shared the iceberg salad with bleu cheese, it was very good and more than enough for two. We also shared the yukon gold mashed potatoes, very good also. We both got the filet mignon and lobster tail, the filet was very good, but the lobster tails were so mushy, we weren't sure if they were really under cooked or really over cooked. I have had the lobster tail before and it was very good, I guess this was an off-night for lobster.Special Features:
- Many visits and have noticedrchstuDined on 12/28/2012Many visits and have noticed that everything is still great even after their re-organization. All of the menu is much more reasonable, only difference I don't like is that now the offer the cheap dinner rolls (like those you buy in the supermarket for Thanksgiving or Christmas) We prefer various types (at least two) of warm breads. The waitress Afruza is the one we always request, she takes extra care with her customers... Excellent...Special Features:
- Our service was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/7/2012Our service was excellent. Everyone working in the restaurant was wonderful. We had the best time.Special Features:
- Service always good. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/1/2012Service always good. Food usually right on (excellent steaks & shrimp cocktail). Somewhat sad that even on Sat pm the place is 1/2 dead.I wish people would support this place better. Good value (especially w/casino comps!).Nice staff. Poor desert lineup. Should have better coffees/variety. Overall this is a regular stop for us
- I love going to simons......theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/30/2012I love going to simons......the food is great.....love the rack of lamb.....going back at the end of the month.....Special Features:
- Even though we arrived almostOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012Even though we arrived almost 20 minutes late for our reservation, the staff was pleasant, personable & treated us like we were family.Special Features:
- I booked my reservations onOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012I booked my reservations on OpenTable yet when I arrived I was told they did not have the reservation. I offered to show them my reservation # but was told it wasn't necessary and I was seated right away. The meal was good and the wait staff was very nice and attentive but not trained very well. We ordered a bottle of wine for three of us and the waitress emptied the whole bottle into the three glasses leaving nothing in the bottle!!! The waitress also stood with her hand out for my wives wine glass instead of going around the table to get it With every course that arrived I found my waiters hand or forearm in my face. I would expect this at the buffet or burger joint but not at a nice steak house.