Silvio's Organic Pizzeria
715 N. University
Ann Arbor, MI 48104Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Silvio's Organic Pizzeria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://silviosorganicpizza.com/
- Phone: 7342146666
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Silvio and Catia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We have a catering menu on our website, will cater just about any event, if you wish to have something other then what is on the catering menu just let us know and we could work something out. We also make cakes for birthdays, weddings, showers etc.
- Entertainment: We offer live music 4 days a week, anything from jazz to blues. We also have a swing dancing class that comes in on Wednesdays and a tango class that comes in on Fridays.
Please check our website for more details
A word from Silvio's Organic Pizzeria
Silvio and his entire family are proud to hand make all the food served in his restaurant. Most of the ingredients and vegetables are sourced strictly in Michigan. We are proud to make our fabulous food from old family books or classic Italian recipes. And we hope that your experience with us is both memorable and enjoyable.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Silvio's Organic Pizzeria reviews from OpenTable diners
- Silvio'smarilynDined on 11/23/2013I thought the food was outstanding. I had home made beef ravioli that were excellent and the sauce was very nice. My husband had a pizza which was also very , very good. The crust was exceptional and the toppings were tasty. I would recommend this restaurant for both lunch and dinner, but please understand that everything i made to order so it does take longer than in some other restaurants.Special Features:
- Good concept but...DwolterVIPDined on 10/18/2013Organic pizzas and pastas are fine,but when I ordered whole wheat linguine I was served w.w. Spaghetti without asking and I had trouble eating it because it was so oily. A very untalented bluegrass violin duo was both poor and loud. They detract from the meal.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and Great Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/6/2013I had a 14 person reservation for my bday and everyone was 15 minutes late! Silvio's was gracious, did a great job serving a large party, and even split the bill for everyone! The pizza tasted great too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experience. The foodFoodieforlifeVIPDined on 7/7/2013Awesome experience. The food was fresh and vibrant! The colors of the veggies looked like they were in HD! The summer stew is a must try! I had the greek salad. I ordered the half and I'm glad I did because it was massive. I can't imagine what the full looks like! We stumbled upon this place on our way back to Chicago from Detroit. Thanks opentable for listing this neighborhood GEM! I'm from Brooklyn, so my expectations for pizza are unreasonable. That being said, the pizza was very good. The dough and crust were chewy and tasty. I would definitely try this place out. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were there with our one year old and they were very accomadating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, slow serviceguestDined on 5/12/2013This was my second time at Silvio's. As with the first visit, the food was excellent. However, it took an hour to get our food and the wait staff rarely came around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten free, specialty pizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013Amazing pizza!! Loved the potato pizza. We tried it after seeing something similar on Food Networks "best thing I ever ate". Did not disappoint. Gluten free crust was amazing.Special Features: